Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need suggest invest in small amount  (Read 2401 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:56:42 AM

Am personally done investing in IEO's and ICO's and won't advise anyone to invest because I don't see any incremental potential for investment now considering the nature of the market. It feels like every coin is dropping systematically and there doesn't seem to be a certainty that the IEO or ICO projects won't drop.

Of course no one can guarantee a profit. If they could, all of the people would have jumped into it.
Some IEOs and IEO platform has been more successful than others. And IEO is still a good option for investment than put your coins to get a 6% per annum interest.
If you will successfully pick the right project then I agree that it's much better than taking the risk of gaining additional 6% per annum for staking. It's will going to depend from how good you select the project to support and invest your money.  There's no guarantee aside from your own instinct after learning how the project will proceed and what are the potentials that it will succeed.
People keep talking about selecting the right project and how that is a way to earn great profits, but when the market is full of scams and bad projects selecting the right one is an incredible challenge, I am pretty sure that after people lose all their money they would prefer to take that 6% per year than to invest in icos, but it is very easy to say that in retrospective when you have already lost everything so instead of joining them you should disregard icos and take what you can even if the profit is small.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:08:52 AM

Xrp , eth in my opinion is good to invest small amount in. Unfortunately I can tell you to invest in IEO it might not turn out good. A well known and existed project and top projects isn't a bad idea to invest. The choice is yours to make.
How many time I have talk you about bad investment for buying Ripple because more than six months ago price Ripple always down, for ethereum maybe good choose because can back with higher price during bitcoin can up later, for Ripple not have choose again for investing because never take your risk with coin not give you profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:35:32 AM

We are in a very risky market for investment. We already know that. But the big amount also needs to accept the risk to make money. I think the price of Ethereum has dropped very much. He needs to react at these levels.
You have to look at the indicators of Ethereum first in taking this risk, the price of ethereum is indeed very cheap now, even less than $ 150, there is still support down if the current price is not strong enough to hold it,

But it also can be cheaper because the coin isn't capped so there can be 2x as much ETH in future and the price will have to adjust for it.

Maybe you should try NRG? Its a very interesting project. Whatever you choose I'd first buy Bitcoin and if you already have it try some PoS coins.
Haha, it's a fact! At current, ETH is so cheap and no problem to buy some ETH, but no one can be sure ETH will be a success in the next hard fork PoW to PoS. However, more risk, more profit, I'm sure there's no investment type without a risk. Of course, some people will choose to hold ETH instead of buying more it at this time, but the chance just for any can buy when others scared.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Sembadapuja

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:51:38 AM

You should be careful with the suggestions of other people because they can easily shill you the coins that they're holding. As for IEO, it's hard to predict whether one project will be a success. Since the past few IEOs not that great either. At least it gives back your money back and a bit of profits, but that's all, not having a good ROI. But you know IEOs sometimes needs to hold a certain coin for their lottery and the like. If you want to invest in IEO you should chose trusted one such as binance okex and other top exchange.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:58:36 AM

Try to participate on binance staking, You can stake your bitcoin and buy Elrond $ERD. That was profitable coins in my side. You can invest also on Harmony, That 2 kinds of coins are the best platform for me this year. Elrond was have 65,000 Transaction per second that was the best in terms of transaction also harmony but its still up to you. Good luck 
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:59:41 AM

300$ is a good investment for altcoins, be careful with altcoin investment tips because most of the current altcoins in the market are scams, and you will never be profitable if you invest in altcoins. those altcoins. Move to Binance and buy Celer, I believe this is a good altcoin and the current price is very low so you can bet on it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:09:01 AM

We are in a very risky market for investment. We already know that. But the big amount also needs to accept the risk to make money. I think the price of Ethereum has dropped very much. He needs to react at these levels.
You have to look at the indicators of Ethereum first in taking this risk, the price of ethereum is indeed very cheap now, even less than $ 150, there is still support down if the current price is not strong enough to hold it,

But it also can be cheaper because the coin isn't capped so there can be 2x as much ETH in future and the price will have to adjust for it.

Maybe you should try NRG? Its a very interesting project. Whatever you choose I'd first buy Bitcoin and if you already have it try some PoS coins.
Haha, it's a fact! At current, ETH is so cheap and no problem to buy some ETH, but no one can be sure ETH will be a success in the next hard fork PoW to PoS. However, more risk, more profit, I'm sure there's no investment type without a risk. Of course, some people will choose to hold ETH instead of buying more it at this time, but the chance just for any can buy when others scared.
the good thing is the upgrade of ETH is almost coming so we can see the affect of the price of Q1 next year and we are almost there.
If i am the one who have money i wil surely buy ETH this is the last time you can buy it cheaper thats what i think.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:49:36 AM

In the event that you are as of now investing ,  I recommend you hold your investment  and sit tight for another bull run, or on the off chance that you need to profit quicker, perhaps attempt to figure out how to trade, that is the most ideal approach to develop your profit quicker, if you have the right stuff in trading
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 07:30:25 AM

I rather suggest that you should not invest in IEO or the likes as there is a little chance of multiplying your investment overnight. You should hold your bitcoin or Ethereum considered to be the best investment projects so far. You can even pour your investment in such coins instead of looking for other ones as these coins are the future. 

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Jocuserious (OP)

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 08:44:30 AM

300$ is a good investment for altcoins, be careful with altcoin investment tips because most of the current altcoins in the market are scams, and you will never be profitable if you invest in altcoins. those altcoins. Move to Binance and buy Celer, I believe this is a good altcoin and the current price is very low so you can bet on it.
Currently most of number altcoins going to scam so it not to easy believe invest in everyone altcoins. But we can luck color top altcoins which they have list cmc because it can help profit chance onece time.
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:32:23 AM

Currently most of number altcoins going to scam so it not to easy believe invest in everyone altcoins. But we can luck color top altcoins which they have list cmc because it can help profit chance onece time.

if you invest you have to understand the concept, if you only see the top part of the coin there might be mistakes too. so you need to do research in advance to find the answer, without doing research then we can lose funds or time to invest.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:52:59 AM

if you invest you have to understand the concept, if you only see the top part of the coin there might be mistakes too. so you need to do research in advance to find the answer, without doing research then we can lose funds or time to invest.
and don't forget to analyze the product, because to anticipate conditions like today the role of the product is very important for the survival of the coin. with more and more needed by people, then the coin will certainly grow, or we can trade where the focus is only for the short term

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:01:03 PM

I rather suggest that you should not invest in IEO or the likes as there is a little chance of multiplying your investment overnight. You should hold your bitcoin or Ethereum considered to be the best investment projects so far. You can even pour your investment in such coins instead of looking for other ones as these coins are the future. 
yes, agree with you hold bitcoin and ethereum better than you invest in EIO or ICO in the right now. because EIO or Ico not profitable anymore. and hold in your balance now is best choice, do not convert in altcoins or etc. hold in bitcoin and ethereum is safety and save your balance in the future
convert your balance to altcoins only risk for you

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 12:45:03 PM

I have little amount in bitcoin $279 and Ethereum $72, so where i can invest now? IEO/ICO or old coins in CMC?

If you want give me suggest for IEO then you can explain, which exchange best for a successful IEO.
Basically ICO no have good position now this time, so another chance making profitable for OLD coins?

thanks to all
in my opinion, it's better to stay in your current investment
bitcoin halving is coming next year so holding bitcoin is one of the best choices
and for eth it's not really a bad idea to invest a small amount to it because they will also have an update next year

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 03:50:10 AM

You should be careful with the suggestions of other people because they can easily shill you the coins that they're holding. As for IEO, it's hard to predict whether one project will be a success. Since the past few IEOs not that great either. At least it gives back your money back and a bit of profits, but that's all, not having a good ROI. But you know IEOs sometimes needs to hold a certain coin for their lottery and the like. If you want to invest in IEO you should chose trusted one such as binance okex and other top exchange.
And this is yet another reason why we need to study the markets before we become investors, there have been many cases in the past of people that invested in different coins just because they were convinced to do so by random people on the Internet without realizing that this market is full of people that want their favourite projects to succeed and they are going to say anything to try to convince more people to join their project, so whenever you ask for advice you need to be sceptical as you do not know the agenda behind each recommendation you are getting.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:13:44 AM

I have little amount in bitcoin $279 and Ethereum $72, so where i can invest now? IEO/ICO or old coins in CMC?

If you want give me suggest for IEO then you can explain, which exchange best for a successful IEO.
Basically ICO no have good position now this time, so another chance making profitable for OLD coins?

thanks to all
in my opinion, it's better to stay in your current investment
bitcoin halving is coming next year so holding bitcoin is one of the best choices
and for eth it's not really a bad idea to invest a small amount to it because they will also have an update next year

Instead of investing in other ICO/IEO, it is very good to hold them at the BitCoin and Ehereum because in the coming days we are going to see Bitcoin halving and Ethereum Hard fork, it will help both these to increase their prices. Now a days I don't have a strong faith in IEO/ICO's.
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:37:57 AM

For now I really avoid IEO or ICO in any exchange. Because I avoid the greater risk to value the assets. It's better to do a trade that we can control ourselves, what coins we want to buy. That would be better, than having to force to invest in ICO or IEO.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:44:29 AM

For now I really avoid IEO or ICO in any exchange. Because I avoid the greater risk to value the assets. It's better to do a trade that we can control ourselves, what coins we want to buy. That would be better, than having to force to invest in ICO or IEO.
indeed both have a very high risk but you must be able to take advantage of any situation to be able to get a profit, if you get IEO information from a trusted exchange place such as the Binance or Kucoin exchange or other exchange, so you must be able to participate and use it and don't miss a golden opportunity like that.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 07:51:20 AM

No one is actually forcing us to buy and invest on ICO and IEO's it is purely our decision to make if we are to invest on it. Though, we have different perspective to choose whether to invest on already established cryptocurrency to make our funds be in more risk to invest in ICO or IEO's though the profit is quite more promising, taking the risk is having a more chance of losing because of frauds and scams. For me, I highly recommend investing in top cryptocurrencies we have, rather than to risk allot in these new investment platforms.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:56:03 AM

You already have the best form of investment. If am you, I wouldn't like to invest it on any other altcoin. Bitcoin and ethereum are the most trusted crypto, that will give much p profit than other altcoin. Just hold on to your assets (bitcoin and eth) and wait till the bull run starts

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: