Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has alt season started?  (Read 1224 times)
MathGame

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:55:41 PM

Do you believe that it has started? I have a good feeling that I should buy them before winter. Prove me wrong.

Not yet, the altcoins season has not started yet maybe the altcoins season will come in one to two months in the future after the current bitcoin halving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:39:45 AM

Do you believe that it has started? I have a good feeling that I should buy them before winter. Prove me wrong.
If that is what you believe then you should act based on your beliefs, the market of altcoins is definitely looking promising but I have my suspicions this is nothing more but a mirage, we seemed to be headed for an altcoin season some time ago and then a crash came out of nowhere and any hope to see such an altcoin season disappeared, and now we are facing the same scenario once again and a crash is again possible as such I prefer to wait until it is completely clear an altcoin season has started.
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 12:01:39 PM

In my experience from 2014 until now, there was a time when this altcoin experienced ups and downs.
I divide 1 year into 3 parts:
1. January - April
2. May - August
3. September - December
- Phase 1 I call as the stage of the period of price increases until gradually to the middle of the altcoin price.
- Phase 2 is a dark period for altcoin where all altcoin prices can drop dramatically.
- Phase 3 is the time to repair the price to the peak price.
from the period of 2015 until now I feel the velocity of prices from altcoin like that. But this does not apply standard for the price, because the name predictions still predictions can be missed or right.
However, everything can be seen from the habits that often occur after several samples are taken from time to time hehehehe.

Shallow Water
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:19:00 PM

Follow your instincts and why need to prove you wrong?seems like there’s no seriousness in your plans lol,because the tru investors don’t look for negatives but instead the positive is what they wanna here if they are already decided to buy the said coins
Not unless they are in doubt then that’s the time to ask for another opinions

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:51:49 PM

nothing needs to be proven, altcoin season starts if bitcoin starts first, in reality without bitcoin what altcoins can be do. And also in the fact, investors are also more dominant in choosing bitcoin.
You want to buy altcoin? so buy if you feel good.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:58:56 PM

Determine that this is the time or not, is not a solution that must be taken if there is no conviction. it is better to quickly decide on something after analyzing as well as possible, so as not to miss getting the benefits of the right action. whenever is the right time it is important to analyze well.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:15:14 PM

Determine that this is the time or not, is not a solution that must be taken if there is no conviction. it is better to quickly decide on something after analyzing as well as possible, so as not to miss getting the benefits of the right action. whenever is the right time it is important to analyze well.
Analyzing every situation and allow your own conviction to be followed by your actions. It's difficult to anticipate since the nature of this industry is volatile, you have to be patient with every decision making that you need to take. Every single information should be sorted correctly in order to make sure that you are doing the right thing. The alt season is coming to those who wait and we'll prepare anticipating the market growth.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:40:48 PM

Bitcoin has enjoyed the better part of this year, this could be the time for altcoins to also shine and enjoy a bit of a bullish run. There is also a great sign of positivity since in the last 24 hrs, we have noticed most of the altcoins appreciating in price. This is the time to hodl some prospective altcoins.
the news is very positive and thus many investors are interested again in investing and we know that the development of the crypto currency depends on investors themselves with confidence and patience as the main capital in investing and in conditions like now investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing and profits will be obtained

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:23:10 PM

Not yet, the altcoins season has not started yet maybe the altcoins season will come in one to two months in the future after the current bitcoin halving.
Usually nearing the end of the year there will be a change for everything, so it could be for the next few weeks that altcoin starts moving towards improving. of course it will start with bitcoin which continues to improve and followed by other altcoins which are also affected. and will continue to improve until next year.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:26:04 PM

In my experience from 2014 until now, there was a time when this altcoin experienced ups and downs.
I divide 1 year into 3 parts:
1. January - April
2. May - August
3. September - December
- Phase 1 I call as the stage of the period of price increases until gradually to the middle of the altcoin price.
- Phase 2 is a dark period for altcoin where all altcoin prices can drop dramatically.
- Phase 3 is the time to repair the price to the peak price.
from the period of 2015 until now I feel the velocity of prices from altcoin like that. But this does not apply standard for the price, because the name predictions still predictions can be missed or right.
However, everything can be seen from the habits that often occur after several samples are taken from time to time hehehehe.

the crypto market cycle is like that, but for the past few years I haven't felt it. I remember the end of last year, when many said Q4 until the beginning of the year was a reversal for altcoin. but in fact it was even worse. eth, btc and several other big coins fell to the lowest point. and I hope this year is not so, there is no need for an increase, just a stable price until halving bitcoin that's very good already. and when halving can later trigger a pump for bitcoin and altcoin.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 04:11:45 PM

Follow your instincts and why need to prove you wrong?seems like there’s no seriousness in your plans lol,because the tru investors don’t look for negatives but instead the positive is what they wanna here if they are already decided to buy the said coins
Instincts doesn't mean you always need to follow it it is different from the way we think. Although there's some point that we need to consider but not all the time as the market moves freely in any direction. So i can say that this altcpin pumps is only a miniature of bull run it doesnt mean that altcoin season has started.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:21:54 AM

There is no need for anyone of us to prove the op wrong, the market will do that, if he is correct then the market will have to go up during the next weeks but if that is not true then the market will remain at the current levels or even go down, personally I do not see how this is an altcoins market when bitcoin is still in complete control of the market and altcoins are just following it in a weak way, it is better to remain invested in bitcoin than to waste our time with altcoins which do not grow.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:44:34 AM

Give something first why you are probably going to be right. I am seeing a good mixture of red and green in the altcoin charts right at this moment. I cannot consider this as a beginning of an altcoin season. Most in the top 10 are even in red. If the altcoin season comes, it should come with the top altcoins such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin having the highest green amongst all of them. 
CoinKolik

Activity: 736
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:06:31 AM

We can say alt seasons started when we see hot Money flow to crypto market from outside. We see many big amounts of USDT transfers from wallets to exchanges but still we only see green candles at specific coins.
We can call it alt season when we start to see green candles at most of the coins at the market. New users and hot money will bring the alt seasons and we will again start to talk about lambos 😊
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:48:23 AM

We can say alt seasons started when we see hot Money flow to crypto market from outside. We see many big amounts of USDT transfers from wallets to exchanges but still we only see green candles at specific coins.
We can call it alt season when we start to see green candles at most of the coins at the market. New users and hot money will bring the alt seasons and we will again start to talk about lambos 😊

Yes we are still too far from the altcoin season as I don't see any green marks against even the top ten altcoins and this would be possible only if bitcoin goes wild which might have positive affects on other altcoins but the way it works for altcoins is simple, the market reaches peak and when the price slightly starts to fall the users just shift their fund to Bitcoin or convert it to USDT nowadays which is the reason why we don't see altcoin pump even if Bitcoin's value increases which was not the case in the past. Altcoins need to go through a market saturation in order to standout and pool in more investment.

htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:26:35 PM

nothing needs to be proven, altcoin season starts if bitcoin starts first, in reality without bitcoin what altcoins can be do. And also in the fact, investors are also more dominant in choosing bitcoin.
You want to buy altcoin? so buy if you feel good.

You are right. Altcoins are really nothing without the Bitcoin. They are two sides of a coin but from experience, bitcoin is the prime market mover. It reacts to catalytic growths first before it altcoin does. So technically, there is a bitcoin bull first before an altcoins season
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:09:04 PM

The altcoin season doesn't seem to have started yet, altcoin is moving very slowly because they are waiting for the bitcoin season. Maybe after that new altcoin can move up. So I have not planned to buy some altcoin because at the moment altcoin hasn't been able to give me much profit. I expect Bitcoin to fly first now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:50:30 PM

The altcoin season doesn't seem to have started yet, altcoin is moving very slowly because they are waiting for the bitcoin season. Maybe after that new altcoin can move up. So I have not planned to buy some altcoin because at the moment altcoin hasn't been able to give me much profit. I expect Bitcoin to fly first now.

if that's the reason then you should buy altcoins because the price is still low now, because it's useless when you just wait for the bitcoin season because at that time at least altcoins will pumps happen. so why buy altcoins when the pump is running, that's the wrong way because at least we don't need to wait for a pump to start buying

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:11:43 PM

altcoin cant increase if market dominance so low compared with bitcoin, it just has 33% in thousand altcoins

Bitcoin has 67% market dominance in just 1 coin. it shows how low altcoins are, so altcoins need more market dominance

yes, i agree that in this time the good coin to invest is just bitcoin only, altcoins are look doubting
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:19:16 AM

We may have to wait a little longer because the value of Bitcoin is currently unstable and the high volatility of the market is the main reason affecting so many other altcoins. I think the altcoin season is unlikely to happen this year and we may have to wait a long time because the current trend is focusing heavily on Bitcoin. I personally still hope that the altcoin season could happen sooner but now can't do anything but be patient because things often happen unexpectedly in this market.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: