Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SwapMixer.com - Swap Bitcoin to Litecoin anonymously  (Read 944 times)
SwapMixer (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:14:22 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 07:44:05 PM by SwapMixer
Merited by Bitcoin_Arena (1)

About SwapMixer
SwapMixer is a privacy focused instant cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to anonymously swap bitcoin for litecoin. Due to users only being able to deposit bitcoin, the litecoin you withdraw is always new and anonymous.

Key Features
  • No logs, java script, or cloud flare.
  • Total control. (withdraw to multiple addresses, set your own withdraw fee, withdraw at your own pace)
  • No bit codes: Only bitcoin deposits are accepted. All litecoin withdrawals are new coins from our reserves.
  • Sessions: Use your session key to come back to your session at will.
  • Lightweight: Site is easy to access from any browser.
  • Exchange rate: The coin swap only takes place with the rate you agree with.
  • Coin swaps are instant, along with withdrawals.
  • Bitcoin deposits take only one confirmation to be verified.
  • Deposits may be spread over multiple transactions.
  • Donation based: No fees.
  • Active support team.
  • Complete anonymity.

No logs
We do not keep any logs. After a session is deleted, it is purged from our system. We cannot recover any deleted sessions even if we wanted too. We took the extra step to disable all web server logs. Keeping any types of logs is unacceptable to us. Each session is anonymous, and once deleted there is no trace of it.

Affiliate information
None. Having an affiliate service would require us to collect how much volume a session produces, which is unacceptable to us.

Fees
None. Since no data is collected from sessions, we opted to go with donations. At the bottom of each session page, a new donation address is generated per page refresh. Donating helps your privacy by having a different amount of coins from what you started with, but it is optional.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:29:56 PM

Website created 10 days ago, design looks out-of-the-box. Looks like it should be on this list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5163858.0
SwapMixer (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:42:57 PM

Website created 10 days ago, design looks out-of-the-box. Looks like it should be on this list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5163858.0

Hi. We are not using javascript. The site design is simple as possible so it can be lightweight, and work well with all browsers like Tor.

We processed a chunk of transactions already from a few users in the past few days. Would you like some free bitcoin to give the service a try in return for feedback? Smiley

SwapMixer Team
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6303

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:49:11 PM

The big question is more or less what is the difference between you and any of the other anonymous exchange?

I can go to https://coinswap.keys4coins.com/ and exchange BTC for LTC with no KYC or other info given.

Also, they most places me the exchange rate before I send, with you I have no idea of what the rate is.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SwapMixer (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:01:25 PM

The big question is more or less what is the difference between you and any of the other anonymous exchange?

I can go to https://coinswap.keys4coins.com/ and exchange BTC for LTC with no KYC or other info given.

Also, they most places me the exchange rate before I send, with you I have no idea of what the rate is.

-Dave

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your question. We have not heard of that site before, but taking a simple glance at it, it states it is powered by CoinSwitch. CoinSwitch uses big exchanges such as Binannce, etc, to complete trades. Binance keeps logs of every transaction made, and CoinSwitch will also keep order history and collect IP addresses. In this case, you are not anonymous. CoinSwitch can provide the links to your original transaction, and what you got sent.

SwapMixer.com does not keep any logs. After a session is destroyed, the coins you received are anonymous.

For your second question, the rate is shown before you click "Swap Coins". If you do not click "Swap Coins", nothing happens and you still have all your BTC.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:15:59 PM

Would you like some free bitcoin to give the service a try in return for feedback? Smiley

You can offer it to many on Services board lots of people are willing to do that just like what they did for those famous services who made the same offer for a review.
SwapMixer (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:56:49 AM

Would you like some free bitcoin to give the service a try in return for feedback? Smiley

You can offer it to many on Services board lots of people are willing to do that just like what they did for those famous services who made the same offer for a review.

Thank you for the fantastic idea. Tomorrow we will create a post, offering free bitcoin to get reviews from some trusted forum members.

SwapMixer Team
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 01:10:50 AM

What are these  "Terms and Conditions"?

- You agree that you are not a citizen of any country that bans the use of cryptocurrency.
- You agree that you are not a citizen of the Netherlands or United States.

Why is that and how are you going to enforce these rules? Do you verify where the user is from according to his IP/other data?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SwapMixer (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:40:38 AM

What are these  "Terms and Conditions"?

- You agree that you are not a citizen of any country that bans the use of cryptocurrency.
- You agree that you are not a citizen of the Netherlands or United States.

Why is that and how are you going to enforce these rules? Do you verify where the user is from according to his IP/other data?

Thank you for your question. Smiley

Short honest answer: Nothing can be done to "enforce" those rules.

Long answer: Due to gray areas with cryptocurrency exchanges. We cannot block IP addresses for a couple of reasons. IP bans are not effective and can be bypassed with a VPN or Tor. Blocking certain IP addresses will block innocent VPN users, or Tor users depending on their exit node. Using data such as IP addresses goes against our stance on privacy.

SwapMixer Team
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:03:28 AM

I still feel things are not entirely anonymous when they are done on the clearnet especially if authorities are still on a crackdown for mixers. Authorities can still find ways of watching you and seizing your domains leading to losses to customers ((some have already fallen victims this year)

Yes i know your are still working on the tor mirror, but when it's ready, is the clearnet part also going to remain operational?
If yes, what counter measures do you to ensure that unfortunate incidents like domain seizures don't happen?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:29:27 AM

The word "MIXER" is often used by the bitcoin laundry services that accepts any kind btc and payout the clean ones.
Does your business offer similar services but pays out in LTC ?

Supporting other peoples opinion as regards the marketing and security/semi anonymity of your services, you need to get people reviews here and Tor .onion link should be considered.

I wish you best of luck.
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1656
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 09:46:02 AM

I'm Dutch, why is the rest of the EU allowed but I'm not?

Exchanging Bitcoin for Litecoin is not illegal here.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
SwapMixer (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:56:40 PM

I still feel things are not entirely anonymous when they are done on the clearnet especially if authorities are still on a crackdown for mixers. Authorities can still find ways of watching you and seizing your domains leading to losses to customers ((some have already fallen victims this year)

Yes i know your are still working on the tor mirror, but when it's ready, is the clearnet part also going to remain operational?
If yes, what counter measures do you to ensure that unfortunate incidents like domain seizures don't happen?

Hi Jerome, thank you for your input. Smiley

We plan to get the Tor mirror up within the next two days. If you connect to the clearnet over Tor, ISP or network administrators cannot monitor the sites you visit. The use of Tor is more significant than clearnet vs .onion sites for anonymity.

The biggest threat to clearnet sites is cloud flare. We choose to not use cloud flare or anything similar to it. It makes us more prone to attack, but that is the price of anonymity.

When the Tor mirror is ready, clearnet will still be operational. Domain seizures are unlikely, there are many crypto to crypto exchanges with little incidents. The bigger concern you might have is a server seizure, which is also unlikely. It would yield nothing useful because no logs of litecoin withdrawals are stored or ever created.

It is important to destroy a session after you withdrawn all funds from it. We place a 25 days auto deletion timer on sessions, to protect users who may have forgot this step. Destroying a session wipes the session key off the server, making it as if the session was never created.
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6303

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 06:02:52 PM

It is important to destroy a session after you withdrawn all funds from it. We place a 25 days auto deletion timer on sessions, to protect users who may have forgot this step. Destroying a session wipes the session key off the server, making it as if the session was never created.

Do you have actual physical possession of your server in your data facility or is it hosted someplace else?

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SwapMixer (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:12:30 PM

The word "MIXER" is often used by the bitcoin laundry services that accepts any kind btc and payout the clean ones.
Does your business offer similar services but pays out in LTC ?

Supporting other peoples opinion as regards the marketing and security/semi anonymity of your services, you need to get people reviews here and Tor .onion link should be considered.

I wish you best of luck.

Thank you! Smiley

Yes, the litecoin withdrawn is clean as the term "mixer" infers.

Only bitcoin can be deposited, which ensures each LTC received is new from reserves.

The tor mirror is coming today or tomorrow. Will create a service announcement to get some reviews directly after, to avoid each review mentioning adding a .onion link.

SwapMixer team
SwapMixer (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:41:15 PM

Tor mirror is now running.

Tor mirror: http://chnxptxjfgbarkej.onion

Service announcement for reviews will come next.
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:46:42 PM

So, what I understand, that you are basically running a service to exchange Bitcoin with Litecoin for free. Am I wrong?

Exposing frauds since 2014
100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 07:49:59 PM

Tor mirror is now running.

Tor mirror: http://chnxptxjfgbarkej.onion

Service announcement for reviews will come next.

Does it count to have a Tor mirror, while you already have a clearnet version? Because, authorities can get your server location anyways from the clearnet website. And users can always use the clearnet website with Tor.

So, what purpose does the Tor mirror serve?

SwapMixer (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:04:35 AM

So, what I understand, that you are basically running a service to exchange Bitcoin with Litecoin for free. Am I wrong?

Yes, the service allows you to swap bitcoin to litecoin anonymously. Once litecoin is withdrawn, it is impossible to link to your original bitcoin transaction.

Traditional exchanges keep order history, ip addresses, and records of deposits/withdrawals. They do not provide anonymity.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 12:08:02 AM

Yes, the service allows you to swap bitcoin to litecoin anonymously. Once litecoin is withdrawn, it is impossible to link to your original bitcoin transaction.

Traditional exchanges keep order history, ip addresses, and records of deposits/withdrawals. They do not provide anonymity.
Would you do a LTC -> BTC? I legit would use it as I really deslike the many websites that do this kind of "quick-trades" like Changelly and Shapeshift and I get a bunch of LTC from time to time which I prefer to trade for BTC.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████