Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to take advantage BTC Pump and Dump in short period?  (Read 755 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:48:30 AM

You simply buy high, sell now.
The short answer you needed very much. Although you get small profits, it is nonetheless profit but I'd still recommend long term investments instead of short term ones. Plus, you gotta know how to read the graph and analyze, predict and guess where the chart will move after the 1 hr mark, 3hrs, 5hrs, 10hrs and more. Basically you gotta stay on the move and always be on the spot analyzing the charts. You basically can't remove yourself from reviewing the chart since any change that is done could be a potential profit for you.
So yea, anything a short term investor needs is also needed by a long term one so I'd suggest going for a long term one instead.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:43:52 AM

Short trading is not so easy. If you know to analyze candlesticks and others. Maybe it could give information when to buy and when to sell. I'm not  into day trading because you can only get small profit from that. Some traders use bot trading so they can easily buy and sell at the right time. I don't know if they are accurate all the time tho. I prefer long term trading because it's easy. Just always set the stop loss.
Actually day trading gives more profit if you know what to do, utilizing the dumps and pumps. Holding is so easy but you can even take 3 years without making any profit.

The problem with people is greed. If the bitcoin price rises, always sell off when you hit your target and then buy the deep. but you find someone hodling BTC and not selling it off at the all time high and expecting to sell it off when it hits $50K.

Someone who sold off at $18k or $16K and the bought again at $4k during the dip waiting to sell off soon again has made more money.

Gaining profit from a BTC pump and dump is all about proper timing of your entry and exit positions, on the condition that you'll be contented for a small profit and not set your profit target so high so as not to be burned. Repeat untill ...  Smiley

Yes setting automated trade is the best way I have tried this with BNB in the past and it will work for bitcoin as well that's auto buy when the price falls and set a target for auto sell then convert the profit to USDT and repeat the same with principle amount to earn more profit. But setting unrealistic profit margin will not be of any help.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:05:47 AM

I think currently using prices under $ 8000 is indeed very appropriate. if you already have bitcoin at a price below $ 8000 and are still holding it in until now, that's how to use the dump, and pump bitcoin in the near future.

in fact, some people have discussed that the price below $ 8000 is very appropriate to benefit for now. seeing the future development for bitcoin is quite promising, I think if you want to take advantage of crypto in the near future when the price of bitcoin goes down, it might be an opportunity to buy it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:06:17 AM

I don't use bots but the answer is very easy and not complicated. Are you monitoring the market from time to time? that's all you have to do and get into your position during the low prices and tune in until the price of BTC goes up.

And once you see that you've made profit and your capital has increased, sell it, that's it.

I think it's not that easy to get profits from daytrading , we're not only not able to monitor the exchange all the time but we have to know the knowledge of daytrading.
And sometimes we have to cutloss if we lose on a trade and not holding our loss too long.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:25:19 AM

I think currently using prices under $ 8000 is indeed very appropriate. if you already have bitcoin at a price below $ 8000 and are still holding it in until now, that's how to use the dump, and pump bitcoin in the near future.

in fact, some people have discussed that the price below $ 8000 is very appropriate to benefit for now. seeing the future development for bitcoin is quite promising, I think if you want to take advantage of crypto in the near future when the price of bitcoin goes down, it might be an opportunity to buy it.
The very basis rules is always buy at the bottom and sell when you already achieved your target. The pump and dump happened after big news being broadcast, most of the time people panicked when they've heard bad news about this market while if there's good news that spreading expect to experience good market movements.

You can take advantage when you understand how to handle those news, and how will you act  according to what the market is bringing to your investment.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:58:53 AM

How to take advantage BTC Pump and Dump in short period?

I know it sounds really enticing to try and day trade bitcoin, especially for the dumps and pumps, but I'd highly advise against it. What we saw in the past few days was amazing,  40%++ gains in a single day is unheard of, but what happened was an isolated case that could easily have gone in the different direction.

Unless you're well immersed in the crypto community and have the time and effort to dig into research and analysis, don't waste your time and money and just HODL and wait.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:34:16 AM

Simple way is you should buy during running pump and sold it when you already have some profit like 5 or 10 percentage.

Even  3 to 5 percent profit margin would be more realistic and could be more achievable whereas a target of 10 percent at once might prove a little bit harder.

Gaining profit from a BTC pump and dump is all about proper timing of your entry and exit positions, on the condition that you'll be contented for a small profit and not set your profit target so high so as not to be burned. Repeat untill ...  Smiley

Yes setting automated trade is the best way I have tried this with BNB in the past and it will work for bitcoin as well that's auto buy when the price falls and set a target for auto sell then convert the profit to USDT and repeat the same with principle amount to earn more profit. But setting unrealistic profit margin will not be of any help.

Absolutely! I think it would be ideal if we could use automation in trading to make our trades more effective and profitable especially in pump scenarios like this. I guess it might be good also if you can tell us what tools you are using to expedite your trading activities. Smiley
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:40:25 AM

I also had questions like you. I am always looking for good times to make buy orders. but I suddenly realized that there was no perfect time for a market that was heavily manipulated like cryptocurrency.
Therefore, we only expect luck to be profitable in the unexpected pump like today.
but always remember, once the signal is clear, you can start trading. Don't place orders like gambling, luck will not come to you. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 12:00:16 PM

I also had questions like you. I am always looking for good times to make buy orders. but I suddenly realized that there was no perfect time for a market that was heavily manipulated like cryptocurrency.
Therefore, we only expect luck to be profitable in the unexpected pump like today.
but always remember, once the signal is clear, you can start trading. Don't place orders like gambling, luck will not come to you. Wink

Actually you can use some indicator to know on which position you can enter and you can search the trading view and this provably can help for people who wish to trade in short or long.

As other people say mostly people who do this short trade or margin trade they have at least 2 or 3 monitors and a lot of time is need to do this, if have enough time and can buy some pc then you can make some profit daily when bitcoin price go up and down. But before try with low amount to see how is going.

It's a big advantage to have that but I think it's not necessary since not all people can afford to buy that and sometimes 1 is best since the only thing we need to do is to follow the market trend,read the chart and secure the profit.

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:03:08 PM

I am always looking for good times to make buy orders. but I suddenly realized that there was no perfect time for a market that was heavily manipulated like cryptocurrency.
Don't follow other people's orders, a few days ago a lot people saying bitcoin will reach 6K$. Because of that, a lot people put an order book with a range 6K$ and miss the pump also this missed pump just like BTC at 3,5K$ went people saying will be 1K$.

About short trading was not really best to me but i used a few indicators like Bollinger Band & RSI with a short period time chart 15-30 mins. Pretty easy to use this indicator, if you want to short trade just watch RSI Indicator. Went the RSI indicator already over 75-85 you can try to make an order, but short trade sometimes was really suck went the trend market still continues and you sold to early.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 01:16:32 PM

A piece of advice (especially when you are trading with leverage/margin);
Shorting the market right after you closed your long position is not a good action (very risky, it's like you are just catching some knives)
Vice versa when you have short position and after closing your trades with profits, then you open a long position right away.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:37:59 PM

You have to know that there is no such thing as BTC pump and dump. It pumps in an organic way as it dumps similarly. There is no intentional pump and dump with Bitcoin, if that is what you mean. The strategy will always be buy low sell high. So if there is a dump, that means you buy and when there is a pump, that means you sell. As simple as that. If that sounds too complicated for some, there is always HODL. That is the simplest way to earn from Bitcoin.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:47:48 PM

I don't use bots but the answer is very easy and not complicated. Are you monitoring the market from time to time? that's all you have to do and get into your position during the low prices and tune in until the price of BTC goes up.

And once you see that you've made profit and your capital has increased, sell it, that's it.

I think it's not that easy to get profits from daytrading , we're not only not able to monitor the exchange all the time but we have to know the knowledge of daytrading.
And sometimes we have to cutloss if we lose on a trade and not holding our loss too long.
actually its wrong opinion about exchanges monitoring when we in day trade.,day trading didnt need much time if we know how to analize project in market .we just need few time to analize chart or fundamental.as a trader we have to also keep our heakth by didnt spend much time in front of computer.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:04:44 PM

BTC pump maybe everyone will already know, buy when you can, and then make target sell not really high at least it can be reached. But for bitcoin dump maybe do margin trading can be done. But how to do it, i still don't really understand. If me i will stay to take a rest instead of forced myself to do trading. Because i can lose anytime if trading without knowledge about it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:28:33 PM

I think by utilizing bitcoin price movements and utilizing crowded market conditions can provide many benefits as happened a few days ago the price of bitcoin rose and you could take advantage of bitcoin price movements and after that you should be able to sell it because if not then you will get stuck at expensive prices.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:48:03 AM

I think by utilizing bitcoin price movements and utilizing crowded market conditions can provide many benefits as happened a few days ago the price of bitcoin rose and you could take advantage of bitcoin price movements and after that you should be able to sell it because if not then you will get stuck at expensive prices.

Indeed, as well as checking the analysis of experts so you can take advantage on it, take note that it still risky but if you want to take risk then better if you really want to earn, because if you don't want to take the risk, then you will just watch the price going up, while others are enjoying the profit from it.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:43:23 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 09:52:12 PM by DarkIT

The very basis rules is always buy at the bottom and sell when you already achieved your target. The pump and dump happened after big news being broadcast, most of the time people panicked when they've heard bad news about this market while if there's good news that spreading expect to experience good market movements.

You can take advantage when you understand how to handle those news, and how will you act  according to what the market is bringing to your investment.
That is a basic rule that is very difficult to do, even when we have seen prices below $ 8000.It is quite difficult to buy them because of doubts and so on. In following the rules, we need to fight the doubts we face.Sometimes theories are easier than do that.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:05:20 AM

In a simplistic sense, you'd simply need to watch the buying action and trust your instinct and decided if the PUMP is still going to continue, or if it is ending. Usually if you are lucky enough to be watching the chart when it happens (a huge spike in buying volume) then it's likely that you should buy because PUMPs usually last for minutes to even an hour, most of the time.

If you buy early on in the pump then you can gain some good profits BUT don't be greedy and set a target profit for your gains.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:44:47 AM

To make money on the pump and dump Bitcoin in a short time, you need to be a good trader who can read the market, feel the trends, understand the technical analysis and follow all the important news in the industry. In General, this is quite a difficult task. But there is a way. You can try to earn on the pump Bitcoin in the long term. To do this, you need to analyze the current price of Bitcoin, make a conclusion about whether this price is good to buy asset or perhaps wait for Bitcoin to become cheaper. When you buy it, you will only have to wait for the price increase. The bitcoins you buy can become even cheaper (no one guarantees a profit in trading), but if you have enough faith in the asset, you should wait out price draw downs and wait for the period when the price will be higher than your purchase price. However, it can take weeks, months, maybe even years before this event, so this method is called long-term investment. Sell Bitcoin when the profit will satisfy you.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 08:51:39 AM

Indeed, as well as checking the analysis of experts so you can take advantage on it, take note that it still risky but if you want to take risk then better if you really want to earn, because if you don't want to take the risk, then you will just watch the price going up, while others are enjoying the profit from it.
You would be better off keeping those "experts" out of the equation. They are self-entitled experts with no knowledgeable background who promote some shitcoin because they are paid to and keep up a propaganda by some bigger whale who is currently dumping that shitcoin for their own gains. Take their words with a bit of salt and never trust them and their words.

You can do technical analysis yourself and by all means everyone should learn how to observe indicators and watch how things unfold in the light of probability and market psychology.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x