Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marijuana should be legalized.?  (Read 1183 times)
itsjustdutch

Activity: 16
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 01:40:48 AM

I've got really intense PTSD from a rocky past growing up and it's the only thing that I can use and not feel like total crap the next day.

It's medically legal where I live, and was rather easy to get my medical marijuana card with this company in the US. When I used to buy from the streets I always ran the risk of getting the wrong type of flower for my PTSD and the wrong type could really spin me in the wrong direction mentally.

Unfortunately, a lot of my crypto friends in crypto aren't really for it. They like the idea of it and that it helps me, but are still brainwashed that it's evil.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bodykeepers

Activity: 119
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 08:54:11 AM

In my country this plant is highly prohibited but according to research the weed plant contains synthetic substances that may help treat a range of sickness and side effects, numerous individuals contend that it ought to be lawful for medical  purposes. Indeed, a developing number of states have legalized  weed for therapeutic use.

What's your take on Marijuana? 
Accept or Fuck?

Maybe in the form medical aspects, i think canabis should be legalized. Because this plant have a huge benefit in terms of medicinal values. Based on my research canabis is one of the best medicine to fight cancer. Not only cancer many more try look at this SOURCE
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 12:35:23 PM

In my country this plant is highly prohibited but according to research the weed plant contains synthetic substances that may help treat a range of sickness and side effects, numerous individuals contend that it ought to be lawful for medical  purposes. Indeed, a developing number of states have legalized  weed for therapeutic use.

What's your take on Marijuana? 
Accept or Fuck?

Maybe in the form medical aspects, i think canabis should be legalized. Because this plant have a huge benefit in terms of medicinal values. Based on my research canabis is one of the best medicine to fight cancer. Not only cancer many more try look at this SOURCE
i have just found last week that one of my Niece are using this Plant to relieve him from Being asthmatic and for how many years this is what saves him from being hospitalized ,though Life here us canabis users are now safe since it is illegal in my country yet they have no choice but to use this as help for their health.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:18:07 PM

When a government makes something legal or illegal, all they are doing is taking freedom away from the people.

Governments are populated by people. So, what legal/illegal really is, is some people trying to enslave other people.

If you agree with some law that a government makes, you are simply placing yourself in a position of using the government to control other people and maybe your own self.

Laws don't stop people from doing bad things to other people. If they did, all the laws that YOU made, personally, would stop government people from making laws against your freedom.

Do you want to be free? Pick up your guns and stop people from taking away your freedom.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Sendoku

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:07:28 AM

Definately should be legalized as soon as possible EVERYWHERE. Can't even imagine how many people will switch to this for treating their pain, both in physical and moral sence. If someone tends to abuse substances, weed is the safest one both for individual and society
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:53:17 PM

^^^ What? Do you want government to legalize the comb in your pocket? Do you want them to legalize your whole body?

Get government out of it altogether, so that we can be free. Repeal all laws against marijuana rather than making more.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
gerica0613

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 05:09:45 PM

Nobody can control what I do with my own body if it doesn't harm other people. Especially when there are tons of legal substances that are waaay more dangerous and problem causing (opiates, alcohol, tobacco), but we all know what'$ up with that  Sad
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 09:08:07 PM

Nobody can control what I do with my own body if it doesn't harm other people. Especially when there are tons of legal substances that are waaay more dangerous and problem causing (opiates, alcohol, tobacco), but we all know what'$ up with that  Sad

It's nice to think like this. But when the courts throw you in prison for marijuana use, they control your body.

If government takes you to court, the first thing to do is prove that you are not the name on their court documents. If they won't accept what you believe, sue the judge, etc.

Cool

andy.bandy

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:29:12 PM

If can help for health problem yes people should take small plat, but not to drug with it , all depends on governments but should be legalized
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 07:23:29 PM

Nothing should depend on governments. All governments do is make slaves of the people. If a person wants to destroy himself by smoking too much pot, shouldn't he be free to do this... if he really wants?

Let government advertise the dangers of smoking too much pot. Let them advertise big time. bit don't make laws. Only punish people if they have hurt someone else.

Most of the people in prison for pot use, are there because they got tricked into making an agreement with government to be there. They didn't hurt anyone. Rather, government people hurt them by taking their freedom away.

Loudly warn people of the dangers of using their freedom in a wrong way. Then let them be free. If the families of a pot addict won't help him, let him die, because he was warned, and made his own choice.

Cool

andy.bandy

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 08:44:34 PM

I agree with you BADecker,  but this is now how democracy work, many people work a lot and get so low amount of money, i really feel bad when i think on it, well mayb this will change this in 15 years who know.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 02:24:48 PM

It's nice to think like this. But when the courts throw you in prison for marijuana use, they control your body.

If government takes you to court, the first thing to do is prove that you are not the name on their court documents. If they won't accept what you believe, sue the judge, etc.

Cool

This is one of the very first reasons for legalizing marijuana. I will be calmer knowing that I can go with cannabis in my pocket and this can not put me at fault. I myself prefer more modern options like ignite cbd pen. The invention of vape generally moved a lot in this area of business)) You can use relaxing agents that do not contain THC in the composition, but are made on the basis of cannabis.

But think about this. Is the comb in your pocket legalized? Did you have to get a license from government to keep it in your pocket as you walked down the street? If you don't have a license for your comb, aren't you afraid that police might attack you and take you off to jail because your comb isn't licensed?

If you have a pack of marijuana joints in your pocket, are you dangerous? Can you shoot people with them, like a gun? Will they explode like dynamite? Are you dangerous when you carry a pack of marijuana joints in your pocket? If not, why should you need a license for them?

Government isn't into licensing your comb in your pocket. You aren't afraid that government will put you in jail for having a comb in your pocket. Your comb isn't dangerous. So, why license marijuana? Why legalize it? But more important, why make it illegal.

Get government out of marijuana all around. Repeal all the laws against it. Make it not legal and not illegal. Let people use it freely without government interference, just like they don't interfere with the comb in your pocket... and a thousand other things that you own and are not legal or illegal.

Cool

andy.bandy

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 09:31:11 PM

Maybe it will be legalized only for people with health problems, and sell only on drug stores, or OP ask to be legalized so dealers start sell it on streets?
Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 259

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 01:49:21 PM

Whether marijuana is legalized will depend on that country  But I think if it were made legal  people would be addicted to it and do bad things to our country. There are bad and good aspects of everything  As it is used in the treatment of diseases  it is better to do this without causing legal in the body.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:48:20 PM

I would say accept, because in the world there are lots of things which should be illegal except they are illegal just because the public opinion on them is bad whereas they are inherently not bad. Marijuana has many positive works yet it's illegal while alcohol damages the liver yet it's legal haha. Even guns are legal. So I think Marijuana should be legal.
Sherepp

Activity: 45
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:48:37 PM

It's forbidden in my country, but I think we should allow it. But this is a big illegal business.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:20:56 PM

Whether marijuana is legalized will depend on that country  But I think if it were made legal  people would be addicted to it and do bad things to our country. There are bad and good aspects of everything  As it is used in the treatment of diseases  it is better to do this without causing legal in the body.
there are still pros and cons to the use of marijuana can be legalized, because after all the marijuana will make people addicted if it is not controlled. we do not close with the fact that marijuana can also be used as a treatment tool, but indeed there must be appropriate regulations so that there is no misuse which actually has a bad impact. excessive can be sure to have a bad impact.
josephsonand

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:07:43 PM

Marijuana acts on the brain in such a way that we feel better, since we are avoiding problems in this way. It would be good if marijuana would not act to the detriment of human. Any drugs are harmful to the person, and it is proved if you really look for research studies for the last 40 years.
But there is a way! Those people who vote for marijuana will probably not understand me. But you can achieve the same state through meditation and constant spiritual practice. This is a state in which you are relaxed, you are always very well and calm. But at the same time, it does not depend on the dose of any drug. All that is needed is awareness and patience to embark on this path. And don’t think it’s boring. Or that it’s something worse than drugs. In fact, it is much better in terms of sensations.
valdici

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 03:53:58 AM

seen some places which start to allow CBD, which is a step in the right direction..

like this online shop which started to accept BTC payments since getting payment other ways is just so much red tape.
(https://www.instagram.com/misscbdhk/ ))   
gmakaveli

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:44:30 PM

there are still pros and cons to the use of marijuana can be legalized, because after all the marijuana will make people addicted if it is not controlled. we do not close with the fact that marijuana can also be used as a treatment tool, but indeed there must be appropriate regulations so that there is no misuse which actually has a bad impact. excessive can be sure to have a bad impact.

People that are prone to addictions or/and are in pain/really bad place in their life will use whatever to numb the pain anyway. It's gonna be much less harmful if weed will be avaliable to them
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: