Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 1 BTC bitbill  (Read 1279 times)
Foobarsosofar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 06:02:52 PM

You did not add offer option on the ebay. I would like to send you an reasonable offer based on the market average.

I can not do a pay it now @ 50k apparently, but I was told there is an option to contact the seller.

Someone complained about lack of responses, I can only respond to two people per day thanks to forum rules on here unless I pay for a copper membership, which I will not be doing. I have responded to the best offers and requests for information.

I will likely take down the listing soon and just wait a year or two to see when someone else auctions another bitbill.

I really appreciate everyone who was civil and polite  Smiley  Thank you for being decent people, and to everyone else, I wish you the best of luck scamming some idiot out of a bitbill for 2btc before they realize the real worth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 06:15:39 PM

You did not add offer option on the ebay. I would like to send you an reasonable offer based on the market average.

I can not do a pay it now @ 50k apparently, but I was told there is an option to contact the seller.

Someone complained about lack of responses, I can only respond to two people per day thanks to forum rules on here unless I pay for a copper membership, which I will not be doing. I have responded to the best offers and requests for information.

I will likely take down the listing soon and just wait a year or two to see when someone else auctions another bitbill.

I really appreciate everyone who was civil and polite  Smiley  Thank you for being decent people, and to everyone else, I wish you the best of luck scamming some idiot out of a bitbill for 2btc before they realize the real worth.

I'll bet you ANY amount of money (fiat or crypto) that my 5-6BTC (that I'm not spending on this ridiculously overpriced bitbill) will be worth more than your loaded 1BTC bitbill in 2 years from now.... 5 years from now....... and 10 years from now.

SMH and a face palm for your logic!
omicron1
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:05:52 PM

The higher the bitcoin price, the lower the premium on collectables.

omicron1
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:23:45 PM

The higher the bitcoin price, the lower the premium on collectables.

Not true....   btc price is lower than it was 2 years ago, and the premiums are smaller than they were then.

Your right, that's even worse on the premiums.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3003

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:35:44 PM
Merited by iBitcoinHongKong8 (1)

I really appreciate everyone who was civil and polite  Smiley  Thank you for being decent people, and to everyone else, I wish you the best of luck scamming some idiot out of a bitbill for 2btc before they realize the real worth.

Hey Bud, just a suggestion..why don't you take a look at past auctions here for Bitbills? You can easily see what they sold for.  An offer of 2BTC ( a $9,000 premium ) is NOT ripping someone off.  If I remember correctly the last BitBill auction sold for around 1.8BTC or so (again, something you can look up).  You're new here so I'm not sure you've got as good of a grasp on pricing as some of the veterans members do. That's not a knock on you what so ever, simply stating people around here know exactly how much these are worth/sell for. 

Best of luck !

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iBitcoinHongKong8
Copper Member

Activity: 438
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:24:41 AM

I really appreciate everyone who was civil and polite  Smiley  Thank you for being decent people, and to everyone else, I wish you the best of luck scamming some idiot out of a bitbill for 2btc before they realize the real worth.

Hello,
We all understand where you're coming from. You have an item that appears to be a very nice and desirable item no doubt about that. I'm relatively new here myself but I've found this community to be over the top helpful so if you were to just do a bit more research and ask a few people(perhaps just the people who you feel have been more on the kinder side if you're more comfortable speaking with them if it helps) most everyone here will be glad to give you their input. From there you can take in everything you've heard and most importantly what you've dug up via past auctions and selling prices and compare that with the price of BTC on the day they sold etc...All I'm saying here is everyone here is legitimately trying to help you and not scam you. This community values their reputation far more than pulling off a quick scam. Do many people want your item for as cheap of a price as possible? Of course they do just like you seek maximum value but that's where just doing your own research and seeking this community's input puts you in the best of places. Then once you have enough data either look to sell it or hold on because it's not quite worth what you had hoped for and check back in a year or so etc...No harm no foul and you learn alot about a valuable item you own which you're clearly looking to sell whether it be now or tomorrow year etc...All the best.

PS: You really should consider buying a copper membership since it's far more valuable to be able to reply to very serious people/inquiries here etc...Surely it's more valuable than the cost of listing your item on eBay. It's a very high value item and the least you could do is give yourself the best opportunity to communicate with as many people as possible. Just my opinion. Good luck!

iBHK8
Sat0shisGhost

Activity: 382
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:23:41 PM
Merited by anonymousminer (2), iBitcoinHongKong8 (1)

Here's the sales threads that have occurred on forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1814894.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747782.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1839639.0

OP, keep in mind that the BTC price was a lot lower at the time of these sales. The value of 1 BTC is still 1 BTC but the value of the BitBills card will not have stayed pegged to bitcoin.

I don't think you're going to find anybody willing to pay more than ~1.4-1.5 BTC and that's very high end. Transvestite Lamb's 1.137 BTC offer is where I would start an auction.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:14:22 PM

Here's the sales threads that have occurred on forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1814894.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747782.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1839639.0

OP, keep in mind that the BTC price was a lot lower at the time of these sales. The value of 1 BTC is still 1 BTC but the value of the BitBills card will not have stayed pegged to bitcoin.

I don't think you're going to find anybody willing to pay more than ~1.4-1.5 BTC and that's very high end. Transvestite Lamb's 1.137 BTC offer is where I would start an auction.

Research..... such a novel idea!! Wink
iBitcoinHongKong8
Copper Member

Activity: 438
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:27:30 AM

Yep....SatoshisGhost nails it. Bottom line is that's the landscape you're facing which again isn't hard if you just did a bit of your own research but since you didn't SG did it for you. If you're not happy with that then wait it out, but the research says it all.

iBHK8
selassiesoildier
Copper Member

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 07:36:58 AM

I'll bet you ANY amount of money (fiat or crypto) that my 5-6BTC (that I'm not spending on this ridiculously overpriced bitbill) will be worth more than your loaded 1BTC bitbill in 2 years from now.... 5 years from now....... and 10 years from now.

SMH and a face palm for your logic!

This above comment aged meticulously well from AM if I must say so myself.
[/quote]
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: