Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP25/50 COINS  (Read 768 times)
iamsange

Activity: 816
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:55:35 PM

I will say that it is safe, but to prevent confused because there are too much option usually i only pick top 10 coinmarketcap. But only for trading in long term, i already change my strategy only do buy and hold big coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum for now. Maybe will keep like this until halving come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:20:34 PM

I will say that it is safe, but to prevent confused because there are too much option usually i only pick top 10 coinmarketcap. But only for trading in long term, i already change my strategy only do buy and hold big coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum for now. Maybe will keep like this until halving come.
If you have the money you can buy as much as you want since you consider investing Bitcoin for a long term. There are few altcoins that is worth investing even in the top 20-50 you can find a good one but most of them were not that good to hold for a long term investment. If an investor is planning to invest one of those coins, he better start to do some research first for the most popular one like ETH for example.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:06:16 PM

Is it only safe to play with top50 coins?
Are you also looking at coins which are not listed on CMc?
Thank you!

It is not the coins that are safe or not to play. It is your game that matters. Traders play with all kinds of coins. They play with the king of all, Bitcoin. They also play with the top 10, 20, 50, 100 coins. But they also play with the pump and dump coins and all kinds of shitcoins. If their game is good, they can make money from all kinds of coins. Sometimes, it is not the coins that matter but the skill that you have in your game.
yes, it depends on skill which we have, if we have good skill, no matter the coin is, we still can get profit from it

But it would be different if OP asked about comparison about <50 vs >50 top marketcap
the comparison is about what is safer between them? that's why many people in this thread said <50 top marketcap is good one

People are very comfortable with the coins which have higher volume in the market, even the top 50 are based on the volumes they are generating. Even though they are generating volumes, but they are actively developing from their team. Top 50 coins are always best to choose for long term holdings.
Not all of top 50 coins are having huge daily trade volumes and i think you can even see that even when you are seeing it through CMC right now. 50 top coins are not always the best choice and look at kin token and how it goes from top 50 coins to the zero value and this time it's worth nothing. The analyzation must be placed on the development progress as the main thing rather than put the rank in CMC at the top of everything that's more vital than rank.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
iamsange

Activity: 816
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:29:56 AM

If you have the money you can buy as much as you want since you consider investing Bitcoin for a long term. There are few altcoins that is worth investing even in the top 20-50 you can find a good one but most of them were not that good to hold for a long term investment. If an investor is planning to invest one of those coins, he better start to do some research first for the most popular one like ETH for example.
Right, it is better to focus on a few coins but maximize our strategy on it than spread our money to a lot of coins. At least the rest money can be used to do anything else to minimize our losses if something unexpected happen. In trading and investment in altcoins, we can't do reckless thing which can make us lose our investment.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:05:36 AM

Right, it is better to focus on a few coins but maximize our strategy on it than spread our money to a lot of coins. At least the rest money can be used to do anything else to minimize our losses if something unexpected happen. In trading and investment in altcoins, we can't do reckless thing which can make us lose our investment.

Sometimes it is impossible for us to predict the prices and this makes us lose value in the market. For this, we should always keep aside some funds when we make some profit. Nobody will predict the price drops because we have to accept all the possibilities in order to book profit.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 07:07:04 AM

Thank you!

Nothing is safe, if we want to start a trade we have to learn the basic of trading and even it's top 10 coins, we will be able to lost all our assets if we don't have knowledge and always doing a trade by feeling.
Yes, i'm looking for some new coins from IEO/ICO which already had their product running, and also with a great future plan. And the most important thing is the price is still cheap, under 1$ new good coins are recommended to buy

Yeah! I agree with you! There is no safe in cryptocurrency. Eventhough binance and MEW tried to hack before. Yet, the interception did not succeed, their system is always at risk.
What I meant to say that, you cannit assure that those at top 50 coins will not meet a problem. Many top altcoins crash because of hacking and scamming. And I think there is no safe room for cryptocurrency. Always be doubtful but risk with knowledge.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 04:05:09 PM

Using the word safe may make him too comfortable but you can agree with me that every investment has risk levels. While crypto is a very volatile market, i will still take my chances with top 10 coins day in day out, especially bitcoin
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:30:54 PM

Usually, I do not mess with coins that are not listed on cmc, because the lack of trading volume, makes me think suspicious about this coin. Coins that are outside from top 50, have a potential to get into this top, so I actively invest in those coins as well.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:57:51 PM

Thank you!

CMC is just a listing site bro. We cannot leave the projects really worthy to invest for such stupid reason. For the correction we may say that as a ICO or IEO and those are sometime really good with backed projects and perfect team.
We need to support such projects also henceforth we cannot leave the scammers also as it. Burst the scammers and praise the good projects.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:02:52 AM

I think it is necessary to divide the capital appropriately to invest because altcoiners still have their own risks and you need to be more careful when investing. Right now only Bitcoin is the safest coin but there will be plenty of other options for you at the moment because the top 50 coins are actually very cheap indeed. I always rely data at CMC to analyze and track all activities of that coin before planning investments.

Of course you cannot predict the value but if the project works well then the chances for you to make a profit will be very high. The current trend is dependent on Bitcoin so every movement of the coin needs to be monitored every day to avoid unnecessary risks.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:27:49 PM

Your decision is a good one and I think to have bitcoin and Ethereum as the only coin in one’s portfolio is not a mistake because of many altcoins that we have now that are all crumbling day by day, but I think there is still strength and power that lies with these top 10 coins in the market, we can still rely on them to be a good coin for investment that will yield a high increase in future, and if there are coins that has the ability to increase very high in the next bull run, I think that it will be all these top 10 coins that will make it more.

For my own portfolio, I have the largest percentage of my investment in these two coins while the remaining ones is really distributed into the top 50 coins, while out of the 50 coins, I still research on the reliable ones.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:57:48 PM

Thank you!
Well not all the time is safe to play on those top 50 coins, Actually if we buy some of them maybe we struggle first on why the price of them are so low and need to wait for to long to recover the price.

Yes I'm looking also because some of them are worth to buy and hold. Ill have some coins also are not listed in CMC but the prices of it are enough to sell them and maybe if the time listed in CMC it take a good price.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:35:03 PM

Thank you!

Imtelling the truth I didn't play or chiose coins lower than in top 20, I am a safe player And I don't want to,put my investment into the risk. I can't give negative feedback from the other people here but I learn before I buy some shitcoun but until now I keep it and hope sooner i sell it and I get earn.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:48:13 AM

The change that you made to your strategy is correct, this is not the moment to speculate with altcoins, this is the moment to invest in the safest coins in the market, if at some point in the future we begin to see something similar to what happened to altcoins some years ago then that will be the perfect moment to speculate with those coins because the profits that you could get are very superior to whatever you can get with bitcoin or ethereum.
fatsy

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:55:55 AM

#1 in my book: UCIF https://ucif.io/
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:04:06 AM

lol if you are truly holding the currencies then why does it seems recently?you should have those coins in your folio longer since it was for long term holding.

but i also have the same point of just holding top currencies but not only in top 10 because there are good potential coins in the lower ranks and i also consider holding tokens like EOSbet

lol it was not even listed in CMC ^_^ how come it is on your number 1 list?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:20:28 AM

lol if you are truly holding the currencies then why does it seems recently?you should have those coins in your folio longer since it was for long term holding.

but i also have the same point of just holding top currencies but not only in top 10 because there are good potential coins in the lower ranks and i also consider holding tokens like EOSbet

lol it was not even listed in CMC ^_^ how come it is on your number 1 list?
why EOSbet? I tried to find information on coinmarketcap but I did not find it, is it the same as EOS?
in my opinion what is said 'iamsange' is very good, holding and buying Bitcoin and ethereum is the right choice,
because it is guaranteed that both coins are the future, so it does not matter

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:05:08 AM

I personally don't look through any coins not listed on coinmarketcap or coingecko. I tend to invest heavily on top 50 coins but I don't think it is completely safe even if you only invest to top 50. Cause coin markets are really unexpectable.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 06:29:43 PM

I personally don't look through any coins not listed on coinmarketcap or coingecko. I tend to invest heavily on top 50 coins but I don't think it is completely safe even if you only invest to top 50. Cause coin markets are really unexpectable.
All the top coins can't be consider as safe. Occasionally few coins get huge pump and take a position in top 50 but most of them goes down too. While top 25 coins of crypto market is a bit safer for investors. I always preferred top old coins of CMC. Since last few months I have started to observe some new projects which isn't listed in CMC. But the project team have planned to add it or applied to add their token/coins on Coinmarketcap and other major platform. I only choose those tokens where the team is good. Those kind of token price increase nicely while it get listed on the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hendra gunawan

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 07:09:56 AM

Thank you!
actually investing on the top 50 coins is already safe.  Because the Top 50 coins are the best coins with the largest market cap and the most people invest.  Usually the product already exists.  Do not invest in coins that have not been listed on CMC because the risk of us experiencing a very large loss

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: