Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is worth to invest in dogecoin?  (Read 1347 times)
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:52:12 AM

Apparently, Yahoo Finance also added support for DOGE coins and 11000 people have pleaded to Amazon to set DOGE coins as one of the payment methods. Known as fast coins and cheap fees for transactions, it is most likely that Doge becomes a future payment system.

Source

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:01:04 AM

Apparently, Yahoo Finance also added support for DOGE coins and 11000 people have pleaded to Amazon to set DOGE coins as one of the payment methods. Known as fast coins and cheap fees for transactions, it is most likely that Doge becomes a future payment system.

Source

cool  . thanks for that wonderful info buddy  . im aware the rumors about amazon adding btc as one of thier payment methods but im not aware that amazon have added a support for dogecoin  . doge coin is indeed good for paying purposes but doge coin is also one of the favored coins for gamblers or on the gambling site  . its worth to invest or buy doge if you are going to use it imediately but i dont think its  a good investment asset to kept for hodling .
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:02:19 AM

Well!! Did you know? Dogecoin has gained a lot of popularity in the crypto space, as a lot of experts like Elon musk, vitalik, and john McAfee have shown love and support for dogecoin.

On the other hand, experts predict that dogecoin price will rise high in the upcoming years.

What's your take on dogecoin?

Doge is a nice coin and for as long as the project will continue with its promotion and development, I guess it will remain to be one of the coins that a lot of crypto users would prefer, especially in tipping purposes. Its billions of total supply had served their purpose well enough. I appreciate how the team behind the project kept it alive and made it to the top despite its initial plan which was just a meme coin. I cannot consider long term HODLing of DOGE the best choice though. HODL until profit is made.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:09:17 AM

Well!! Did you know? Dogecoin has gained a lot of popularity in the crypto space, as a lot of experts like Elon musk, vitalik, and john McAfee have shown love and support for dogecoin.

On the other hand, experts predict that dogecoin price will rise high in the upcoming years.

Doge is a nice coin and for as long as the project will continue with its promotion and development, I guess it will remain to be one of the coins that a lot of crypto users would prefer, especially in tipping purposes. Its billions of total supply had served their purpose well enough. I appreciate how the team behind the project kept it alive and made it to the top despite its initial plan which was just a meme coin. I cannot consider long term HODLing of DOGE the best choice though. HODL until profit is made.

Big growth won't happen on dogecoin just like you said, dogecoin is just a memecoin and people use it just for tipping purpose or sending money between exchanges with low fees.
Is there any chance for dogecoins to grow big ? I think in normal case no, but if the whales are playing and make dogecoin looks like something, it would happen. But nothing special from dogecoins but the name.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:32:26 AM

I'll definitely be going to invest on Dogecoin between new coins and Doge, it's preferable to invest in Doge, there are hundreds or even thousands of new coins that came but nothing beats old coins like Dogecoin when another all-time high comes, expect Doge to be one of them.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:47:39 AM

Dogecoin already run for so long period of time here in crypto so the experience of team behind this or group know a lot about here like how they develop their own alts by volatile market here then they prove already that they really can handle their Doge even this drops again in again then a lot really support this so we can do invest in this because this can grow
Dogecoin has existed for a long time in this market but this coin should not hold  in the long term because the risks can be great. I often recommend that people should only see this coin as a tool to make money and should sell all when high profits because Doge is not a good choice for investors. If you want to find a good project, you should only invest in the top 30 coins available in this market.

oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 03:49:19 AM

dogecoin is just a memecoin and people use it just for tipping purpose or sending money between exchanges with low fees.
Is there any chance for dogecoins to grow big ? I think in normal case no, but if the whales are playing and make dogecoin looks like something, it would happen. But nothing special from dogecoins but the name.
like trx, doge has many users who are not only active in the trading market, doge is very popular on the gambling site platform with a fairly competitive dividend ratio, this is another reason besides its usefulness in transactions.

Price developments must have a basis and one of them is a token utility. this will guarantee long term movement, this coin is very worthy of long term investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:54:05 AM

I think so, even it will be a better investment than investing in ICO projects and all shitcoins! Just look at the DOGE's 24 hours trading volume, you will realize how many people have it and trade it every day! DOGE coin will give you sure shot profit. So, investing in DOGE at the right time is a very good decision.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:40:51 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2019, 08:30:47 AM by Cherylstar86

I think so, even it will be a better investment than investing in ICO projects and all shitcoins! Just look at the DOGE's 24 hours trading volume, you will realize how many people have it and trade it every day! DOGE coin will give you sure shot profit. So, investing in DOGE at the right time is a very good decision.

Investing is not bad even that coin is not popular in which will depends on your own perceptions. Basically, each of us want a good profit but on the other hand will still depends on your luck as well as the strategy that you will move. As I look the history of doge coin as I have it before it's looks like common to me to compare to other coin but still have a potential that can give a profit in the future.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:53:47 AM

I think dogecoin is a good coin. I've saved several of it. There are several reasons one of which has been mentioned by the OP that people who are influential in crypto love dogecoin. In addition, starting from small to large exchanges will definitely include dogecoin as an asset that can be traded. Although it seems that there is no systemic development in the doge, the community is getting bigger every year. This proves that dogecoin prices could have shot up according to the predictions of these people.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:19:39 AM

Dogecoin is just used to be made of people with meme and ends up being a cryptocurrency project. And now to its popularity on every platform such as their faucet is used to be a priority.
No wonder if many people are wearing it. But his price that kept stuck up a few digits made a hard profit. But I also estimate doge will rise in the future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:27:01 AM

Yep doge coin has gained popularity even the dev abandoned it, still survive until now. Many people still love doge coin including me and I think it is still worth to invest in Dogecoin good for long term investment and also good for trading.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 07:49:23 AM

Dogecoin is the king of all shitcoins. I would rate it as the most audacious shitcoin that ever got listed in the cryptocurrency market. But it is true that this shitcoin has managed to build a huge user-base. The DOGE community is influential and loyal, and this has helped this shitcoin to attain levels of popularity and acceptability which many of the more technologically advanced altcoins lack.
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 07:51:31 AM

dogecoin is one coin that was made just for jokes but is now one coin that can be ranked 20th as the largest currency on the market with more than 683 million dollars in market capitalization. This certainly shows that dogecoin is indeed one cryptocurency that is indeed maintained as an investment asset, and in my opinion what makes Dogecoin handy is part of an increasing demand for crypto-based assets that a can serve purposes as alternative payment method, just like bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:01:07 AM

Big growth won't happen on dogecoin just like you said, dogecoin is just a memecoin and people use it just for tipping purpose or sending money between exchanges with low fees.

One of my considerations when I said that DOGE is not good for long term HODLing is that the total supply of DOGE is more than a hundred billion and its market cap is already reaching a few hundreds of millions in USD. If HODLing means you are expecting that the value of your coins will reach x5 or more, it might not happen to DOGE. Because that would mean DOGE reaches a marketcap of more than a billion USD. It may happen but only if the entire crypto market cap is also reaching trillions.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:02:04 AM

Doge is old and trusted in cryptocurrency. but bearish market makes  Doge coin different
it is hard to get big pumped last time ago, when the price easily get pumped after touching support
i wont invest on doge at this bearish altmarket, but ofc it would be different at the next bullish market

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:11:47 AM

Recently I have not seen any strong growth from this currency. However, this is a good currency, after many years of development, it has confirmed its position in the market, standing firm after many times of market decline.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:18:55 AM

Dogecoin is the king of all shitcoins. I would rate it as the most audacious shitcoin that ever got listed in the cryptocurrency market. But it is true that this shitcoin has managed to build a huge user-base. The DOGE community is influential and loyal, and this has helped this shitcoin to attain levels of popularity and acceptability which many of the more technologically advanced altcoins lack.
Doge should not be considered as shitcoins, though its price is not showing any improvement unlike any other altcoins, doge stays as it is since the first month of this year, it is still considered as good crypto. It is used to make transactions for having low fees, and we can't avoid the fact that it is still used and far from calling it a shitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:34:42 AM

Dogecoin is certainly very popular and many investors invest in this altcoin, but I don’t think that it is necessary to invest huge amounts of money in this altcoin, well, I think that Dogecoin will not be able to show incredible growth in the future, but everyone should hold at least a little dogecoins in their portfolio.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:42:36 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2019, 10:51:57 AM by masterrex

I think dogecoin has already showing a lot of potentials, and because its an old coin already i believe that it has already a fundamental effect of its users, holders and supporters, Doge was showing resiliency during the last bearish period that's why i believe that in the coming years Dogecoin will be exalted like those of the so called crypto royalties. that's why its worthy to invest.  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: