Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {LIST}of the Merit Sources asking for more smerit. New Round.  (Read 6659 times)
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:30:10 PM

Indeed, I don't know that he'll run it again in May.  But when 6 months from the last run comes up I'm going to nag him to do it. Tongue  I got seriously gimped in the last update because I'd been inactive for a while. Smiley

BTW today is exaclty 6 months ... Smiley

I nagged back on the 4th, 10 days ahead of the 6 month intervals. Theymos indicated that he would be updating it again, but also indicated he'd be doing it differently than last time.

That's a good news, thanks Smiley we've waited so long, a few more days won't be a problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolwoo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 07:53:03 PM

I think I got you wrong
you are sweet but you have no difference from the gang

http://loyce.club/trust/2020-05-16_Sat_05.03h/1003533.html
returned.

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
guzuyu zaten ipleyen yok Wink
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 08:45:12 PM

I am so much in need these days to that I had to PM theymos and  since then still waiting for the captain to approve my request :-D

Good luck everyone.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 10:50:12 PM

Please add me to this list.

Updated Smiley

I think I got you wrong
you are sweet but you have no difference from the gang

http://loyce.club/trust/2020-05-16_Sat_05.03h/1003533.html
returned.

I have nothing against you, i just don't trust your judgment, adding everyone to the trust list is making the thrust lists useless. The trust system can have some small issues, but no system is perfect for everyone after all and i do admire the way theymos came up with the idea.

I do not follow or participate in any gang except for the SpamBusters.

El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12035

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 08:14:23 AM

0 + 0 = 0

An increase would be useful  Smiley

Thx in advance

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 06:47:29 PM

Updated Smiley
Thanks!

I am not very active lately(mostly reading) but I log in to send merits and post some crap and 2 days ago I didn't have any to send (merit I mean, not crapSad I had several bookmarked posts but it sucks when merit source is not able to send merits and has to wait...

I will also send PM to another merit source in our local board to see how is he doing with merits and perhaps invite him to this topic.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 07:14:43 PM

Updated Smiley
Thanks!

I am not very active lately(mostly reading) but I log in to send merits and post some crap and 2 days ago I didn't have any to send (merit I mean, not crapSad I had several bookmarked posts but it sucks when merit source is not able to send merits and has to wait...

I will also send PM to another merit source in our local board to see how is he doing with merits and perhaps invite him to this topic.

oK, you can add me to this list as well  Grin Grin
In fact, I have a very limited number of merits available and I try to be as frugal as possible, so they don’t go too fast for me  Grin Grin
I mostly share merits in the Croatian section, where local members can report their quality posts and ask merits, and I also share merits in the English part of the forum, if something remains  Cheesy

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 09:57:01 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2020, 06:49:19 AM by iasenko

Will update the OP tomorrow

Updated as promised Smiley

El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 03:46:00 PM

Merit increase bump

Would be handy

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 04:00:47 PM

I'm also almost always out, and the Turkish local very recently lost a big merit source,

so a sMerit increase can be great, I would like to be included in this list.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10209

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 04:29:34 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2020, 04:56:46 PM by JayJuanGee
Merited by fillippone (2)

Indeed, I don't know that he'll run it again in May.  But when 6 months from the last run comes up I'm going to nag him to do it. Tongue  I got seriously gimped in the last update because I'd been inactive for a while. Smiley

BTW today is exaclty 6 months ... Smiley

I nagged back on the 4th, 10 days ahead of the 6 month intervals. Theymos indicated that he would be updating it again, but also indicated he'd be doing it differently than last time.

Yes... nice to hear your direct report, Greg....

I am sure that Theymos likes to have a bit of flexibility, but I have observed that he does seem to be a bit of a stickler regarding some timeline things, too... maybe he keeps track if he had said that he was going to do something and in those circumstances, he tries to meet the timeline that he announced, which is fair enough.

Surely, some previous merit sources got reduced in their source the last time around, so for sure, theymos had seemed to had made a pretty large reallocation and even quite generous with the amount of increase that he had provided to those who were regularly using their merit sources, which was nearly a doubling in the amount in a lot of circumstances for those who had been regularly using their smerit sources, and I also noticed a few members who received really large initial smerit allocations when they had been initially assigned as sources.  

Perhaps theymos was conducting a little experiment on us, in terms of trying to observe what would happen in such increased source smerit allocation circumstances?  I will admit for me, I had to largely get used to doubling the amount of smerits that I had been sending out, which took a bit of time to get used to, even though I did have some advantage of my own past practices of already attempting to exhaust my previous allocation amounts as they came in (or were replenished).

Sure, it will be interesting to see what kind of formula that theymos comes up with in any coming announced update, and based on your finding out that he will "be updating it again," maybe we can speculate that to be a kind of soontm proclamation, which is not always within two weekstm, even though we happen to be in a subset of bitcoinlandia.

Maybe speculating that such source smerit adjustment might come at any moment could end up including another few more months of wait time for theymos to contemplate and maybe collect data regarding the matter, but of course, I would not be surprise to have a change sprung upon us at any moment.  

Brace self!!!

Ps: By the way, I recall one of the earlier times that theymos had readjusted the smerit source allocations (at least mine was then reallocated), and I had gotten 12smerits removed from my smerit source allocation, because I had not used those smerits before the change went into effect (surely a surprise for me, and probably others too), and those 12 unused source smerits had been replaced by an increased smerit allocation that pretty much started the month of smerit source balance over with a new smerit source balance. 

On that day (or maybe the next day), I sent a pm to theymos and wrote paraphrasing: "what's up like that with my loss of 12 smerits in my source?"  He responded:  paraphrasing:  "you snooze, you lose" hahahahaha.... 

Surely, my smerit source allocation was not detrimentally impacted by the rebalancing and the loss of those 12 smerit in the source because the new allotment of smerits in my source had been increased in terms of the monthly smerit source amount.  Nonetheless, I do understand when a change of the smerit source amount goes into effect, the rebalancing might wipe out some of the previous balance of smerits in your smerit source bank.  So there is that angle, too.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 08:49:35 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

My wild guess: source merit allocation will take into account the amount of users a given source merit has merited in the last ~6 months, and perhaps it will also take into account the variety of boards of the merited posts.

Signature space available for rent.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 06:10:20 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2020, 06:46:07 PM by DdmrDdmr
Merited by fillippone (2), malevolent (1)

<..>
You just reminded me of a PM I wrote back in October (to a peer forum member):
<…> It’s not really my thing, but the algorithm could take into consideration:
-   % of sMerits sent over allowance
-   % of days left with 0 (or up to say 2 sMerits)
-   Average merit per TX
-   Number of people merited
-   Number of people merited for the first time by the source
-   Number of people merited for the first time by the source (and never merited before by anyone)
And draw up a quota redistribution formula based on those variables + time factor.<…>
Complicates things a bit, and you need to determine the weights that you give to each possible combined variable, but playing around with some idea of broadness may be interesting.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 08:05:11 AM

An xxx% increase something like last time would be good for me  Cheesy

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:52:05 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (10)

An xxx% increase something like last time would be good for me  Cheesy

Bumping it seems like no help here. I'm out of smeirt for quite some time now, maybe a week, well i'm not a source yet and I'm mostly reading the last weeks but again sometimes I see something worth meriting and it's so easy to just to click and send instead of bookmarking the post and remembering to check it later or bother other people to do it, I even started "begging" and ask people to merit posts from me Tongue

Danydee
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1249

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 01:16:10 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), El duderino_ (1)

I am not merit source and I would not apply to become "that".

I just want a little pack of sMerits, 50 or 100, (in the reality I'm near 0) and I get frustrated sometimes to not be able to merit some posts that deserves.

So can you include me on the list, so who know, I get my little pack of sMerits Grin

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=139084]Danydee[/url]  -  Special request for a pack of sMerits  ;D

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 01:31:23 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), El duderino_ (1)

I am not merit source and I would not apply to become "that".

I just want a little pack of sMerits, 50 or 100, (in the reality I'm near 0) and I get frustrated sometimes to not be able to merit some posts that deserves.

So can you include me on the list, so who know, I get my little pack of sMerits Grin

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=139084]Danydee[/url]  -  Special request for a pack of sMerits  ;D

I'm not sure if theymos will do such a thing, but if you think a post deserves merit you can list it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093271.0

The last days when I was so dry, I had a Meirt source with some extra merit on a speed dial, thank to him those who deserved to get merit, got it.
I just want to thank this guy who helped me, I'll keep his name in private Smiley

@El duderino_  thanks for the injection Smiley Looks like we should start rioting to get our boss's attention o_0 /jk

El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 06:34:42 AM
Merited by TheArchaeologist (3)

Np... you send merit where it’s needed

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 09:20:08 AM

Indeed, I don't know that he'll run it again in May.  But when 6 months from the last run comes up I'm going to nag him to do it. Tongue  I got seriously gimped in the last update because I'd been inactive for a while. Smiley

Any news from the that front, gmaxwell?

OK it's Monday, I'm trying a new tactics to get attention. Hope that one will work.  

I think it's about time to have an ultimatum here. Either we get accepted as merit sources/increase the source merit allocation or I start posting my nudies every week here until that happens. (or I get banned Cheesy)

El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 08:30:27 AM

El Bumperino

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: