Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's my free money?  (Read 2120 times)
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:14:12 PM

I hope i can ask it here

Nope, you can't ask it here. Start your own topic here, I guess? for this question of yours,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

Good day guys
Do you know any exchanges where right now i can get any airdrops?  Huh
I don't know any but in this thread, you'll have a lot of options of what airdrop you wanted to have
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

E D I T: Make your research before joining an airdrop, you might want to avoid receiving shit coins that doesn't have any value and doesn't have any exchanges
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:34:34 PM

Make your own crypto study, and you can answer your question. Do not rely on the predictions of those people because there is no assurance that what they say will happen. Usually because we rely so much on these predictions that give us the thought to buy more but sometimes it is just a trap and the price is falling even further.
I can't trust with many prediction right now because they always give bad news with bitcoin price, always ask other for investing but their self want to sell their coin, when recommendation for investor to sell but his self try to buy and invest their money with bitcoin and altcoin investing, I check my self when investing and trading for selling or buying.
Believing something like that and to the OP is like stepping directly into trap with your one foot while watching it to get yourself hurt. Never ever trust someone from behind the internet if it is not your friend. Please seek some reliable information first before trusting the offer for investment or don't continue if are hesitant to proceed. Make sure you know what you are investing.

cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:25:54 AM

Make your own crypto study, and you can answer your question. Do not rely on the predictions of those people because there is no assurance that what they say will happen. Usually because we rely so much on these predictions that give us the thought to buy more but sometimes it is just a trap and the price is falling even further.
I can't trust with many prediction right now because they always give bad news with bitcoin price, always ask other for investing but their self want to sell their coin, when recommendation for investor to sell but his self try to buy and invest their money with bitcoin and altcoin investing, I check my self when investing and trading for selling or buying.
Believing something like that and to the OP is like stepping directly into trap with your one foot while watching it to get yourself hurt. Never ever trust someone from behind the internet if it is not your friend. Please seek some reliable information first before trusting the offer for investment or don't continue if are hesitant to proceed. Make sure you know what you are investing.
Have to know what sure we have investing with altcoin, check with their website and active telegram channel update about good news with adopt and looking new partner with their coin, without have good update impossible you can get profit with your altcoin investing, how to get profit with crypto is easy if you have manage how to choose with your investing.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:40:37 PM

Have to know what sure we have investing with altcoin, check with their website and active telegram channel update about good news with adopt and looking new partner with their coin, without have good update impossible you can get profit with your altcoin investing, how to get profit with crypto is easy if you have manage how to choose with your investing.

Being active in telegram, active channel, have updates to hype, still doesn't guarantee at all, we should see real use case, active development or their product it self. A project who has been finished doing ICO/IEO should have working day by day for accomplishing their project,  they should not waste their time and they should update their community from time to time.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:13:00 PM

Being active in telegram, active channel, have updates to hype, still doesn't guarantee at all, we should see real use case, active development or their product it self. A project who has been finished doing ICO/IEO should have working day by day for accomplishing their project,  they should not waste their time and they should update their community from time to time.
They should do such thing but 99% of them do failed off to do such thing that's why ICO investing is much pretty looks dead to me nowadays.
I cant make any conclusions towards IEO but I do see that they do had some products just like what we have seen on BTT.I haven't seen any
projects though are on the similar floor when it comes to their own development on what they do had promised.

Back on topic where McAfee promises out some unrealistic numbers on price? Its better not to stress out yourself yet we know how this troll
is playing up the public.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
supercanada1

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:36:13 PM

Going through the words of community is good as that helps in clearing few doubts and predicting the upcoming change but without a basic knowledge of your own, differentiating between the right and wrong information becomes a challenge. So it is a must to do some homework on your own before diving into any filed of life, not only crypto currencies. Traps can be pointed out with sound knowledge.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:40:21 PM

Which should be the responsibilities of those developers behind the project, updating the community and keeps providing progressive updates with this communities will also continue supporting the project but if the team failed to workout with this updates communication between supporters will lead the project to fall. There's no need believe with promises but the important thing is those continuous follow-up to public.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 05:15:05 PM

I was promised like 250k by McAfee in BTC value.

When's the price gonna skyrocket like the last 8 times? Tell me plz time travelers.

lol. that was not good if there are a lot of time travelers came from on this year because there are no challenging in the future if that was happen.  Although I don't believe on the time travelers because sometimes it was better to fix the future than the past.  If you are scared from your coin then hold it into bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:49:55 PM

When's the price gonna skyrocket like the last 8 times? Tell me plz time travelers.

Actually he predicted $1 Million untill the end of 2020.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/935900326007328768

But to be honest it is a far too optimistic price. I do not think that the Bitcoin price ever reached $1M, and by the end of 2020 it is practically impossible. It seems to me that we will have a chance to see a very interesting show performed by Mr. McAfee. Wink  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
huige007

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:02:45 PM

Telegram chats are a good way to know more about the inner details of a project but do you really think that the development team itself would say stuff against their own project. Obviously not. So the best way to know about some project is ask opinions of crypto coin's expert in relevant forums.  Doing some research on your own, comparing the coin with the successful ones and so on.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 11:31:34 AM

LOL this thread is a joke at the most. MacAfee and his calls - the biggest joker in the world. If you guys take people's words and put all your trust in them when they are least credible about their words then you will suffer consequences. The OP has tried to show that here that those who put their trust in the MacAfee got sold out to the wrong news.

This is market psychology. Someone is waiting to gain from your losses. So be careful whom you trust.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:39:54 PM

LOL this thread is a joke at the most. MacAfee and his calls - the biggest joker in the world. If you guys take people's words and put all your trust in them when they are least credible about their words then you will suffer consequences. The OP has tried to show that here that those who put their trust in the MacAfee got sold out to the wrong news.

This is market psychology. Someone is waiting to gain from your losses. So be careful whom you trust.
McAfee is already a big joke and all things that do come out into his mouth would really be a joke too.Dont know who would be still the one
would believe into this clown?

They do really love to make predictions which noobs can easily fall out but in the end they would really be left behind in the air if said project
or shit token would lose its value.Free money because of his predictions? A total joke for you to rely on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:43:58 PM

A fact that you have to recognize is, you are a sheep among an old wolf in the crypto market.
In this market, there are two guys who always fomo and what they say is often unreliable. it's Justin Sun and McAfee.
You should be careful about the news of these people, do the opposite of it is better. Grin

DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:47:11 PM

hahaha, OMG! you are so funny !
You know, this crypto market is teeming with people who spread bullshit rumors and you really shouldn't believe it. Read only useful news such as potential projects or technological innovations of top companies at CMC. That is the news to help you make money in speculation.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 03:32:09 PM

I wonder if McAfee predicting such a high Bitcoin price for a joke, or does it really believe that by the end of 2020 the price will rise to $ 1 milion..  Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 03:47:49 PM

some people are in a hurry with what MacAfee says, and for some new investors, they will definitely find out about MacAfee, and find the data that is quite convincing.

it's just that you need to realize, buddy, that even excessive MacAfee predictions can also be off-target. even MacAfee has made predictions that are even more than $ 500k for the price of bitcoin. Well, it can, but at this time, of course, the potential is not yet there.
trust your own prediction, buddy. when you lose, MacAfee is not responsible for it  Cheesy
FaMouS8828

Activity: 234
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:42:41 PM

I wonder if McAfee predicting such a high Bitcoin price for a joke, or does it really believe that by the end of 2020 the price will rise to $ 1 milion..  Roll Eyes
I think that was more joke than truth prediction. It's a quite huge price for bitcoin even if all countries get rid of restriction the usage of bitcoin and people can buy cryptocurrencies easily and legally. Still possible prediction of price but not for 2020  Smiley

cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:52:49 PM

some people are in a hurry with what MacAfee says, and for some new investors, they will definitely find out about MacAfee, and find the data that is quite convincing.

it's just that you need to realize, buddy, that even excessive MacAfee predictions can also be off-target. even MacAfee has made predictions that are even more than $ 500k for the price of bitcoin. Well, it can, but at this time, of course, the potential is not yet there.
trust your own prediction, buddy. when you lose, MacAfee is not responsible for it  Cheesy
Many people hurry up for investing after John McAffe recommended with altcoin for investing, never have in their mind with last coins prediction by him, have raise success with higher price or down. Right now I can't trust any one else give prediction with bitcoin and altcoin price, I think looking with exchange update is most important to know which one coin will get raise up.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:30:20 PM

Many people hurry up for investing after John McAffe recommended with altcoin for investing, never have in their mind with last coins prediction by him, have raise success with higher price or down. Right now I can't trust any one else give prediction with bitcoin and altcoin price, I think looking with exchange update is most important to know which one coin will get raise up.

Bitcoin surely will rise up to $10K, $20K, without any doubt.
Even people who have bought bitcoin at the ATH will make profits if they are patiently waiting for bitcoin to reach new ATH in the next year.
Just look at exchange price doesn't mean you'll know which one will rise, it's based on the fundamental of a coin, some have good potential while most of alts will be left behind when bitcoin in bulls run.
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 12:05:13 AM

Everyone who believes in John MAfee will definitely end up disappointed, because McAfee has many wrong predictions that lead to many
people all over the world suffer losses. Actually I feel surprised by people who still believe the words that come out from the mouth of a John
McAfee, because for me personally McAfee is no more than a clown whose words are only a joke. Indeed, the average who is fooled by McAfee's
prediction is usually a newbie in the cryptocurreny world and I hope in the future John McAfee can be aware of his behavior because it has
harmed others.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████