Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting scammed  (Read 877 times)
Eraldo Coil (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:53:01 AM

Nobody cheated on you. Personally, I received coins on the exchange wallet, sold them and withdrawn them.

The bounty chat shows that those people who did everything right and made no mistakes in filling out the forms went through the identification procedure on the coin exchange received their money.
No need to blame others for your mistakes.

It took a lot of time to fill out the form and go through the identification procedure. You are not the only ones who made a mistake in filling out the forms and now blames the project for scam.

HE did not come back here to sustain his post, bounty participants should always make sure that they follow all the rules laid by bounty managers, they have the right to reject participants or those who do not follow their instructions and rules, this is one of the risk bounty hunters
must face, when you joined the bounty campaign, always check the spreadsheet if you are still there, and also check if someone is using your submission to cheat the bounty.

I did follow the rules. And I am not the only who is in this situation. They don't even want to review it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:10:05 AM

Maybe you are not hit by a scam only you are not welcome or do not qualify in the Bounty manager because it does not match the rules given.
Or perhaps you are inactive in its community that requires some bounty to remain active so as not to be counted you are a robot.
The solution is to be patient because not only you are hit by a scam while working on both bounty and airdrop.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:04:03 AM

I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.
You have the right to complain and get paid for what you are promoting if you have proof. Next time be careful of campaigns that require KYC, it's not a matter of time wasted, but your identifying information. I have often faced cases like what happened to you, if you read the rules of every bounty there must be a "bounty manager who has the right to medicate the hunter's qualifications for several reasons unilaterally".

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:44:56 AM

Nobody cheated on you. Personally, I received coins on the exchange wallet, sold them and withdrawn them.

The bounty chat shows that those people who did everything right and made no mistakes in filling out the forms went through the identification procedure on the coin exchange received their money.
No need to blame others for your mistakes.

It took a lot of time to fill out the form and go through the identification procedure. You are not the only ones who made a mistake in filling out the forms and now blames the project for scam.

HE did not come back here to sustain his post, bounty participants should always make sure that they follow all the rules laid by bounty managers, they have the right to reject participants or those who do not follow their instructions and rules, this is one of the risk bounty hunters
must face, when you joined the bounty campaign, always check the spreadsheet if you are still there, and also check if someone is using your submission to cheat the bounty.

I did follow the rules. And I am not the only who is in this situation. They don't even want to review it.
As per checking their spreadsheets from signature and any other bounty campaigns, you are not even on the list in any of them.
Basically, you are not even considered as a participant on the campaign. Before you become eligible to receive a reward, you should have applied to it first. Without applying and the acceptance from bounty manager, even if you did all the task, follow the rules, and you've done kyc verification, you are not eligible to receive even a small amount of bounty.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:02:01 AM

I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.
If you feel you got scammed then create a flag against the bounty manager and the project itself if they didn't tell you the exact reason for rejection but no one is going to trust your words,provide evidence that you are telling the truth.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:05:47 AM

This is a very common phenomenon. Bounty projects are very often deceived and you should not dwell on it. We need to draw conclusions and move on. Still, your complaints don't change anything.
That's reality, your complain doesn't change anything, you need to assess and make sure not to fall to anything like this again, scammers are everywhere, with your hands on experienced you will learned how to avoid things like this again.

Acceptance is the key to move forward, Keep yourself up and keep aiming for the best outcomes.
Indeed, just learn from your mistake and use it as guide on every decision you will be making in the future to avoid doing the same mistake. Its the reason why we need to be cautious of everything that is currently happening, we can't easily tell their true intentions and the only thing we can do about it is acquire it. Its okay to feel remorse about it but make sure that you aren't going to do it again in the future. Nowadays we have to make sure of every things that we are going to take part in because of scammers that will do anything to deceive us, try to have your own research if you feel something bad about it. If you think its a bit laborious don't complain because its for your own good too, it will take some effort and time but its worth it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 06:45:13 AM

I think it should always be a requirement to show evidence in any way you are presenting, or else you are just spouting nonsense that makes everyone believe that you are crazy. Imagine you are in court and you don't have evidence to show the jury, how is that going to turn out? It's not going to go well, and just like you said, you posted using another account. Show your other account and show proof by posting here too.

I didn't post in my other account. This is an alternate account. Wow you got merits right there. Smiley
I just posted the reality, and some people found it helpful, that's why I received merits. I hope you show proof or don't bother at all. Lol.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 07:57:34 AM

Can you provide more detailed and clear evidence? My advice is don't make a post like this first before you have solid proof. The best way you can do now is to contact the parties concerned and verify first what the problem is. Because it could indeed be your fault or a technical error and for your information at this time many bounty campaigns often delay the distribution of rewards so you have to be patient for that.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:57:15 AM

I didn't see any scams or fraud because there are no really concrete proof in your complaint. I think maybe the reason why you didn't passed on submitting your KYC form because you didn't submit it properly or you did not fill it properly. You should better ask the team members first on your problem with in submitting your KYC before you complain, but if the team members are not active or didn't make any response on your complaint for days it could be a scam.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:11:50 AM

There are so many bounty hunters that experience the same experience with you that they promote a bounty campaign by posting in the forum and also submit kyc for their request but still at the end they scam us and didn't paid all of us bounty hunters that participate in the bounty campaign. Next time if we will participate in the bounty we must need to do some research about the campaign so that we avoid those projects that are scam.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:18:02 AM

This is very common nowadays, that firstly after the end of bounty/token sale, teams are all of the sudden implementing KYC process to distribute less rewards. It is a kind of cheating and unfortunately, nobody can do something about it.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:21:45 AM

You are not the only one who has been scammed by bounty managers or team that run a bounty campaign. They do not understand that bounty hunters is a community and this community could harm the project if someone cheat them.  Cool

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:38:11 AM

it's a totally scam. And it's your fault because you didn't make a search First before participating on it. Actually this is very common and you should already aware about it. Because you know even they request  a KYC it doesn't mean its a legit.  Because fraud nowadays are very smart and they will used all strategies just to scam ppl by copy pasting others.  For me  the team behind is a must always .what i mean if it's real and professional to assure everything will be good after all your efforts.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:48:50 AM

One thing about bounties with KYC request is they will never give you enough time after bounty ends to finish your KYC even if you have problems they don't normally care, once bounty is over and you haven't successfully get your KYC approved you will not get your tokens, so annoying and its the reason i don't like bounties with KYC
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:51:03 AM

You are not the only one who has been scammed by bounty managers or team that run a bounty campaign. They do not understand that bounty hunters is a community and this community could harm the project if someone cheat them.  Cool

I've taken a little initiative to look at the project. The bounty is managed by one of the most trusted managers here in Bitcointalk. Hhampuz is the one managing the bounty campaign. I cannot see scam complaints just like yours because the bounty thread is locked. But I am sure there must be another venue for your to raise your concerns. They must have a bounty channel in Telegram. I think you need to exhaust all means first before giving on it.
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:52:58 AM

You trusted so much that project by giving your personal information, that’s a big risk you must consider before you participate. You must be ready for the possible scam project on bounties, not all are legit and you have to blame yourself from falling on that trap. If you don’t want to get scammed then stay away from bounty campaign with failed project.

kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:55:26 AM

You should check the spreadsheet, see if you the only one who not paid or any other bounty hunters have the same experienced.
I think it's just a missed communication from you and the manager, or you have broke the rule. You should send a message to the manager privately on his telegram and tell your work that you have done.
Take a screenshot of your work and i think you'll be fine then.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 11:01:10 AM

One thing about bounties with KYC request is they will never give you enough time after bounty ends to finish your KYC even if you have problems they don't normally care, once bounty is over and you haven't successfully get your KYC approved you will not get your tokens, so annoying and its the reason i don't like bounties with KYC

So you mean there's a campaign you join who doesn't have deadline and just eliminate those users who didn't execute the  KYC on their site? Actually I don't see that since for  sure they will put a deadline for there participants to do that and provably you missed the deadline that's why they didn't honor your late entries. And also a for all users maybe we should select on which campaign or company we should trust   our KYC since it's so dangerous if we let the scam campaigns handle our personal information.

Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:02:30 AM

Unfortunately it also happened to me in the past, but at a certain point it is part of the game, so it is useless to complain.
Most of the so-called "scams" are due only to lack of management skills and maladministration, I don't think there is bad will.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:04:44 PM

henceforth you should be more careful in choosing projects look for projects that have managers and experienced teams. if you don't know, try asking someone more senior in the cryptocurrency community. don't be easily tempted by large prizes and don't easily give your KYC.
for this problem you should contact the project manager and telegram admin. try to keep contacting them until you get an answer.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: