Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I convert my money into?  (Read 1498 times)
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:02:14 PM

If I had this money I would split into 3 parts, the first would be 50% invested in btc, the second with 25% I would invest in altcoins and the rest I would buy stocks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:50:43 PM

If I had this money I would split into 3 parts, the first would be 50% invested in btc, the second with 25% I would invest in altcoins and the rest I would buy stocks.
If I were you, I will go all in into cryptocurrency. I didn't say that stocks are not good, they are a good option for people who want to have an average investment but if you want to fully take advantage of the rising market of cryptocurrency then you should go and split your 100% capital into 50% bitcoin and 50% altcoin and 0% stocks because cryptocurrency is not yet mature so there is a huge potential in it.
For me, it would be more safe and even profitable if you will invest your money into bitcoin and gold. Bitcoin is a very good investment as long as you only invest what you can afford to lose. Gold is the most secured form of investment because its appraisal will be higher in every year that comes. Investing in altcoins is very risky so i don't see myself investing in it for now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:36:25 AM

If I were you, I will go all in into cryptocurrency. I didn't say that stocks are not good, they are a good option for people who want to have an average investment but if you want to fully take advantage of the rising market of cryptocurrency then you should go and split your 100% capital into 50% bitcoin and 50% altcoin and 0% stocks because cryptocurrency is not yet mature so there is a huge potential in it.
Investing in serious businesses may be the best option for long term gain. So I always recommend that whenever you invest in something dangerous, leave some of the money in something safer.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 05:20:44 AM

Investing in serious businesses may be the best option for long term gain. So I always recommend that whenever you invest in something dangerous, leave some of the money in something safer.
Investing in serious businesses not only with bitcoin or altcoin but also you try for investing with real business in your life, not always have depend you investment with bitcoin and altcoin if you can looking other chance to get profit with real product investing, you can make new real business and open working for many people.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:11:26 AM

I know this is opinion-related topic and I shouldn't consider your answer as financial advice. Anyway I'd like to see what you think about it and what you would do. Even better, you could reason why you think this way.

This is a good start.
Now, you probably know that Bitcoin (and altcoins) prices variation/volatility is big. This makes Bitcoin an interesting investment if you have money you afford to lose, but not "safe" as "savings account".
Bitcoin price, on long term, should grow a lot. But there are big falls too and there's a risk that in the moment you need your money the price is lower than when you bought.
Of course, you can be lucky and get rich by buying Bitcoin and catching the best moment to sell. You or your kids..

Edit: I would probably buy Euro, Bitcoin and maybe gold too (although I'm not sure it makes sense for 2-400$)
You are so confident that Bitcoin must necessarily grow, as if you had been in the future. What if in 2017 was the highest possible price? Bitcoin was worth less than $1 in the beginning. At the current price, it is incredibly expensive, compared to the early years of its formation. We can only assume that the price may rise. But buying bitcoins with all the money is even riskier than keeping them in the national currency.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 07:42:53 AM

What if in 2017 was the highest possible price? Bitcoin was worth less than $1 in the beginning. At the current price, it is incredibly expensive, compared to the early years of its formation. We can only assume that the price may rise. But buying bitcoins with all the money is even riskier than keeping them in the national currency.
the history of price scalability is comparable to the interest that is increasingly making trust in the bitcoin-blockchain as a benchmark for the next few years, this is not only limited to predictions because it is also very good from the fundamentals, not much different from when we see the fiat chart.

I am still thinking about the gold option and not all are converted to crypto. USD also provides things that are far from devaluation, so it is also included in the advanced options.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 10:36:59 AM

Investing in serious businesses not only with bitcoin or altcoin but also you try for investing with real business in your life, not always have depend you investment with bitcoin and altcoin if you can looking other chance to get profit with real product investing, you can make new real business and open working for many people.
diversity our portofolio will help us having several income sources.it will be very usefull when our Investment in cryptocurrency or other portofolio give us bad return.real business could give consistant income if we could planned and run it well.this is that could not got from finance Investment that usually has long term Investment type.need more than 6 months to get good return.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:56:46 AM

If you choose some altcoin I recommend XRP because the price was at dump price and invest on it because it has a large potential that it would rise soon.
Of all the potential coins that you see in the market, it is only ripple that you could recommend to someone, and I guess you are just shilling it because you are an investors and nothing more, anyway, you are entitled to your opinion actually and you are the ones that knows what you have seen to make you believe in them so much.

For me, I don’t see anything much in ripple that would make it be a future potential coin again, because it is a centralized coin that people are not very much interested in their real working product which I also think that their volume is being manipulated, because the number of organize users of ripple is not much, and if you want to do your own survey, start from this forum to see how many people are holding ripple for its real use case?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:55:32 PM

diversity our portofolio will help us having several income sources.it will be very usefull when our Investment in cryptocurrency or other portofolio give us bad return.real business could give consistant income if we could planned and run it well.this is that could not got from finance Investment that usually has long term Investment type.need more than 6 months to get good return.
It is all about risk management and own strategy to win in life and build wealth. It doesn't matter if what type of investment will you do because as long as you know that it is worth it and effective then there is no need to adjust to fit what other people's think the best for us. Just don't stop learning and try to learn different sources of income and investment so you will be literate in building wealth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:32:01 PM

Majority of crypto enthusiast suggest to invest in bitcoin first before anything else. We cant assure for the other coin to give us profit in the future only bitcoin has a potential to do it, you can go with alts just make sure you are with high volume, do not gamble on new coin in the market that promise that can bring a huge profit.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:23:24 PM

@OP. You can store it with Bitcoin, but you should also have it in mind that the price of bitcoin can fall at any time and when you least expect it to happen. You can invest today and the price will fall tomorrow, you never know. Such has happened to me several times when I invested in bitcoin and within the next few minutes the price will reduce and before I wake up tomorrow it has even reduced more. Unless you have plans to hold it for the long term, that would be better, because there tends to be an increase within the long term.

Bitcoin is not the only investment you can make, you can also invest in some good altcoins like Ethereum or Litecoin. And cryptocurrencies are not the only investment there is, you should try to consider other things.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:34:13 AM

Splitting them is a good idea. USD is more widely accepted though you might have problems take it out of the country with you physically.

BTC is as we all know more volatile so it would suck if it's at a low rate when you needed it but you'll have option of cashing it out once out of Russia. If you were also careful enough they might not be able to trace the address back to you.

After you have these two you can start diversifying into other crypto.
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 08:32:25 AM

I have about $1k in local currency (Russian ruble) and I strongly believe that this currency is not the best choice to store money for long periods.

As you might know, there was a Crimea occupation done by Russians about 5 years ago. This was followed by sanctions USA and EU put onto Russia. After that ruble devaluation started. It actually could be stopped by now, at least hindered, as some serious people say, but the Bank of Russia(local fed) doesn't do anything. Though it must and has all resources to.

I suppose I will convert it to either btc or usd, I can't choose what is better... maybe I have to store money %50 in btc and %50 in usd... but I read somewhere there can be another global financial crisis soon... perhaps I could only store it as btc, I know there is a lot of people in Nigeria buying btc because its currency is hyperinflated and majority of population there don't have bank accounts. Well, the policy of Bank of Russia can also lead to unbanked population due to the fact there are lots of banks blocking all "suspicious" transactions without even explaining why it is so "suspicious". Oh and you also should tell where did you get this money and where they go to, otherwise we close your bank account, dear terrorist-money-laundering scum client.

I have reasons to believe Russia will finally turn to its African sibling in several years.

I know this is opinion-related topic and I shouldn't consider your answer as financial advice. Anyway I'd like to see what you think about it and what you would do. Even better, you could reason why you think this way.

Part of the money you can safely invest in bitcoin, in two years, it will cost more than 20,000, I read a lot of information on the development of cryptocurrencies at Neironix io, and I see that cryptocurrencies are not going to leave anywhere in our world. Plus, gold for purchases looks very interesting now, so think about gold as a more conservative part of your invest portfolio.

https://neironix.io/
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:47:48 PM

You could convert your money into bitcoin because there are a lot of predictions that bitcoin would get back it's price up to $20,000, so if you would start to invest your money today you could double your profit. You could also split the half of your money to altcoins like ETH, BCH, BNB, XRP, and LTC because these coins are good for investment like bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:37:13 PM

I have about $1k in local currency (Russian ruble) and I strongly believe that this currency is not the best choice to store money for long periods.

As you might know, there was a Crimea occupation done by Russians about 5 years ago. This was followed by sanctions USA and EU put onto Russia. After that ruble devaluation started. It actually could be stopped by now, at least hindered, as some serious people say, but the Bank of Russia(local fed) doesn't do anything. Though it must and has all resources to.

I suppose I will convert it to either btc or usd, I can't choose what is better... maybe I have to store money %50 in btc and %50 in usd... but I read somewhere there can be another global financial crisis soon... perhaps I could only store it as btc, I know there is a lot of people in Nigeria buying btc because its currency is hyperinflated and majority of population there don't have bank accounts. Well, the policy of Bank of Russia can also lead to unbanked population due to the fact there are lots of banks blocking all "suspicious" transactions without even explaining why it is so "suspicious". Oh and you also should tell where did you get this money and where they go to, otherwise we close your bank account, dear terrorist-money-laundering scum client.

I have reasons to believe Russia will finally turn to its African sibling in several years.

If you are knowledgeable in terms of different currencies, it is better if you convert or make some investment in using it because it also affects the trade market. There is a possibility that gives you profit sooner or later. But if you think that was not enough for you to make an investment and to have an extra earning better to use the digital currency or the cryptocurrency. There are a lot of coins that may help you to have a profitable income, but make sure you are in the unique path be careful on the where you invest you must take a research about the coins and the graph of it to about the loss of your assets and regret in the end.

Cynthia Adoma

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 03:43:14 PM

This is a difficult decision to make because despite our inputs, the final decision still rests on you😀. I will advise you based on my personal experience. It will be better for you to either convert your money to gold or Bitcoin. I was more interested in Bitcoin until investing in gold became my current obsession. Gold has an intricate value. Although its price is dependent on the dollar rate, you will barely record a loss if you keep up with the gold market trend. So I hold some Bitcoin and then the remaining bulk in gold.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:05:08 PM

Bitcoin is always a really good option, you can make a lot of profits from it when the price starts to go up. There are lots of other crypto assets/currency that you can invest your money into depending on what you want. If you're looking for an investment there will be no other option that is better than bitcoin. But if you need a stable coin you can go for the Gemini Dollar or PAX.

With stable coins you're not going to make profits, your savings will remain the same for as long as you hold it. But as for volatile coins you're going to be making a profit and even more when there is a bull run.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 04:04:56 AM

Bitcoin is always a really good option, you can make a lot of profits from it when the price starts to go up. There are lots of other crypto assets/currency that you can invest your money into depending on what you want. If you're looking for an investment there will be no other option that is better than bitcoin. But if you need a stable coin you can go for the Gemini Dollar or PAX.

With stable coins you're not going to make profits, your savings will remain the same for as long as you hold it. But as for volatile coins you're going to be making a profit and even more when there is a bull run.
Yes bitcoin is always a good option of investment but think also about the other coins such as altcoins and ripples in which they are also a very good investment but you must need to have some proper research about their project background in order for you to know if that altcoin or token was good or not.
If you are really looking for such good investment then invest right now into the cryptocurrency especially right now that the market was very down in which all lf the coins are dumping down, this is the perfect opportunity to make an investment and buy some coins for you to earn a big profit when the bull run comes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:07:10 AM

Taking aspiration of making profits with Bitcoin is most looked at by those who are planning into crypto market investment. But we can't think for easy-going money nor think of instant returns. However, it is a matter of patient we have to acquire for we are sure that investing Bitcoin will positively have a better result compared to the local stock market. The only thing we have to do first is to be prepared ourselves and elevate our understanding of crypto.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 08:20:07 AM

so you should convert it into dollars to hold or you can buy gold.
or if the money you intend to send to the bank savings, find a good country and have a high percentage when saving bank and convert it. that's it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: