Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TAKE A BREAK!  (Read 974 times)
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:34:34 PM

I do not agree that you need to take a break completely refusing to work in crypto. I agree that it is necessary to reduce the load and the amount of work performed. Then you will have free time to work leisurely while remaining in the subject and decide what to do in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:15:17 PM

You have tried so hard investing in different ICO and IEO without any success, you have lost at every investment you made, it is time to take a break. You have participated in hundreds of bounty campaigns without anything to show for it, it is time to take a break. You have been a bounty manager for years now buy every campaign that you have managed has ended up a scam or shit, it is time for you to take a break. Though some may advise you to try harder but i put it to you take a break, you cannot live all your life trying harder. Maybe you need to enjoy the forum for some times making necessary research and reading through every quality post to learn necessary things. You can also try your hands on other things. Get things straight, no matter how hard we try, we cannot all succeed in the crypto sphere. As an investor, stop loss. As a bountyhunter save your time for something reasonable. As a bounty manager, i know your integrity is important to you.

Take a break!

This is quite an interesting point, it is true that if you want to achieve success in this life you need to work very hard to get it, that is unavoidable, but it is also necessary sometimes to slow down and to realize if you have been making mistakes along the way and what you can do to correct them, as an investor it is very easy as there is a substantial loss to try to recover your money with your next investment but what you should do at that point is to take a break and try to understand if you did something wrong.

If you do not do that then it is very likely that you will make the very same mistake once again and as a result of this your outcome will be no different, you will lose money, this will generate in that investor again to desire to get back the money that he lost repeating the cycle until he losses everything.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:10:50 AM

This advice applies to traders and those who hold large amounts on their cryptocurrency wallets. If you are nervous and constantly pay attention to it then you will not be enough for a long time - you will burn. I feel sorry for such people who in a state of nervous stress can make rash actions that can not be changed. Get plenty of rest and relax your brain. And be sure to fly to Holland in a coffee shop.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:52:28 AM

For me, what you have said is the right thing. There is a quote that says sometimes holding on does more hurt than letting go. So, when things are not working and you have given it your best and there is still nothing to show for it, then it's best for you to just quit and look for another thing to focus on. Just because you like something doesn't mean it's going to work out for you, you should try other things , there are lots of things that one can try.

There are some people I know that started crypto investment before me but it didn't work out for them, me I started and it worked out for me. Some of these people made up their mind to look for something else and that's where they succeeded. So it's all about luck, not everyone is going to make it here.
wxa7115

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:21:39 PM

For me, what you have said is the right thing. There is a quote that says sometimes holding on does more hurt than letting go. So, when things are not working and you have given it your best and there is still nothing to show for it, then it's best for you to just quit and look for another thing to focus on. Just because you like something doesn't mean it's going to work out for you, you should try other things , there are lots of things that one can try.

There are some people I know that started crypto investment before me but it didn't work out for them, me I started and it worked out for me. Some of these people made up their mind to look for something else and that's where they succeeded. So it's all about luck, not everyone is going to make it here.
What happens is that we live in a world that thinks that doing something is always better than to just wait and let things happen, when there are many instances in which the best thing you can do is to do nothing, and one perfect example of this is trading, you can watch the market for hours and not find a single opportunity to trade, and after that time any reasonable person should question himself if there is something else he could be doing with his time?

If you do not want to miss trade opportunities you could always configure your trade account to let you know if there is a big movement in the market and then you could make a trade in seconds just as you would if you were watching the market for that many hours.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:57:26 PM

This is a terrible situation. The psyche of some people doesn't allow to withstand what is happening now and so they can take very rash decisions. Your advice is very helpful. Sometimes it is necessary to take a break to get back to normal and then start working with renewed vigor.

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 03:18:29 PM
Merited by wxa7115 (1)

It's so important to take breaks. What is it they say? I remember as a kid reading game manuals telling me that you should rest your eyes 10-15 minutes each hour. So in an 8-hour job that is well over an hour. It's unrealistic and no one does this. I still think people do not take enough breaks as they should. At least unfocus your eyes from the screen for a few seconds every few minutes.

You will get people doing the same thing but instead of video games, it is now trading. Hours and hours staring at the screen. Getting anxious and watching the graphs all day long. It's not good for you. You need to set aside a certain amount of hours and fill them in and that is all. Otherwise, your stress all day and night by your pc. If you trade this way you will also notice you will mess up a few times since you panic and get emotional. You also cannot consecrate for that long and you could end up making very costly mistakes.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:02:09 PM

It's so important to take breaks. What is it they say? I remember as a kid reading game manuals telling me that you should rest your eyes 10-15 minutes each hour. So in an 8-hour job that is well over an hour. It's unrealistic and no one does this. I still think people do not take enough breaks as they should. At least unfocus your eyes from the screen for a few seconds every few minutes.

You will get people doing the same thing but instead of video games, it is now trading. Hours and hours staring at the screen. Getting anxious and watching the graphs all day long. It's not good for you. You need to set aside a certain amount of hours and fill them in and that is all. Otherwise, your stress all day and night by your pc. If you trade this way you will also notice you will mess up a few times since you panic and get emotional. You also cannot consecrate for that long and you could end up making very costly mistakes.

Exactly, taking a break will help us to renew our mind, and it is very important in every aspect, whether you are working in a company, working at home, studying, driving. If you can notice that you are required to pause for a break for at least every 2 hours, don't let your mind be exhausted, sometimes you need to take a break, do vacation, hang out with friends and family, or watch some movie, go to spa,  or eat some foods that will make you relax.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:14:05 PM

Exactly, taking a break will help us to renew our mind, and it is very important in every aspect, whether you are working in a company, working at home, studying, driving. If you can notice that you are required to pause for a break for at least every 2 hours, don't let your mind be exhausted, sometimes you need to take a break, do vacation, hang out with friends and family, or watch some movie, go to spa,  or eat some foods that will make you relax.
Taking a break from daily routine will indeed refresh one’s way of thinking and bring new ideas too. Work is important, but taking rest has its own value. Especially, when things do not work according to plans for long, a delay becomes essential. In the digital market, you cannot survive for long if you keep on working without taking breaks. Human brain has its own requirements that needs to be fulfilled.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:38:19 PM

A break helps to organize your thoughts and get to work with renewed vigor. I also adhere to this rule when I feel that I have no desire to continue working.
Nihyfehmih

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:53:12 PM

You have tried so hard investing in different ICO and IEO without any success, you have lost at every investment you made, it is time to take a break. You have participated in hundreds of bounty campaigns without anything to show for it, it is time to take a break. You have been a bounty manager for years now buy every campaign that you have managed has ended up a scam or shit, it is time for you to take a break. Though some may advise you to try harder but i put it to you take a break, you cannot live all your life trying harder. Maybe you need to enjoy the forum for some times making necessary research and reading through every quality post to learn necessary things. You can also try your hands on other things. Get things straight, no matter how hard we try, we cannot all succeed in the crypto sphere. As an investor, stop loss. As a bountyhunter save your time for something reasonable. As a bounty manager, i know your integrity is important to you.

Take a break!

Sunch a wonderful advice for so many people frustrated with various conditions in the crypto space. Several people have a hard time coping with disappointments. Well, I'll join this writer to tell you today to kindly take a break. Clear tour mind, let out some steam, refresh yourself till you are satisfied, then you can forge ahead afterwards
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 12:16:04 AM

Of course, you need to take a break from time to time, but if bounty hunting trading and investing is your passion, you must make sure that you always come back because the market is very dynamic, if you have a long break, you will miss profit good projects, so even if you are on a break be sure you can keep with the news.

FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:52:46 AM

Taking a break is very good especially when everything start taking unexpected turns, anxieties and unbalanced with take over and your head will start hurting, sometimes taking a break can fix things and make you relax, its a good advice

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wxa7115

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:26:21 PM

And it is even worse than what it may seem, not only people are worried about trading when they are in front of the screen they are also worried about it even when they are doing something else, if you spend too many hours in front of your computer then you will have problems when you try to relax and you will be thinking about all the movements and potential profits you could be missing.

So it is important to not enter in this pattern because if you do it will be very difficult to get out of it, while I do not know many traders this is something I have seen in many people, they seem unable to leave their jobs at the office and they are always worried about something they have not done or something they have to do.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄