Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to get back into mining?  (Read 1014 times)
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:14:47 PM

I have personally not thought about mining, Because in my opinion, mining is a very difficult thing for me who does not understand at all about how to do good mining, besides miners also require a lot of money, so, I personally better took alternatives such as being a hunter prize and also became a trader who in my opinion more quickly produces even on a small scale of profit.
but I am curious about the of mining sites that currently offer a lot of benefits, but must make a BTC deposit in a certain amount, is it really paying and is it worth trying?

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:43:08 PM

Mining is getting more and more profitable, especially BTC mining. According to cmc, all other mining options are still bringing you around 90 bucks per months by investing 1k USD and in my opinion it is not worth it yet.
maybe your place can be profitable if calculated with operational costs with income in mining is different from my place maybe operational costs are not comparable with the results obtained by mining investment and maybe in my country mining is not so desirable and they tend to trade or participate in campaigns to follow bounties and benefit
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:05:13 PM

but I am curious about the of mining sites that currently offer a lot of benefits, but must make a BTC deposit in a certain amount, is it really paying and is it worth trying?

You are talking about cloud mining services, right? I never invested my Bitcoins in some of those sites, and there are many
of them. Warnings about them can be seen everywhere around, and I decided to not risk with them.
   From the ones that scam you for your money, to the ones that give you some little amount from time to time, I never heard
anything positive about cloud mining services. Chances are that you will lose all your money or you will get something minimal in
return. I will not risk with these services, ever!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 08:54:55 AM

Mining is getting more and more profitable, especially BTC mining. According to cmc, all other mining options are still bringing you around 90 bucks per months by investing 1k USD and in my opinion it is not worth it yet.

A lot of my friends tell me the same thing, but for now I don’t trust mining, if the rate collapses, all mining goes into minus, in which case isn’t it easier to just buy cryptocurrency on the sly and this can give more than investment in mining now.

https://neironix.io/
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:01:39 AM

A lot of my friends tell me the same thing, but for now I don’t trust mining, if the rate collapses, all mining goes into minus, in which case isn’t it easier to just buy cryptocurrency on the sly and this can give more than investment in mining now.

Yes this is not the right time for mining as the market is still volatile and we might up spending more money on mining than profit.  I am not spreading FUD but it has never worked for me and I have incurred huge loss because of mining and I would never suggest mining to anyone because it's not for individuals unless we have a mining farm and cheap electricity.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:31:49 AM

in my opinion it is very difficult to mine like bitcoin, because the supply is decreasing every day and mining results are also decreasing. only large mining companies are able to generate profits from mining. maybe if in 2013 it was very profitable to mine bitcoin, even though it only had 6 GPUs. for now I think altcoin mining is more profitable for small mining, choose altcoin which has the potential for the future and produce it later in my opinion. Smiley
Also consider that it will get smaller after the halving which means if you can afford the cost of mining now and hodl , it will be profitable in few month if you dont sell off like most miners do. How many altcoins are profitable as bitcoin? more focus are not going into coin which are mainly for trade/ exchange.
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:28:01 AM

You are talking about cloud mining services, right? I never invested my Bitcoins in some of those sites, and there are many
of them. Warnings about them can be seen everywhere around, and I decided to not risk with them.
   From the ones that scam you for your money, to the ones that give you some little amount from time to time, I never heard
anything positive about cloud mining services. Chances are that you will lose all your money or you will get something minimal in
return. I will not risk with these services, ever!
That's right, because some people I met on this forum advised me to invest in cloud services like you said, but I don't want to invest before getting really accurate information about it, I think what their say is far from logic, because only by investing some funds we can get income for several years without the need to work.
If indeed such a reality would certainly be a lot of rich people on this earth. Grin

|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:54:36 PM

in my opinion it is very difficult to mine like bitcoin, because the supply is decreasing every day and mining results are also decreasing. only large mining companies are able to generate profits from mining. maybe if in 2013 it was very profitable to mine bitcoin, even though it only had 6 GPUs. for now I think altcoin mining is more profitable for small mining, choose altcoin which has the potential for the future and produce it later in my opinion. Smiley
Also consider that it will get smaller after the halving which means if you can afford the cost of mining now and hodl , it will be profitable in few month if you dont sell off like most miners do. How many altcoins are profitable as bitcoin? more focus are not going into coin which are mainly for trade/ exchange.
Gone are the days where you would be profitable on mining btc with GPU.Technically its possible but profitability? Its far from reality.
Getting back to mining would always depend on your own discretion but you should always reconsider out things like profitability and if you do see
that its useless to do so then why would bother to continue? If you are doing it just for a hobby then go on but for money making then better just
simply buy bitcoin and top alts then hold for long term which is more practical to do so.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:29:29 PM

Gone are the days where you would be profitable on mining btc with GPU.Technically its possible but profitability? Its far from reality.
Getting back to mining would always depend on your own discretion but you should always reconsider out things like profitability and if you do see
that its useless to do so then why would bother to continue? If you are doing it just for a hobby then go on but for money making then better just
simply buy bitcoin and top alts then hold for long term which is more practical to do so.

I think bitcoin mining is only worth when the price of bitcoin reach 30k USD or more. After the halving the difficulty of bitcoin mining would be higher and i think if the price of bitcoin is still under 20k, no one will mine them anymore and moving to any other alts to grow. But i'm sure the demand of bitcoins will increase the moment after the halving and we have to prepare for that time by buying btc as much as we can
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:36:00 PM

Since all this while that mining altcoins have not been profitable like before i don't bother to keep mining coins so i just lock my mining rig in a room and now that bitcoin halving is knocking on the door i think its a good time to start mining even if its not profitable? i believe if bitcoin surge over 30k altcoins will take the ride we've been waiting for, anyways, what do you guys think? good idea or bad ?

Do you really think entering into mining at this stage would fix things, As there is a huge investment behind a mining setup. Which coins do you all suggest for mining.

The hashrate on Litecoin has dropped dramatically. So if you want to merge mine both Litecoin and Dogecoin, and you have a space ASIC, then now might be the moment to give it a try again.

You can do it through a mining pool like Pro-Hashing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:00:18 PM

I think bitcoin mining is only worth when the price of bitcoin reach 30k USD or more. After the halving the difficulty of bitcoin mining would be higher and i think if the price of bitcoin is still under 20k, no one will mine them anymore and moving to any other alts to grow. But i'm sure the demand of bitcoins will increase the moment after the halving and we have to prepare for that time by buying btc as much as we can
Sometimes I got confused with miners use of profit, they complained on profit when it was $1000+ at 2017 long after the halving, they are still complaining of profit at $9000 when they mine the same quantity in a day, maybe we have more miner or cost of electricity had increased in the same margin
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:53:06 PM

I have personally not thought about mining, Because in my opinion, mining is a very difficult thing for me who does not understand at all about how to do good mining,
it desnt mean hard, but we need more effort to understand it.
everything can be learned if we want, just give more effort to do.

Do you mean cloud mining? as far i know, most of cloud mining is going to be scam
so you must be aware of them and not worth to try
Iyeman

Activity: 1183

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:57:43 PM

maybe your friends never try to create such an accurate calculation about the profitability of mining. The profitability can be achieved when you are using asic mining right now.
Remember about the profit margin that comes from bitcoin mining is not so much. If you are a small miner and buy should be the best choice for you. ROI becomes a problem in mining.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:22:38 PM

I think this time is not a good time. large electricity costs and too long to be profitable. the best way now is to buy some altcoin and trade daily. maybe with this you can make a few $ instantly than mining without profit, or you can buy altcoin and save it for the future.
Mining is one kinda of investment so that definitely you have to cost for the mining instrument. Yeah, all of those components are very expensive but it’s risk free and how much you will be get profit it’s totally depend on your instruments capability. Trading is another purposes and here a lot of risk and instantly profit isn’t easy job for everyone in daily trading.                       

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:44:44 PM

I think this time is not a good time. large electricity costs and too long to be profitable. the best way now is to buy some altcoin and trade daily. maybe with this you can make a few $ instantly than mining without profit, or you can buy altcoin and save it for the future.
Mining is one kinda of investment so that definitely you have to cost for the mining instrument. Yeah, all of those components are very expensive but it’s risk free and how much you will be get profit it’s totally depend on your instruments capability. Trading is another purposes and here a lot of risk and instantly profit isn’t easy job for everyone in daily trading.                       
mining is more suitable for long-term buddy. don't count it for the price of the coins you are mining now. although the price of mining equipment is expensive but you can see that in the past few years miners have benefited when they are in a good market which makes their mining coins have a high price increase. whereas if they counted at that time it would not be enough but they still do it because of confidence for the future.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:53:12 PM

Since all this while that mining altcoins have not been profitable like before i don't bother to keep mining coins so i just lock my mining rig in a room and now that bitcoin halving is knocking on the door i think its a good time to start mining even if its not profitable? i believe if bitcoin surge over 30k altcoins will take the ride we've been waiting for, anyways, what do you guys think? good idea or bad ?
If you've seen the improvement on the altcoin's price and it might have awaken your spirit to start mining again. You are already fearing to miss out the opportunity to gain much sooner or later that's why you are trying to catch up on the race. If you do, you are really doing things right because we are all having a feeling that later on, bitcoin's price will go up high again and everyone will surely gain much benefit from it. Keep on mining and make sure you are being productive every second of your life to have the chance to ride on bitcoin as it goes to the moon once again!
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:52:58 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 02:06:23 AM by Dreamr

It is a good idea to start mining bitcoin if you have a bitcoin mining hardware. there no reason to lock off your bitcoin miner in the room since the bitcoin price is halving. You can mine bitcoin and HODL it for long-term maybe the bitcoin price will recover to $20,000 sooner than we think or even $30,000 as you said it yourself. I believe bitcoin mining is worth doing if you have the right tools and hardware.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:06:53 AM

i dont really think that mining is a good idea...
not in my country anyway.
i found it better to buy/earn my crypto instead of mine it
when i tried to mine i had so many problems with that, that it wasn't worth the time - not talkinga bout the electricity prices
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:00:58 AM

it's still the same as before, thinking that there are electricity costs to pay, rig maintenance, and other important things that need to be estimated. if you don't feel that it's important, I recommend getting mining again. Even though all decisions are in your hands, I want to make you aware that information about the price of bitcoin and altcoin will go up It is only speculation based on evidence of halving that occurred in previous years. if you also have the same beliefs as us, of course, re-mining is a good idea.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pelunize12

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:11:46 AM

i dont really think that mining is a good idea...
not in my country anyway.
i found it better to buy/earn my crypto instead of mine it
when i tried to mine i had so many problems with that, that it wasn't worth the time - not talkinga bout the electricity prices
we are here to earn money, no matter way how we get it. there is mining, buying, faucet, bounty, etc
there are people who still mining prove that it is still profitable. of course we must have strategy to do it
i must admit that buying is easier, but it doesnt mean that mining is bad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: