Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:38:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Has Been Profitable for More Than 94% of its Existence  (Read 681 times)
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:39:23 AM

I still feel some regrets though. Way back in 2010, somebody mentioned to me about Bitcoin and must invest some. I replied like "What the hell is Bitcoin?". I ignored that for so long until years later, well......you know how I feel.

Doubt is normal at first in investing, be glad that you still try and use it since many are still not aware that there is bitcoin that can change their future  just as long they try to risk some amount. I'm done regretting in investing and not converting all when ATH happened. I just keep in mind that if it arise again then it's really meant to happen beside since it''s limited in supply and can goes high when many already adopt it and use it in daily lives. Consider our self still early adopters so always think before deciding to sell it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SusantS

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:40:06 AM

The Bitcoin rate is increasing every day. And lots of people already invested in this project in order to make some good profit. People at least ensure that this is not scam and always pay. So it's better than other cryptos.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:57:17 AM

Yes, considering history of bitcoin, bitcoin can be suggested as long term profitable investment. Based on past statistics, you can expect high return on long run like 4 to 6 years. it is a revolutionary currency that we have never ever seen before. In fact, it is the greatest form of currency humankind have invented. the ability to transact in a cheap, fast, secure, anonymous and immutable way is something we have never seen. Gold is a great store of value and has maintained it's purchasing power over the years, but it is valuable because we give it value. Bitcoin has much more potential due to the technology behind it. Bitcoin can be equally a great store of value with increasing adoption and price stability.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:33:41 AM

yeah same as you OP I also regret why I was late entering the bitcoin market. even though I already heard bitcoin in 2016 when it was still $ 400. I refused my call to invest in bitcoin because I thought bitcoin was a ponzi scheme. and then I was surprised that bitcoin could reach $ 20k in 2017. And then in 2018 I started deciding to enter the crypto market and from here I started collecting bitcoin. and in my opinion it's not too late I'm sure bitcoin can be bullish again and provide a large profit for me. I will be patient waiting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:38:11 AM

I refused my call to invest in bitcoin because I thought bitcoin was a ponzi scheme.
This might be a common perception that people can have in terms of first hearing the word bitcoin before. But one thing I've had in trouble is the way how I can accumulate bitcoin since the connection or information I had before is limited. The biggest regret I had is not having an information as early as possible in this community.

And then in 2018 I started deciding to enter the crypto market and from here I started collecting bitcoin.

Basically knowing the fact that bitcoin today is now surely profitable, we have the urge to hodl as much as we can as in my point, we're still not late in the advancement of bitcoin. The market price of bitcoin today is comparably low compared to what it can become in the latter future. My idea is that, bitcoin adoption will be the main goal we should try to achieve, and the main tool we have is our influence being an early adopter in this platform.
anoufal

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 02:50:39 PM

This is not enough, I think he can reach up to 97%
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:05:06 PM

yeah same as you OP I also regret why I was late entering the bitcoin market. even though I already heard bitcoin in 2016 when it was still $ 400. I refused my call to invest in bitcoin because I thought bitcoin was a ponzi scheme. and then I was surprised that bitcoin could reach $ 20k in 2017. And then in 2018 I started deciding to enter the crypto market and from here I started collecting bitcoin. and in my opinion it's not too late I'm sure bitcoin can be bullish again and provide a large profit for me. I will be patient waiting.
Many of us feel regret when we're not be able to invest more btc during those times that price was very low. Who would have thought that the price of bitcoin will be expensive today? When I’ve learned about btc before I thought it also as ponzi scheme and never think that it will be valuable today. Indeed it is not too late we still have the chance to accumulate more btc this time and wait until it could increase again.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:41:23 PM

Many of us feel regret when we're not be able to invest more btc during those times that price was very low. Who would have thought that the price of bitcoin will be expensive today? When I’ve learned about btc before I thought it also as ponzi scheme and never think that it will be valuable today. Indeed it is not too late we still have the chance to accumulate more btc this time and wait until it could increase again.
You guys there's nothing of being late here we have still a chance to gain profit if we invest at the right time. Probably, if we are the pioneer investors of bitcoin that's the time we are all now happy. But regret no more if we invest, because after 10 years maybe we will see our profit was there. Back then, 2 years ago bitcoin is profitable due to its $20k value but for now, I don't think so. Many investors are now backing out due to its drop-down price and take a long time to increase not just like before.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:51:38 PM

I refused my call to invest in bitcoin because I thought bitcoin was a ponzi scheme.
This might be a common perception that people can have in terms of first hearing the word bitcoin before. But one thing I've had in trouble is the way how I can accumulate bitcoin since the connection or information I had before is limited. The biggest regret I had is not having an information as early as possible in this community.

And then in 2018 I started deciding to enter the crypto market and from here I started collecting bitcoin.

Basically knowing the fact that bitcoin today is now surely profitable, we have the urge to hodl as much as we can as in my point, we're still not late in the advancement of bitcoin. The market price of bitcoin today is comparably low compared to what it can become in the latter future. My idea is that, bitcoin adoption will be the main goal we should try to achieve, and the main tool we have is our influence being an early adopter in this platform.
What a missed opportunity just because you were so skeptical. If you are wondering or cautious what is it then you should do some research. Although i can't blame you if you don't know enough about of the bitcoin because it's better not to invest in something that you don't know. But now, i guess you know almost everything about in bitcoin since you start collecting them as much as possible.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 06:25:49 PM

I still feel some regrets though. Way back in 2010, somebody mentioned to me about Bitcoin and must invest some. I replied like "What the hell is Bitcoin?". I ignored that for so long until years later, well......you know how I feel.
What is the point thinking about that now, if you missed the boat you missed that and there is nothing you can do about it.

I also know some of you are having the same feeling too. However, I know that it's not yet too late. I was just lucky enough in holding some satoshis while it's still around $3k in January and sold it when it reached almost $13k during the sudden boom.
If you are having the opportunity to invest even now you can make the profit you are looking for, this is still the early stages.

For me, this is way more better than investing in gold, federal reserve notes or treasury bond, but highly risky as well.
For the past 6 years bitcoin is the most profitable investment than anything else.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 08:51:21 PM

Big risk, big profit opportunity. It's worth it. If you don't dare to take the risk, then don't try cryptocurrency, especially if you just follow the trend, FOMO, it will worsen your feelings.

snip-------------

For me, this is way more better than investing in gold, federal reserve notes or treasury bond, but highly risky as well.
In some cases, cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, is more profitable, but it requires effort, mentality, patience, to understand the ecosystem to get maximum profit. I totally agree with your statement, that maybe for some lay people it is ridiculous, but their minds will definitely change if you want and are able to learn about this cryptocurrency.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:45:00 PM

many people ever feel like you feel. bitcoin price be big and some people that noticed by their friend regret and eant it happen again. but its not bad because they start to gain it and still get profit.
now, they are start investing and wait it happen again.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:04:28 AM

A lot of people are saying we are cherry picking dates to show people that it is possible to profit with a Bitcoin investment, but if you look at the price history, you soon notice that there are several opportunities in the long run to make some decent profits.

It's math nothing else. If something was profitable for the last 10 years it won't suddenly become unprofitable just like that. There is nice research in this field available online that show chances of assets staying strong on the market are growing with every year of its existence and the longer an asset is traded the smaller the possibility of it crashing and going out of the market.

Bitcoin gains value with every year of its existence even when it doesn't show that on charts.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:40:48 AM

many people ever feel like you feel. bitcoin price be big and some people that noticed by their friend regret and eant it happen again. but its not bad because they start to gain it and still get profit.
Its not bad to feel remorse about it but just don't let it pull you down because there will be a perfect time and you just need to wait patiently, since it will be worth it. I know that some of you feel bad but its okay to start new beginnings and learning, its still an opportunity to earn profit because you can't change the fact that bitcoin is capable on giving you benefits. Just like any of you I also feel the same way, but i've realized that I should be grateful because despite of that I was able to earn and have great experiences with bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:43:57 AM

What is the point thinking about that now, if you missed the boat you missed that and there is nothing you can do about it.

I also know some of you are having the same feeling too. However, I know that it's not yet too late. I was just lucky enough in holding some satoshis while it's still around $3k in January and sold it when it reached almost $13k during the sudden boom.
If you are having the opportunity to invest even now you can make the profit you are looking for, this is still the early stages.

For the past 6 years bitcoin is the most profitable investment than anything else.

the thing about missed chances is that they can only be considered "missed" if the rise were already over and we had reached mass adoption. but if you look at bitcoin right now, it still is in its first steps of mass adoption and is far away from reaching that full potential. so you can't really say someone has "missed the boat" just because price is currently higher than before.

i also don't get why you said "6 years" since for the entire history of bitcoin (that is more than 10 years) it has been the most profitable investment.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:03:53 AM

Its not bad to feel remorse about it but just don't let it pull you down because there will be a perfect time and you just need to wait patiently, since it will be worth it. I know that some of you feel bad but its okay to start new beginnings and learning, its still an opportunity to earn profit because you can't change the fact that bitcoin is capable on giving you benefits. Just like any of you I also feel the same way, but i've realized that I should be grateful because despite of that I was able to earn and have great experiences with bitcoin.

This is where emotions come into play and we need to be mentally strong and sure about over next step to avoid any further loses and I understand why it feels like because even I have spent a good amount and bitcoin before it's surge assuming that $400 is it's fixed price and if I would have regretted and stayed out of it then I would have earned.  We need to consider these things as learning for future.

Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:33:54 AM

This is where emotions come into play and we need to be mentally strong and sure about over next step to avoid any further loses and I understand why it feels like because even I have spent a good amount and bitcoin before it's surge assuming that $400 is it's fixed price and if I would have regretted and stayed out of it then I would have earned.  We need to consider these things as learning for future.
all of that can be used as an experience for the future, I've also ignored bitcoin before and after I know the benefits that exist, I'm quite sorry. but it was an interesting experience because of that I managed to rise from ignorance about bitcoin
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:04:09 AM

Surely Bitcoin is the hottest investment today but it needs to picked at the right levels. Bitcoin is very risky too, it can eat your investment in no time. Other investments like Gold can't generate higher profit in short time but these investment are less risky. If someone can risk his investment then Bitcoin is the right choice. One should be patient in such investment as it may take long time in BTC price appreciation.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 10:11:21 AM

[quote author=cheezcarls link=topic=5199583.msg53013354#msg53013354 date=1573149345
[/quote]
No need to regret of I think because nobody expected that Bitcoin will be like this last 2010 and even the person who mentioned Bitcoin to you right now doesn't think that this will happen. Forget the past and focus on the present and the future. Just buy and hold Bitcoins.

[quote author=cheezcarls link=topic=5199583.msg53013354#msg53013354 date=1573149345
[/quote]
Because of its volatility that is why investing in cryptocurrency is more risky than other investments like gold, bonds, stock market etc.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:17:44 AM

I share your feelings mate..i was introduced to bitcoin in late 2010 and i was like i don't really believe that this technology can stand the test of time. It felt to me like some of those flash in the pan activities. It was until 2017 that i heard so much rumours about it that i decided to make enough research about it again. At least i am glad i am now part of it even before the global adoption of Bitcoin.

How I wish I had known Bitcoin at that time since I am a kind of person to take any opportunity especially in earning as long as it doesn't require me to pay or invest some cash. I would gladly pour my time and effort. Especially this kind of things which interest me and I'm willing to learn new things. But I'm too young at that time to be introduced to Bitcoin. I knew Bitcoin at my last year in my high school life which I am very grateful to my friend who come to tell me what this is about and how to get into the game.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: