Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened with telegram TON ICO ??  (Read 586 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:00:51 PM

I think the project is just in a static phase tight now, I have seen several people trying to sell the tokens on OTC groups but the fact is that there are no buyers interested in even buying them, for such a project with huge potential, this looks really bad.
Are they TON distribution happen?, where people gettin it to sell TON?
Maybe people won't buy it because worry seller will scaming them and i don't thing so they sell really TON token.
Liquid is an official exchange site that already announced by telegram team to run TON ico and it's not a scam. About ETA when ton will be traded and it can't be determined at least not yet.
I have yet to see any official news regarding this and Telegram has not confirmed it yet so it is definitely an IEO scam project and can completely cause you to lose a great deal if you don't consider it carefully. During the past 1 year, TON has not had much prominence in this market and surely TON will never be officially launched so don't expect too much about this IEO project.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:07:52 PM

Perhaps they want to be well prepared for the release, not to produce a crude product, and are aimed not only at the crypto community, but also at all people.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:47:01 PM

It is still just worked on, that is of course a sad thing considering many people funded considering it would be a great idea and will be used easily and the price would go up but unfortunately they were probably not ready for such a big funding and now they are still trying to achieve what they are paid for and that is not an easy task.

Developers will know this but not many other people will know that when you go into development stage it takes YEARS before you have a bug free system, of course it could take 1 month to build what you want to be built but then you have to perfect it, everyone in the business knows that 90% of the job takes 10% of the time and 10% of the job takes 90% of the time. So, we are just going to let them finish their job and when it is done we can consider if they did a good job or not, if we do not like it as a collective the price will fall if not then it will go up.

You can actually make price prediction according to how much you liked it Cheesy.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:18:28 PM

Funny enough telegram denied claims of raising funds on TON ICO, so it's confusing till date. TON ICO went viral but nobody can ascertain the legit information with regards this. Telegram enacted a blockchain but I doubt if they are behind TON ICO.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:49:42 PM

It takes a time. And finally you can see that they launched IEO on Liquid exchange.  Cool
Token sales could take a year, in the meantime they are programming their blockchain.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:23:52 PM

I think soon will be the launch of the network , but I'm not really hoping for this project , I think it would be very much overrated when released , it is better to refrain from this investment.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:44:22 PM

There are very few official announcements from the project. But the scammers have activated, there are already sites for the sale of the GRAM token, of course, fake ones. Also appeared sites for the sale of the coin Facebook Libra. Be careful.
Fake ICOs are everywhere and they use google ads for spreading the virus. The sky is limit for these scammers and they have no limit for stop scamming other people. New investors usually can't choose which project is legit and which ones are a fake project that created for the transferring ETH from the victim.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:50:34 AM

don't blame cryptocurrency, blame trustworthy people on projects that aren't clear,
I never even believed in ICO, if something was clearer and more valuable, why would I choose what was unclear about the future.
I hope that many will begin to realize this.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:48:08 PM

don't blame cryptocurrency, blame trustworthy people on projects that aren't clear,
I never even believed in ICO, if something was clearer and more valuable, why would I choose what was unclear about the future.
I hope that many will begin to realize this.
Why would I also blame trustworthy people, if the people behind a project are trustworthy, then we expect them to deliver something of great quality and free of scam, those you can typically blame are untrustworthy people, and they are the scammer that has turned ICO into something that is looking so evil to everyone.

The purpose of ICo has been defeated and I don’t know exactly what can bring this purpose back. The project the OP even mentioned, I doubt if it is the proper telegram that actually raised such amount of money, and that money is then too much for any project, what is telegram establishing for such huge amount of money,. I am typically sure that the project was never from telegram, which I expected telegram to have even come to defend.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:48:11 PM

/\TON test net up?  

===>

https://wallet.ton.org/

Cool

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 03:53:07 PM

Telegram TOn ( Gram TOken) which raised huge amount in ICO as far i knew they raised 850 million in first round agian in second round also same even after this much fund raise . I don't see any progress . This kind of ICO's really ruining crypto funds . People are loosing belief on Crypto Currency . 

There were rumors that Telegram is finally launching a public ICO officially but again with the warning fro SEC, they have put a hold on the date of issuance of the ICO as they believe  they might actually get a permission to operate their fundraising in US. Though things could be different. The private investors are getting insecure while there are no visible development on the TON project.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:33:18 PM

Nothing, everything is going well. They have faced some difficulties with SEC and postponed their network launch until May 2020. This will give them time to deliver promises and it would happen shortly after BTC halving, so seems like it would be a good run.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: