Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is worth to invest in dogecoin?  (Read 1349 times)
itos84
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 6

wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 01:52:32 AM

It could still be good but just invest maximum 0.5% of all your crypto portfolio.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 11:28:29 PM

I didn't think about owning Dogecoin, because the price was so low. but the advantage of Dogecoin is the low fees when making transfers. that's what Dogecoin is all about.
denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 11:38:41 PM

Well!! Did you know? Dogecoin has gained a lot of popularity in the crypto space, as a lot of experts like Elon musk, vitalik, and john McAfee have shown love and support for dogecoin.

On the other hand, experts predict that dogecoin price will rise high in the upcoming years.

What's your take on dogecoin?

i usually used dogecoin for my short-termed investment. i also use dogecoin for my daily trading. the price was changed frequently and it gain some profit for me, this year dogecoin price has changed up to 100% so many times. that's why i loved it.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 07:28:50 AM

I prefer to stay away from these type of meme coins as they are good for traders and I am pretty bad at it. I prefer to invest in some projects and hold it for the long term.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 11:57:33 AM

Well!! Did you know? Dogecoin has gained a lot of popularity in the crypto space, as a lot of experts like Elon musk, vitalik, and john McAfee have shown love and support for dogecoin.

On the other hand, experts predict that dogecoin price will rise high in the upcoming years.

i usually used dogecoin for my short-termed investment. i also use dogecoin for my daily trading. the price was changed frequently and it gain some profit for me, this year dogecoin price has changed up to 100% so many times. that's why i loved it.

If you want to profit from Dogecoin, then you need to hold them for the long term. Dogecoin has very little hype and every year it's only going up 1-2 times, this year they've got the hype from Tiktok and the price has gone up pretty much. If someone held them since the beginning of 2020 or before, they would have made a lot of profits

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 12:19:46 PM

It has been one of the oldest coin in the market but personally i do not see any real value in buying and holding dogecoin because there is not much going on about it. It is just a coin and nothing else so I do not find it as an attractive investment.

someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 12:23:14 PM

You can still invest in it, but it's not a really good altcoin in this market. Its price also won't move too much and you need to take a long time to profit from it. I won't waste my time and money on this project, instead I will look for Defi projects or invest in the top 10 in coinmarketcap

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 12:25:49 PM

It has been one of the oldest coin in the market but personally i do not see any real value in buying and holding dogecoin because there is not much going on about it. It is just a coin and nothing else so I do not find it as an attractive investment.
Well doge is a meme coin and whether it really have value or not in the eye of people atleast doge could be utilized for sending money and with their relatively cheap transaction fee.
I've known many people who uses doge for sending money and have no problem with it. I guess that alone already explain why doge still exist until today.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 01:33:52 PM

There's no doubt that dogecoin is a popular cryptocurrency and has been around for a while now. I consider dogecoin a good source of investment because I have a vehement conviction that dogecoin would be around for while and as such worth long term hold. The value has been quite low for a long time now, but that there's no hope for substantial growth in the near future.
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 02:42:56 PM

You can still invest in it, but it's not a really good altcoin in this market. Its price also won't move too much and you need to take a long time to profit from it. I won't waste my time and money on this project, instead I will look for Defi projects or invest in the top 10 in coinmarketcap
Agree, although we can see dogecoin growing and reacting to the market over some period of each year, it is still not enough to generate confidence in this project because its technology is so old, a slowdown has been evident while the dominance of new altcoins is overwhelming too much in terms of functionality and community. Therefore, wasting time and money on this project is not a good idea as you say, we have money and the market has better and more rewarding positions for us to invest

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
lxiaoh

Activity: 533

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 03:21:30 PM

It cannot be denied that Dogecoin is indeed popular, one truth is clear, 'Whatever is, is right'. Dogecoin have survived in cryptocurrency market for seven years, on this point Dogecoin amply demonstrates its  competitiveness. For cryptocurrency market, Dogecoin is already an old man, but it still cherish high aspirations. In conclusion,i would definitely say yes to invest in dogecoin.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 03:38:30 PM

Dogecoin has always been an altcoin that receives a lot of attention from people in this market, you can invest in it but you need to be patient. Once Dogecoin receives the fomo, it will inevitably increase a lot in the short term

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 03:49:29 PM

I prefer to stay away from these type of meme coins as they are good for traders and I am pretty bad at it. I prefer to invest in some projects and hold it for the long term.

Although they are considered a meme coin but still they are one of the most trusted coins in the market, they have proven their longevity, and they made profit for a lot of traders, many exchanges has a pair for Doge it's still worth adding it in your portfolio and yes they are going to increase in the future.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 03:58:29 PM

We thought that a cryptocurrency based on a joke with the Meme logo can´t survive. But, it was proven that we were wrong. Around the Dogecoin was a great community created, it has itself marketing, look at all Dogecoin memes and even in 2020 still, Dogecoin is so popular. A few weeks ago there was a TikTok challenge to buy Dogecoin, again created as fun. But you see, it works!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 04:16:36 PM

i would definitely say yes to invest in dogecoin.

Dogecoin is good for long time investment because it has a technology that has not really been used as bitcoin. It fees are good for transfer. Although many talk on the unlimited supply but if for example there is some burn, the value can rise rapidly.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 04:19:28 PM

i would definitely say yes to invest in dogecoin.

Dogecoin is good for long time investment because it has a technology that has not really been used as bitcoin. It fees are good for transfer. Although many talk on the unlimited supply but if for example there is some burn, the value can rise rapidly.
Dogecoin's technology will never be widely used, which is why Dogecoin cannot become one of the top altcoins in this market. I will not invest in this project because it will not be too profitable for me

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 05:00:55 PM

somehow since I was in crypto I didn't really like this coin even though some time ago it had experienced an increase in price but it still made me interested, by the way I also laughed when I saw the article you shared, there is a picture of 1 DOGE = 1 LAMBO! Cheesy

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 05:04:47 PM

Dogecoin is traded almost all big exchanges with good daily volume and it is a good investment for short and long investment as its price still very low and one small jump will give you good return at this stage.

shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 05:10:50 PM

Elon Musk's favorite crypto project, I think the project still lives only thanks to its community.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 05:21:07 PM

Lots of crypto traders are using Doge. The one thing that I remember the first days discovered Bitcoin was watching youtube users who show off their trading profit and I noticed his Tshirt was the dogecoin dog. He is just so proud in trading doge that made him more money.

Investing to doge must be worth but you would have to wait for months to years. Its meant for long term investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: