Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Art Contest Design Accusation Determination  (Read 624 times)
Blockchayne (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 43

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:51:49 PM

As requested by @LoyceV

I will post proof that I did not copy this user’s design.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:06:35 PM

I'm quoting a dramatic quote pyramid from the contest-thread before it gets trashed by Mods. Please move the discussion here, leave the contest thread for entries only.

Copied my work. I created this using a layout program many months ago. Tweeted yesterday! Thx for copying me it means I am doing something right! @miximports (check time stamp!) thanx for following. I do have another entry in this thread as well. Look for it. It may look finish but it is not finished yet. The surprises are still to come. Cannot wait Hope this does not continue to happen. Do not like when people just copy concepts. It just isn’t nice. On another note I am flattered. .

Excuse me? I just checked your twitter account and the time stamp shows mine was posted before yours. So please stop lying. We were both using Canva and obviously had similar ideas.  Not to mention mine is far better looking than yours. Stole your design? Get a grip! I posted mine on several platforms all of which were before yours. Thank you for slandering my name.

The bottom thumbnail shows posted on imgur 20 hours ago. Your twitter post was from 19 hours ago. I’m not going to accuse you of copying my design with such unwarranted arrogance as you have. But I will say that it’s 100% proof that I did not copy anything of yours. I’ve never seen your twitter and I have no idea who you are nor anything you’ve ever done.  There’s 7 billion people on this earth and you can guarantee that you are not the only person with a particular idea.  I will wait for my public apology in order to clear my name. Thank you.

I will post my canva screen shot soon. Will Y post yours? My work is public on Canva as well.

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:12:32 PM

If you didn't copy it, does that mean Mamaecrypto copied it from you?
Can you show a direct link to the post on Twitter? I can't find it.

I don't trust timestamps as evidence, as they are can easily be changed.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:18:00 PM

It's really sad that someone steals work period. I don't know who's in the wrong here but whomever it is, let's make sure if proven we tag the hell outta the cheater.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:20:09 PM

https://youtu.be/QK6TiAAEJ4s

Here is a video of the editing process where you can see I assembled the elements one by one.

I don’t think anyone copied eachother.

We used the same base theme and had a similar idea.  That’s what happened. 

Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:21:03 PM

I'm quoting a dramatic quote pyramid from the contest-thread before it gets trashed by Mods. Please move the discussion here, leave the contest thread for entries only.

Copied my work. I created this using a layout program many months ago. Tweeted yesterday! Thx for copying me it means I am doing something right! @miximports (check time stamp!) thanx for following. I do have another entry in this thread as well. Look for it. It may look finish but it is not finished yet. The surprises are still to come. Cannot wait Hope this does not continue to happen. Do not like when people just copy concepts. It just isn’t nice. On another note I am flattered. .

Excuse me? I just checked your twitter account and the time stamp shows mine was posted before yours. So please stop lying. We were both using Canva and obviously had similar ideas.  Not to mention mine is far better looking than yours. Stole your design? Get a grip! I posted mine on several platforms all of which were before yours. Thank you for slandering my name.

The bottom thumbnail shows posted on imgur 20 hours ago. Your twitter post was from 19 hours ago. I’m not going to accuse you of copying my design with such unwarranted arrogance as you have. But I will say that it’s 100% proof that I did not copy anything of yours. I’ve never seen your twitter and I have no idea who you are nor anything you’ve ever done.  There’s 7 billion people on this earth and you can guarantee that you are not the only person with a particular idea.  I will wait for my public apology in order to clear my name. Thank you.

I will post my canva screen shot soon. Will Y post yours? My work is public on Canva as well.

This is the screenshot of when my original work was created and saved

Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:23:55 PM

https://twitter.com/miximports/status/1187837528142860288?s=21
Mamaecrypto

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:25:21 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 07:26:04 AM by Mamaecrypto

I did not post design on imgur. I created this bitcoin meme a while back for tweeter only. It was not a submission just a fun design I created on Canva. It is no big deal to use as I created for everyone but I to use part of my design I personally thought it was not nice. That is What I think but truly no big deal because I created it to be used anyways. Did not insult anyone. Just mentioned and sent my proof of work

Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:28:05 PM

We both used this sunshine theme. We edited the theme in the same manner. Mine much more detailed and intricate. Hers just took the bitcoin symbol and covered over the sun.

This theme is available on Canva for public use. We both used it. And we had a similar idea.  The lesson here is that you aren’t as unique and special as you may think. With 7 billion people there’s bound to be others out there with a similar vision.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:32:54 PM

Blockchayne, you posted four times in a row in this thread in a short period of time. Irrelevant of what the posts contain there is no excuse for that, it's just spam. Rather than posting consecutively edit your posts into one or a Moderator will probably delete them,

More on-topic, timestamps that aren't verified by an external service (e.g. twitter) are pretty useless. Phone times and the like can be changed easily.

I think it is dishonest that both of you have used online templates and not given credit as to where they originated from. My personal opinion is that if you are using external templates or assets, you should always give credit to those who originally made them.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Mamaecrypto

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:33:49 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 07:25:30 AM by Mamaecrypto

Just recommend going to my tweet and confirm because timestamp is 2:05. https://twitter.com/miximports/status/1187837528142860288?s=21 regardless I placed my proof of when I adited the original work as permitted by canva.

https://youtu.be/tmsHPNVINME

Here is another video recorded off of my iPhone.
Again the time is 2:43 pm EST.

You can see my phone is in the correct time zone.

Here is a private conversation between my friend and I using the Facebook messenger app.
You can see I sent him both the blue and yellow designs and have asked him which one he prefers.

You will have to pardon the explicit language I used to refer to him. It was just a pejorative term and I am not homophobic.  Pardon me for that part. I did not want to edit the convo in any way however so there it is.

Again you can see our conversation was time stamped which every single message is prior to @miximports ever tweeting out her design which occurred at 5:05 PM EST

So while it is oddly coincidental there is just no way possible I could have copied her design.

Furthermore I posted my image on the GIPHY public database at around 4:40 PM EST due to the fact that I had to convert a 3 second video into a GIF file. These submissions are not time stamped unfortunately.

Nonetheless. It is impossible for me to have copied her design as mine was completed and saved before hers was ever posted publicly.  It IS POSSIBLE that she copied my design as my conversion of video to gif was completed and posted publicly prior to her tweet. However that seems highly unlikely that she could have scrambled that quickly and then tweeted out minutes later.  So I won’t make an unwarranted rush to judgement in such a manner nor will I publicly slander her name nor make damaging accusations without credible evidence or without even researching the matter further. In truth I don’t Believe she copied my design.  

And I know for a fact that it would be impossible for me have copied hers.  

I rest my case.

Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:34:43 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2019, 10:15:42 PM by mprep

I did not post design on imgur. I created this meme a while back for tweeter only. It was not a submission just a fun design I created on Canva. It is no big deal to use as I created for everyone but I to use part of my design I personally thought it was not nice. That is What I think but truly no big deal because I created it to be used anyways. Did not insult anyone. Just mentioned and sent my proof of work

It is a big deal because you accused me of copying your work and mine was completed and saved before you ever posted it anywhere. Not to mention that I have never heard of you nor seen your Twitter ever before you mentioned it.  It’s based on a egotistical assumption that I copied you.  First of all the design isn’t nearly good enough for either of us to be copying the other. All you did was use a vector bitcoin symbol and cover the suns face.  It’s not quantum physics here.  So let’s be reasonable for minute and understand that we both had the same mediocre idea.

Case closed.  I could not have edited the time stamps of saved files on my iPhone. I can barely figure out how to post proper formatting in my BitcoinTalk responses.  To think I copied your idea.  Went into my phones technical storage and modified saved file timestamps and/or photoshopped several videos in a matter of seconds and uploaded them onto YouTube to post here in an open display of deceit is just total madness and complete illogical and ridiculous.

Just recommend going to my tweet and confirm because timestamp is 2:05. https://twitter.com/miximports/status/1187837528142860288?s=21 regardless I placed my proof of when my work was created.

It’s 5:05 PM EST <—- I’m in New York State. This the time on my devices is going to be EST

https://youtu.be/tmsHPNVINME

Here is another video recorded off of my iPhone.
Again the time is 2:43 pm EST.

You can see my phone is in the correct time zone.

Here is a private conversation between my friend and I using the Facebook messenger app.
You can see I sent him both the blue and yellow designs and have asked him which one he prefers.

You will have to pardon the explicit language I used to refer to him. It was just a pejorative term and I am not homophobic.  Pardon me for that part. I did not want to edit the convo in any way however so there it is.

Again you can see our conversation was time stamped which every single message is prior to @miximports ever tweeting out her design which occurred at 5:05 PM EST

So while it is oddly coincidental there is just no way possible I could have copied her design.

Furthermore I posted my image on the GIPHY public database at around 4:40 PM EST due to the fact that I had to convert a 3 second video into a GIF file. These submissions are not time stamped unfortunately.

Nonetheless. It is impossible for me to have copied her design as mine was completed and saved before hers was ever posted publicly.  It IS POSSIBLE that she copied my design as my conversion of video to gif was completed and posted publicly prior to her tweet. However that seems highly unlikely that she could have scrambled that quickly and then tweeted out minutes later.  So I won’t make an unwarranted rush to judgement in such a manner nor will I publicly slander her name nor make damaging accusations without credible evidence or without even researching the matter further. In truth I don’t Believe she copied my design. 

And I know for a fact that it would be impossible for me have copied hers. 

I rest my case.
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:36:26 PM

Can you post the "base theme"? If the clouds, blue sky and sun are all part of the base theme, then it would have been nice to give credit in your original post.

Mamaecrypto

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:37:27 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 07:30:39 AM by Mamaecrypto

Blockchayne, you posted four times in a row in this thread in a short period of time. Irrelevant of what the posts contain there is no excuse for that, it's just spam. Rather than posting consecutively edit your posts into one or a Moderator will probably delete them,

More on-topic, timestamps that aren't verified by an external service (e.g. twitter) are pretty useless. Phone times and the like can be changed easily.

I think it is dishonest that both of you have used online templates and not given credit as to where they originated from. My personal opinion is that if you are using external templates or assets, you should always give credit to those who originally made them.

I always do and have done marketing for Canva personally. This is soon going to become a blog post and meat to use on twitter and blog only. My blog has reference to Canva. It is not a shame at all to use templates. They are available for use. It is a shame to claim as their templates as art.meme contest I get i but for art I thought it was off. Like I said that is my personal opinion. I claimed he used part of my design. I claimed the bitcoin modification. That I did. The ligo itself. . And since my first post I claimed this was created from a publisher site. Please look at original thread cause I wanted to emphasize just that. I am an artist myself look at my entry for my original work please!!!!
This is my actual entry: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5193860.msg52833703#msg52833703

I am browsing often to check out the great pieces. And when I saw that I had to point it out.

Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:43:24 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2019, 10:14:35 PM by mprep

I have posted an extensive amount of information. 

To think that l fabricated all of that and editing timestamps and photoshopping in a matter of minutes is fucking total maniacal.

It’s quite obvious we both used the same design and had a similar idea. It happens. We are not that unique. Only because of our own overblown Egos would we think that impossible for someone to have come up with a similar idea. 

I’m done with this conversation.  I have proven my case. I didn’t copy a damn thing. I used the same Canva template.

If I did copy it how would I have known that she used Canva? I wouldn’t have.

Obviously we were using the same program which I indicated in my very first response to her false accusation. 

Think about it.  It’s totally irrational.

I’m done. Have a good day.

Can you post the "base theme"? If the clouds, blue sky and sun are all part of the base theme, then it would have been nice to give credit in your original post.

I already posted it. It’s the image below with the sun with a smiling face.

I’m sorry. It wasn’t intentional. I’ll be more mindful of this formatting etiquette in the future.  I apologize. Didn’t realize It was a problem to make new replies rather than editing.
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:50:07 PM

I used the same Canva template.
Please add this to your original post.

If you used a template for this post too, you should add it there too. Plagiarism gets you banned on Bitcointalk, so correct it while you can.

I apologize. Didn’t realize It was a problem to make new replies rather than editing.
You're literally doing the same thing again in this post. You may want to read Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:50:44 PM

It’s quite obvious we both used the same design and had a similar idea.
No, you used the design. She created it. It is insulting for you to even suggest that they're the same thing.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:51:35 PM

She did not create it.  Wtf. Download the Canva app and you can pull up the design for your own use.

Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:56:13 PM

We both used the template provided by Canva.

She did not create the design. Canva staff did.

Wtf. Are you all really this dense?!? Holy shit.

This shit has ruined my view if this forum. I am done with it.

I’m not going to be accused of something I didn’t do which i would think would be obvious.  But apparently this is very difficult to stuff to wrap their minds around.

I’m irritated as fuck as this point.  I’ve been dealing with this shit for hours Bc of some ridiculous ego driven accusation.  I’m over it.

Good day.

Mamaecrypto

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:56:27 PM

No to me it is not quite obvious. As I mention it would be too big of a coincidence to use it in the exact same proportions on logo. I also did not center it super well. The template gives you endless choices maybe if slightly smaller or bigger I would completely agree with you. I myself created this before the contest even started to play on twitter on a day Bitcoin had a dramatic move up. I did not create this as Art it was just a fun and quite girly meme to capture more ladies into the crypto realm. Everything I do has a purpose. Wishing you the best on your crypto journey. I am not irrational and I am not going to insult you as you have insulted me quite few times.

I have posted an extensive amount of information. 

To think that l fabricated all of that and editing timestamps and photoshopping in a matter of minutes is fucking total maniacal.

It’s quite obvious we both used the same design and had a similar idea. It happens. We are not that unique. Only because of our own overblown Egos would we think that impossible for someone to have come up with a similar idea. 

I’m done with this conversation.  I have proven my case. I didn’t copy a damn thing. I used the same Canva template.

If I did copy it how would I have known that she used Canva? I wouldn’t have.

Obviously we were using the same program which I indicated in my very first response to her false accusation. 

Think about it.  It’s totally irrational.

I’m done. Have a good day.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: