Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn bitcoin trading?  (Read 1857 times)
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:45:08 AM

You can learn with any you like, but I have advice for you. Leave trading use bitcoin because market in deep disaster. Try another financial instrument such as gold, currency or index not to scare you but for your safety. You can try use bitcoin next year because new year meaning new life.
he asked for advice to learn bitcoin trading, so why would you suggest leaving it? market under normal circumstances, fluctuations are very profitable. the most important thing is knowledge and analysis so that you can use the moment to get profit.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
mrBTCman

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:20:59 PM

Well, it is a complicated task. You can’t learn bitcoin trading just by only reading crypto news or only researching how trading works or only observing price changes. It is important to do it all and even more. Moreover, to be a successful trader, you should always keep on learning. For example, though I am not a newbie, I still using infobot https://t.me/CexIoInfoBot and reading forums like this one. It helps to keep my brain fit for trading.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:37:55 PM

I have invested in bitcoin, and i would like to learn about trading bitcoin to hopefully maximize both my current and future investments.

Since i am completely new to the world of crypto i would appreciate it if more knowledgable people have any good resources or tips to share. Both for (hopefully) profiting from trading, and for practical tips on how to reduce fees, maximize security in a practical manner and anything else that is necessary and/or helpful in my quest to accumulate bitcoin.
keep learning both about technical and fundamental analysis methods, if you have friends around who have experience ask him, but if there is not often often read surely in the future you can by itself.

You can learn with any you like, but I have advice for you. Leave trading use bitcoin because market in deep disaster. Try another financial instrument such as gold, currency or index not to scare you but for your safety. You can try use bitcoin next year because new year meaning new life.
you are strange, there is a friend who wants to learn Bitcoin Trading, you actually scare him. then what are you here for? be a smart member who can help a friend can be smart not to fool him.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:21:08 PM

How do you learn anything else? You read about it, you learn some basics and you practice it, more practice will lead you to more knowledge. You can lose some money, maybe trading is not for you, nothing bad about it, just quit and do something else. In life, each of us should try different things, only like that you can find what suits you and your set of skills.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:51:04 PM

I have invested in bitcoin, and i would like to learn about trading bitcoin to hopefully maximize both my current and future investments.

Since i am completely new to the world of crypto i would appreciate it if more knowledgable people have any good resources or tips to share. Both for (hopefully) profiting from trading, and for practical tips on how to reduce fees, maximize security in a practical manner and anything else that is necessary and/or helpful in my quest to accumulate bitcoin.
I think practice is very important beside reading/ watching. You can learn from many tutorial on the Internet but you should start trading with small amount daily so you will get many important skills that you can not learn from otherwhere.
Learning by doing an activity several times is a great way to learn but like always there are exceptions to that rule and in my opinion trading is one of those exceptions, I say this because in many other activities there are no really bad consequences for making a mistake and that is why you can learn those other activities in such a fast way, but when it comes to trading one single mistake can be enough to make you lose so much money that even the best trader will be unable to recover that money.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:09:11 PM

You have invested in crypto meaning you are ready with all the risks and you are also ready to lose, so if you already know when to sell it, you will get profit. It's only a matter of time and you are required to be patient if you invest. In my opinion don't be in a hurry to want to trade, if you really are a beginner then there is a lot to learn and that takes time, so learn a lot on this forum or on YouTube about it, it will be quite helpful. And if you want to plunge directly into trading, use small capital first while looking for your strategic style of trading, you will definitely find it, the most important thing is managing your emotions in trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:22:07 AM

I watched many videos in youtube about bitcoin trading and it id the reason why I using now many trading setups. Watch in youtube if you want to learn how to read charts and for you to learn different trading strategies. But not all of videos in youtube are legit, find a good youtube video that can fit your skills.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:49:06 AM

I watched many videos in youtube about bitcoin trading and it id the reason why I using now many trading setups. Watch in youtube if you want to learn how to read charts and for you to learn different trading strategies. But not all of videos in youtube are legit, find a good youtube video that can fit your skills.

Better to find some traders with group chats too, such as your friends that you can trust most so that you can help each other lift and inspire each other. I do have common trader friends and that is what we are doing, when someone lose for today, we uplift them and there's an expert with us giving a signal once he's really sure of it so that he can help us to cover our losses.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:13:39 AM

I think Forum is the best place to learn about trading. Here trading section you can learn many thing and get up to date news about trading always. For a good trader in crypto you should learn 3-4 months and after that you can invest.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:22:52 PM

I think you already know the answer but let me complete with this, try demo account to test your strategy on real market. Most people will focus on " bitcoin " not with trading, meaning they only see the product not how the market works. Try it to know the field, need time but someday you'll know trading is not easy.
I agree with this, people always look to the profit that they are getting, not to those learnings that they could get in trading. There are so many ways to learn, there are some videos in youtube that can help you to understand what bitcoin is and how to earn bitcoins, there are also books that you might want to read, also I have seen some short term classes that teaches how to trade bitcoin from scratch to mastery level, but the thing is you will learn more of it when you start to trade, when you experienced everything , whether you lose some money and gain some money it all brings experience to everyone.
Every investor of crypto coin market wants to get profits out of these assets but only those are capable to survive long and earn regular profits who spend time on learning and understanding their asset. In addition to that, the nature and basic rules of profession are also supposed to be learnt. Chasing profits is not a bad thing at all but to make high goals possible, knowledge is indeed required.

oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 07:00:08 PM

reduce fees by using token exchanges, maximize security and many other things that are already in the exchange feature, you just have to explore it.

learn btc trading and focus on collecting it can start with altcoin trading. altcoin profits are faster even though it's only 2%, and then can convert them back to btc at any time. I advise for action. because if you already understand it, then you will be very familiar with what you do with your bitcoin afterwards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 09:55:21 AM

You must know what trading platform are you going to use first, then you must also review the coin you are going to trade for. Once you finally know what it is, of course you need to learn the basic things about in trading, learn how to read candle stick, or reading in the graph between buy and sell method.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 07:39:04 PM

Bitcoin is the most useful of all coins in cryptocurrency so it has the power to use by exchanging other altcoins at the same time. Learning bitcoin trading is almost good to see the market for buying ang selling with altcoins.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 03:50:06 PM

Bitcoin is the most useful of all coins in cryptocurrency so it has the power to use by exchanging other altcoins at the same time. Learning bitcoin trading is almost good to see the market for buying ang selling with altcoins.
But it is not as easy as we think to learn bitcoin trading and we can't focus on trading bitcoin only Because there are many other options to trade. Knowing how to trade starting from the very basic is needed for us to trade it takes time but for the traders who is really willing to learn and to earn must undergo learning.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 08:43:56 PM

My suggestion is that if you know of any offline class where you can go and learn Bitcoin in person and not all these online things, then I will advise you to go for it, they are really helpful as you will get to ask questions and have things broken down to a point you will understand.

If you keep asking questions in the forums and expecting people to start teaching you everything about trading, that's not going to work, the only answers you will keep getting are. - learn to manage risks, use stop loss and answers that are not going to help you much (well it's good to learn that crypto trading is risky, but that doesn't help you learn to trade it, so that's why you need to look for a place to learn.) you can as well check YouTube videos.

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:57:36 PM

But it is not as easy as we think to learn bitcoin trading and we can't focus on trading bitcoin only Because there are many other options to trade. Knowing how to trade starting from the very basic is needed for us to trade it takes time but for the traders who is really willing to learn and to earn must undergo learning.
Experience would be the best way to start learning in trading. You can start trading with a small amount and since you are still a newbie in trading, don't expect that you will make profits easily, losing is very possible. You might also want to check on google demos about bitcoin trading so you will have first views on bitcoin trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:10:45 AM

Experience would be the best way to start learning in trading. You can start trading with a small amount and since you are still a newbie in trading, don't expect that you will make profits easily, losing is very possible. You might also want to check on google demos about bitcoin trading so you will have first views on bitcoin trading.
In fact, there is a lot of trading tutorials on the internet which gives a lot of ideas and information on how it works and how to be done. But the problem is that we can't perfectly make it right, it needs constant practice and experience. Of course, it needs dedication and commitment cause trading isn't just an easy job, it involves money in which for every single mistake it might be at your lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 08:21:14 AM

In fact, there is a lot of trading tutorials on the internet which gives a lot of ideas and information on how it works and how to be done. But the problem is that we can't perfectly make it right, it needs constant practice and experience. Of course, it needs dedication and commitment cause trading isn't just an easy job, it involves money in which for every single mistake it might be at your lose.
Exactly, well on my experience videos doesn't help me much, i learn trading by experience and by reading then doing a trial and error. You need to spend time and really need to take your time learning. Because even the best strategy will not be always work in your side you have to adjust it and make a better plan day by day.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:10:31 AM

Exactly, well on my experience videos doesn't help me much, i learn trading by experience and by reading then doing a trial and error. You need to spend time and really need to take your time learning. Because even the best strategy will not be always work in your side you have to adjust it and make a better plan day by day.
We all have different ways of learning and applying. Some of the people learn through videos, books, or even trial and error. In my case, I always try to gather information from different resources around me in order to maximize the potential knowledge that I can attain through studying and experimenting in the market which is really working for me and it boost both of my progress and capital.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:06:21 AM

You must know what trading platform are you going to use first, then you must also review the coin you are going to trade for. Once you finally know what it is, of course you need to learn the basic things about in trading, learn how to read candle stick, or reading in the graph between buy and sell method.
Learn the basic but not to stuck on it, continue enhancing your knowledge and skills to make sure that you'll be able to manifest all those things that you've learned out from this market. Many traders are aiming for short term gains only to find their-selves losing a lots of money, the volatile characteristics of this industry needs to be assess. Take the risk but make it little by little until you fully convinced that you are ready to jumped to this business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: