Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do We Still Have Legit Altcoin Bounties?  (Read 892 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:24:49 PM

A friend introduced me here with the aim if doing Marketing and promotion for ICO & IEO companies to earn some funds however, my research got me so much discouraged as I noticed most of the ICO projects I intend to work with as planned are scam. As a result of this incident I have spent all my time here earning nothing at the moment though I have picked interest on trading. It will be my pleasure if anyone can actually tell me the means or platform where I can get real and legit project to work with. I can work perfectly as Community Manager, Ambassador, Marketing and Promotion etc.

Before doing bounty in any project, spare your time for at least 3 days to monitoring the project. Read their whitepapers, join their groups, and chat personally with their team.
From there you can make a conclusion that the project is trustable or not. It's okay you got scammed once , make it a lesson for you for a better future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:43:41 PM

A friend introduced me here with the aim if doing Marketing and promotion for ICO & IEO companies to earn some funds however, my research got me so much discouraged as I noticed most of the ICO projects I intend to work with as planned are scam. As a result of this incident I have spent all my time here earning nothing at the moment though I have picked interest on trading. It will be my pleasure if anyone can actually tell me the means or platform where I can get real and legit project to work with. I can work perfectly as Community Manager, Ambassador, Marketing and Promotion etc.

What is needed for bounty hunters is research before joining a campaign. With the research we do, at least we will know which projects are indicated by scams and projects that look good. Not all scam projects, there are some that look good and have a dedicated developer team

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:03:39 PM

Same with what I feel, that most of the previous projects I promoted were fraudulent, some did not pay and some paid but did not yet have an exchange for trading. but I know that this is a form of risk of being a bounty hunter or a project investor, sometimes what we hope for does not produce good results. but I learned a lot from previous experience.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:10:35 PM

If you came to bitcointalk with the sole purpose of earning money, that's the wrong reason.  Yes it's nice to be able to earn extra money thru things like signature campaigns, but you should only do that if you have a genuine interest in posting here anyway.  The people who don't care about what they write or the forum tend to leave a very long trail of spam in their wake, and it's not good.

Most bounties are for scam projects these days and I wouldn't recommend even trying them.  Not only are the projects themselves scams, but lately a lot of them have even been scamming their bounty hunters by reducing the stakes they were promised or suddenly requiring kyc at the end.  You do all that work for them up front and then they screw you.  Don't bother with that.  And even if you did get paid what you were told you would, there's a good chance that the token they paid you with will become worthless once everyone tries to sell it all at once.

I would suggest a signature campaign like the cryptotalk one, but as I said...only if you can make good posts.  That means having the ability to write coherently *and* having something to say.  You cannot just write garbage, because that would get you tossed from the campaign.  Yahoo62278 is managing the campaign and has already banned a lot of its former participants.  Good luck to you in any event.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:30:41 PM

I think there are still many bounty campaigns that have very good potential, you just need to be more active in participating in various bounty campaigns such as social media or YouTube content or blogs that can provide very good results from participating in various bounty campaigns in this forum.
completing in all bounty section will make us get more token or reward.we will get more usd although its price maybe drop in market.some people just working in one section only and it isnt give us maximum result.if each bounty have 5 section and we participate on all that ,meawhilewe work on many campaign it will give us lot of dollar too.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:39:38 PM

The problem with bounties nowadays isn't that they are fake but they are either not able to raise much or when listed, price falls badly.
The reason behind this condition of ICO is the hype of 2017 which brought in all types of projects from fake to a few who raised in hundred millions and any coin which got listed, instantly used to pick up price in that hype.
But now people don't trust ICOs a lot and also altcoins aren't performing well for a year now. So even if the project is legit, price couldn't sustain.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:42:25 PM

I think there are still many bounty campaigns that have very good potential, you just need to be more active in participating in various bounty campaigns such as social media or YouTube content or blogs that can provide very good results from participating in various bounty campaigns in this forum.
completing in all bounty section will make us get more token or reward.we will get more usd although its price maybe drop in market.some people just working in one section only and it isnt give us maximum result.if each bounty have 5 section and we participate on all that ,meawhilewe work on many campaign it will give us lot of dollar too.

I applaud the people who are joining all bounty campaigns of a single project. To me, that is very risky. It is highly possible for a project these days not to pay the campaign participants. If that happens, all the efforts in signature posting, social media posting, article writing, video creation, and so on will go to waste. That is very disappointing. I won't recommend that. If you have that determination, you should join many projects to be safe.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:44:46 PM

A legit bounties? No one really knows.
The problem is, it's really hard to know if one project is legit or naw unless we've seen the working product. Not to mention too many scams, fake bounties or worst, the coin/token doesnt have any value when it hits the market.
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 02:48:37 PM

Possibly bounties are now purely base in luck on the part of the hunters. Really, the market has been into dip which has equally affected the bounty campaigns. Although there is still much pretty chance to make money from bounty which is; joining multiple bounties to have a good one along with payment.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 02:52:46 PM

I applaud the people who are joining all bounty campaigns of a single project. To me, that is very risky. It is highly possible for a project these days not to pay the campaign participants. If that happens, all the efforts in signature posting, social media posting, article writing, video creation, and so on will go to waste. That is very disappointing. I won't recommend that. If you have that determination, you should join many projects to be safe.
if we do this way ,we must filtered which is good campaign that have high possibility give us worthed reward aftee several months . But if we careless ,and joined in almost all campaign we will loss our time and energy when it be scammed projects.working task in  all section will take our time and energy alot.maybe each projects will done in one or twk hours for each.so we have to filtered new campaign to maximize our reward.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:55:40 PM

If we consider the altcoin campaigns that are paying ETH or BTC as legit altcoin bounties then the answer is yes though there is only few of them. most of the campaign that are paying with native tokens are worthless so you must be very careful on choosing a campaign to join.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:54:44 PM

legit bounty campaign for now is 2:8 for now, because too many scam project are coming and pass.
we can't do anything, just if we find a legit bounty, we are lucky person than other hunter

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:55:07 PM

This is a difficult question, I'm sure no one will be able to answer this question certainty. Many similar treads like this have been made, but all the answers are the same, no one can confirm or appoint a legitimate project appropriately. Maybe you can ask to the community manager about the project in a technically and detailed.A legitimate project should have prepared technical data and argumentation material if an investor wants to join.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:57:02 PM

It is getting almost impossible to find a good one. There are tons of new bounties that are getting published on this forum every single day, but the problem is that none of them is going to make profit after the token sale.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:01:56 PM

Legal? What do you mean Who will control and accept the ICO bonus program. I think the only measure is that the bonus programs need to be verified by the administrator at this forum before starting work with the bounty hunter. But the administrator will not care about this, who will pay for them.

(1) OP didn't say "Legal", he is asking for legit IEO and ICO, and he is going to work to any of the position he had mentioned, (2) He didn't ask on who will control and accept the ICO and there is no bonus program, it turns out that you completely misunderstood what OP has stated about disappointing ICOs and IEOs we have since the bear market occurred.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:13:22 PM

Since not all projects are good and mostly turn to scam i would say bounty is based on pure luck nowadays, the dangers are you might never get paid or the project turn scam right in your face after several weeks of promoting the project but still we have to carry on since we don't know which one be good

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:31:04 PM

Since not all projects are good and mostly turn to scam i would say bounty is based on pure luck nowadays, the dangers are you might never get paid or the project turn scam right in your face after several weeks of promoting the project but still we have to carry on since we don't know which one be good
Honestly, it is very difficult to identify projects that are scam because even they have a good whitepaper and promising team members they maybe considered a scam. As of now, i think there are still scam projects but unlike last year scam projects became much lesser due to IEO projects that a lot of people are starting to invest their money again.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:33:38 PM

You should spend your time to do research on bounties that are already ended this year and see for yourself if they are successful or not, even as bad as the present market condition is few bounty projects still did very well this year
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:34:17 PM

From time to time yes , we still have some legit bounties in the altcoin section but it takes time in order to find them because look how many bounties are daily posted there and in the end they pay worthless coins so you just loose your time without getting anything in return.

Just make sure the manager is good and he has some history behind him regarding bounties or simply the manager is a part of the team ( revealing his name so you can search him on the team roadmap to see if its actually there ). I surfed today the bounty section and I haven't seen even 1 good bounty that is going-on from this week ...bear market killed almost everything unfortunately.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:34:39 PM

Many times we run the risk of making a bounty of a project that does not even reach the soft cap: the golden period of 2017 has gone, now we are clearing the field of corpses. Whoever I hope will do other bounty campaigns to make themselves known.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: