Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn bitcoin trading?  (Read 1857 times)
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:35:08 PM

The more uncertain you become, the more likely you are to do nothing. And as you do nothing, opportunity passes you by. There are windows of time to act when speculating in the cryptocurrency markets. Miss them, and your edge slips away. The majority, the 90 percent, miss out because they look around for guidance from others. They visit chat rooms, twitter, facebook and anywhere to give them a clue.

However, the first thing you should do is to do some basic reading. there are many free and also paid websites where you can learn a thing or two about trading cryptocurreny. Then advance to the market analysis, monitor Google Trends to assess the level of hype and set up several Google Alerts configured to monitor the coin you’re interested in to stay up to date with the news and latest developments that influence cryptocurrency price. And then basically, yeh, buy low, sell high.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:59:25 PM

I have invested in bitcoin, and i would like to learn about trading bitcoin to hopefully maximize both my current and future investments.

Since i am completely new to the world of crypto i would appreciate it if more knowledgable people have any good resources or tips to share. Both for (hopefully) profiting from trading, and for practical tips on how to reduce fees, maximize security in a practical manner and anything else that is necessary and/or helpful in my quest to accumulate bitcoin.
welcome to the cryptocurrency market, if you are new, i advise you to understand the market clearly before investing. Crypto is a market with great potential, it is likely to bring you a lot of money, but the risk in this market is also very high. so I recommend reading lots of materials, participating in forums and learning experiences. and once you have a solid knowledge, you can start trading with a little bit. I hope you will succeed as everyone has invested before.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:22:01 PM

There are lots of things to learn before trading so start reading how to's because that's when you learn the technical terms they are saying. There are also youtube videos you can watch and then also sign up to binance, most of us are there. The one thing I learned the first after learning the price can fluctuate in minutes to hours is that how to determine before this will happen. Indicators are best to learn to predict where they would go.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:30:34 PM

There are lots of things to learn before trading so start reading how to's because that's when you learn the technical terms they are saying. There are also youtube videos you can watch and then also sign up to binance, most of us are there. The one thing I learned the first after learning the price can fluctuate in minutes to hours is that how to determine before this will happen. Indicators are best to learn to predict where they would go.

There are lots of resources and youtube is the technical analysis from youtube from different channels too. Youtube most popular since it has videos to watch how to do it. But in actual trading, I learn it from Yobit, the first trading site I apply and execute trading. Start from a small amount just to learn and build confidence in trading sites or exchanges.

Open for Campaigns
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 06:23:02 PM

Welcome to crypto world and forum as well. From far crypto trading looks very easy but reality is quite different. Since you already enter on this world hope you will realise it very soon. But I believe if you play with patience then you will experience positive things. First I want to say don't trad with big amount, of course you have to learn practically by trading. Need to learn market analysis, news and candles indicators. Make a target of your profits, when it will reach on your target then sell coins and don't be greedy. Greed and patience both is important. Don't expect that always you will gain on trading. Most important thing is "don't look for quick rich way". It would be harmful for your trading life.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:24:26 PM

To be a successful trader it require time, knowledge about trading patient and your money management policy. If you can follow the above mentioned point I don't see anything that will not make you a successful crypto currency trader now and in future.
Your suggestions will not helpful for all the traders, because basically once market moving backward most of the investors are move to stablecoins. So your suggestions will helpful for long term investors and they always choose the most trustable platform so they don't care about any situation.
I think it’s applicable for day traders too as they also need to have the knowledge, good market information, and money management.  A trader must be patient by nature that in case of any rise and fall he will not lose hope to panic and suffer loss as we know bitcoin is the most volatile coin and it changes the price too fast, so buy bitcoin and trade for long term as much as you can.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:50:54 PM

The easiest way to learn is to do it. It's a rule for most things in life. Reading about something will never make you master it. You have to try it out. Take 10% of your investment money and play a bit. Just don't go x5 leverage from the start. Trade with no leverage, try to do your own TA, read how others are doing it.

Don't follow others try to make your own strategy.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:06:40 PM

You will finds lots of articles and videos on the internet where they will be teaching you how to trade efficiently. There is also a blog/channel where a user trades daily and gives weekly update about his trading and how he achieved this far. You can watch that and learn something from it. Remember, crypto trading is a very risky way of making money. Just watching and reading articles won't make you an expert. You will have to try it own your own. You will be making a lot of mistakes first but you will eventually learn from your mistakes and become a better trader.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:04:44 PM

You will finds lots of articles and videos on the internet where they will be teaching you how to trade efficiently. There is also a blog/channel where a user trades daily and gives weekly update about his trading and how he achieved this far. You can watch that and learn something from it. Remember, crypto trading is a very risky way of making money. Just watching and reading articles won't make you an expert. You will have to try it own your own. You will be making a lot of mistakes first but you will eventually learn from your mistakes and become a better trader.

yeah taking risk and practicing always worth best, but the first and the most important is always learning and gaining knowledge before starting something and after that applying it practically is very influential and same is the case of trading, learning from youtube video always proves helpful but they must be genuine, after that i would recommend to take start from small step in trading.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:25:47 PM

Ill think they answer quietly on what your question about, And I would like to add more ways on how to learn in trading.

Since on my first time on bitcoin trading I'm almost read in the beginner section because of some question that I need to know its all in there. Sharing on what they learn about trading experience ways of trading, Avoid from mistake in trading and etc.

And if you want to specific to learn just try to ask also at your local section so that you understand cause of they are your fellow man can help you about trading.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:10:57 AM

You're right . The media has a lot of introductory videos about this market so the learning will usually not take too much time because each video has good investment advice and will help you a lot in trading. I also searched a lot about this market on youtube and it really made me excited to join. Of course you also need to be serious about studying because without good knowledge, you will face a lot of great risks.

In the past any investor will have failed to trade because this market is difficult to predict and often makes us lose more money so it is best to think many times before making a decision.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:27:12 AM

investing in Bitcoin is very risky and sometimes profits can be obtained or may otherwise to get a loss, if you are a beginner then you must understand about the risks of trading. I only have simple tips to share, don't sell when the bear market isn't over and don't buy when the bullrun comes. you must wait for the right time to make your choice. up to you.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 02:57:08 AM

I have invested in bitcoin, and i would like to learn about trading bitcoin to hopefully maximize both my current and future investments.

Since i am completely new to the world of crypto i would appreciate it if more knowledgable people have any good resources or tips to share. Both for (hopefully) profiting from trading, and for practical tips on how to reduce fees, maximize security in a practical manner and anything else that is necessary and/or helpful in my quest to accumulate bitcoin.

Welcome to the future!!!

I don't know if "successful" traders here are going to be comfortable spilling their "secret" if you know what I mean. There are tons of youtube's about crypto trading, but I would advise you to pick up some basics and then jump on it.

You might have a hard time in the beginning and may suffer losses, every did in the beginning of their career. But don't be dishearten, crypto trading is like a journey, and if you fall down, just get up and continue.

I advise you to get your hands dirty because that's the only way you can really learn, not from watching videos or reading online, you really need to experience and learn from mistakes so that you will be successful in your crypto trading journey, best of luck to you.
+1
But there are also traders who are not selfish. Some of them are in youtube. They share their ideas, terms and techniques in trading. I think wether they will share or not, if the newbies are determine to learn, there is a way for them to know. Even if the vlogger is good in explaining how trading works, if the noob cannot understand what they are meaning to say then learning does not occur.

In trading, it is a matter of knowledge and efforts. Then if you are not capable to learn new things and connect with your past trades then quit trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:40:48 AM

When I was a newbie and just starting my journey as a trader youtube videos are a big help for me to understand the basics about trading.

Well there are many tutorial, tips and strategy you can get on the web just do a research. Even here in the forum there are many informative posts that can help you to understand how to trade accordingly.

Yes, youtube is a big help when I was newbie. with their simple guide and tricks I started to earn. but If we are not improving it is useless, because it still lack of knowledge and still have a big chance to big losses. and now there are a lot of information we can know that we don't a reason to not know a lot. it is just you if you still educate your self and learn and go beyond your knowledge. get belong to the users who never stop learning. it is worth it at the end.

Watch out for this SPACE!
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:09:06 PM

As a newbie here in crypto trading specially in entering in the bitcoin trading which is the most fast moving and most popular coin here in crypto you need to be knowledgable,you should have some research to learn basic about bitcoin trading. I can say that you need to learn it by your self in trying to trade even a small amout of bitcoin to make you familliar about activity. And always remember avoid too much greed.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:40:38 PM

Rule #1: Never lose money
Rule #2: Never forget rule number one
-Warren Buffett
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:52:11 PM

-Warren Buffett

I think it's impossible in trading that we don't lose money, we sometime lost money and sometimes earned money more than we loss, that's how pro traders play.
I think this is why warren buffet is not agree with cryptocurrency because his way to earn money is different with the traders. Anyway every people has their own way to earn money so we are not allowed to judge each other
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:32:34 PM

Knowledge and experience are the two most powerful tools in the realm of trading. If a trader holds good understanding of his asset and profession, his chances of succeeding in his filed increases. The internet is full of such articles. Bitcoin is the right choice for making significant amounts of profit from trading because of high volatility. Before taking any step, predictions of experts should be taken into notice too.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:35:54 PM

-Warren Buffett

I think it's impossible in trading that we don't lose money, we sometime lost money and sometimes earned money more than we loss, that's how pro traders play.
I think this is why warren buffet is not agree with cryptocurrency because his way to earn money is different with the traders. Anyway every people has their own way to earn money so we are not allowed to judge each other

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-does-Warren-Buffett-mean-by-saying-never-lose-money
There is a slight difference difference between “Never Losing money” and “ Gaining money” however not many investors understand this in entirety.

To understand the statement “Never Lose Money” you need to first understand the concept of “Margin Of Safety” & “asymmetrical risk”

Margin of Safety: The rule is you should invest in an asset such as your capital remains protect. You can invest in stocks, bonds etc however you need to enure that you capital remains intact. You are not to loose the capital at any given time. Cause if you lose your capital, you will have to work 10–100 times harded to get back to square one.
Suppose you buy a stock at Rs 400 and it tanks 50% and the new value of your stock is Rs 200. It will take 100% increase in stock price increase to get back to the original level. This is possible however less likely.

So margin of safety encourages you first find the intrinsic value of the stock and then invest in it when it below that intrinsic value.

Similarity if you invest in bonds you should not invest in bonds that give the most highest returns however you need to invest in the one which provided the best return/risk ratio.

Small investors normally make a huge mistake and they only look at the returns and not count the risks.

Asymmetrical Risks: If you invest in some asset where you expect a return of 100 rupees and also have risk of 100 rupees then you have a Symmetrical risk. This is risk as to earn an extra 100 rupees you have a probability of loosing 100. Asymmetrical risk are risks where there is a limit to your downside however you higher limit to your gains. So you need to bet on business where the max loss will be Rs 10 and the max gain will 50. This is asymmetrical risks.
So when warren buffet invests, he invest in such a way that he has asymmetrical risks where his loses are limited however have a massive upside. Also he ensures that he buys assets at depressed rates so that he never looses his capital.

This explains the axiom.

You might say that risk is part of investing esp stock investing however the kicker here is to ensure that you manage your risk appropriately so that you never lose your capital.

Do not analyze this phrase as it is. Actually, there may be an explanation like this behind this statement.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:06:20 PM
Merited by Kasabus (1)

Knowledge and experience are the two most powerful tools in the realm of trading. If a trader holds good understanding of his asset and profession, his chances of succeeding in his filed increases. The internet is full of such articles. Bitcoin is the right choice for making significant amounts of profit from trading because of high volatility. Before taking any step, predictions of experts should be taken into notice too.
It was a challenging part of crypto, the risk is higher but people would like to take the risk cause they are positive of what they are able to get in the future. But somehow it turns bad for them knowing that they could also suffer big losses if mismanage which is often to happen.

OP is still new in this field, I suggest not to start immediately until you have already enough knowledge about this. Your excitement won't help you, besides it only gives you losses if you tried to force yourself into it. Trading needs time to learn and really not easy to master it in just a day, a week or a month. Just keep searching by then and try to use a trading simulator.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███