Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Denarius. Another P/D scam project from well known scammer Carsen Klock !  (Read 1870 times)
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:37:11 PM

am I really getting negative rep because someone thinks I am an alt of carsen? please keep bumping this with more accusations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c5yal8r

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:42:10 PM

Same here. Also -1 tagged. Mods where are you now. Should we all give him a -1 Rep too for false accusations.
buzzkillb

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:45:14 PM

I will bet $1 million USD I am not carsen, since you guys seems so sure about this nonsense. Prove it.
mosprognoz (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:47:04 PM

Same here. Also -1 tagged. Mods where are you now. Should we all give him a -1 Rep too for false accusations.

Thank you for reminding me. I forget to tag you as a scammer's supporter and advocate.
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:47:48 PM

B.S.

Here is the list of dudes who trusts your alt, friend, boss, whoever...kingcarsen Very respectable people... Just look at their trust score.

Are you going to reply to the stuff I presented you earlier or are you gonna keep referencing the trust scores as your value for proving something is a scam or not? Reply to the facts presented to you and stop staring at those damn trust scores. If I check the people who gave you a postive trust score they also received one from you. And for being such and active scamhunter most of your trustscores come from fellow scam hunters. I gave you a bad rep for accusing me of something I am not and for keeping up your stubborn attitude of not willing to discuss facts and evidence presented to you on your false accusations.

All you and your scamhunters are doing is amplifying eachother, taking your buddies words for granted and when someone throws at a scam accusation it must be true according to you. Do your own research when you accuse someone of something. All I had to do was literally type into google: Denarius whitepaper and voila, first result is what you claim isn't there.

Anon team? is BTC a scam than? Lead dev's name is known, Carsen Klock, nobody hiding it unless hiding in plain sight is hiding according to you.

Previous "scams" he was involved with in the links provided on the first page are being debunked in the very same topic, on the same page, things are rectified within your own proof shown.

Some people just don't see the difference between when he was working for people back in the days and not in charge over whether a project was terminated or continued vs nowadays when he's running Denarius by himself where he has full responsibility. Even for the vape website someone provided as proof of a scam he still tried to reach out to the guy who felt scammed, the situation is explained there.

He has an active twitter profile under his own name, same goes for Denarius coin, both accounts visible to public and if Carsen did so much wrong in the past against so many people I wonder why there aren't more people like you (OP) who are complaining on his personal twitter daily to get refunds for these scams you want to pin on him?

Seems to me you and your scamhunter buddies should stop blaming the entire cryptosphere of being a scam and seriously start investigating things before bringing out false accusations that will hurt projects that haven't scammed anyone. There probably is a reason why you guys have to fall back on your trust and rep scores to fool yourself in to thinking you are policing this forum. Yet it is the same reason you guys are just that and not moderators. If you have to go call eachother "well respected members" of the community by putting that as a title in the trust page of you and your buddies I put you in the same narcistic category as Orange Man. Yet I know that my wall of text will just be overread and quoted as B.S. by OP because once you throw reasoning into a discussion with an Orange Man it becomes senseless and futile.

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
buzzkillb

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:53:21 PM

Its much more interesting reading from the older accounts who were around when crypto was the wild west. Fast forward to 2017 and now there is a dev who learned a lot from that madness and putting it all into denarius for the last 2.5 years. People can change over time, for the better. Which I think is what Carsen did.
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:00:28 PM

Anon team? is BTC a scam than? Lead dev's name is known, Carsen Klock, nobody hiding it unless hiding in plain sight is hiding according to you.

Now you are comparing Denarius to BTC? Carsen is a well known scammer. Check his trust page.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=860708

You are supporting and advocating him. That's why I tagged him, you and other of his supporters.
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:04:19 PM

Now you are comparing Denarius to BTC? Carsen is a well known scammer. Check his trust page.

You are supporting and advocating him. That's why I tagged him, you and other of his supporters.
Hey congratulations u managed to read a part of my text, sadly you just cherrypicked something to turn a question into a question ... How Orange Man like. Also you and your wannabe-police-buddies are gonna regret it very soon that they crossed swords with Denarius. I would stand by you if you were correct on your accusations, but now you declared war. Yes you are the Orange Man who will get into war. No need for dumb narcistic people to spew even more hate and idiocy into this world.

buzzkillb

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:08:01 PM

Anyone reading this at least look at the github -> https://github.com/carsenk/denarius

Check out master, v3.4, i2p, and thin branches. While you're at it compare the Denarius fortunastake (masternode) source code to DASH and tell me what you see. This isn't some fly by night 2013 crypto.
c5yal8r

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:09:31 PM

Nobody is perfect. We all have a past. We all have made major mistakes at some point in time. But, it’s the now that defines who we are today. We are all in crypto because we believe in it. Some of us help others anyway we can, while others just want to hate.  Anything can be called a SCAM. It’s an accusation. You either believe it or you don’t. How many times has BTC been called a SCAM?

mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:14:24 PM

Also you and your wannabe-police-buddies are gonna regret it very soon that they crossed swords with Denarius.

Quoted as a threat on bitcointalk DT members.

I am not planing spending my already very limited time on conversation with people who support a well known scammer and his scammy projects. The conversation is OVER.
buzzkillb

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:15:07 PM

I also started to make a guide how to browse github since Litecoin was also being called a scam since they don't dev in their master branch. btw you don't dev in the master branch.

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/303-how-to-browse-through-github-for-cryptocurrencies/
manosv

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:18:06 PM

Its like believing Peter Schiff that calls BTC a scam. Do you believe him ? Of course not
I stole a candy when i was a little kid that makes me a Criminal or a scammer ?
Food for thought for who has a brain these days
buzzkillb

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:18:30 PM

I don't see bitcoin autobuilding their snap QT and daemon from github. But Denarius does and its open for everyone to see, unlike bitcoin. https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/blob/master/snapcraft.yaml Yet another custom thing with how this snap works.
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:20:08 PM

Also you and your wannabe-police-buddies are gonna regret it very soon that they crossed swords with Denarius.

I am not planing spending my already very limited time on conversation with people who support a well known scammer and his scammy projects. The conversation is OVER.
If you really think this is a physical threat to you it's time to go to the looneybin Orange Man ... calling this a threat Cheesy you like throwing around negative rep like there is no tomorrow, you think this goes without consequences? False accusations, giving bad rep based on your false accusations. You aren't okay in the head. But yeah conversation is over, you're right about that one for once!

c5yal8r

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:27:22 PM

Why start a thread and give -1 rep to Carsen and his supporters if you don’t want to discuss it.

H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:29:30 PM

Why start a thread and give -1 rep to Carsen and his supporters if you don’t want to discuss it.

You see the "CONVERSATION" he had took place in his had, discussing this in public would make him look even worse. The fact he even states that the conversation with me is over while he never really had one says enough about his mental state. For me it was a monologue while he believes the dialogue he had with me was actually with himself. Hard to grasp, but yea, Orange Man are like that.

buzzkillb

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:42:44 PM

join the Denarius discord https://discord.gg/JQEmXwb and chat with carsen yourself in general chat
c5yal8r

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:34:01 PM

Thank you for reminding me. I forget to tag you as a scammer's supporter and advocate.

Since you love giving -1 reps to anyone/anything associated with Carsen,
well you forgot a few.
Carsen also created the following algorithms.
X13
X14
X15
Tribus

Get busy with -1 reps. 
kingcarsen

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 07:07:38 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 12:58:42 AM by mprep

B.S.

Coin developer and supporters tagged. Thread moved to scam accusations board.

Hey look I can quote your posts to and say literally nothing of importance. This guy is trying so so so hard to get even cheaper coins, this is quite amusing.

You do understand that is is actually a crime and illegal to cause defamation to someone's name....

Since you love giving -1 reps to anyone/anything associated with Carsen,
well you forgot a few.
Carsen also created the following algorithms.
X13
X14
X15
Tribus

Get busy with -1 reps. 

Yea lmao, how many people would that be? Like 90% of people on this forum?  Grin

You know its funny, you post fake shit too? I have tons of positive ratings, this forum has a fundamental problem with their rating system, they allow anyone to just negative anyone without any proof or interaction with that person at all. You literally have tons of people spelling it out to you that I am not a scammer.

My rep here:

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: