Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beat the Bookie ( Round 6 ) - Updated Today 12/11/2019 - We have a winner!  (Read 1085 times)
NinjaBitcoiner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:18:39 AM

Seeing your posts history @OP, i see you requested loans and also happy claiming 100,200,300 satoshi lol Grin
I really doubt you are in a position to pay if someone wins. It would be really nice if you give a signed message with 0.2 BTC  or greater to show you can really pay the winners  Roll Eyes
Because if someone bets 0.01 BTC and wins you should pay 0.2 BTC and since you are newbie and recently you also applied for loans and also claiming little satoshi from giveaways (based on your post history). I doubt it you will pay. You will run away most probably because you have nothing to lose (except your newbie account) Grin Grin

Hey man Smiley

Firstly, i asked for a loan under a very specific circumstance, i could have deleted the post if i wanted to but im not doing this to hide anything.

Also, i use Faucets as in the past Ive cashed from them, it takes 0 time to do them and if they pay then why not? Im happy to provide evidence to any Mod ect of proof of funds ( i have recently got into crypto, but in FIAT i have more than enough to buy a few bitcoins )

This website im building + this thread is not going to work if im not honest, hence why i don't delete my post history Smiley As soon as anyone wins a bet payment will be sent, and this will be verified.

All i am saying is it's clear you have the big chance of winning because of 5,4,3 selections and it's a parlay and you know that 95% times you will win so you don't want others to pay before.  Cheesy
But if you somehow lose it won't matter because you have nothing to lose except your newly created newbie account so i think you should escrow the funds because it's not easy to trust newbie or at least show the proof you have that much funds in the first place by providing some kind of signed message. I hope other betters will agree with me.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deanom1991 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:21:03 AM

Seeing your posts history @OP, i see you requested loans and also happy claiming 100,200,300 satoshi lol Grin
I really doubt you are in a position to pay if someone wins. It would be really nice if you give a signed message with 0.2 BTC  or greater to show you can really pay the winners  Roll Eyes
Because if someone bets 0.01 BTC and wins you should pay 0.2 BTC and since you are newbie and recently you also applied for loans and also claiming little satoshi from giveaways (based on your post history). I doubt it you will pay. You will run away most probably because you have nothing to lose (except your newbie account) Grin Grin

Hey man Smiley

Firstly, i asked for a loan under a very specific circumstance, i could have deleted the post if i wanted to but im not doing this to hide anything.

Also, i use Faucets as in the past Ive cashed from them, it takes 0 time to do them and if they pay then why not? Im happy to provide evidence to any Mod ect of proof of funds ( i have recently got into crypto, but in FIAT i have more than enough to buy a few bitcoins )

This website im building + this thread is not going to work if im not honest, hence why i don't delete my post history Smiley As soon as anyone wins a bet payment will be sent, and this will be verified.

All i am saying is it's clear you have the big chance of winning because of 5,4,3 selections and it's a parlay and you know that 95% times you will win so you don't want others to pay before.  Cheesy
But if you somehow lose it won't matter because you have nothing to lose except your newly created newbie account so i think you should escrow the funds because it's not easy to trust newbie or at least show the proof you have that much funds in the first place by providing some kind of signed message. I hope other betters will agree with me.  Wink

Im more than happy to Escrow the funds to anyone that wants me to, also more than happy to prove i have the funds. I'm in this for the long term not some short term gain, i was ready to pay 0.01 btc last night and ill do the same tonight Smiley
NinjaBitcoiner

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:24:09 AM

Hey man Smiley

All i am saying is it's clear you have the big chance of winning because of 5,4,3 selections and it's a parlay and you know that 95% times you will win so you don't want others to pay before.  Cheesy
But if you somehow lose it won't matter because you have nothing to lose except your newly created newbie account so i think you should escrow the funds because it's not easy to trust newbie or at least show the proof you have that much funds in the first place by providing some kind of signed message. I hope other betters will agree with me.  Wink

Im more than happy to Escrow the funds to anyone that wants me to, also more than happy to prove i have the funds. I'm in this for the long term not some short term gain, i was ready to pay 0.01 btc last night and ill do the same tonight Smiley

Fair enough! Then i guess you won't mind using the escrow service if you are in for the long term.  Roll Eyes
Please refer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 and choose the escrow and escrow at least 0.2 BTC in case if someone bets 0.01 BTC and wins.
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:32:49 AM

Hey man Smiley

All i am saying is it's clear you have the big chance of winning because of 5,4,3 selections and it's a parlay and you know that 95% times you will win so you don't want others to pay before.  Cheesy
But if you somehow lose it won't matter because you have nothing to lose except your newly created newbie account so i think you should escrow the funds because it's not easy to trust newbie or at least show the proof you have that much funds in the first place by providing some kind of signed message. I hope other betters will agree with me.  Wink

Fair enough! Then i guess you won't mind using the escrow service if you are in for the long term.  Roll Eyes
Please refer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 and choose the escrow and escrow at least 0.2 BTC in case if someone bets 0.01 BTC and wins.

Ive posted here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.new#new Smiley
NinjaBitcoiner

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:34:35 AM

Just for the reference before anyone try to bet big here.
Be cautious and read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5198535.msg52978711#msg52978711
OP clearly was asking for a loan of 100$ and said this.

Need a loan of 40,000 DOGE or BTC or ETH,

Im a contractor ( plumbing ) im currently 80% through a job which i will be paid for at completion, my girlfriends car decided to take a massive dump and i had to get it back on the road for her to work, i don't currently have any funds to buy the materials needed to finish my job, assuming i get a loan i can pay this back within 48 hours, happy to pay back 10% interest.

I realize im new, i don't expect any help but worth a try!

And this is 2 days ago. I highly doubt a person who was asking for 100$ loan 2 days ago and said he has no funds suddenly becomes a bookie in 2 days  Grin
if someone bets 0.01 BTC here and wins,then OP will pay 0.2 BTC (1800+ $) lol Roll Eyes If something is too good to be true it probably is. Do your own research before betting here.

At least wait till the OP escrow at least 0.2 BTC  Roll Eyes
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:40:43 AM

Be cautious and read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5198535.msg52978711#msg52978711

Im a contractor ( plumbing ) im currently 80% through a job which i will be paid for at completion, my girlfriends car decided to take a massive dump and i had to get it back on the road for her to work, i don't currently have any funds to buy the materials needed to finish my job, assuming i get a loan i can pay this back within 48 hours, happy to pay back 10% interest.

And this is 2 days ago. I highly doubt a person who was asking for 100$ loan 2 days ago and said he has no funds suddenly becomes a bookie in 2 days  Grin
if someone bets 0.01 BTC here and wins,then OP will pay 0.2 BTC (1800+ $) lol Roll Eyes If something is too good to be true it probably is. Do your own research before betting here.

Hey Ninja, i get your skeptical ( and your right to be ) therefore i have lowered the maximum bet from 0.01 BTC to 0.001 Btc. In hindsight i should have realised to build trust you need to build it slowly.

I will still escrow Enough BTC to cover the maximum bet as i stated previously as i think this again shows trust, to confirm from the post you quoted. the reason i needed that loan was to finish a job that paid me over 1 BTC worth of profit for 2 weeks work, this was after spending roughly 2 BTC on buying a new car for my Fiance Smiley i really am in this for the long haul, and you are right to criticize/investigate, being diligent is always good.

I almost hope i lose tonight to prove i will pay when i do lose Smiley
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:45:45 AM

@deanom1991
I cannot send ypu a PM due this ->
https://i.imgur.com/woa6UGT.png

Good morning,

Do you accept the payment in ETH? To avoid some BTC fees

Best regards

CAN YOU BELIVE IT!!!

Man city missed a penalty and got a red card and drew 1-1 with atalanta!

Shakhtar were losing 3-1 into injury time and scored 2 in 4 mins to draw 3-3!

Hugely unlucky for both betters, as a consalation you will recive a free bet worth 500 doge on a 5 fold bet for tommorws picks!

As im a newbie can both big_daddy and Haunebu pm me so i can pm you back my btc adress!

Alot more to come tommorw!

OMG big_daddy! I can not believe that Shakhtar equalized even after 3 - 1 behind and both goals were after 90 minutes. Even the saddest part was to score the last goal in the final minute!!!
Man you were almost winning the 0.01BTC

Haunebu, City has a nightmare at the final 15 minutes.

I was following these two bets to see who wins and in one stage I though you both were to win. It proved again that bookies always are the lucky one. :-D

Well, I'm sad that my bet was ruined in the last few minutes of the supplementary time, but in the other way I'm happy to see Dinamo (Croatia) getting in the ass, cause usually is the opposite to all 1.HNL clubs since '91
I had a ticket yesterday beside this one, Juve, Atalanta & Dinamo to score, so I'm good with that one

Looking forward to place one bet today here on this topic for sure.

Your payment has been received, thank you very much for playing, and good-luck tonight! ( don't forget you have a free bet on a 5 selection for 500 DOGE no strings Smiley ! )
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:48:20 AM

Hi dude, my ltc address is

ltc1qtm0pqzszylew3uxa7mjyyuqcypmcuf8r8wlfh2

Thanks for playing!
Hey. There is something wrong with the LTC address that you provided. My withdrawals to your address keep getting cancelled for some reason. Can you share another LTC address(Check in explorer if it is fine)?

If this doesn't work, I can always send you the payment in ETH. Also, escrowing the funds was a good call.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:51:51 AM

Hi dude, my ltc address is

ltc1qtm0pqzszylew3uxa7mjyyuqcypmcuf8r8wlfh2

Thanks for playing!
Hey. There is something wrong with the LTC address that you provided. My withdrawals to your address keep getting cancelled for some reason. Can you share another LTC address(Check in explorer if it is fine)?

If this doesn't work, I can always send you the payment in ETH. Also, escrowing the funds was a good call.

Hi, try this LTC address Smiley -  MMQJua6S2WXWucTZo4apLCyYytoyLjypU5
Haunebu

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:25:35 AM
Merited by deanom1991 (1)

The new address did the trick. Transfer complete. Looking forward to your future rounds.

TX ID : aae0d3545c8ea3118c370e0b605d086041220d3d449e32bdd938716fa4200422

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:28:35 AM

The new address did the trick. Transfer complete. Looking forward to your future rounds.

TX ID : aae0d3545c8ea3118c370e0b605d086041220d3d449e32bdd938716fa4200422

Thank you, payment is received! Round 2 is now live, see the first post Smiley!
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:43:42 PM

To big_daddy / Hanu do not forget your free bets for tonight Smiley!
Haunebu

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:39:57 PM

To big_daddy / Hanu do not forget your free bets for tonight Smiley!
Forgot about that completely. Thanks for the remainder. These are my selections for Round-2 using the free bet:

1. Wolves - WIN
2. FC Copenhagen - WIN
3. Manchester Utd - WIN
4. Rangers - WIN
5. Wolfsburg - WIN

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Heritagesports

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:48:30 PM

Wolves Win
Rangers Win
Lazio Win
Manchester Utd Win

Bet 0.001btc to win 0.01btc
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:01:50 PM

Wolves Win
Rangers Win
Lazio Win
Manchester Utd Win

Bet 0.001btc to win 0.01btc

Bet Accepted, updated the main page Smiley goodluck!
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 02:03:02 PM

Round 2 ticket 1:

Wolves Vs Slovan Bratislava - Wolves WIN
Rangers Vs FC Porto - Over 2.5
Lazio Vs Celtic - Over 2.5
Manchester Utd Vs Partizan - Manchester Utd WIN
Wolfsburg Vs Gent - Wolfsburg WIN

Bet: 500 DOGE (free)

Round 2 ticket 2:

Manchester Utd Vs Partizan - Over 2.5
Wolfsburg Vs Gent - Wolfsburg - Over 2.5

Bet: 0.0002 BTC

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:26:20 PM

Round 2 ticket 1:

Wolves Vs Slovan Bratislava - Wolves WIN
Manchester Utd Vs Partizan - Manchester Utd WIN
Wolfsburg Vs Gent - Wolfsburg WIN

Bet: 500 DOGE (free)

Round 2 ticket 2:

Manchester Utd Vs Partizan - Over 2.5
Wolfsburg Vs Gent - Wolfsburg - Over 2.5

Bet: 0.0002 BTC

Updated the main page, good luck tonight big_daddy!
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 02:45:13 PM

At least wait till the OP escrow at least 0.2 BTC  Roll Eyes

I think you can give some space for the OP to breath and soon we will see if he pays or not, as i am sure someone will win it today or tomorrow.

@deanom1991, Do you have any plan for the similar sort of betting for cricket matches also ?

deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:46:52 PM

I think you can give some space for the OP to breath and soon we will see if he pays or not, as i am sure someone will win it today or tomorrow.

@deanom1991, Do you have any plan the similar sort of betting for cricket matches also ?

Hi UmerIdrees, thanks for your kind words.

I can offer a market on pretty much anything, let me know what match you'd like to bet on and ill get you a price Smiley
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:02:59 PM

Final bets will be taken at 17:45

Goodluck to all bettors!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: