Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2019, 01:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ZenX] Zentoshi - First Coin on Bitcoin Core v0.19+Dash MN(PoW/PoS hybrid)  (Read 1803 times)
Admkng5

Activity: 579
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:30:28 AM

The team cannot resolve issues, you decided to use a new codebase, because you cannot resolve issues. Are you sure, that you can produce a good product? Now you use a BTC codebase, because it simpler. How you can run your own original product?
And start was delayed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZentoshiOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:56:55 AM

The team cannot resolve issues, you decided to use a new codebase, because you cannot resolve issues. Are you sure, that you can produce a good product? Now you use a BTC codebase, because it simpler. How you can run your own original product?
And start was delayed.

Hello and thank you for your question.

We have always used Bitcoin as our core code base however we designed our blockchain with the ability to upgrade to any version of Bitcoin Core as they release. Kind of like dropping a new engine into the body of an old car. Bitcoin Core v0.19 is in pre-release so we decided to do the needful and do the rebase. This does not have anything to do with our issues we had during our initial testnet release. Those issues have been resolved, and we are looking forward to another release for stable testnet in the next few days. We only intend to release a stable product that is 100% functional. Anything less and we will not go to mainnet.

We have originality in the design and implementation of the technology stack and our future implementations to our chain. This is just the start. Furthermore, all cryptocurrencies are based off an implementation of Bitcoin's code. Most however are functioning on outdated versions and have no plans to change that. We can look at DASH and PIVX as examples which are both coins we can agree are good projects that added to the market with their own technologies... but currently fall short when it comes to utilizing the latest technologies, some being things like SEGWIT which we implemented along with our DASH stack.

I hope this provides you with clarity, and I look forward to conversing with you further about this if you wish.

-Zentoshi

Admkng5

Activity: 579

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 10:32:13 AM

Thank you for an answer. But delay with the testnet is very big. The mainnet start was announced 7 November, but testnet is not started without issues. As you can see discord and telegram channels now more calm. Your project lost of users interest. I see your project from announce, I think its interesting.
mosprognoz

Activity: 742
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:00:41 AM

Bitcoin Core v0.19 is in pre-release so we decided to do the needful and do the rebase.

I could not find any announcement about release of Bitcoin Core v0.19

https://bitcoin.org/en/version-history

Am I missing something ?
ZentoshiOfficial
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:50:22 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 10:12:08 AM by ZentoshiOfficial

Bitcoin Core v0.19 is in pre-release so we decided to do the needful and do the rebase.

I could not find any announcement about release of Bitcoin Core v0.19

https://bitcoin.org/en/version-history

Am I missing something ?
Hello Mosprognoz,
In blockchain the first place you will see these updates are on the GitHub. As a veteran in this field, we recommend always checking this, if you go to their GitHub you will see the latest progress of Bitcoin Core, which we always keep an eye on as we're developing. If you are not used to looking at Gits, or are confused, feel free to send me a message and I will guide you through this process where you can see the new versioning for Bitcoin as they near release.

Zentoshi Team
ZentoshiOfficial
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:46:06 PM

Hello everyone, I'd like to formally announce we have started development of our second Platform CloudGSP:
Here is a sneak preview of the platform design:

As we close out another week, we've also included an update as to the progress we've been making and what the Zentoshi Team has been working on. Come have a read and get exclusive previews on medium only!
https://link.medium.com/HoGEvaYaR1

-Zentoshi Team
ZentoshiOfficial
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:00:37 AM

‪Check out our latest article about our Treasury Fund Lock-up to show our commitment and transparency for the Zentoshi Project.‬

https://link.medium.com/1CsvLzFzh2‬
ZentoshiOfficial
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:18:24 PM

It’s that time of year and to get into the festive spirit we at Zentoshi are hosting a 12 Days of Christmas giveaway

If you want to take part then check the link below to see how and stay tuned for our posts over the coming days  Grin

https://medium.com/zentoshi/zentoshi-presents-12-days-of-christmas-bd4d42b33330

ZentoshiOfficial
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 08:02:18 AM

First day of our 12 Day of Christmas Event has Started, come participate and be part of the movement as well as earn your ZenX!
ZentoshiOfficial
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:07:31 PM

Congratulations @OrdinaryGomez you have won Day 1 of our 12 Days of Christmas giveaway with your retweet  Grin

Please check your DM's for a message from us and again congratulations.

If you missed out don't worry, Day 2 has begun! Make sure to participate for your chance to earn ZenX!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.