Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brave Browser Crypto Rewards Program  (Read 2555 times)
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:54:24 PM

Brave claims to be focused on privacy. But they don't give you BATs if you don't register with UNHOLD.

Wolves dressed in sheep's clothing.

Explain that or stop saying they focus on privacy.

The KYC verification is necessary for uphold, as far as I know. It doesn't make sense to use the Brave browser just because of the Brave rewards program. The Firefox and alternative browsers also do a job and If Brave team thinks about the update on the reward distribution I will consider downloading their browser.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:49:02 AM

Brave claims to be focused on privacy. But they don't give you BATs if you don't register with UNHOLD.

The KYC verification is necessary for uphold, as far as I know. It doesn't make sense to use the Brave browser just because of the Brave rewards program. The Firefox and alternative browsers also do a job and If Brave team thinks about the update on the reward distribution I will consider downloading their browser.

That's the point. I am not afraid of KYC verification, but if I have to do it, it must make sense. With such low prizes (coming out around $0.01 a day) I don't see the need to give my data. If Brave shares the earnings in a better proportion, I will also consider using this browser.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:22:12 AM

Brave is really an incredible software, and I first discovered it in a YouTube video that it seamlessly gets browsing faster than any other browsers. Ever since, I have been using it, and now that they introduced these rewards around April this year? IIRC. I was sad because there weren't any ads for my region yet. But this month, it was introduced, so I guess it's kind of a win-win for me because there are ads now, but there are only a few that come right now, but still, just like the OP said, nothing changed, just the browser.

I don't think KYC would have an impact on the number of users because it's not compulsory, but if there are additional profits, why not?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:29:45 AM

Last time I checked, the KYC is for uphold not brave. And it's probably this way to avoid leeching from people installing brave on a shit ton of computers, tablets and phones just to get free BAT and then sell them for BTC. Nobody is forcing you to KYC.

If you really like BRAVE and want some BAT you can always get some from an exchange without doing a KYC! There are plenty you can choose from. But of course that would require you to actually pay some money Wink But judging from your post, I bet you are only interested in getting some coins for free and leeching from the project so I doubt that would interest you.
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:11:20 AM

Last time I checked, the KYC is for uphold not brave. And it's probably this way to avoid leeching from people installing brave on a shit ton of computers, tablets and phones just to get free BAT and then sell them for BTC. Nobody is forcing you to KYC.

If you really like BRAVE and want some BAT you can always get some from an exchange without doing a KYC! There are plenty you can choose from. But of course that would require you to actually pay some money Wink But judging from your post, I bet you are only interested in getting some coins for free and leeching from the project so I doubt that would interest you.

Sure. But there are many other browsers that are better than Brave. Brave's advantage is that it allows you to earn. However, these are very small amounts so far. It's up to you whether you want give your details and ID for dust.

trumpman

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:28:50 AM
Merited by MuffinMaster (1)

Sure. But there are many other browsers that are better than Brave. Brave's advantage is that it allows you to earn. However, these are very small amounts so far. It's up to you whether you want give your details and ID for dust.

No, brave's advantage is not that it allows you to earn-to-surf. That's just one (of the many) nice perks, but you have probably focused on the get-paid-to-surf model due to your personal bias. Allow me to quote the official website:

You deserve a better Internet.
So we reimagined what a browser should be.
It begins with giving you back power. Get unmatched speed, security and privacy by blocking trackers. Earn rewards by opting into our privacy-respecting ads and help give publishers back their fair share of Internet revenue.

As you can see they don't say anywhere that their main advantage is that it allows you to earn for surfing.

As for if there other browsers better than Brave, again that's your opinion. IMO, when it comes to privacy and speed, Brave gives at the moment the best out-of-the-box experience and it's my go to browser when I am at home. Unfortunately, it has some small compatibility issues and I can't use it at my work which requires the use of certain plug ins that atm don't work properly with it. But when it comes to everyday casual use... nothing beats it. I doubt I will persuade you as you only seem to care about making money so just go use Chrome or..edge...LOL
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:47:42 AM

No, brave's advantage is not that it allows you to earn-to-surf. That's just one (of the many) nice perks, but you have probably focused on the get-paid-to-surf model due to your personal bias. Allow me to quote the official website:

It begins with giving you back power. Get unmatched speed, security and privacy by blocking trackers. Earn rewards by opting into our privacy-respecting ads and help give publishers back their fair share of Internet revenue.

As you can see they don't say anywhere that their main advantage is that it allows you to earn for surfing.

As for if there other browsers better than Brave, again that's your opinion. IMO, when it comes to privacy and speed, Brave gives at the moment the best out-of-the-box experience and it's my go to browser when I am at home. Unfortunately, it has some small compatibility issues and I can't use it at my work which requires the use of certain plug ins that atm don't work properly with it. But when it comes to everyday casual use... nothing beats it. I doubt I will persuade you as you only seem to care about making money so just go use Chrome or..edge...LOL

To be honest, I didn't realize that Brave could be better than Chrome ... Ok. It is possible that I am a noob in these matters. Until now I have only looked at Brave in terms of earning. However, you convinced me that there is something more. I will install and test a few days. Thank you.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 01:08:44 PM

To be honest, I didn't realize that Brave could be better than Chrome ... Ok. It is possible that I am a noob in these matters. Until now I have only looked at Brave in terms of earning. However, you convinced me that there is something more. I will install and test a few days. Thank you.
As far as I know, the KYC is necessary for withdrawing the profits from Uphold and using the Brave browser without rewards program doesn't make it unique compared to the alternative chromium based browsers. Chrome is directly linked to the Google account but the Brave doesn't have such synchronize options. Instead of Google account, they have their synch code inside the browser and their main search engine is duckduckgo.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:43:48 PM

Hello, i just wondering why the ads don't show while I'm surfing for 2 hours using Brave Browser?
and i already set the ads to show 5 times/hour but it's still not showing

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:51:24 PM

Actually it is a great idea from the bad team and this brave browser initialised this earning option to use their browser and based on the traffic and the revenue generated they were giving some funds to the real users.
Alongside you can invest for bat token in trading sites as well as using this rewards program.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 08:24:46 AM

Hello, i just wondering why the ads don't show while I'm surfing for 2 hours using Brave Browser?

It takes a while for the ads to start showing up. Also, setting your ads 5x per hour doesn't necessarily mean there will be 5 ads showing up within the span of one hour.
There's no guarantee that even one ad will show up every hour. There are even times when there are no ads showing up after using the browser for several hours. Not sure if the Brave team is lacking some ads to distribute to their users or there's a rotation on who gets the ads at that given time.

More details here: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026361072-Brave-Ads-FAQ

asyakashi

Activity: 1918
Merit: 256

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:20:27 AM

I have a lot of questions, I registered and did kyc and participated in several tutoorials but I didn't get anything in a month.
What's wrong with my Brave account?

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 02:12:39 AM

I have a lot of questions, I registered and did kyc and participated in several tutoorials but I didn't get anything in a month.
What's wrong with my Brave account?

Where do you live? Perhaps the region you're in isn't currently supported for Brave ads?
Current list of supported regions are: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Switzerland, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Israel,  India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Sweden, Singapore, Venezuela and South Africa.
Source: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026361072-Brave-Ads-FAQ

safari88
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:21:46 AM

Where do you live? Perhaps the region you're in isn't currently supported for Brave ads?
Current list of supported regions are: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Switzerland, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Israel,  India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Sweden, Singapore, Venezuela and South Africa.
Source: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026361072-Brave-Ads-FAQ

i want to ask someone from my local section shared a screenshot that he earn BAT while browsing using Brave
he's live in indonesia which mean my country not supported for earning BAT but why he can earn BAT in indonesia?

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
trumpman

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:18:24 PM

i want to ask someone from my local section shared a screenshot that he earn BAT while browsing using Brave
he's live in indonesia which mean my country not supported for earning BAT but why he can earn BAT in indonesia?

Perhaps he is accessing the internet via a proxy, which means that he appears to be from another country other than Indonesia. Or perhaps he has signed up as a creator for the the BRAVE ad-network and he is leeching on the free coins, that come with fresh installations, to reward...himself.. I can't see any other way he could earn free BAT if he is not from one of the countries supported.

Or perhaps he is bullshitting you Grin
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:12:25 AM

maybe there are country that only have a few ads. I actually dont see any ads while using it even the ads started here a month ago.

Maybe he earn it from referral or he recieve tips from other users. In that way he will recieve ads even ads still not available in your country.
safari88
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:51:14 AM

Maybe he earn it from referral or he recieve tips from other users. In that way he will recieve ads even ads still not available in your country.

but the screenshot he shares it's written rewards earning from ads so after that, i try to install and use brave but there is no ads shown

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 01:33:52 AM

but the screenshot he shares it's written rewards earning from ads so after that, i try to install and use brave but there is no ads shown

The only possible explanation for that is maybe he is using proxy services to make it look like he's on those supported regions or maybe he/she is indeed currently living in one of those regions.
Although I'm not 100% sure if using proxy would allow you to participate in Brave rewards since I really haven't tried it myself. You could've just asked that person though, maybe he'll share some info about it with you.  Grin

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:28:03 PM

Does anyone here still getting paid or earning on the brave browser?
Is it still healthy or productive joining this one? Ot the free tokens are now polluted?
Would like to know before trying this one.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 09:04:55 PM

Does anyone here still getting paid or earning on the brave browser?
Is it still healthy or productive joining this one? Ot the free tokens are now polluted?
Would like to know before trying this one.
So far im still using up this one and earning some BATs while using this browser.I do get 5 max ads per day. Wayback where my location isnt supported
yet but later on it has been changed and now included it up which is great.

I havent tested to withdraw earnings though yet this is my first but monthly payout is already approaching so you can able to cash out but as far as i know
 and read up that this one requires kyc? because youve been using uphold for this one.If thats the case then it sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: