Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Car and Driver licensing  (Read 1586 times)
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:29:29 PM

Each state has its own laws, we cannot impose laws to pay us to get licensed and to have our vehicle licensed. At least I haven't seen this in any state in the world yet. I think that people alone have to pay for these licenses. For example, I have a business, a self-service car for Mercedes. I only import mercedes accessories from abroad, and pay quite high taxes. The state does not exempt me from any tax, but it would be good to support the small bus, especially the bus with auto parts.

I think everything goes back to the rules and regulations that exist in each country is certainly very different. especially for developing countries licensing is really needed because there are elements of tax generated for the interests of the country. because the country desperately needs income as one of the spearheads of development of course is from the tax sector. it is not possible for all to be equal, there are times when the state also plays a role in certain matters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:23:15 PM

Each state has its own laws, we cannot impose laws to pay us to get licensed and to have our vehicle licensed. At least I haven't seen this in any state in the world yet. I think that people alone have to pay for these licenses. For example, I have a business, a self-service car for Mercedes. I only import mercedes accessories from abroad, and pay quite high taxes. The state does not exempt me from any tax, but it would be good to support the small bus, especially the bus with auto parts.

I think everything goes back to the rules and regulations that exist in each country is certainly very different. especially for developing countries licensing is really needed because there are elements of tax generated for the interests of the country. because the country desperately needs income as one of the spearheads of development of course is from the tax sector. it is not possible for all to be equal, there are times when the state also plays a role in certain matters.

But in the USA, essentially all the laws refer to persons. Person is defined as some form of artificial entity, generally. Where it is defined as an individual, it could have easily been defined as man or woman. So we see that even if individual means human being, it doesn't mean man or woman. Further, there is law that states that individual applies to infants, which means that they are wards of the state. In other words, men and women are outside of the purview of the law until people state that they are the person that is the object of the discussion. See https://redress4dummies.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/office-of-person1.pdf.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:13:45 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 02:24:40 AM by franky1

no no no you idiot
you have no clue.
stop with your freeman rhetoric about "persons"

its not saying a person is an entity that is not human
its saying its a human, no matter if they pretend to be described by any noun
EG if a human says he is a judge.. the law still appies to him as the human whether he is a judge or describes himself as an employee, a dress wearing fairy or identifies himself as a helicopter.

the point and plain meaning of the word person is to do the exact opposite of your idiotic rhetoric.
your rhetoric is to try escaping liability by redifining your pronoun. however the 'person' means you can use any pronoun you like. your still going to be liable

words importing the singular include and apply to several persons, parties, or things;

words importing the plural include the singular;

words importing the masculine gender include the feminine as well;

words used in the present tense include the future as well as the present;

the words “insane” and “insane person” shall include every idiot, insane person, and person non compos mentis;

the words “person” and “whoever” include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals;

“officer” includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office;

“signature” or “subscription” includes a mark when the person making the same intended it as such;

no where in that does it say excludes humans. not excludes individuals or excludes people or excludes men/women
its done as an inclusive thing to prevent the stupid stuff you waffle on about

so even if you say 'im not a person. im here with friends we are people' .. sorry a judge still sees you as a person
so even if you say 'im not a person. i have testicles im a man' .. sorry a judge still sees you as a person
so even if you say 'im not a person. i run a business, im a business man' .. sorry a judge still sees you as a person

try to research "plain meaning" and why when you try to redifine nouns o your silly small minded definition, you will fail

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:33:53 AM

Person. Man. Women.  All that nonsense will get you literally nowhere.  You can theorize all you want on the internet. But in reality, it will never work in any court. Good luck

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:40:40 AM

Person. Man. Women.  All that nonsense will get you literally nowhere.  You can theorize all you want on the internet. But in reality, it will never work in any court. Good luck

if a man walked into a womans public bathroom and scared the women inside and they complained. no matter if the man declared himself a female a lesbian a transgender or anything. there would be consequences

but we can already guess badecker will pretend the law doesnt apply to him because he thinks he has the secret magic rhetoric to perv in womens bathrooms

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:43:19 AM

no no no you idiot
you have no clue.
stop with your freeman rhetoric about "persons"

its not saying a person is an entity that is not human
its saying its a human, no matter if they pretend to be described by any noun
EG if a human says he is a judge.. the law still appies to him as the human whether he is a judge aor describes himself as an employee, a dress wearing fairy or identifies himself as a helicopter.

the point and plain meaning of the word person is to do the eact opposite of your idiotic rhetoric.
your rhetoric is to try escaping liability by redifining your pronoun. however the 'person' means you can use any pronoun you like. your still going to be liable

So, you don't know about the law after all. Definitions are very important... and very specific. The closest that "person" comes to being defined as man or woman is when it has "individual" in its definition. "Individual" is defined in standard dictionaries as "human being," and "human being" generally, legally refers to someone who is a ward of the court... in the definitions, that is.

Since the law definitions could have been easily written with "person" to include "man" and " woman," the absence of these in the definitions shows that they do not apply. After all, when the words "include" or "includes" are used in definitions, the only thing that is included is what follows the word "include."

For example:
ARIZ. REV. STAT. §1-215 (2014)
§1-215. Definitions.
In the statutes and laws of this state, unless the context otherwise requires:
28. "Person" includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. When the word "person" is used to designate the party whose property may be the subject of a criminal or public offense, the term includes the United States, this state, or any territory, state or country, or any political subdivision of this state that may lawfully own any property, or a public or private corporation, or partnership or association. When the word "person" is used to designate the violator or offender of any law, it includes corporation, partnership or any association of persons.
Only the words of that follow the word "includes" are part of the definition.

Notice that "natural person" is part of the definition. What is a natural person? The definition of natural person generally is "human being." And, as stated above, a human being is defined as someone who is a ward of the court.

"Man" or "woman" are not found in the definition. So, go to court as a man/woman, and you are not defined as a person. This means you can't be included in any of the laws using the word "person," except that they have been specially defined at the site of the law itself, to include man or woman. Most have not been so defined.

So, how do you get to be a person in court? By acceptance. The word person is used, and you accept that it is you being talked about. A judge or attorney might know that you are not a person according to the definitions, but neither of them have the right to correct something you truly believe. So, it is you who have condemned yourself by not knowing that the statute wasn't talking about you in the first place.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:56:31 AM

If the statute you are charged with breaking is written "person," it has to be applied this way. If you state that you are a man in court, and remind them that the statute says person, they will recognize such.

Depending on the circumstances of the particular case, this might not get you off the hook. The first thing that the judge might say (following introductions and the reading of the indictment) is: "How do you plead?"

The correct answer is: "I require pen and paper, and 3 hours to prepare a proper answer for the court." The court has to give you this time. And you write out your claim on the paper, and have the bailiff hand it to the judge. A proper claim takes you out of the jurisdiction of the judge's court, and moves you into a common law court of record, with a trial by jury if you want.

If you have no friends in court, and you are in chains, incarcerated, you will have a difficult time filing court docs with the clerk of the court. You will have to do everything on the fly, during the court session. Always require pen and paper, and a sufficient period of time, to prepare a proper answer for the court. Unless you have a very sharp mind, and can remember everything that is said in court, write it down, so that the record is set.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:00:06 AM

includes is plural. you idiot meaning many items listed after includes

learn things properly
you will not escape liability with your rhetoric

badecker your posts smell too much like Karl Lentz rants.
shows you have not learned about karls 'la la la's' after all
you are ignorant of the law and only truest freeman crap.

just stop trying to pretend you know whats right because its obvious you have no personal experience of it if you can only quote other people. yet the quotes you use show flaws of those other peolpe too.

you even quoted ncsl and then tried to ignore the list of descriptors and pretend it only applies to one descriptor al because you ignored 'includes' and thought it said 'include'.. it just shows how far your misunderstandings, ignorance and just not willing to learn what things really are. and all you want to do is twist common sense into your narrow minded version of nonsense and then pretend your nonsense is general common knowledge of mass population.

you have no clue you might aswell be speaking german and declaring that all americans speak german

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:05:59 AM

learn things properly

Thank you ever so kindly, franky1. I bet you were so brilliant as a kid, that you skipped elementary and high school, and went straight to college. What? You skipped college, too? Ah, oh...

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:07:57 AM

learn things properly

Thank you ever so kindly, franky1. I bet you were so brilliant as a kid, that you skipped elementary and high school, and went straight to college.

i bet you skipped school because you thought the special bus you got on was the school. so you just stayed on the special bus

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:14:11 AM

learn things properly

Thank you ever so kindly, franky1. I bet you were so brilliant as a kid, that you skipped elementary and high school, and went straight to college.

i bet you skipped school because you thought the special bus you got on was the school. so you just stayed on the special bus

I never skipped school. You're just jealous.      Grin

PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:12:44 AM

If the statute you are charged with breaking is written "person," it has to be applied this way. If you state that you are a man in court, and remind them that the statute says person, they will recognize such.

Depending on the circumstances of the particular case, this might not get you off the hook. The first thing that the judge might say (following introductions and the reading of the indictment) is: "How do you plead?"

The correct answer is: "I require pen and paper, and 3 hours to prepare a proper answer for the court." The court has to give you this time. And you write out your claim on the paper, and have the bailiff hand it to the judge. A proper claim takes you out of the jurisdiction of the judge's court, and moves you into a common law court of record, with a trial by jury if you want.

If you have no friends in court, and you are in chains, incarcerated, you will have a difficult time filing court docs with the clerk of the court. You will have to do everything on the fly, during the court session. Always require pen and paper, and a sufficient period of time, to prepare a proper answer for the court. Unless you have a very sharp mind, and can remember everything that is said in court, write it down, so that the record is set.

Cool

Lol.  This is great.  I really want to know how you come up with this stuff, and actually believe it. 

You think the statute you're charged with is the only applicable section of law to your case?   
You:  "Judge, that section says person, and blah blah blah...."
Judge: " well the rules of criminal procedure in this state say.....".

You: " i need pen, paper, and 3 hrs"
Judge: "No, you have 30 seconds to reply, or you'll be incarcerated immediately."

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:43:30 AM

I never skipped school. You're just jealous.      Grin

you were on the special school bus
just because it has the word in the middle didnt mean that it was an actual school

learn the plain meaning of things
i know you enjoy playing the inanity defense in everything you do in life. but the reality is that you have to become responsible for your words and actions

you cannot keep pretending you are a kid that doesnt have any liabilities or responsibilities. but i now understand why you want to describe yourself as a corporation. because you are not acting like a man
but others will see and treat you like a man, and that includes the law

and another example of your foolishness. i bet you truly believe that a 'person of colour' means a red-brick house
sorry but stupidity like that is where you would fail in life.

TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2015

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:03:38 AM

There's a netflix show about BADecker: https://youtu.be/1pBougV1JK4?t=251

"Meet Gilvin Daughtry. He knows his rights."

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:23:40 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 01:37:53 PM by franky1

There's a netflix show about BADecker: https://youtu.be/1pBougV1JK4?t=251

"Meet Gilvin Daughtry. He knows his rights."

i see the similarity
but i thought badecker would up his game and be the idiot that takes a semi-auto machine gun into a school because its his right to bear arms and then shoot kids because their screaming at the sight of him is harming his ears
.. thats how i see badecker acting if he was ever let out into the real world

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:35:49 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 03:48:26 PM by eddie13

And are you not a free man/woman in a free country?

Lol No..

I pay absolutely ridiculous amounts of money just to comply with the law so I can drive my cars.. We are talking $1000-$1500 per year per car of money just poof gone forever with nothing to show for it because the government wants it that way or they will kill you if you don't comply..

Yes, even something as minor as car licencing, they will absolutely kill you if you refuse to comply..
Refuse to pay for the licence, refuse to go to court, refuse to go to jail, BANG your dead..
Government is nothing but a monopoly on violence and will escalate anything to the point of your death if you refuse to comply..
(I wouldn't try that sovereign citizen shit if I were you.. Right or wrong, a lot of them get killed by the government..)

The government want's you to spend your money, not keep it or buy any valuable assets with it.. They want you poor..
They want your money going to the big insurance companies and to the government for fees on top of fees on top of fees for licencing..
Get the money out of the hands of common citizens by any means possible to reduce our power..

I hate it very much..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:32:40 PM

if a man walked into a womans public bathroom and scared the women inside and they complained. no matter if the man declared himself a female a lesbian a transgender or anything. there would be consequences

but we can already guess badecker will pretend the law doesnt apply to him because he thinks he has the secret magic rhetoric to perv in womens bathrooms

It depends in under that jurisdiction a person can change gender. There are already countries where you can change your name and undergo a series of procedures and you will be officially a member of the opposite sex. There are even people who did it late in their 30s or 40s. Transgenderism is a plague. Soon a pedophile will be able to make himself papers saying that mentally he's a 10 year old girl and has the right to go to school with your kids.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:44:55 PM

If you want to live in a country you have to pay VAT and tax on termination and you cannot live need to have an expired license to drive a car but do not like to pay VAT for all things Because when you buy a car you pay the VAT to the government then there is no need to reissue the license. There should be some cars that are not operated by any kind of machine Then you will not have to pay VAT or tax.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 08:25:52 PM

If you want to live in a country you have to pay VAT and tax on termination and you cannot live need to have an expired license to drive a car but do not like to pay VAT for all things Because when you buy a car you pay the VAT to the government then there is no need to reissue the license. There should be some cars that are not operated by any kind of machine Then you will not have to pay VAT or tax.

What are you even talking about? Seriously, what is the connection between VAT and a driving license.
Not all countries have VAT. This is mainly a thing enforced by the EU.

And that part about not paying tax when the car isn't operated by a machine? Are you high?

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 09:00:30 PM

Has anybody mentioned that you don't own the software in the various computers that are essential in modern cars? If they take the use of that software away from you, then the vehicle is useless. Expect that to be a penalty for electric car owners in the future.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: