Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need suggest invest in small amount  (Read 2403 times)
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 07:08:59 AM

For now I really avoid IEO or ICO in any exchange. Because I avoid the greater risk to value the assets. It's better to do a trade that we can control ourselves, what coins we want to buy. That would be better, than having to force to invest in ICO or IEO.
No matter what you choose to invest in this market, it is always risky. But if there is any IEO currently running from major exchanges, I will definitely join it, IEO is also risky but it will help investors to gain huge profits when investing in. it. And especially not everyone can participate in IEOs from big exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi ... you have to be lucky and qualified.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 01:27:03 AM

You already have the best form of investment. If am you, I wouldn't like to invest it on any other altcoin. Bitcoin and ethereum are the most trusted crypto, that will give much p profit than other altcoin. Just hold on to your assets (bitcoin and eth) and wait till the bull run starts
Most investors do not realize this until it is too late, bitcoin is by far the best investment in this market and I would dare to say it is the best investment in the world, I do not see why people are always trying to obtain more profits by joining ieos or icos when we have known that the majority of the people lose all their money when they invest in those projects, when they could make a lot of money with bitcoin in a relatively easy way if they just held their coins.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:58:26 AM

For now I really avoid IEO or ICO in any exchange. Because I avoid the greater risk to value the assets. It's better to do a trade that we can control ourselves, what coins we want to buy. That would be better, than having to force to invest in ICO or IEO.
No matter what you choose to invest in this market, it is always risky. But if there is any IEO currently running from major exchanges, I will definitely join it, IEO is also risky but it will help investors to gain huge profits when investing in. it. And especially not everyone can participate in IEOs from big exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi ... you have to be lucky and qualified.
although this step can reduce the risk of fraud, but we must remain cautious, because there are also many projects that deliberately listing on large exchanges with the aim to attract as many investors, and ultimately scam

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:23:54 AM

All investments have risks as well as IEO in major exchanges, the fear is when having to wait for the price pump in a long time to get a profit. There is no guarantee of getting profits quickly, but I know IEO in the exchanges that you mentioned will be an ROI.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:58:31 AM

although this step can reduce the risk of fraud, but we must remain cautious, because there are also many projects that deliberately listing on large exchanges with the aim to attract as many investors, and ultimately scam

Yes, still be careful of the project we should do, because the fraudsters always have a new strategy in carrying out their goals, and the steps mentioned above are good steps to use.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:06:26 AM

not difficult to invest a small amount if you have patience and good knowledge
sometimes many people who want to get high profits with small amounts but they don't have enough knowledge eventually they will just throw shrimp into the well. 'But shirmp still money

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:18:54 AM

sometimes many people who want to get high profits with small amounts but they don't have enough knowledge eventually they will just throw shrimp into the well. 'But shirmp still money

Yes, the small investment is always suggestible if we don't have enough knowledge towards trading, in crypto trading knowledge is very important and it will surely help you to make profits whether it is the higher amount or a smaller amount.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:43:57 AM

You already have the best form of investment. If am you, I wouldn't like to invest it on any other altcoin. Bitcoin and ethereum are the most trusted crypto, that will give much p profit than other altcoin. Just hold on to your assets (bitcoin and eth) and wait till the bull run starts
It is best to avoid Ico/Ieo because of so many failed project. For now I'm not investing in Ico I rather invest in bitcoin and eth which we can hold long term or sell once it reached into peak price to earn profit. Even small amount can do as best that invest only on what we can afford to lose.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 12:31:19 AM

Yes, the small investment is always suggestible if we don't have enough knowledge towards trading, in crypto trading knowledge is very important and it will surely help you to make profits whether it is the higher amount or a smaller amount.

This is not true, if you do not have enough knowledge to trade the markets then the best course of action that you can take is to do nothing, you should not trade the markets in that instance, because if you lose that money you're not going to learn anything out of it because you do not have the knowledge to do that, it is better to take your time and learn how to trade without risking any money and once you're ready then you can start with a small amount of money to gain experience.
Totori

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:32:18 AM

This is not true, if you do not have enough knowledge to trade the markets then the best course of action that you can take is to do nothing, you should not trade the markets in that instance, because if you lose that money you're not going to learn anything out of it because you do not have the knowledge to do that, it is better to take your time and learn how to trade without risking any money and once you're ready then you can start with a small amount of money to gain experience.

I agree but I also believe that "hodl" is a meme. Trading takes some effort to learn but it's not truly hard to get the hang off. One thing I would be worried about is the manipulation in the market, its rampant.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:17:54 AM

If you want to invest in IEO, I think it's better to invest in large exchangers like Binance, Okex, or Huobi. Small exchanger is currently holding a lot of IEO but in my opinion not many successful and many investors who suffered losses after the initial listing
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 12:41:02 PM

If you want to invest in IEO, I think it's better to invest in large exchangers like Binance, Okex, or Huobi. Small exchanger is currently holding a lot of IEO but in my opinion not many successful and many investors who suffered losses after the initial listing
99 percent of IEOs that were conducted on small exchanges brought only losses and losses are very large. I don’t even want to participate in IEOs that take place on large exchanges because this is just a pump and dump scheme. you will understand this when you look at the prices of all the projects that conducted IEO on the Binance

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:02:49 PM

I see, some altcoins in your portfolio are pretty good, like BCH, DASH, EOS, I think it's worth you to fill. But if you want to save it for a long time, BTC and ETH seems to be enough than you have to take greater risks by entering the ICO or IEO area. but, all choices depend on you, I can only suggest.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:12:18 PM

I see, some altcoins in your portfolio are pretty good, like BCH, DASH, EOS, I think it's worth you to fill. But if you want to save it for a long time, BTC and ETH seems to be enough than you have to take greater risks by entering the ICO or IEO area. but, all choices depend on you, I can only suggest.
yes at this time I was a little surprised by the BCH chart after the bitcoin movement started on the market. it seems like it will be an asset that I consider buying and investing. whereas beforehand the BCH market was also not very good for trade and investment. LTC is even better than BCH.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:43:06 PM

99 percent of IEOs that were conducted on small exchanges brought only losses and losses are very large. I don’t even want to participate in IEOs that take place on large exchanges because this is just a pump and dump scheme. you will understand this when you look at the prices of all the projects that conducted IEO on the Binance
Im not interested investing in IEO because just like what you said its like a pump and dump scheme so I better chose a well established coins rather than trying my luck in IEO.

For me btc and eth are enough as an investment. Dont switch to ICO/IEO because its risky.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:54:09 PM

Im not interested investing in IEO because just like what you said its like a pump and dump scheme so I better chose a well established coins rather than trying my luck in IEO.

For me btc and eth are enough as an investment. Dont switch to ICO/IEO because its risky.

I agree with you, there IEO is I think for only risk takers and big time investors. If you really want to invest and gain profits you desire those well established coins can give you the return of profits you want. I would suggest XRP right now due its current price drop, and we are all expecting for it to bounce back since now bitcoins has started to increase its value.
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 02:29:49 PM

This is difficult to find good ICO/IEO, you can't predict what happen about the project in the future. Better you hold your btc and eth on your wallet. This is very good because btc Will halving in this year and i think the price of btc raise up.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 03:03:39 PM

This is difficult to find good ICO/IEO, you can't predict what happen about the project in the future. Better you hold your btc and eth on your wallet. This is very good because btc Will halving in this year and i think the price of btc raise up.
that's right, nowadays it's very difficult to find a good IEO. this is caused because most projects do not choose a large exchange for IEO. participating in IEO is the right way to spend your money  Smiley
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:10:32 PM

that's right, nowadays it's very difficult to find a good IEO. this is caused because most projects do not choose a large exchange for IEO. participating in IEO is the right way to spend your money  Smiley

I understand that project whose conducting IEO were just starting too, so for sure they don't afford to list in large exchange, but for me it means a 'no no' because you don't have private investor, that's why right now I prefer those who didn't do IEO/ICO but still existing and has a lot of private investors, means they are really trusted one.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:00:50 PM

It's right if you do your homework and research well with the project that you are going to invest your money. Don't waste your time
trying to invest with new projects that being held or offered from unknown exchange chances that it will only scam away your money
is very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: