Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶  (Read 3430 times)
joney202535

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:59:23 PM

Please tell me how long it will take to run working prototypes and in which country the project will work initially?

I think it would be quite logical to start with the USA, but I don't really know what decision the team will make.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jjuniorr

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:31:48 PM

This is a service that is given pawtocol to the community, let's use it as best as possible

Future smart sensors on the Pawtocol network will be able to monitor diet, wake and sleep patterns, vital signs and exercise!

https://pawtocol.com/

I wonder how long it will take the team to produce these sensors and what their price will be for the end user.

let's see how the project works. I mean, I need to understand how long it takes to do this. I think it's going to take millions of dollars.
bitcashx

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:04:48 PM

The fact that there will be a quick listing on exchanges it will be really important. Although I do not plan to sell tokens in the near future but the listing gives confidence to the project.

In fact, much will depend not only on the listing but also on the development of the platform. That is how long it will take to fully launch the platform.
stinoutacen

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:35:43 PM

Tell me how long does it take to launch the first working prototypes? And when will the first devices be released?

See the road map. But apparently for the full implementation of the project will take several years.

I think that the project will be able to be implemented much faster judging by the fact that now the team has already shown us a working prototype on the iPhone.
sandy4702

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:05:00 PM

Now for me this decision looks very interesting. I don't understand the concept of monetizing pet data. But marketplace and services for pets that will be in the application it will be very convenient.
zoeymama

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:30:42 PM

It is very interesting for me now to see how the project works. That is, I would like to see the alpha version of the application and the maximum number of partners.
joney202535

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:57:42 PM

Pawtocol always believe in doing things in Creative, Unique and Quality manner. To support our community better, Pawtocol is now available in 6 language support. Visit our website or refer to below links and choose language of your choice

√ English : https://pawtocol.com/?lang=en
√ Portuguese : https://pawtocol.com/?lang=pt
√ Chinese : https://pawtocol.com/?lang=zh
√ Spanish : https://pawtocol.com/?lang=es
√ Korean : https://pawtocol.com/?lang=ko
√ Russian : https://pawtocol.com/?lang=ru

It's just great that you've done localization.
This will allow the project to develop and scale faster.

It's good to see that the team cares as much about the community as much as possible. And I think a lot of people will appreciate it.
jjuniorr

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:25:23 PM

Now it is in fact one of the most useful projects on this forum. This is a development that can really help people and make their lives more comfortable. That is why it is worth attention.

This will help make goods and services cheaper in fact. So for users it will be very profitable.
The interest in the platform can be huge.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 05:07:30 AM

The rise of animal therapy is backed by increasingly serious science showing that social support – a proven antidote to anxiety and loneliness – can come on four legs, not just two. Animals of many types can help calm stress, fear, and anxiety everyone

https://pawtocol.com/

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitcashx

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:01:19 AM

please tell someone from the team already had experience in the blockchain industry. And who will develop artificial intelligence for you?

I would like to know more information about the team. It would be interesting to see any webinars by team members.

the project is already developing rapidly. You can see a lot of press releases and other similar information. There was also a presentation of the visual interface of the project.
zoeymama

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:32:45 AM

there will be no bonuses for investors? And will there be token sales on the site earlier?

there will be no sales rounds on the site. But You can get a bonus of 25% on the exchange and I think it will be the maximum bonus.
jjuniorr

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:09:16 PM

Please tell me how long it will take to run working prototypes and in which country the project will work initially?

I think it would be quite logical to start with the USA, but I don't really know what decision the team will make.

I think that the team understands this well and therefore I will constantly follow the announcements from the team .But I think the implementation of such a project will take a long time .
stinoutacen

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:43:43 PM

see the road map on the site and it will allow you to draw conclusions about it.
But as for me, the team shows a good result even before the sales rounds.
sandy4702

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:13:16 PM

I wonder how I can monetize the data of my Pets ? how will this model work and where can I read more about it?
joney202535

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:43:25 PM

25% is a good motivation and can give an advantage right after listing. But I don't actually plan to sell tokens for me right now . Rather, it will be much more profitable in a year.

And besides tokens will be used as a means of payment which means you will be able to spend this money on your pet in the future buying various goods and services.
jjuniorr

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:14:27 PM

In my opinion the project will get just a huge support as many pet lovers around the world and no one has offered such useful features before.

where can I read more about all the features that the application will have? It's going to be incredibly important to me.
bitcashx

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:44:27 PM

will I need to undergo identity verification on the exchange in order to buy tokens ? And whether citizens of the United States to participate in rounds of sales?
bitcashx

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:09:39 PM

The fact that there will be a quick listing on exchanges it will be really important. Although I do not plan to sell tokens in the near future but the listing gives confidence to the project.

immediately after the listing, there will be no point in selling tokens.
You will need to wait for the full launch of this application.
stinoutacen

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:41:39 PM

Let's see after the sales rounds. I wonder what interest there will be in this project. In fact, there are only 20 days left.

sales rounds will last only 5 days. But the team doesn't have a soft cap and I'm sure there will be huge interest even among pet lovers.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 06:12:44 AM

Visiting the vet regularly can help your pet stay as healthy as possible.

Up to One Year of Age
Adult Years
Senior Years

Article: https://www.reddit.com/r/Pawtocol/comments/e7fltm/vet_visits_prolong_pets_lives/

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: