Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *all slots filled* Empyria: 💎 Classic 💎 Autotrading  (Read 496 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:55:30 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2020, 06:02:57 PM by PremiumCodeX

To protect the elite status of Autotrading, now that more than 40 revenues are being managed by my artificial intelligence net, I discontinue accepting any new user.

Our win is the loss of the masses, after all. (Sorry, strictly in trading sense.)

Congratulations to the fortunate few who got in & watch out for special opportunities if you are interested to join in the future!

*all slots filled* Empyria: 💎 Classic 💎 Autotrading

Comparing the Empyria groups of tests, an important difference between Autotrading and Remote Trading is that Autotrading is optimized for proven / conservative trading with classic strategies: arbitrage, scalping, flash crash, Technical Analysis...etc. and consistent profit while Remote Trading is optimized for research and trying innovative ideas: machine learning / deep learning on Big Data from professional traders, self-configuring Exponential Moving Average using swarm intelligence. analysing the network of miners...etc. Although the profit and loss in Remote Trading might be more volatile than Autotrading, both groups of tests (Autotrading, Remote Trading) are important because Remote Trading strategies are expected to be put into Autotrading after much testing and the excellence of success rate, therefore, Remote Trading could be viewed as the laboratory for Autotrading. In the long-term the security of profit in Remote Trading is expected to approximate Autotrading while both groups are becoming more profitable because of the development of the whole research methodology, knowledge center and the set of opportunities: each new bot / exchange on the market is not a competitor to Empyria, but a new set of opportunities for our community, in Empyria, are the bridge between bots and exchanges leading to a sustainable passive income.

🔋 Table of content

- Description
- The steps of usage
- - Example
- Guarantee
- Important notations / References
- Contact me
- - Telegram
- - Discord
- - Bitcointalk

For past results see the posts below!

🔋 Description

- There is not any minimum deposit.
- The maximum deposit per user is $10k now.
- My fee of the service is 30% of all the gains after subtracting the relevant exchange fees.
- It is not necessary to purchase any bot to use this service.
- The service is officially allowed by the authors of HaasOnline Trading Server.

🔋 The steps of usage

- 1. you deposit "x" amount of BTC into my account
- 1.1. you can choose a base currency or let me choose one
- 2. my system in my cloud trades in my account or accounts with your revenue
- 3. about her / his results
- 3.1. each user can inform herself / himself on-demand on a shared Pastebin page
- 3.2. each user regularly receives a private, detailed report in a private message from me
- 4. any user might request any value of withdrawal anytime up to the value of her / his deposited revenue + 70% of her / his gains

EXAMPLE

If the start account value was $1000 and from this $1000, $500 was your deposit, and there is $200 profit on the account, you may withdraw 0.7  ($200  (500/1000)) = $70. $30 is mine and $500 is re-invested.

🔋 Guarantee

If someone deposits more than $5k worth of cryptocurrency, or if her / his revenue - together with her / his gains - exceeds this value, I guarantee that any possible loss will be fully recovered from my own, continually increasing safety revenue that equals to a $125k, at the moment - safe from any trading.

🔋 Important notations / References

* HaasOnline Trading Server is a trading platform where I build and manage custom C# bots.
Official website: https://www.haasonline.com/

** I provide everything that is necessary and sufficient for profitable trading: servers, software, bot program licence...etc. My cloud consists of several servers from multiple points on the globe, I have multiple servers with < 1ms access-times to each top-100-volume exchange and the fee of this service covers all the costs.

- An important factor of choice should be the date of withdrawal. If you would like to withdraw in 3 months, USDC or USDT is better. Yet, in my personal opinion, from now is a good time to accumulate BTC until next Spring / bull run if you can afford to leave the revenue in the service for all this time, therefore I would recommend the BTC option.

- The governor program chooses and keeps the set of used exchanges up to date. For example: Binance and Bittrex are usually in this set, but if there is an upcoming mainanence on Binance, the revenues might be temporarily moved from Binance to Bittrex for the time of maintanence; the same revenue might be divided onto multiple exchanges to reduce risk per exchange;  ...etc.

- Results mean net account gains unless stated otherwise. Other statistics that results might include: actual trades; AI-estimated ROI forecasts; ...etc.

- You will receive an unique user identifier code. After data anonymization, all these results are made fully transparent to the public. You can decrypt your result from the transparent document using your unique user identifier that you should keep as secret.

- More detailed, custom reports will be sent less frequently (compared to the Pastebin page update frequency), but as soon as possible to everyone.

- The condition to enable this guarantee is $5k USDC or USDT revenue together with gains or 0.5 BTC if you chose BTC as your base currency.

🔋 Users' feedback

I am using this service and as per the reports I receive I have a net positive account RoI so far. Personally let her do her stuff and am happy that she seems to being doing it well - I am in long term, so will come back to this in about a years time when I need to cash out ;-)

also working with the autotrade systems. I have been speaking to PremiumCodex for quite a while. The systems are trustworthy, I am experiencing positive RoI and I find the communication to be open and the developments to be exciting. Also much more open/lower buy in than some similar and competing systems, much more personalized too without having to set up super complicated bot interfaces. I am a fan, and as the last respondent said - in it for long haul. Also - will try to lurk less on the forums!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Well i am using this service for a while now (since June if i am correct), since then i made a 40% gain so not bad at all even when the market is not doing so well..
You get reports back often of trades and balance, i am currently reinvesting everything i gain.

I totally recommend this service!!

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:05:00 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2020, 06:03:45 PM by PremiumCodeX

🔋 Results

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5207429.0

🔋 Users' opinions

I am using this service and as per the reports I receive I have a net positive account RoI so far. Personally let her do her stuff and am happy that she seems to being doing it well - I am in long term, so will come back to this in about a years time when I need to cash out ;-)

also working with the autotrade systems. I have been speaking to PremiumCodex for quite a while. The systems are trustworthy, I am experiencing positive RoI and I find the communication to be open and the developments to be exciting. Also much more open/lower buy in than some similar and competing systems, much more personalized too without having to set up super complicated bot interfaces. I am a fan, and as the last respondent said - in it for long haul. Also - will try to lurk less on the forums!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Well i am using this service for a while now (since June if i am correct), since then i made a 40% gain so not bad at all even when the market is not doing so well..
You get reports back often of trades and balance, i am currently reinvesting everything i gain.

📨 Contact me    

< PLATFORM >    
< public username >  

< unique identifier >    

TELEGRAM    
Mia ( C🌀de-X )

@imperialcodex        

DISCORD    
Code✘

Code✘#5248    

BITCOINTALK.ORG    
PremiumCodeX  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=507897    

Best regards,    
~ CodeX

Andymid

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:56:01 PM

xkradx

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:42:43 AM

also working with the autotrade systems. I have been speaking to PremiumCodex for quite a while. The systems are trustworthy, I am experiencing positive RoI and I find the communication to be open and the developments to be exciting. Also much more open/lower buy in than some similar and competing systems, much more personalized too without having to set up super complicated bot interfaces. I am a fan, and as the last respondent said - in it for long haul. Also - will try to lurk less on the forums!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:15:46 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2020, 07:10:22 PM by PremiumCodeX

Thank you very much! I aim to establish a fully automated passive income among any combination of market circumstances. I think that one of the greatest error of automated systems is being profitable only when the market is right. With my system, there are no rights and wrongs, but citizen data science and smart adaption that enable my clients to have a stable ROI in spite of the market changes: should the market crash, we still get our cash.

miningspeed

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:55:32 AM

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 07:43:43 PM

I'll start this post with a disclaimer that I have been around PremiumCodeX (OP) for quite some time and therefore have a certain level of personal trust with them to hold coin for me, and faith in their code/bots/skills, but this shouldn't be interpreted as a complete vouch for this service/product/or user... .. .. . Yet... 

- My fee of the service is 30% of all the gains after subtracting the relevant exchange fees.

Your provided example is somewhat confusing..
Can you elaborate further on how this 30% is charged? Be it every trade, once a month, or only upon withdrawal?

I assume that if I for example put 0.1 BTC into the account and leave it for 3 months, and say it grows to 0.2 BTC, for a profit of 0.1 BTC, I could then withdraw 0.17 BTC including my principle investment plus 70% of all accumulated gains? (possibly minus a WD fee?)
I also imagine exchange fees come out of every trade as the exchange charges them.. Right?

Do you charge a withdraw fee? If so, what?
How often can withdrawals and deposits of principle be made?
Can I withdraw in part or full from my account with your service at any time? Can I deposit to increase my investment at any time?
I can understand you discouraging a high volume of WD/DP activity for simplicity but what intervals would you consider acceptable?

What is the withdraw procedure?
I imagine it needs to be more complex than a simple PM requesting such as this would leave open the increased possibility of identity scams..
Do you require a cryptographically signed message (such as signing a BTC address or PGP key) to request withdrawals? What safety measures do you have in place to prevent identity impersonation?

🔋 The steps of usage

- 1. you deposit "x" amount of BTC into my account
- 1.1. you can choose a base currency or let me choose one
- 2. my system in my cloud trades in my account or accounts with your revenue
- 3. about her / his results
- 3.1. each user can inform herself / himself on-demand on a shared Pastebin page
- 3.2. each user regularly receives a private, detailed report in a private message from me
- 4. any user might request any value of withdrawal anytime up to the value of her / his deposited revenue + 70% of her / his gains

How to deposit into your account?
I can choose the base currency of Bitcoin and trading will therefore aim to increase my BTC balance specifically regardless of its fluctuation against USD?

I see in your ⚙️ AUTOTRADING - RESULTS ⚙️ thread that you have 23 accounts currently under management..
Where and how did you come upon these customers? Mostly telegram I assume?

Not that I doubt you, but the 3 reviews in this thread from zero merit newbies don't really mean shit to anyone glancing as they can easily be faked/socked..
The image may even be counterproductive depending on how cynical the observer is.. Which I am not because of above disclaimer..

I think my last question for now would be, what would you recommend for an initial deposit from me to get my feet wet in this investment/service and give it a try?
Against a standardised exchange WD fee I understand that higher amounts would be optimal due to relative percentages but is their a balance threshold that you would deem optimal?
I am thinking of starting with less than the 0.5 BTC which would include your "guarantee".. (maybe I would trust your word on your "guarantee" but I doubt many other would TBH)

You say their is no minimal deposit, but taken to extremes, only a few K Satoshis would seem ridiculous and not even cover redemption fees..
What would you say would be a minimum recommended deposit?

Can you post an example of a "a private, detailed report in a private message from me" to see? Like just quote one and remove their name/addresses or something?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 03:25:11 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2020, 07:42:30 PM by PremiumCodeX
Merited by eddie13 (5)

Thank you very much, @miningspeed!

Yes, correctly written, you are an active client since June, your gain (net account, after subtracting all the trading exchange fees) managed to be positive even in the bear phase 2019 second half and is now about 45%, already.

UPDATE:

By now, more than 45%!

~ Fee ~

I'll start this post with a disclaimer that I have been around PremiumCodeX (OP) for quite some time and therefore have a certain level of personal trust with them to hold coin for me, and faith in their code/bots/skills, but this shouldn't be interpreted as a complete vouch for this service/product/or user... .. .. . Yet...  

Your provided example is somewhat confusing..
Can you elaborate further on how this 30% is charged? Be it every trade, once a month, or only upon withdrawal?

I assume that if I for example put 0.1 BTC into the account and leave it for 3 months, and say it grows to 0.2 BTC, for a profit of 0.1 BTC, I could then withdraw 0.17 BTC including my principle investment plus 70% of all accumulated gains? (possibly minus a WD fee?)
I also imagine exchange fees come out of every trade as the exchange charges them.. Right?

Do you charge a withdraw fee? If so, what?

Very good questions @eddie13, I know no better motivator than seeing the open interest of others, thank you for asking, eddie13! - I think that your questions are fine, surely there are more people interested in the same things: current and future users alike, my answers will contribute to the FAQ that is needed anyway and therefore, I think that they worth my time, this is just a humble note that I read them and will answer as soon as possible,  it is important to note that in communication, current clients (which you, too could be soon) takes priority, but I answer each person even if with delay, the reason why I take so much time before the release and between any two of my messages to you is me being busy with closing my MSc semester with all the final exams, Thesis presentation, scholarship submissions... etc.:

My fee / the fee of Autotrading is charged only upon withdrawal and computed from the net revenue profit, each revenue is managed as a deposit | withdrawal pair where the deposit parameter represents an unique deposit and the withdrawal parameter represents an unique withdrawal with the restriction that if the withdrawal is bigger than the deposit, the maximal value of the withdrawal parameter can be calculated as:

Code:
deposit + 0.7 * ( withdrawal - deposit ) - withdrawal exchange fee

each user can have an arbitrary number of revenues (deposit | withdrawal pairs) and therefore your example is correct: "I assume that if I for example put 0.1 BTC into the account and leave it for 3 months, and say it grows to 0.2 BTC, for a profit of 0.1 BTC, I could then withdraw 0.17 BTC including my principle investment plus 70% of all accumulated gains" and I do not charge any additional withdrawal fee. (All the exchange fees I have not addressed so far are already subtracted from the net revenue ROI that each user see.)

~ Users ~

I see in your ⚙️ AUTOTRADING - RESULTS ⚙️ thread that you have 23 accounts currently under management..
Where and how did you come upon these customers? Mostly telegram I assume?

There are at least three sources of how I meet users:

1) most people know me related to the results of my virtual lab where I compare multiple different cryptocurrency trading bots and configurations

2) also I have networked with many regards my tutorials and optimal settings for these bots

3) since most of the users are interested in profit in hands-off style, besides the bot additional programs are needed - safeties, trend detectors, insurances...etc. - and I have all these additional programs that are necessary for truly fully automated trading

(even though I do not have any affiliate program or paid marketing campaign, I feel glad to see that my user base are satisfied and vouch / recommend Empyria: Autotrading to their relatives and friends that provides a natural growth to the base)

~ Report ~

Can you post an example of a "a private, detailed report in a private message from me" to see? Like just quote one and remove their name/addresses or something?

Of course I can.

Besides delivering to the user in a private message, each detailed report is anonymized and made transparent on the official Empyria Telegram channel (Cardi News) and probably on Bitcointalk, too in the future (but I am still thinking whether it would keep the information on Empyria easy to see through / understand).

Such a detailed report is:

Code:
⚙️ Imperial New 01-20-2020 ⚙️

🔋Autotrading

Congratulations to the user K. on the +11% ( $30 ) gain so far!

DETAILS:

- The current value of your investment is $290
- The current exchange of the revenue is Binance
- You are an active autotrading user since 23 September 2019
- The latest trade was on 01/19/2020
- You might peak into your latest trades using this Pastebin page: https://pastebin.com/FnsGLANx
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    

Current position: Long
ROI of the current position: +0.1063% / position size

General
Total Trades:
17x
Average Gain:
5124.45606525 USDC
Best Gain:
10.15345392 USDC
Worst Gain:
-10.11958635 USDC
Winning Trades
Total Winning Trades:
4x
Average Profit:
6.07898857 USDC
Best Win:
6.45312580 USDC
Total Wins:
24.31595430 USDC
Max. Consecutive Wins:
2x, 12.6129014 USDC
Losing Trades
Total Losing Trades:
4x
Average Loss:
-3.31375069 USDC
Worst Loss:
-3.50429090 USDC
Total Loss:
-13.25500275 USDC
Max. Consecutive Losses:
3x, -9.75071185 USDC
Enter Position Orders
Enter Position Orders:
9x
Average time long:
1 day
Exit Position Orders
Exit Position Orders:
8x
Average time short:
1 day

(These statistics are the result of the safe settings proposed by my C# artificial intelligence program.
Although I do not recommend manual intervention, it is possible to request a manual override in PM for your revenue if you wish!)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    

- If you choose to leave all the revenue in the autotrading, the estimated ROI by 1st January 2021 is +61% ( $160 )

Thank you for staying loyal! 💚

📨 Contact me    

< PLATFORM >    
< public username >    
< unique identifier >    

TELEGRAM    
Mia ( C🌀de-X )    
@imperialcodex      

DISCORD    
Code✘    
Code✘#5248    

BITCOINTALK.ORG    
PremiumCodeX    
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=507897    

Best regards,    
~ Mia

~ Minimum deposit ~

You say their is no minimal deposit, but taken to extremes, only a few K Satoshis would seem ridiculous and not even cover redemption fees..
What would you say would be a minimum recommended deposit?

That depends on the combination of the exchange, the strategy, the market and the withdrawal, but e.g.:

the at least BTC 0.0015 deposit over a year (12 full months) probably would result in a positive gain even after subtracting all the withdrawal / transaction  / exchange fee.

Usually the more the revenue is and the longer the time-frame is, the more the estimated ROI is.

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 07:13:05 PM

~ Validation ~

Not that I doubt you, but the 3 reviews in this thread from zero merit newbies don't really mean shit to anyone glancing as they can easily be faked/socked..
The image may even be counterproductive depending on how cynical the observer is.. Which I am not because of above disclaimer..

I aim to keep Empyria: Autotrading as a reputable and proven service where under "proven" I mean, besides of course proving the validity of the results to the users, also to prove to myself the excellence of the service just as Learn Management is saying, only proven knowledge is useful knowledge - these instances of feedback from the Empyria: Autotrading clients are probably more useful to me than to the observer and so, I let it them flow.

To protect these clients from the incorrect judgement of the cynical observer, you have written a powerful argument yourself @eddie13, since the value of the feedback of the young member of the forum is low to the observer, if I wanted to purchase positive instances of feedback, I could buy them from more veteran forum users, but that would not only be morally questionable, would not even contribute to the proven knowledge that I need to manage the service properly.

~ Safety ~

What is the withdraw procedure?
I imagine it needs to be more complex than a simple PM requesting such as this would leave open the increased possibility of identity scams..
Do you require a cryptographically signed message (such as signing a BTC address or PGP key) to request withdrawals? What safety measures do you have in place to prevent identity impersonation?

As someone studying & researching the security of information systems, I keep safety very important.

The right control measures to choose "depend on", mostly they depend on how much you deposit into the service: 2-factor authentication, digital signature and / or even smart contracts are available as long as the volume of the deposit justifies the advanced control measures, but if you deposit only a few dollars (there is no minimum amount), I will not press inconvenient obstacles on you.

I continually improve the security of Autotrading, for example, my community voted the so-called "Dead Man's Switch", a feature, by now implemented already, that automatically returns her / his revenues to each user onto the user's recovery address if I do not give life signal for a set time interval e.g.: die.

To be continued...

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 11:15:05 PM

How did your bot do during this last crash?
What address do I send some coin to?

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 08:11:47 PM

How did your bot do during this last crash?

Surprisingly well thanks to the mass amount of arbitrage opportunities - probably due to the unbalanced market conditions - that we could optimally exploit in the realization of extraordinary ROI:

Code:
#autotrading #roi #net #classic #revenue #results #weekly    

⚙️ IMPERIAL NEW ⚙️  ~ 03/14/2020 ~  

💎 Extraordinary arbitrage opportunities,
each revenue exceeded the average gain / week 💎

Autotrading 🐆 Classic 🐆

The Autotrading "Classic" is a fully automated Trading Bot service.    
Optimized for consistent / safe positive ROI in all the Trends,    
these are the net account results of the users so far.    

This results page was last updated at    
03/14/2020    

Autotrading Classic ROIs    
<row id> <user id>          <base>           <net account gain in %>*
        1 J          USD Coin (USDC)          23.22
        2 S          Bitcoin (BTC)          17.39
        3 DBN          Binancecoin (BNB)          20.19
        4 DBB          Bitcoin (BTC)          26.29
        5 N          USD Coin (USDC)          18.39
        6 O          USD Coin (USDC)          49.55
        7 SE          USD Coin (USDC)          49.06
        8 P          USD Coin (USDC)          48.84
        9 W          USD Coin (USDC)          23.22
        10 A          USD Coin (USDC)          19.72
        11 X          USD Coin (USDC)          19.61
        12 AN          Bitcoin (BTC)          26.51
        13 C          Bitcoin (BTC)          26.23
        14 R          Bitcoin (BTC)          19.04
        15 XA          Bitcoin (BTC)          19.32
        16 NN          Bitcoin (BTC)          17.34
        17 K          USD Coin (USDC)          17.79
        18 AR          Bitcoin (BTC)          16.5
        19 G          Bitcoin (BTC)          16.92
        20 E          Bitcoin (BTC)          16.38
        21 L1          Bitcoin (BTC)          14.12
        22 R          Bitcoin (BTC)          11.11
        23 JO          Bitcoin (BTC)          11.93
        24 HI          Bitcoin (BTC)          8.6
        25 L2          Bitcoin (BTC)          13.72
        26 RA          Bitcoin (BTC)          12.4
        27 AT          Bitcoin (BTC)          7.5
        28 ON          Bitcoin (BTC)          6.3
        29 GEL          Bitcoin (BTC)          4.7
        30 DX          Bitcoin (BTC)          2.9
        31 BC          Bitcoin (BTC)          3.2
        32 CRY          Bitcoin (BTC)          1.7
        33 CNINE          Bitcoin (BTC)          1.5
        34 CTEN          Bitcoin (BTC)          0.9

* Compared to the user's start revenue expressed in the user's base currency.    

Read more at    
https://pastebin.com/nrucifMN    

Thank you for staying 💠 loyal 💠!

Let me ask for your patience, @eddie13, the ⚙️ Empyria Telegram Bot ⚙️ is going to be released these days and since you have made excellent questions so far I would like to gift a VIP vouch access to you and ask your help validate it.

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 08:33:41 PM

Let me ask for your patience, @eddie13, the ⚙️ Empyria Telegram Bot ⚙️ is going to be released these days and since you have made excellent questions so far I would like to gift a VIP vouch access to you and ask your help validate it.

I'm not a super expert on Telegram stuff, but sure, I can check it out, maybe help test it, and probably review it..
LMK..

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 04:02:56 PM

I'm not a super expert on Telegram stuff, but sure, I can check it out, maybe help test it, and probably review it..
LMK..

That why you are the right person to test the system. - You surely have a vast technical knowledge, if not in Telegram, but each client, without any Telegram /  technical education, should be able to understand the steps:

1 Contact IDBot (@myidbot) in Telegram

2 Type "/getid"

3 Send me the ID that you get in answer! e.g.: 791171212

Of course, although I went public with these instructions, you should send the ID only in private to me!

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 06:37:01 PM

That why you are the right person to test the system. - You surely have a vast technical knowledge, if not in Telegram, but each client, without any Telegram /  technical education, should be able to understand the steps:

Heh, I'm not a coder either, but am slightly familiar with commands..

ID sent in PM..

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 06:07:35 PM

Heh, I'm not a coder either, but am slightly familiar with commands..

ID sent in PM..

Thank you, @eddie13! I consider as you made in successfully. I still count on your review, it will be very helpful in future enhancing.

To protect the elite status of Autotrading, now that more than 40 revenues are being managed by my artificial intelligence net, I discontinue accepting any new user.

Our win is the loss of the masses, after all. (Sorry, strictly in trading sense.)

Congratulations to the fortunate few who got in & watch out for special opportunities if you are interested to join in the future!

Stay healthy,
- X

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: