Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Car and Driver licensing  (Read 1586 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:00:27 AM

1. you keep saying things like 'no body ever tresspasses on government property"
yet
white house - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_White_House_security_breaches#Into_the_White_House

you pretend there is no consequence of doing so
yet you just admitted
Government buildings as you are talking, might get people shot if they trespass. But if they make it to court

you then go back to denying tresspass exists. it does.
sorry but it really is a thing, not just of civil acts but of common law too. YOU WILL NOT BE FREED under common law

your igorance to avoid talking about tress pass. is the same as anyone saying 'no harm or loss' is not a thing

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:07:00 AM

My explanations show why I say what I do.

but you never do what you say. you only say what you say
you have no actual first world experience of things

by the way. think about this properly for one minute.
in the UK. why queens bench specifically.. why not do as you say in local county courts..
why have you been for 8 pages now been telling people that they can go into any court and proclaim their common law.. then spout out freeman scripts

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:09:41 PM

Is not your car your property? And are you not a free man/woman in a free country? I think Government should pay us to get licensed and to have our vehicle licensed.

What do you think?

Cool

License basically makes you eligible to drive a vehicle.It is totally normal to have your car parked and not a have a license. Just imagine the chaos if anyone of any age was allowed at his/her will to operate heavy vehicle capable of high speeds. The danger associated with such object makes it necessary to have regulations and restrictions.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:03:14 PM

Is not your car your property? And are you not a free man/woman in a free country? I think Government should pay us to get licensed and to have our vehicle licensed.

What do you think?

Cool

License basically makes you eligible to drive a vehicle.It is totally normal to have your car parked and not a have a license. Just imagine the chaos if anyone of any age was allowed at his/her will to operate heavy vehicle capable of high speeds. The danger associated with such object makes it necessary to have regulations and restrictions.

"Anyone of any age" falls into the category of "age of majority," both in statute law, and in common law.

If you sit down at your kitchen table with pen and paper, and you write wording that includes "license" and "drive," does it necessarily have anything to do with Government using those words? Write out the wording that says you have a license to drive. Place it on a little card, laminate it, and carry it with you when you are driving.

Show it to any cop that stops you, or wherever else the driver's license is asked for.

If government doesn't like your drivers license, and they order that you get theirs, they should pay you to get theirs, just like any boss would pay you to do something for him.

Having government's drivers license doesn't make you capable of doing any driving. Nor does it make you a safe driver.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:25:23 PM

What do you think?

Cool

Exactly. The use of the license is for driving the car not acquiring it.
Everyone is able to have a car but not everyone is able to drive it freely on the streets. If you don't know how to drive many pedestrians are in danger because of you.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:30:05 PM

My explanations show why I say what I do.

but you never do what you say. you only say what you say
you have no actual first world experience of things

by the way. think about this properly for one minute.
in the UK. why queens bench specifically.. why not do as you say in local county courts..
why have you been for 8 pages now been telling people that they can go into any court and proclaim their common law.. then spout out freeman scripts

Queen's Bench, because that is the place where man-to-man confrontations are done in the legal UK. Other courts in the UK are person-to-person courts. Do what you want, of course. But why accept that you are a person that they manipulate any way that pleases them? Rather, be a man, where the points of harm or damage to a fellow man are the law.

Actually, I do have first-hand experience, although it is in a slightly different area than this thread, and in that it never got to the point that we have been talking in this thread.

I wrote to government people on a man-to-man basis about suing them man-to-man, and they backed down. So I didn't have to sue them. But this doesn't say that they won't pick up the case, or start a new one, sometime.

Why have you, for several pages, now, been saying that I am telling people to go into any court?... or proclaim some common law?... or spout freeman stuff?

Much of what the freemen "spouted" is exactly the same as people "spout" in courts everyday to win the cases they win. The fact that some of the freemen didn't win has to do with some of the other things they spouted, or maybe the attitudes they had about some things. This thread isn't court. So the wording and the processes in the thread aren't things that would be used in court exactly as they are here. Why are you so against the law?

Looks like you are simply against me by lying by saying that I tell people to go into any court. Didn't I even suggest Queen's Bench rather than other courts? Didn't I say several times a "common law court of record?" This isn't any court. It's specific courts. So, you are a straight-forward liar about me.

The court isn't generally the place to proclaim some common law in the sense of telling people what common law is all about. However, judges use past court cases all the time. Attorneys use the same all the time. Court cases are considered to be common law. The courts use common law all the time in their operation. I'm beginning to think that you don't know at all what you are talking about, and are simply a troll, sent here to make sure the people remain ignorant of some of their options.

Watch what you will write next. It won't be a logical answer to my points. It will only be some blubbering accusations against what I am writing, with some vague reference to some of the things I am writing. Obviously, you don't know what you are talking about.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 04:36:32 PM

You guys still have a nice law over there in the US. If you were in Europe you'd be surprised how shitty it is in here.
In most EU countries you can't

Drive a car when someone with a license is sitting next to you.
Can't learn to drive with your father, like children used to do. You have to be in the presence of a certified instructor, you can't be alone or with parents even on some country roads.
In some countries when you get caught driving without a license you can be denied the right to drive for a year or two.
You can't drive a fucking moped without a license, which is insane.
Even when you think you know how to drive, you can't take the exam. You have to pay for the course first.
You can't drive a small electric car or one of those chinese micro cars without a license.
You need separate insurance for every car. This means that if one person owns 5 cars he has to pay the insurance 5 times. Ridiculous!

I'd really prefer the US corde and your nice wide roads to the shit we have in the EU.

How about bicycles, do you need a license to ride those in public roads? I have seen them being popular in some EU countries. I wonder in what category does a bicycle assisted with a (small) electric motor falls into, motorbike? Are these insured too?

And, do those rules apply in private property? What if you own a large lot with a road?

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:36:46 PM

What do you think?

Cool

Exactly. The use of the license is for driving the car not acquiring it.
Everyone is able to have a car but not everyone is able to drive it freely on the streets. If you don't know how to drive many pedestrians are in danger because of you.

But you are saying a general thing. There are some streets in some jurisdictions in some countries that the thing that you say is exactly right.

In general, in the USA, the license is for making money that can be used by government rather freely in this or that. Rather than repeat it, check out what I said, above, here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197289.msg53002059#msg53002059.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:44:03 PM

You guys still have a nice law over there in the US. If you were in Europe you'd be surprised how shitty it is in here.
In most EU countries you can't

Drive a car when someone with a license is sitting next to you.
Can't learn to drive with your father, like children used to do. You have to be in the presence of a certified instructor, you can't be alone or with parents even on some country roads.
In some countries when you get caught driving without a license you can be denied the right to drive for a year or two.
You can't drive a fucking moped without a license, which is insane.
Even when you think you know how to drive, you can't take the exam. You have to pay for the course first.
You can't drive a small electric car or one of those chinese micro cars without a license.
You need separate insurance for every car. This means that if one person owns 5 cars he has to pay the insurance 5 times. Ridiculous!

I'd really prefer the US corde and your nice wide roads to the shit we have in the EU.

How about bicycles, do you need a license to ride those in public roads? I have seen them being popular in some EU countries. I wonder in what category does a bicycle assisted with a (small) electric motor falls into, motorbike? Are these insured too?

And, do those rules apply in private property? What if you own a large lot with a road?

Many cities in the USA have bicycle licensing "requirements." Getting a license for a bicycle doesn't make the operator any safer. If he is going to drive his bike out into the middle of a highway, the license won't stop him. If he is going to drive over someone's flower bed, the license won't stop him. the license just hangs there on the back of the bike, somewhere. It doesn't do anything other than to be flashy and colorful... at least until it gets covered with mud.

Licensing of bikes is a method for brainwashing kids into thinking that cops are the greatest thing in the world, and for the cop shop to make a little extra money. In a man-to-man common law court, bike licensing won't stand, just as car licensing won't. But know what you are doing before you take it to court.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:51:41 PM

1. you keep saying things like 'no body ever tresspasses on government property"
yet
white house - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_White_House_security_breaches#Into_the_White_House

you pretend there is no consequence of doing so
yet you just admitted
Government buildings as you are talking, might get people shot if they trespass. But if they make it to court

you then go back to denying tresspass exists. it does.
sorry but it really is a thing, not just of civil acts but of common law too. YOU WILL NOT BE FREED under common law

your igorance to avoid talking about tress pass. is the same as anyone saying 'no harm or loss' is not a thing

Regarding the White House...

If you rent a house, whose property is it? Doesn't it belong to the owner? But isn't it the renter's residence? Whose property are you trespassing on? The property of the owner or the renter's residence? If it goes to court, the whole thing depends on who says what on his paperwork, not on the fact that a trespass was done. If the accusations are done by a complaint, the accused can use a claim to overcome them every time.

Few people answer a complaint with a claim in court. So all of the stuff you talk about doesn't apply.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:02:10 PM

If you sit down at your kitchen table with pen and paper, and you write wording that includes "license" and "drive," does it necessarily have anything to do with Government using those words? Write out the wording that says you have a license to drive. Place it on a little card, laminate it, and carry it with you when you are driving.

Show it to any cop that stops you, or wherever else the driver's license is asked for.

If government doesn't like your drivers license, and they order that you get theirs, they should pay you to get theirs, just like any boss would pay you to do something for him.

Having government's drivers license doesn't make you capable of doing any driving. Nor does it make you a safe driver.

Cool

a licence/permit = permission
you cannot licence yourself to go onto someone elses property

seriously. you actually think that laminating a pic of paper with 'licence to drive' is adequate proof of authorisation to be able to not be a tresspasser on someone else property

are you that ignorant
seriously ask yourself are you really saying that permitting yourself is the same as having permission granted by the property owner

whats next 'consent to have sex with all girls' is your get out of jail free card for rape
whats next 'consent to euphonise anyone' is your get out of jail free card for murder

sereiously get a clue
or atleast
get some paper and write
"Badecker promises to do some independent research not involving freeman based resources"
and laminate it

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:05:05 PM

If you rent a house, whose property is it? Doesn't it belong to the owner? But isn't it the renter's residence? Whose property are you trespassing on?

renting the house meaning you have paid for permission to occupy it
you are an occupant not an owner

EG trump does not own the white house. he is occupying it for the period of his current job role. the whit house is government property

he has permission to occupy it
permission
permit
licence

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:48:05 PM

If you rent a house, whose property is it? Doesn't it belong to the owner? But isn't it the renter's residence? Whose property are you trespassing on?

renting the house meaning you have paid for permission to occupy it
you are an occupant not an owner

EG trump does not own the white house. he is occupying it for the period of his current job role. the whit house is government property

he has permission to occupy it
permission
permit
licence

Right. So if the owner or the renter files a claim against an accused, they will probably win. But if they file a complaint, and the accused files a proper claim, they will probably lose to the one they accused.

Now let's get back on topic. If the car is your property, and some cop or judge gives you an order to license it, they should pay you to do so. Free country. No slavery. Right to travel.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:51:43 PM

Right. So if the owner or the renter files a claim against an accused, they will probably win. But if they file a complaint, and the accused files a proper claim, they will probably lose to the one they accused.

Now let's get back on topic. If the car is your property, and some cop or judge gives you an order to license it, they should pay you to do so. Free country. No slavery. Right to travel.

Cool

your shoe is your property, and you travel in your shoes
but if you step onto someone elses land you are tresspassing on their property(their land)
and getting into freeman discussions about trying to waffle about how you describe your footwear or what brand it is or the purpose of your footwear or who owns your footware becomes meaningless..
because you still tresspasseed on the farmers property

if you want to try dismissing the fact of tresspass and property. then guess what. the car is not yours anyone can take the car at any time and travel without your consent using the car.

so now your left without the car and without anyone paying your pathetic invoice

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:56:57 PM

Cool

your shoe is your property, and you travel in your shoes
but if you step onto someone elses land you are tresspassing on their property(their land)
and getting into freeman discussions about trying to waffle about how you describe your footwear or what brand it is or the purpose of your footwear or who owns your footware becomes meaningless..
because you still tresspasseed on the farmers property

Stepping onto the property of someone else isn't necessarily trespassing.

The fact that this isn't a court of law, and the fact that you are barely coherent in the things you write, show that you are simply wasting time.

You been drinking again? Of course, it's almost time to start over where you are. The question is, do you ever stop?

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:02:01 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 07:55:51 PM by franky1

oh im laughing

we have gon full circle to 7 pages ago.. and you still dont realise it

on my property i can have my own house rules. such as charge you for tresspassing it. i can set up my own court in my barn where the punishment is a fine or worse

when you break the laws of someone elses property, you end up in THEIR court
you trying to assume governments courts are your courts is your massive failure of all your freeman speaches

you cannot go into a english led court of law of british or american bases and then walk in trying to proclaim your own court of sharia law or freeman law.

or whatever mis-directed 4 table leg version thats not common law.

you need to learn what law is followed by which court. G government court has family, criminal, civil and true(unfreeman twisted(not BD's scripts)) common law.
remember the jury do not know or understand your sharia/BD's Lentz faith law/freeman misbeliefs. they are following the courts procedures because they are in that court.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:28:36 PM

oh im laughing

we have gon full circle to 7 pages ago.. and you still dont realise it

on my property i can have my own house rules. such as charge you for tresspassing it. i can set up my own court in my barn where the punishment is a fine or worse

when you break the laws of someone elses property, you end up in THEIR court
you trying to assume governments courts are your courts is your massive failure of all your freeman speaches

you cannot go into a english led court of law of british or american bases and then walk in trying to proclaim your own court of sharia law or freeman law.

or whatever mis-directed 4 table leg version thats not common law.

you need to learn what law is followed by which court. G government court has family, criminal, civil and true(unfreeman twisted(not BD's scripts)) common law.
remember the jury do not know or understand your sharia/BD's Lentz faith law/freeman misbeliefs. they are following the courts procedures because they are in that court.

I noticed about the full circle thing. In fact, you are spinning on your full circle so fast that you are way beyond dizzy... like insanely dizzy.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:04:50 AM

I noticed about the full circle thing. In fact, you are spinning on your full circle so fast that you are way beyond dizzy... like insanely dizzy.

ok last try to wake you up..
it seems you now deny facts of common law. like tresspass because it doesnt fit your script
so lets try your lentz law

you (and lentz) say you can create your own court and claim against someone under your law.. either it be common law, lentz law, sharia law whatever

but why then.. does lentz himself bring up the queens bench when talking about common law UK.. i thought you both were adamant that your scripts meant that people no matter what court they are summoned to locally or nationally, should make a claim in that court.. how can they make their own court

see how easy lentz law falls apart when you start questioning his scripts
atleast try just once to not be a full believer of lentz law AKA freeman stuff and just attempt for fairness of wanting to learn try to question it

by the way my question was rhetorical i dont need th answer as i know what it is. but for your benefit. dont just reply with some old script you heard or your twists to try to sound right. atleast do some critical thinking research and find out what actually is possible and what has actually been proven possible and not just the hypothetical misdirects of freeman/lentz and friends

goodnight

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:11:21 AM

ok last try to wake you up..
it seems you now deny facts of common law. like tresspass because it doesnt fit your script
so lets try your lentz law

you (and lentz) say you can create your own court and claim against someone under your law.. either it be common law, lentz law, sharia law whatever

but why then.. does lentz himself bring up the queens bench when talking about common law UK.. i thought you both were adamant that your scripts meant that people no matter what court they are summoned to locally or nationally, should make a claim in that court.. how can they make their own court

see how easy lentz law falls apart when you start questioning his scripts
atleast try just once to not be a full believer of lentz law AKA freeman stuff and just attempt for fairness of wanting to learn try to question it

by the way my question was rhetorical i dont need th answer as i know what it is. but for your benefit. dont just reply with some old script you heard or your twists to try to sound right. atleast do some critical thinking research and find out what actually is possible and what has actually been proven possible and not just the hypothetical misdirects of freeman/lentz and friends

goodnight

I kinda should apologize. And since I am apologizing, it wouldn't be right to blurt out what I am apologizing for, because that might negate the apology. So, thanks for the talk.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:36:50 PM

How can I get a license for international transportation? I want to buy a truck and I want to open my business. But gosh that is the process of obtaining the license.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=international+drivers+license&t=ffab&ia=web

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: