Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:10:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin to invest excluding ETH  (Read 1237 times)
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:17:38 PM

Right now the market situation is not so much to make any predictions but can do some experiment at our own risk by investing into altcoin.

But if we have to try something different by investing into a new altcoin which has caliber to perform well rather than investing on a reputed altcoins like Ethereum.  Kindly suggest which would be the best altcoin to invest which is under $1.

I think there are many choices for coins under 1 dollar. But the price of crypto also affects one another. If Ethereum isn't the best for you, then other coins aren't necessarily good either. See charts crypto price movements, everything is almost the same.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
Chain Clash

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

https://chainclash.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 08:15:58 PM

I makes sense to diversify. Go for coins with a lot of adoption potential rather quickly and mix with highly speculative ones.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆         Chain Clash Pre-sale is live!        ★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
jabatani

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:49:22 PM

Right now the market situation is not so much to make any predictions but can do some experiment at our own risk by investing into altcoin.

But if we have to try something different by investing into a new altcoin which has caliber to perform well rather than investing on a reputed altcoins like Ethereum.  Kindly suggest which would be the best altcoin to invest which is under $1.

Potential altcoins are difficult to come by lastly. Reason why one should do adequate researches before investing in this coins. However, this doesn't mean there are no altcoins doing well in the market. My top picks are Eth, Dash, Monero and Bat
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:07:29 PM

But if we have to try something different by investing into a new altcoin which has caliber to perform well rather than investing on a reputed altcoins like Ethereum.  Kindly suggest which would be the best altcoin to invest which is under $1.
Reputable coin is for risk free from being scammed for long term investment, also high investment. Still I think about Harmony coin and second one Credits. This is my research results but in future could be change for new situation. Another one for who can make high investment "Vechain" out of 30 coins.
lue wang
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:08:22 PM

But if we have to try something different by investing into a new altcoin which has caliber to perform well rather than investing on a reputed altcoins like Ethereum.  Kindly suggest which would be the best altcoin to invest which is under $1.
For me I would prefer you as my experience. I would suggest you to check AWC and ECOM. Because this two token still satisfied me. Omnitude has nothing especial to me but after 2018 only this coin is still stable, reason could be supply.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:30:47 AM

For altcoins whose prices are under $ 1, I think there are plenty of potential altcoins. Coins like Tron, Stellar are some coins that are currently priced under $ 1 but have a large transaction volume and are traded on almost all major exchangers
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:38:24 AM

For me I would prefer you as my experience. I would suggest you to check AWC and ECOM. Because this two token still satisfied me. Omnitude has nothing especial to me but after 2018 only this coin is still stable, reason could be supply.
both coins you listed is low rank coins, which is very dangerous to investment in this bearish market

i see both just have low exchanges, the best exchange listed just binance DEX. it just has small volume too

im not sure if these two coins can do well, i prefer to invest in king cryptocurrency which is bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 04:35:08 AM

under $ 1 now is Waves, you can try to buy some Waves with the money you have, but don't all of your money to buy altcoin,
waves have the potential to go to $ 10, because the price of Bitcoin is rising and the dominance of bitcoin is rising, making altcoin also going down ,
it's not wrong for you to buy WAVES  Wink
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 06:18:28 AM

Aside ETH, I vouch for BNB because it has got good potentials to become massive in the future. The Binance exchange is one of the best tier one exchanges in the crypto space. Also, DIVI is one of the coins which has achieved lots of milestones since its inception in 2018. It has incredible features and offers for both investors and holders. Visit https://diviproject.org for more info on DIVI.
BNB, WAVES and LTC, they are all pretty good and they have undying news with their development. Above them, I go for binance since it won't stop growing fastly. I think it would be profitable to list XRP also because for me it is good to buy xrp then hold for a while. However they will not arise if bitcoin and ethereum join the moment of the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███