Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5892 times)
Apinya_Anong1111

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:10:48 PM

I think cryptocurrencies are not as simple as that. Cryptocurrencies have a lot of other benefits. Do you think like me?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:15:33 PM

I agree with your statements, crypto is both passion and business for me. I really like blockchain technology and I am sure it has a great future, but at the same time cryptocurrencies provide a good investment option.

I couldn't agree more, this is the best passion that everyone could have (if they want to), you're enjoying your life while you're earning the money you can't earn by just having a normal job. I wouldn't be here if my friend didn't tell me about this, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies changed our lives and depending on it clearly speaks that our future are secured already.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:30:11 PM

My crypto journey started with just simple research about blockchain technology. I got interested in it and started researching how the technology works and its development. I gained knowledge that blockchain has many facets and that cryptocurrency was one of them. By digging deeper into cryptocurrency, I have learned the opportunities that it can offer through free distribution or paid services. From that moment I been hook following its development.
So basically you are the kind who gets excited by the innovations of technology. You like staying with the changes taking place in digital world. That is actually very beneficial. There are very few people who discover new things on their own. Mostly, we hear about stuff from others and then learn about it thoroughly. Crypto currencies, based on block chain, are amazing profit wise and security-wise too, especially bitcoin.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:49:32 PM
Merited by tk808 (2)

I have been in the cryptocurrency market for 2 years. This is a market with great potential, if we invest smartly in this market then surely in the future we will have a lot of money. Almost everyone involved in crypto wants to make a profit. I believe that in 1 year the market will be stable and grow well. Now is also a good time for us to buy crypto
Everyone wants to make money but what not everyone has are the tools to do so, many come to this market thinking that they will get rich really quick and that they do not really need to make any kind of effort in order to achieve that goal, but we know better, this market is not for the lazy or the one that wants to obtain incredible profits with very small capital in a short amount of time.

This market is for the one that is not afraid to make a lot of effort so he can understand the markets, this market is also for the one that is willing to hold his coins no matter what happens, if you do not have any of those two characteristics then you have no chance of making money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:54:50 PM

I bought cryptocurrencies for speculations only, just like 90% people here, but later I realized the true power of cryptocurrencies and how they can disrupt the functioning of the traditional banking sector in the future.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:50:00 PM

I have been in the cryptocurrency market for 2 years. This is a market with great potential, if we invest smartly in this market then surely in the future we will have a lot of money. Almost everyone involved in crypto wants to make a profit. I believe that in 1 year the market will be stable and grow well. Now is also a good time for us to buy crypto
Everyone wants to make money but what not everyone has are the tools to do so, many come to this market thinking that they will get rich really quick and that they do not really need to make any kind of effort in order to achieve that goal, but we know better, this market is not for the lazy or the one that wants to obtain incredible profits with very small capital in a short amount of time.

This market is for the one that is not afraid to make a lot of effort so he can understand the markets, this market is also for the one that is willing to hold his coins no matter what happens, if you do not have any of those two characteristics then you have no chance of making money.

Well stated. The most important aspect of crypto (and not to potentially lose your life savings) is understanding very clearly what you're being apart of. Crypto is plagued by FOMO, also known as mob/herd-mentality. If you find yourself easily deceived or influenced by outsiders, then you will lose a lot of time and any money you think you'll gain. This is further exacerbated by the cost sunk fallacy, in which many are susceptible to.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:54:48 PM

I believe in crypto currencies and the idea of a decentralised world attracted my attention in 2017. Especially, the finance industry needs a fresh breath and in my opinion blockchain and some crypto currencies can refresh the general finance industry.

This is right. I am involved because I want to be one of the early adapters and get full benefit out of crypto when it matures. Later point in time, this could be very expensive.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:17:57 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2019, 09:38:29 AM by TrevorS

It is important to understand that right now we are on the verge of a new era, the digital era, more specifically.
All the money will soon go exclusively to the digital field, but it’s quite difficult to say for sure how it will be technically accomplished. Blockchain plays a key role in all this.
A number of projects today are already trying to solve the problems associated with the transition from fiat money to digital. These are such projects as TON, LIBRA, FILECOIN, as well as the announced digital national currencies of different countries.

And who do you think will lead this whole parade? Of course, everyone's favorite bitcoin!

This is one of the reasons why I am here. Digital currencies are gaining momentum, which means supporting the bitcoin and crypto market, I am shaping a future in which I believe.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:40:19 PM

While banks, where we store our assets, can be looted or basically shut in the wake of asserting insolvency, when you put resources into digital currency, your cash remains yours eternity. In as much as you ensure that you work with solid trade stages just and utilize official crypto wallets with multi-layer insurance. In a perfect world, you should utilize an equipment wallet to guarantee 100% assurance of your benefits. To put it plainly, my fund is safe on blockchain
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:49:21 PM

At first, crypto was just a hobby for me. Then it grew into something more. Now, unfortunately, I don't get a stable income from cryptocurrency, but I get a good additional income.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:58:16 PM

I, like you, have been able to make some progress in this direction. I think that each of us started doing crypto because of the usual interest, but then it grew into something more.

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:10:59 PM

Just like everyone else, I'm here to make some money, get some skills get a job keep earning with cryptocurrency for the future.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:46:42 AM

I, like you, have been able to make some progress in this direction. I think that each of us started doing crypto because of the usual interest, but then it grew into something more.
not all has interest when they entered crypto instead some are just curious what is this all about.but you are right that things just grew up and that curiousity turns into more aggressive wanting to have crypto.
i have a friend who has this experience and now having a much amount that can give him bright future if the adoption happens in future,

but for me?i think its the seek for Profit and also a love for technology that even if i am not a tech person yet i turns to be one now though slowly because of being here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:09:47 AM

In my opinion this is a form of revolution from an event to a problem. Blockchain / cryptocurrency, a revolution where at this time 10 years of development, everyone who wrestles in the crypto world hopes to be advanced or successful. a reason I'm struggling in the crypto field because I'm sure it shows the future and I don't know when but it's certain. wrestle in a field with a stage of development is this an opportunity to get more, than the advanced ones. crypto will not die, as long as fans like OP are still around and generations are still continuing.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:23:27 AM

Since you already have the basic and you have the chance to enhance your opportunities then moving further is a good option to take while inside this industry. The very fact that you will be able to get something good out from this market will bring big benefits to your investment. Involving or engaging your time and skills will turned to a good outcomes. Take time to keep learning and be open-minded in every situations that will take place.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:28:06 AM

Before an online payment system in my country coming hype like OVO, Gopay, and other payment systems i was impressed by Bitcoin or Altcoin. The reason my first cryptocurrency XRB(Nano) has a transaction with a zero-confirmation because that i was impressed with the project i really imagine went i using that's crypto to sending a large fund only need a few second the receiver already receive the fund. If we compare with a bank they need times around 5 days to send money for a different country. Also before we have a lot payment system option, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency was a great option using as a payment system for a merchant.

Right now, i also get more interested in the technology of bitcoin. I make a few threads/posts discussing or creating a tutorial about Vanity Address, Cryptocurrency Algo, Transaction using a signature message and other related posts/discussions about this forum itself.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:49:29 AM

In my case, I have been involved with crypto when there is a game in which you can double your diamonds and golds using just a small amount of bitcoin, at first I don't know how to those because I actually don't have any idea on what bitcoin is and after a day comes I have decided to do some research about what bitcoin is what cryptocurrency is then I involved myself into crypto but I am just a newbie out there. When my college days comes I met some people who are involved in cryptocurrency also as well here in the bitcointalk forum, they introduced me the bounty sections in which we can earn bitcoin or other coins and tokens by just joining and participating to this bounty campaigns, and all you just need to do is to comment and reply necessary information for every topics and threads, and that is how I involved in cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:34:28 AM

The reason I am involved in cryptocurrency is because of the great potential for success in the future and innovation that will be useful in managing monetary in the future, and besides the freedom to use cryptocurrency is not under the control of the state authority.
and besides being a source of income, cryptocurrency teaches many things in investing and trading and can practice patience and greed that will have a negative impact on me, and many very meaningful lessons that I couldn't get before.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 12:18:30 PM

Just like everyone else, I'm here to make some money, get some skills get a job keep earning with cryptocurrency for the future.

It's not limited to making money or you just expect profit here. Don't joke with that because everyone needs a long process to become a millionaire and it's not easy. Believe me this is not as easy as what you have described before.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:38:36 PM

at first I was interested in the crypto world because I saw the potential to earn money to achieve financial freedom later. there are many joyous stories here, and I think we should go through them, like the current condition where my assets have dropped dramatically, but we don't panic because we have also experienced the results of crypto in 2017

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: