Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's my free money?  (Read 2120 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:57:45 PM

I am always deeply surprised when I find out that a person decided to invest in something just because they read or heard that someone said it was a good idea, how they can risk an amount of money that has probably taken them an entire lifetime to get in such a gamble? And not only people do this I am also surprised to know that most of those that call themselves traders and investors choose that method to try to make money in the markets and I don't understand why that is the case.
I wonder that also, how does they easily believe in someones idea , I mean they have their own mind, they can decide if they will follow it or not, but OP decided to follow it then I think he suddenly regretting his decision. We should not blame others for our failed trading decision.
One theory that I have is that the media has made people believe that is the way you obtain profits from the markets, if you watch one of those television channels that specialize themselves of financial news you will see that they will always have an expert giving a few tips about which stock is going to do well in the future and people follow their advice because they think that is the way to make money in the markets, when we know that the only way to obtain lasting profits is to have your own method of generating signals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:27:56 AM

Why we are to even believe such basic “predictors” if the market is believed to be volatile and uncertain? Because sometimes they randomly get the point right? Genuine question

Hah If you recall the boom of 2017, then at around 20,000 a huge number of people believed the predictors who promised that bitcoin would grow even higher.
There were a lot of such predictors, and all as one spoke of continued growth. Already then it became clear that not one predictor knows anything for sure.
But as we can see today, people still continue to believe them.
The news was widely spread because there was a group of people who wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to make money. with so many investors investing, then they start selling it and finally many are consumed by fomo traps. therefore we must start using logic to avoid trapping their scenario

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:03:53 AM

I am always deeply surprised when I find out that a person decided to invest in something just because they read or heard that someone said it was a good idea, how they can risk an amount of money that has probably taken them an entire lifetime to get in such a gamble? And not only people do this I am also surprised to know that most of those that call themselves traders and investors choose that method to try to make money in the markets and I don't understand why that is the case.
I wonder that also, how does they easily believe in someones idea , I mean they have their own mind, they can decide if they will follow it or not, but OP decided to follow it then I think he suddenly regretting his decision. We should not blame others for our failed trading decision.
One theory that I have is that the media has made people believe that is the way you obtain profits from the markets, if you watch one of those television channels that specialize themselves of financial news you will see that they will always have an expert giving a few tips about which stock is going to do well in the future and people follow their advice because they think that is the way to make money in the markets, when we know that the only way to obtain lasting profits is to have your own method of generating signals.
Why will you believe into mcafee prediction, it is just a guess and he is not from future to be accirate to his prediction. I do not believe to the people who predicting the price of bitcoin. The one who created this post is one of the victims of the sentiments of the others. Just rely on yourself in terms of making decisions and do not follow prediction and trading tips of other people.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:29:52 AM

I remembered the promise of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi who had promised 15 Lakh INR equivalent to every citizen. I dont think these guys were serious when they do these thing. Its exactly similar to what politicians do.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:17:09 PM

I remembered the promise of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi who had promised 15 Lakh INR equivalent to every citizen. I dont think these guys were serious when they do these thing. Its exactly similar to what politicians do.

There's a lot of promise from a 'promising project' which will dump you in the end, they will just let you enjoy the things for now, making you profit but at then end they will dump and they will just tell people and blaming others that someone dumped the tokens which in fact they are the one dumping it, they are just cleaning their hands.
bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:28:42 PM

McAfee's a crazy guy. I don't think you should take it very seriously. I'm following from twitter. An exciting character for the Bitcoin market. If McAfee becomes an investor in a project and announces it, it can receive a large amount of investment.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:59:33 PM

McAfee's a crazy guy. I don't think you should take it very seriously. I'm following from twitter. An exciting character for the Bitcoin market. If McAfee becomes an investor in a project and announces it, it can receive a large amount of investment.

I liked the beginning of your post Wink
Unfortunately, at the end you wrote something that is not true. McAfee did classic pump & dump. I don't know if he bought cheap altcoin before and later announced his pump, or simply someone paid him for it, but it certainly wasn't everything he did completely normal. He is a marketing expert, but I certainly wouldn't trust his predictions, or even words.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:05:24 PM

There's a lot of promise from a 'promising project' which will dump you in the end, they will just let you enjoy the things for now, making you profit but at then end they will dump and they will just tell people and blaming others that someone dumped the tokens which in fact they are the one dumping it, they are just cleaning their hands.
indeed it has become their scenario, looking for the person to blame, even though they made the token trip until it finally fell. to the transfer fee alone is not enough gifts from them. therefore we must be good at taking advantage of opportunities, and not greedy

Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:26:51 PM

Why will you believe into mcafee prediction, it is just a guess and he is not from future to be accirate to his prediction. I do not believe to the people who predicting the price of bitcoin. The one who created this post is one of the victims of the sentiments of the others. Just rely on yourself in terms of making decisions and do not follow prediction and trading tips of other people.
I do not believe in his predictions at all but many newbies do and then when his predictions obviously do not become true they are disappointed and puzzled about why that is the case, they need to understand that is not the way to create lasting profits in this market, the only way to do that is to study the markets by yourself and then come to your own conclusions and when you do then you need to test those conclusions against the previous market results.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:14:54 AM

I do not believe in his predictions at all but many newbies do and then when his predictions obviously do not become true they are disappointed and puzzled about why that is the case, they need to understand that is not the way to create lasting profits in this market, the only way to do that is to study the markets by yourself and then come to your own conclusions and when you do then you need to test those conclusions against the previous market results.
It is a big problem in the market because most of newbies are relying to the predictions of other people like McAfee. His prediction is so impossible, $250k in 2020 is not realistic after all. In order to become profitable trader, first we should not believe to the prediction of others. Ignore the people who keep saying that they are more knowledgeable than us, we should just follow ourselves in order to avoid the dissatisfaction.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 04:44:27 PM

It is a big problem in the market because most of newbies are relying to the predictions of other people like McAfee. His prediction is so impossible, $250k in 2020 is not realistic after all. In order to become profitable trader, first we should not believe to the prediction of others. Ignore the people who keep saying that they are more knowledgeable than us, we should just follow ourselves in order to avoid the dissatisfaction.
One of the many problems when you are a newbie is that you never imagine how hard it is going to make money in the markets, all the ads that you see on the Internet make it seem as if it is the easiest thing in the world and as if the markets are giving money away to anyone that participates and that is not true, they say all of that to bring more people to the market and with those false expectation newbies believe they can make some money easily by following the predictions of someone else which is a big mistake.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 04:49:26 PM

Is the price doubling this year not good enough for you? And that despite the air of pervasive doom that's not really doom? Tough crowd.

In any other area people would be creaming their knickers.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 07:07:59 PM

One of the many problems when you are a newbie is that you never imagine how hard it is going to make money in the markets, all the ads that you see on the Internet make it seem as if it is the easiest thing in the world and as if the markets are giving money away to anyone that participates and that is not true, they say all of that to bring more people to the market and with those false expectation newbies believe they can make some money easily by following the predictions of someone else which is a big mistake.

The idea behind trading is quite simple. Buy low, sell high. Yet so many fail at these basics.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 02:54:21 AM

He said 500k by next year... then said 1 million at least.  It doesn't look like anywhere close to that.  Seems like all experts are no where close.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 10:40:28 AM

They are many victims of false promise, newbies are often follow and believes to someones prediction. It is a big mistakes to follow a prediction of someone who can considered as self proclaimed gurus. For those newbies it is really inevitable because they do not still have enough information in the market and that is the reason why they keep following the prediction of others.
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 02:47:28 PM

I was promised like 250k by McAfee in BTC value.

When's the price gonna skyrocket like the last 8 times? Tell me plz time travelers.
You should know by now that it’s all false information that they are dishing out to their followers. That’s why I stopped following all these dumb people that claims to be influencers, I don’t have their time any longer, they are always looking for people to mislead with their wild speculations Shocked.

McAfee didn’t even stop at $250,000, even after knowing that his prediction was wrong he still went ahead to say that the price of Bitcoin will reach $700,000 and now we are already in 2020 and Bitcoin is still fighting between the prices of $7,000 and $6,000. He’s not the only one that’s fond of this BS, there are lots of them and some even predicted that Bitcoin will reach $1 million in 2019, lol, really dumb people.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 03:56:08 PM

When's the price gonna skyrocket like the last 8 times? Tell me plz time travelers.

Lol. Did McAfee call you and made a deal with you? Just like many of the members here promoting all kinds of projects and sites, John McAfee is also just promoting projects that pay right. John McAfee have shilled for many altcoin projects in the past. I don't think he would do that without any amount involved. Did you buy one of the coins that he tweeted? Don't jump into it. His words cannot cause hype anymore.
I agree,  well we cant blame you since you are a newbie and its obvious that you are lack of knowledge about crypto and you easily believe on other people.  Maybe it is better for you to study more or read articles about how it works.  Not what other people is always right.  And also no one can control the amount of a cryptocurrency. 

pirate hunter
Copper Member

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:00:35 PM

Patience is the key, also there is no free money, takes time to any kind of asset to get good value, same will happen with BTC.
Polo7

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 08:53:23 PM

This mcfees and guys like this are liars.
They Say just to sell you with high price buy Back Lower price
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:15:26 AM

Lol. Did McAfee call you and made a deal with you? Just like many of the members here promoting all kinds of projects and sites, John McAfee is also just promoting projects that pay right. John McAfee have shilled for many altcoin projects in the past. I don't think he would do that without any amount involved. Did you buy one of the coins that he tweeted? Don't jump into it. His words cannot cause hype anymore.
I agree,  well we cant blame you since you are a newbie and its obvious that you are lack of knowledge about crypto and you easily believe on other people.  Maybe it is better for you to study more or read articles about how it works.  Not what other people is always right.  And also no one can control the amount of a cryptocurrency. 
It his own fault why he lose money in the cryptocurrency market. Newbies should focus on improving their knowledge first. They should not fall into the promises like the prediction of McAfee. Of course newbies can easily become a victim of this kind of shit because of their lack of knowledge. But still they can protect their fund if they know what they are doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: