Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do We Still Have Legit Altcoin Bounties?  (Read 892 times)
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:52:54 PM

If you explore bitcointalk, there are a lot of bounties that are still running, even if the project is just starting. The problem of Scam or not, no one can predict or guarantee that the bounty is legit or not.
But we can see from the preparation of the project, team, vision and mission, website and others that indicate that the project is serious and legit to follow the bounty.

from your write-ups, it is true although there are some which you may probably go to their website even the team that is behind the project can't predict if the project will succeed sometimes they may have good team, good website etc but not still succeeding. what really matter's in project to succeed is there economical values and what they are into that will make them meet their softcap or possibly hit their hadcap then it's said for the project to be successful while you as the bounty hunter, promoter and community manager can get paid.

chat me privately, there is a site which I can introduced to you to earn
@cryptomiles1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kanjeung

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:31:32 PM

If you explore bitcointalk, there are a lot of bounties that are still running, even if the project is just starting. The problem of Scam or not, no one can predict or guarantee that the bounty is legit or not.
But we can see from the preparation of the project, team, vision and mission, website and others that indicate that the project is serious and legit to follow the bounty.
but as I know it, from all the companies that are clear and have a vision and mission, a team, a powerful website. remains produced is a scam. I think that's all luck. many pray if you want to have income in bitcointalk.io

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Sulfurath

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:59:22 AM

Deeponion have votecentral. A place where you can earn $ONION for small tasks to help promote deeponion, you are rewarded every 2 weeks on sunday.

wortedano

Activity: 343
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 10:58:31 AM

Hi community, my proposal is the follow:
This forum should allow more legendary users to provide a puntuation for each bounty before to publush bounty.
In a first times puntuation should be not public and must be done before an end date.
After end date should be take out the value of the arithmetic median, and distribute merits to the users who partecipate to puntuation.
If puntuation of user is next to value of the arithmetic median, so user will receive more merits.
If puntuation of user is far to value of the arithmetic median, so user will receive less merits or no merit.
Alternativelly this sistem can be run using stakes and not merit. So a litlle percent of bounty budget should be destined to this system, and user will receive stakes.
Stakes alternative maybe is more atractive for legendary users because maybe legendary users are not interested to receive more merit and them like receive stakes.

With this system the rest of users can invest its times to promote a bounty according to the resultate of puntuation, if it want...

This will increase quality of bounty introduced in this forum, and of course detect fake or scam project tahanks to the partecipation of the big boss of this forum.

I hope community agree with this system Smiley
Alter101

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:21:22 AM

Deeponion have votecentral. A place where you can earn $ONION for small tasks to help promote deeponion, you are rewarded every 2 weeks on sunday.
What are the features of this project? How to join?
Prometeys

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:06:23 PM

I have been doing bounty for half a year already and I understand that this game is for a long long and once again a long term holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: