Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting scammed  (Read 878 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:55:53 PM

I actually avoid bounties which will require me to disclose personal information because it will put your identity at risk. You may not know if your personal information is secured. You should communicate and ask for assistance either from the team or the bounty manager. It is better to call their attention in their telegram group if they have one or post on the bounty thread, or DM the manager.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:49:18 PM

I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.
It seems to me that every participant in the bounty campaign has encountered this, there will always be a few people who have not received a reward, often such problems are solved directly with the bounty manager, unless of course you yourself made a mistake.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
superstrength

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:13:39 PM

The crooks must catch right away and won't give in any more. condolences to you about this unlucky. You should be more careful and you should choose good projects.
KillerInk

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:16:51 PM

you are unlucky. I am so sorry for you. should pay attention to safety issues at work. Remind people about those scam projects. thank you very much.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:23:11 PM

I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.
I don't think they scam you, Maybe because of the wrong Id you passed. We know that bounty campaigns are strict on this policy so we must comply and do what is necessary for us to be paid by our rewards.

And how many months does the deadline they give you?
traducteurTor

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:58:41 PM

New projects and big names are scaring investors because it is not safe for everyone. A lot of people lost money because they didn't check the projects.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:05:14 PM

I think you should contact the bounty manager at the telegram and ask for an explanation from the bounty manager, what caused you not to qualify. I think if you contact the bounty manager and you have no mistakes. Maybe you will get paid.
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:21:18 PM

I think you should contact the bounty manager at the telegram and ask for an explanation from the bounty manager, what caused you not to qualify. I think if you contact the bounty manager and you have no mistakes. Maybe you will get paid.
if that is the case and the project pays the other participants, then we can file a complaint with the manager, but if the project is a scammer, it is better for us to provide information to other members or we can use the thread to report fraud.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:09:24 PM

There are various bounties are scammed and hundreds of people scammed by these bounties, I have also joined Temtum bounty and was filled twice claimed form and also completed my KYC in Coinall Exchange but they paid a little amount to some bounty hunters but not all and after that telegram chat also closed for all members. So these kinds of bounties should be exposed.

arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:35:07 PM

Most projects now put up kyc at the end of the bounty program mostly to deprive hunters of their hard earned token and it's really a bad one but hee you filled up 2kyc forms for a project and still didn't get paid. Would suggest you just be careful of projects you submit your personal informations to.

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 11:07:12 PM

This is non sense if the project is really scam. Bounty manager has nothing to do towards the kyc approval and bounty distribution. Thus, we really have to be smart in choosing which bounty is worth it to participate in and as much as possible we should avoid the projects who are requring kyc because our privacy is valuable and it can't paid by any value unless you don't have dignity.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:25:03 PM

This is non sense if the project is really scam. Bounty manager has nothing to do towards the kyc approval and bounty distribution. Thus, we really have to be smart in choosing which bounty is worth it to participate in and as much as possible we should avoid the projects who are requring kyc because our privacy is valuable and it can't paid by any value unless you don't have dignity.

Filling out not just one, but two KYC forms must hint us already that something is off in the project. Because indeed, our personal sensitive information could be used to commit crimes while wearing our identity as a mask for them. Be smart and cautious enough to anything you want to join or venture or else, ignorance will be the end of you.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:28:52 PM

It would be the best to post this on the respective thread about scam accusation and there are others like you that have the same problem but does not yet speaking up. There you could elaborate what happened and logically proved the argument. This must be also serve as a lesson to everyone including me of course, to be careful in joining projects.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:46:47 PM

Creating discussions on the forum is not the best way out of this situation. If you do not like your KYC, then you should solve this issue with the bounty Manager. From the fact that you wrote a post about it, nothing will change.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:43:39 AM

welcome to the cryptocurrency jungle, you are not the first and not last!
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 06:39:08 AM

Are you sure that you are a participant in their bounty campaign? I have checked the project and the thread is already locked. As per checking their spreadsheet, it seems that you are not in any of them.

Or if you really are a participant, you should have checked if the bounty manager has the reason to remove you, maybe you break even one of their rules. If this is the case, they didn't scam you, you are just disqualified.
If seen in the spreadsheet it is true that he is not listed in it, I also think that he might have been removed because of certain violations or not in accordance with the rules set. But what is unfortunate here is that he said he filled out the KYC form, of course when filling out the KYC form he should have checked before filling out the KYC form, if indeed he was in the project and did everything according to the rules but did not get the token, you can contact the bounty manager. or contact him via telegram.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 07:12:54 AM

Did you really check that you participated on that bounty campaign?. Maybe you break any rules from that campaign or maybe you late to submit your kyc. Scammed is a common thing in here & i hope you can solve your problem.

confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 07:20:36 AM

Sorry to hear that mate, but unfortunately there is really nothing we can do about it. Be aware and remember a careful research before your investment always pays off and saves you a lot of time and money.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 08:07:19 AM

Did you really check that you participated on that bounty campaign?. Maybe you break any rules from that campaign or maybe you late to submit your kyc. Scammed is a common thing in here & i hope you can solve your problem.
You have a point. i wonder why this bounty participants did not check the spreadsheet before bounty ends or upon distribution of stakes in fact most of the members should review if they have given a stakes every week and one thing is that why now just he/she came out to claimed scammed if bounty campaign has 3 months ended.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 09:14:30 AM

KYC matters have always been a problem for bounty hunters and sometimes the bounty campaign gives a short deadline. But there are also many campaigns that from the beginning notify KYC regulations and hunters should complete KYC before participating so that events like this do not occur

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌