Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:23:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3772 times)
vasilii_zagr

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 11:50:00 AM

Hello everyone !
has the listing already happened ? have you applied for a coinmarketcap ?

there is no information about this yet. But in the future we will see a lot of positive news regarding the development of this project
kittencute

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 12:33:51 PM

Now almost all countries require the centralization of cryptocurrency. And in the end, the meaning of the entire cryptocurrency disappears since it was originally created for the anonymity of user data

this has its disadvantages but it also has its advantages if there is a recognition of cryptocurrencies we will see a significant growth and we will be able to get a very good income
neachitundsyn

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:28:00 PM

Now almost all countries require the centralization of cryptocurrency. And in the end, the meaning of the entire cryptocurrency disappears since it was originally created for the anonymity of user data

there are anonymous cryptocurrencies but the problem is that you can't anonymously exchange this money for bitcoin .
this is essentially the most important thing for me
liliyamesyatseva

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:15:44 PM

For a while, China opposed cryptocurrency, but now this country has completed the development of the external level of the digital renminbi. This suggests that soon the whole world will introduce cryptocurrency at the state level

if China accepts its cryptocurrency then the economies of the whole world could suffer. as far as I know they want to give up the dollar.

in this case, only the US economy can suffer, the world does not end on America alone. If China accepts cryptocurrency as a means of payment, it will benefit everyone

the app is currently developing quite successfully in Japan and Singapore and they have plans to scale to Europe and it will be just fine
diaturtaco

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

do I understand correctly that you are planning to add investment tools to the app ?
the list of features that will be in the app will be constantly expanding and this is very important to me
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:55:32 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2020, 11:49:46 PM by dwcproject

What do you plan to do to increase the security of the wallet?

We are providing fiat money transfer service as well.  We will be updating our security at the level of requirement by financial bureau of related countries.

This will be quite convenient , but how many people are interested in international payments ?
I think basically people use this as a means of payment every day and you will also need to develop in this direction

Lots of people are interested in the investment sevices, the demand is growing daily

Hello everyone !
has the listing already happened ? have you applied for a coinmarketcap ?

Yes, you can buy our tokens on the Digifinex exchange
derniarares

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 09:43:23 AM

do I understand correctly that you are planning to add investment tools to the app ?

Yes this will be the case and it will be possible to invest safely and profitably and the main thing is that it will be very convenient and fast
davidcamaroom

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 10:06:31 AM

The marketing strategy works very high quality and I like the features of cooperation with them. due to rapid changes in the market, blockchain can become a solution to many pressing problems, and such an example shows

the project is quite easy to develop as it brings real benefits to people and this is very important for me and I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops
liliyamesyatseva

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 10:29:35 AM

there are anonymous cryptocurrencies but the problem is that you can't anonymously exchange this money for bitcoin .

in any case anonymity in this market is quite conditional and I'm used to doing everything legally and I need to understand what income I can get as an investor
agrougene

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:34:52 PM

such projects will be very valuable in the future. Now the main thing is to earn a reputation.

Project value is determined by the number of users and the token capitalization. If the project can achieve success then it will be only after world recognition.

the team does everything to ensure that the project is successfully developed and scaled
now their main priority is Europe I mean the priority for scaling up
vvryazanov

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:56:17 PM

judging by the road map, the team has a lot of development plans for 2020 . we are confident that we will see a flight to the moon this year

I am sure that this year we will be able to see the bull market and the price will grow very quickly
in the meantime I will just follow the news from the team and how the project is developing further
vimohydnui

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:15:08 PM

It is impossible to disagree, at first glance there are a lot of competitors in this field. But if you get into the nature of the question - everything becomes much clearer, this guys haven't competitors!

of course, there are a lot of competitors in the market . Why not just use USDT for this ?
agrougene

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:33:19 PM

judging by the road map, the team has a lot of development plans for 2020 . we are confident that we will see a flight to the moon this year

it is too early to draw any conclusions about the work of this project , but for me it is a huge plus that this is a successful and working business right now
it's still very important to me
sourcegebo

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:48:26 PM

I like the fact that the team offers a really useful application of blockchain technology and this is very important for me . I still prefer projects that are real business

and I can tell you more I'm already using this app and I really like how it works . This is a useful application of blockchain technology for people
nontiesleephall

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:07:27 PM

Hello team
will you have an app for Windows ? Now there are also quite a few devices running this operating system
aanie0

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:24:22 PM

For a while, China opposed cryptocurrency, but now this country has completed the development of the external level of the digital renminbi. This suggests that soon the whole world will introduce cryptocurrency at the state level

if China accepts its cryptocurrency then the economies of the whole world could suffer. as far as I know they want to give up the dollar.

in this case, only the US economy can suffer, the world does not end on America alone. If China accepts cryptocurrency as a means of payment, it will benefit everyone

the app is currently developing quite successfully in Japan and Singapore and they have plans to scale to Europe and it will be just fine

The project is now developing and scaling very quickly and this will be a huge plus for early investors .
I have already bought tokens and will hold them for a long time
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:49:55 PM

Yes, exactly
fredscull

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:48:40 AM

Roadmap ends at Q2 of 2020 and many questions arise, but for now there is only one that concerns me: what are your strategic plans after that timeline?
vimohydnui

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:08:15 AM

You can trade on Binance and withdraw your funds without having to go through KYC procedure and this is anonymous. But is DWC anonymous?
xejapanfort

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:25:33 AM

Why I can find DWC ticker on Tradingview? Not on Coinmarket cap as well Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: