Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has alt season started?  (Read 1224 times)
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:19:30 PM

Last altseason happened in end may, but it was small altseason. BTC dominance dropped 49% to 39% so fast
based on that, we dont have to wait until BTC reach new ATH to get new altseason.
But if you mean big altseason, we have to wait new ATH.
If all the shit coins are having limited number of coins you will see these kind of shift in dominance if there is a small rally in the alt coin market and it is not a big surprise, the only thing you need to remember is that all the thousand shit coins with billions of coins combined to drop the dominance and it is not even a good metric to compare in the first place Tongue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 01:15:47 AM

Last altseason happened in end may, but it was small altseason. BTC dominance dropped 49% to 39% so fast
based on that, we dont have to wait until BTC reach new ATH to get new altseason.
But if you mean big altseason, we have to wait new ATH.
If all the shit coins are having limited number of coins you will see these kind of shift in dominance if there is a small rally in the alt coin market and it is not a big surprise, the only thing you need to remember is that all the thousand shit coins with billions of coins combined to drop the dominance and it is not even a good metric to compare in the first place Tongue.
Bitcoin dominance is a way to know when altseason will happen, it has been proven
you can read most of altseason article, those use bitcoin dominance to know.

“When Altseason?” — How to Time the Most Profitable Period in the Cryptocurrency Market
What is AltSeason ?
Alt Season: Scamming Noobs Since 2013
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:28:23 AM

I expected the alt season in the fall, but after reading a lot of different information on the neironix.io and checking the calendar of events for many coins, I came to the conclusion that now we should not expect it, most likely the main market revival will begin before or even after the bitcoin halving. I am waiting for the alt season in the spring of 2020.

https://neironix.io/
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:31:30 AM

Do you believe that it has started? I have a good feeling that I should buy them before winter. Prove me wrong.
I haven't seen any signs of Alts Season right now. The popularity of Bitcoin has been cooling in recent weeks and that only makes the price of bitcoin drop more sharply and the price of alts less than previous times.
I think we should still wait for next year, 2020. I am still waiting for Ethereum 2.0 and hope it will help the whole bitcoin market to buy more alts, creating season alts in the near future.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:10:36 AM

Do you believe that it has started? I have a good feeling that I should buy them before winter. Prove me wrong.
I haven't seen any signs of Alts Season right now. The popularity of Bitcoin has been cooling in recent weeks and that only makes the price of bitcoin drop more sharply and the price of alts less than previous times.
I think we should still wait for next year, 2020. I am still waiting for Ethereum 2.0 and hope it will help the whole bitcoin market to buy more alts, creating season alts in the near future.
in my opinion ethereum 2.0 we cannot expect prices to rise, for example we expect BAAKT to rise, but instead Bitcoin prices tend to fall,
but I am sure if the altcoin season does arrive, ethereum 2.0 can be an excuse, we just wait until bitcoin is stable and dominance goes down

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 12:27:21 PM

alt season has not yet begun and although this year there has been an increase but it is only a temporary recovery which in fact this year's trend has also improved compared to the previous year, so with this slight recovery will at least motivate many updates that might be better in the year ahead until it might have a more positive impact which in fact alt season is expected next year
There are many different predictions about the altcoin season but it is likely that the market will move to a new phase in 2020 and this is a very good opportunity for you to consider investing now. One way or another, you have to always manage your assets and allocate your capital appropriately because the big fluctuations will certainly affect your profits a lot.

Everyone has a different view of the market, last year when the price of altcoins going down, we might see a better improvement in the year 2019. In 2019, the same thing is repeating which we don't have any clue and start to think about 2020 will have a bright future for altcoins. Before predicting anything the price of Bitcoin should increase otherwise, it is impossible for the altcoins to increase their prices.
Every year is a different time for the financial markets, the crypto market cycles are not an exception. When the prices go down due to the general market conditions, the altcoin's price lags behind the BTC market trend. The last years were the middle of the bear market cycle IMO and the next year predictions are based on air which we don't use in the investing. The wise investors already have reserved their place for the altcoin rally party and the party will end when the music stops.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:44:58 PM

Altcoins could start the bukl signal maybe by next year or year 2021 aince bitcoin is still in crisis and it could take a lot of time to recover and not immediately to rise up and definitely its gonna happen and we need to hodl as much as we have funds and always buy in dip.

And buying an altcoin could give us a lot of profit just like on year 2017 and  only buy those has potential to increase in the future.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:52:56 PM

when there is a significant pump in the second quarter of this year it seems like it will be a fast season, but the prediction i think is still incorrect because the pump does not happen continuously which means the season has not started yet and until the end of the quarter this year it still does not indication if the season will start

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:02:41 PM

Altcoins could start the bukl signal maybe by next year or year 2021 aince bitcoin is still in crisis and it could take a lot of time to recover and not immediately to rise up and definitely its gonna happen and we need to hodl as much as we have funds and always buy in dip.

And buying an altcoin could give us a lot of profit just like on year 2017 and  only buy those has potential to increase in the future.

This sounds like a great recipe for bankruptcy. It's called "catch a falling knife" and has its roots in the gambler's fallacy that following a "down" there must be an equal or better "up" . That's not true at all.

Holding altcoins today is a bad idea. Buying more is even worse. If there is going to be another alcoin bubble you will have lost all your money by then if you do what you're saying here.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:27:26 PM

Just try observing the market value of most of the altcoins and there you may see if the altseason has already started. There are plenty of news already that says altcoin season is near and there's a possibility that it is occuring right now. As part of being startegic, you should have been able to hold great amount of altcoins already so that if the altcoin season has already started or it is already near, you would get the opportunity to redeem great profits from your investments.
Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 414

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:48:56 PM

Just try observing the market value of most of the altcoins and there you may see if the altseason has already started. There are plenty of news already that says altcoin season is near and there's a possibility that it is occuring right now. As part of being startegic, you should have been able to hold great amount of altcoins already so that if the altcoin season has already started or it is already near, you would get the opportunity to redeem great profits from your investments.
but if you only trust the news, you should not fully, if you see altcoin growth currently not specifically. there is still time to do research before starting an investment, so that investments made can be more planned

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:05:58 PM

My opinion is this) Altcoin season begins after BTC leaves the falling trend and a new growth cycle begins, now as we all know, the downtrend is going. After the BTC leaves the downtrend, it should begin to show positive dynamics and then the altcoins will start shooting and flying to the moon, then there will be a crushing drop in BTC and altcoins as well, and when the BTC stabilizes, the alt season will continue to the new bottom of Bitcoin in this growth cycle, for some reason it seems to me that such a moment will come when there is a year left before halving.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
Mammothcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:19:06 PM

I think the last shakeout before the bullrun begins just started. I really can't say where it'll end but if what Peter Schiff predicted holds water, we should be looking at February next year for prices to start recovering from this dump. I really hope we get to $3k+ so I can get some for cheap.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:24:39 PM

Market still keeps getting big selloffs every few weeks without a big rise first. The alt season will start when alts starts performing better on the upside without  big selloffs.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:48:29 PM

Investors are still struggling to trade the large sum of token acquire from ICO in 2017/2018. It still looks like a difficult come back. We still fund from USA and China. Regulations in these countries could be relaxed in coming year. Speculations are only positive for altcoins after bitcoin breaks the ATH. Every new investors last year and this year will understand that cryptocurrency is not a rich quick scam. Time of entry is important and dangerous, bullrun new investors are likely to dumped on unlike investors at the moment

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:01:58 AM

To be honest, altcoin season is really hard to see these days. It's not like we are in 2017 or something. But that will still depend on your decision whether you want to risk or not. I think it is better to wait for the lower point and invest on coins like Ethereum and XRP, and other highly trusted coins since you know at some there is a good chance that the will bounce back.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:27:48 AM

Market still keeps getting big selloffs every few weeks without a big rise first. The alt season will start when alts starts performing better on the upside without  big selloffs.
This year and next year are expected to be very volatile so what is happening today is normal and I think the downtrend will continue in the future. I am not interested in investing in this market this year and only hold stable coin or participate in some IEO projects to make a profit. In fact, Bitcoin's dominance is making Altcoin worse and worse, and if this doesn't end, the bear market will overwhelm the entire crypto market.

You don't have many investment options during this time so it is best to just sit still or follow some new news to add more knowledge.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:33:48 AM

yes, I myself am also happy and confident, that at the end of this year the price of altcoin is in recovery, because I see market price movements also growing better. So now is the right time to trade altcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:45:10 AM

To be honest, altcoin season is really hard to see these days. It's not like we are in 2017 or something. But that will still depend on your decision whether you want to risk or not. I think it is better to wait for the lower point and invest on coins like Ethereum and XRP, and other highly trusted coins since you know at some there is a good chance that the will bounce back.
Investing in the top altcoins is the right thing to do but I do not know if the timing is right, the market is experimenting a huge decrease in the price and it does not seem like it is going to stop, so it is important that if you take the decision to buy altcoins that you think about it and see if this is the right time because if you buy your coins too soon you will have to hold them for years before having any chance to recover your money.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:24:29 AM

yes, I myself am also happy and confident, that at the end of this year the price of altcoin is in recovery, because I see market price movements also growing better. So now is the right time to trade altcoin.
I don't think so, market is still on the decline and is causing all altcoins to continue to have major collapses. In my opinion, it will take a few more years for the market to recover and don't expect too much of others predictions this year. Currently you should limit transactions and invest only in Bitcoin because this is the only option that helps you greatly reduce the risk of investment.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄