Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving for a House!  (Read 2310 times)
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:18:34 PM

This is a risky choice, but why put it on a stable project? better put in bitcoin which is likely you will get profit and can be the opposite. If you want to use the money in the future, you better save it on gold or other investments that have a low risk

I won't risk my house too, but I what I will do is to save money for my house, I will do anything for me to become rich, and to have a new house, so I will take risk in crypto, but I won't sell any properties, I will just use my earnings from campaigns, to trade it for me to maximize and cash out some of my earnings to save it.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:35:19 PM

The bank is actually the safest place to store your money there, but do you want to save it in crypto form? You need to know that crypto investment is very risky, besides it also does not guarantee that your money is safe, profit or loss. But if you intend to save in crypto form then the choice is stable coins, like USDT, USDC etc.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:48:24 PM

This is a risky choice, but why put it on a stable project? better put in bitcoin which is likely you will get profit and can be the opposite. If you want to use the money in the future, you better save it on gold or other investments that have a low risk
True, it's risky unless you don't know if the price of tokens or of crypto will increase or not in the future. It's true that it will be better if we invest in a good and stable project which will give us a profit with 100%. Bitcoin is likely one of the best things that we can invest on it otherwise there's real estate which it's an amazing field to invest in it.
Xcode7

Activity: 1134
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:16:39 PM

We are saving for a house down payment of 40K.  I don't want to leave it in the bank as there is a old judgement they can take any time so i want to store it in crypto as we grow it over the next 6 months.  Is a stable coin the best option?  Thoughts?

The thought is good. But kn the other hand, I will advive that you run a 1 year plan instead of 6 months since you cant predict market conditions for now. And when the money increases at anytime over the space of the 1 year, tmyou can cash out. Its safer that way than the 6 month

I think it would be more realistic to make a one-year plan. Making a one-year plan for Bitcoin or Ethereum now makes sense. Prices may go lower. Separate some capital for purchase from low prices. When the ascents arrive, sell at your targeted prices. However, do not invest all your assets in this market only.
I also did the same thing, where I had to make two decisions for a period of at least one year in the future, I still believe in bitcoin and ETH to be the top two choices for one year. And several other stable coins to strengthen my two main coins. And so far it has always been going well and in my opinion regardless of the ups and downs of existing market prices

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:23:23 PM

We are saving for a house down payment of 40K.  I don't want to leave it in the bank as there is a old judgement they can take any time so i want to store it in crypto as we grow it over the next 6 months.  Is a stable coin the best option?  Thoughts?
if you want to save your money in stable coin, my recommendation is dogecoin. dogecoin has stable coin, and good for saving in the future because when bitcoin increase high price dogecoin follow to rise. so i think safety to put your money in dogecoins

or another choice but this is high risk or profitable. you can buy bitcoin with your money and save on it. the next bitcoin will halving so also increase high price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:42:26 PM

No not at all I will never keep my money as good because for me Gold does not have ability bigger than bitcoin so invest your money in bitcoin and you will see how it makes money for you. Buying a house can be a dream for all people and people makes effort for it but according to me the best way is to invest in bitcoin.
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:18:59 PM

This is a very risky choice to invest in more guaranteed sectors. But this risky choice can make you very rich. This risky choice can make you poor. I think divide your portfolio in half. Invest in different sectors.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 04:39:01 AM

40k is a really big pile of money, but if you want to invest I think you should invest in bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and etc. don't invest your money in one coin.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 11:56:07 AM

USDT I think also the coin is best to hold because it is indeed one of the finest and crowded stablecoin in the talk by many people or you could just try to buy like Dai etc. But if a lot about 40k would be hard to buy and sell it for just if buy/sell order a little.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 12:10:17 PM

I was also facing the same situation last year. I also thought banks are slowly taking your money if you dont put a deposit regularly. Better option is invest it on the stable coin but of course you need to monitor it every now and then for the security of your invested savings. I have not much of trust from the banks now because of this issue unless you are depositing regularly like businessmen do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 02:25:53 PM

You money would be at risk if you are just going to invest it in cryptocurrency without a proper knowledge about it. It is not always a 100% successful. Your money might go down or go up at the same time. Before investing, you must have at least a proper knowledge about it so that your money will not going to be 0 after several years.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 05:08:31 PM

You money would be at risk if you are just going to invest it in cryptocurrency without a proper knowledge about it. It is not always a 100% successful. Your money might go down or go up at the same time. Before investing, you must have at least a proper knowledge about it so that your money will not going to be 0 after several years.
Yes that's right. So I must suggest that if you are a trader and you want to save money for example for your dream house, business or what, it's better to save money not through the use of online banking or crypto currency because I think it is much safe to save money in the real bank because your money is far from the hackers.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 05:10:12 PM

6 months for me is too short in the crypto world at this point in time. Why dont you keep 1-2 years plan atleast to get some benefits? Is crypto the right choice for that? That would be my first question.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 05:11:23 PM

Storing them in crypto is a very good idea because the profit in crypto saving is very high in a sort time period especially in the current timing when the halving period is ahead. It is sure that in the coming halving the price of BTC will be very high that it can reach to a double price or more of the current value of bitcoin.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 05:13:53 PM

Storing them in crypto is a very good idea because the profit in crypto saving is very high in a sort time period especially in the current timing when the halving period is ahead. It is sure that in the coming halving the price of BTC will be very high that it can reach to a double price or more of the current value of bitcoin.

Is this true? I heard it differently this time. I came across some articles in coindesk mentioning about different time ahead for Bitcoin halving and chart does not show the earlier halving times. However I would be very happy if BTC flies as mentioned by you.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 05:22:11 PM

We are saving for a house down payment of 40K.  I don't want to leave it in the bank as there is a old judgement they can take any time so i want to store it in crypto as we grow it over the next 6 months.  Is a stable coin the best option?  Thoughts?

Is this true? I heard it differently this time. I came across some articles in coindesk mentioning about different time ahead for Bitcoin halving and chart does not show the earlier halving times. However I would be very happy if BTC flies as mentioned by you.
There are only some sites which have doubt that the price of bitcoin will not rise like before, their chart also do not mention that but we have to observe the reality of halving which force the price of bitcoin to rise like a rocket. There were also some articles in the previous halving time who had doubts about the price rise but because of the mechanism of halving the price increased much higher.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 06:21:39 PM

Yes that's right. So I must suggest that if you are a trader and you want to save money for example for your dream house, business or what, it's better to save money not through the use of online banking or crypto currency because I think it is much safe to save money in the real bank because your money is far from the hackers.
There are statistics that hacker attacks on real banks are carried out much more often than in the cryptocurrency market, just these statistics are not shown to ordinary people. banks give you a guarantee of security only if you have a small amount of money. if a large amount of money is stolen from your account, then the banks will not return anything to you

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1174

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 07:14:44 PM

There are only some sites which have doubt that the price of bitcoin will not rise like before, their chart also do not mention that but we have to observe the reality of halving which force the price of bitcoin to rise like a rocket. There were also some articles in the previous halving time who had doubts about the price rise but because of the mechanism of halving the price increased much higher.

I think both of you misunderstood what op wanted to say, he wishes to save in stable coin, stable coin is tied up with dollar or euro, it's the same do you have dollars or usdt, value is the same. Investing in stable coin is not an investment in the first place, don't fool yourself around with that.
Investing in crypto is something else, personally I believe that investing in crypto is like investing in the future. Decentralized coins, like bitcoin is, will be much more popular in the future, and I believe that price of some coins will rise a lot in upcoming years.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 07:40:24 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2020, 11:02:57 AM by ice098

We are saving for a house down payment of 40K.  I don't want to leave it in the bank as there is a old judgement they can take any time so i want to store it in crypto as we grow it over the next 6 months.  Is a stable coin the best option?  Thoughts?
I think if you are saving for your house down it is better for you to save it on the bank for fast and easy transaction. You may use fiat as the kind of monet you will use to buy house, you may also trade if you want , day trading is good also, since market is unstable we cant make a long term trade if you want for a house, but I guess bitcoin is good for trading.

miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 08:05:40 AM

If you want to earn interest on your USD equivalent in stablecoins, the best option is to check CoinMarketCap | Interest section. There are many different investment options - for example, you can earn 6% per year on Crypto.com in USDT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: