Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3756 times)
buiglabrege

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:20:26 PM

Now I see the prospects of the project due to the large number of active clients, and I think the token will be actively traded on exchanges if DWC can offer a good profit.

And I did not understand how the investment function will be implemented. Do I have to buy a token on an exchange and register my in-app purchase to become involved in a DWC Fund investment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Artem1144

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:43:13 PM

To solve the problems that are very acute for migrants with money transfer, the Smiles app is well suited. And this is what I think will make the new features popular, and the token highly liquid, since all customers are potential investors.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:05:00 PM

Financial Freedom with Digital Wallet

Millions of migrants across the globe have very little access to banking. They are not only cut off from their families, but also unable to send or receive money.

The traditional banking system usually doesn’t make it easy for migrants who want to use its services, or simply rips them off with exorbitant fees at every opportunity. One of the key problems that our project has set out to solve is accessible banking for migrants anywhere in the world. This is why we have developed the SMILES app that allows to transfer money bypassing traditional bank issues.

We don’t want to stop at that, however, we want more and more people all around the globe to be able to use our application. This is why we continue advancing our project further!

We also want to increase awareness of cryptocurrencies and their application in day to day life. Soon we will begin using our own currency – DWC, and it will expand the capabilities of our current and future users even further.

We believe that the banking system is not the most technological sector. When people need money right here and now, they shouldn’t be forced to wait for bank approval or pay extortionate commission fees!

Join our project now and visit our website to learn more: https://www.dwcproject.com/eng
https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1911/ac/e0e17c4e0a49.jpg

I am glad to see how the project continues to develop, using innovative solutions for its renewal. Let's see how this affects the customer quantity.
Alpinio

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:30:36 PM

It is important for investors to see the growing demand for tokens. What can the team offer in order to increase trading activity after the listing?
clenextalti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:54:01 PM

New financial service platform for international citizens

Service “Smiles” has earned the highest number of downloads as a mobile remittance in the Japan market. Based on this platform, we plan to expand the service to Asian countries and Europe! The primary target is to establish a brand new financial service platform for international citizens.

Digital Wallet allows unbanked customers to benefit from financial services such as remittance, foreign exchange, and payments through their mobile devices.

This remittance service offered by DWC under the Smiles Mobile Remittance brand has employed the latest technologies, such as FinTech, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, digital wallet, mobile money and cloud technology, to make sending money and making payment safer, more efficient and easier than the traditional way.

To learn more about SMILES Mobile Remittance, please visit the website at www.smileswallet.com.

https://b.radikal.ru/b02/1911/98/690921bc2b89.jpg

I think this application is very convenient for all kinds of customers who often work or vacation in different countries. I hope the list of regions for Smiles will continue to expand.

As I read on the Smiles website, the list of available countries in the app is very large. And it is sure to interest new customers from European countries, as migrants are moving quickly to different regions.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:18:40 PM

Any investor is interested in the possible profit. What forecast can you give for the investment function?

That's an interesting question. I would also like to know what profit the team can guarantee to the customers. I have not encountered projects in Asia, probably there may be their own characteristics.

I read that we are talking about 8-10% profit, but the exact information will be provided during the update of the application to add an investment feature.

I would like to make some money with an investment in an emerging Asian business. I read that the Philippines is now very actively developing not only agriculture.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:45:43 AM

I think the cryptocurrency for Smiles app will facilitate enhanced access to investments for more customers, as digital payments can attract the attention of stranded investors.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:13:59 AM

Any investor is interested in the possible profit. What forecast can you give for the investment function?

That's an interesting question. I would also like to know what profit the team can guarantee its customers. I have not encountered projects in Asia, probably there may be their own characteristics.

I think the project team will take into account all the characteristics of the projects to present the best returns to investors, as the reputation of the entire application will depend on it.

All investors are responsible for their investment strategy, so analyzing the work of the application, you need to take into account the rating of the project. I see that DWC Corporation has shown its work only from the qualitative side.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:40:34 AM

I read about your product, and now I want to know more about its functions. It seems to me that security and speed is an important factor that is attractive to both customers and investors.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:07:24 AM

Asia can attract good investment for its agriculture. I am sure there are many interesting projects in this region, but I would like to know how the team will conduct their selection to work with the DWC Foundation.

I see that the team is planning to start looking for facilities in the Philippine region, and I think that regional partners will be able to help in finding quality projects and investments.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:40:30 AM

I haven't used Smiles before, but I think by expanding the feature list, DWC becomes appealing to different client categories. I guess I'll start investing.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:01:20 PM

Meet the team!

Today we would like you to meet the Executive VP of Digital Wallet Corporation – Alex Rapi Milan. He’s a real professional in the financial sector. We are very glad to have him on board, especially with his track record: he was responsible for global banking services all over the world with long-standing banking and financial exposures and experiences. Former Europe Managing Director of Philippine National Bank responsible for the European region. A financial service professional who has been involved in global money transfer services for many years.

We’ll continue introducing our team so that you know the people behind the project. We value transparency and openness, and we want to make it clear that we are always ready to answer your questions!

https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

https://c.radikal.ru/c22/1911/99/66b665074a57.jpg

I like to learn more about your team. High-level experts will make the app very useful for all customers to use, and I see the team working non-stop to show the best result.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:22:15 PM

I decided to support the project, because now there are no investment opportunities for small investors, and as I understood, the team has an idea to attract new participants and active clients to the investment function. This can bring a good profit, given that the number of participants in the application continues to grow.

As I understand it, your profit will directly depend on the number of tokens purchased both on exchanges and during IEO , because each token carries a part of the investment profit when working in the application.

I hope that all the terms of investment will be placed in the new version of the white paper, as I want to see more information about the implementation of the updated features for more participants. The description will help to understand the value of the token on exchanges.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:43:27 PM

the Smiles app is spreading rapidly to other countries, and I think it will help in finding a more active investor community for the new DWC feature.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:04:15 PM

I am not interested to know whether investors will see investment projects in the app to choose an option for investing, or whether this issue is dealt with only by DWC experts?
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:30:26 PM

I'm only interested in short-term projects. I would like to have a quick return on profits, because the DWC token is also an investment that requires money.

I think it is difficult to find projects with a short-term perspective for such sphere as agriculture, but it is necessary to wait for the response of the project team after the investment function is placed in the application.

I think it is possible to ensure quarterly dividend payment in cases of long-term projects. This policy is often applied in investment companies. How will this be implemented in DWC?

It seems to me that this information will be known after the completion of the IEO, as the strategy of the functions is still being developed and may depend on the amount of investment.

I want more information at the time of the IEO. I think more details will help the project to raise more investment to launch a new feature and promote the product on the European market.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:23:40 AM

I will be interested to see the new features of the app. I think that all the successes of the DWC company will help the token to strengthen its position in the exchanges because the reliability of the project will provide confidence in investment projects.
buiglabrege

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:52:51 AM

Cashless payments are now very relevant in real life. How does your project plan to start using these features?
Artem1144

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:46:06 PM

I am not interested to know whether investors will see investment projects in the app to choose an option for investing, or whether this issue is dealt with only by DWC experts?

I think the app's experts will be able to provide investors with a choice of projects to be brought in to work with the DWC Fund. So app participants can be more active in the function.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:15:36 PM

the Smiles app is spreading rapidly to other countries, and I think it will help in finding a more active investor community for the new DWC feature.

I think the team has a great development plan, bringing in different customers for the app. I think this will make Smiles even more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: