Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For new people, when they go on the journey to bitcoin.  (Read 695 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:40:02 AM

Actually the existence of beginners will help improve and introduce bitcoin slowly to be developed so that bitcoin can be used by many people evenly and this is one of the simplest adoptions but has a big effect on bitcoin.
we must support it and motivate them to travel to bitcoin, and they must deepen to find out about bitcoin in detail especially the risks to be faced and here is a place for them to learn and find good information.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:16:16 AM

Actually the existence of beginners will help improve and introduce bitcoin slowly to be developed so that bitcoin can be used by many people evenly and this is one of the simplest adoptions but has a big effect on bitcoin.
we must support it and motivate them to travel to bitcoin, and they must deepen to find out about bitcoin in detail especially the risks to be faced and here is a place for them to learn and find good information.
obstacles will also be found if the infrastructure has not been met, namely the existence of the internet network. so that the introduction can directly hit the target if done to beginners with hands-on practice. very supportive so that beginners can more clear information so that the development of bitcoin can be more evenly distributed.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 10:06:44 AM

If we consider earn bitcoin as some goal, or something else altogether, we must have the following:
Work, the effort to succeed, and the ability to cope with the environment.
These are the three basic things to be successful. And most of all it refers to things like bitcoin.

-Work can be divided into: work by obligation and work by motivation.
these two concepts are different because I quote "He who wants is better than what he has to", therefore more productive and intense work that brings better results and rapid progress towards the goal.

-The effort in this case can be divided into: incorrect effort and correct effort.
Improper effort, that is, a desire to work and be better
but you are still learning the wrong way (and you know the way you would be better) and therefore have no means of progress
The right effort is to learn it the hard way because you know that you will be better off if you hear it right and it comes to your own later.
The right effort to progress in everything you do has to exist, the basis of every progression is.

-Being able to cope in the surrounding area is one very important thing, it will not always be possible to seek help from someone, sometimes we are left to nature and we are our own boss. Someone gets it by birth, someone gets it, and everyone else is just miserable workers who do nothing from their lives. "If there is no way find it, if you don't find it, make it"

Conclusion:
You don't always have to wait out of the chair with your feet up on the table, you don't reach your destination that way. Nothing will fall from heaven into our pocket.
We must give 100% of ourselves to succeed what we want.

i agree we all know that we only have one chance in our life and if we really want to succeed
we need to give our best and learn from hardest way as much as possible
it is not only applicable in bitcoin but in all different profession

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Maotezi (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:30:33 PM

You need to spend a lot of time and effort to earn on the trade, but it pays off.

But during that time you have to do your best to be better, it takes a little longer for someone to handle the trade. Someone has a lot of experience, so one can rely on it, one may try, but mus e happens that he is not going, but he should not stop there, he should look forward, and go further and strive for achievement, not go one step further....
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:18:47 AM

But during that time you have to do your best to be better, it takes a little longer for someone to handle the trade. Someone has a lot of experience, so one can rely on it, one may try, but mus e happens that he is not going, but he should not stop there, he should look forward, and go further and strive for achievement, not go one step further....

Relying on experts is not a good thing, let's just check and study how they analyze things, but, relying entirely our trading is not a good way, I would rather lose at my own mistakes and learning later rather than relying for some experts and blaming them for the loss I had. So, better to be responsible and to take risk on your own, there's no reason not to study trading as there are tools for guidance out there available everywhere.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 05:12:12 AM

Relying on experts is not a good thing, let's just check and study how they analyze things, but, relying entirely our trading is not a good way, I would rather lose at my own mistakes and learning later rather than relying for some experts and blaming them for the loss I had. So, better to be responsible and to take risk on your own, there's no reason not to study trading as there are tools for guidance out there available everywhere.
Always self learning gives better results, along with this having reference as the experts predictions will be more effective. When we rely on someone who is already an expert we just follow their footprints and we won't make any self decisions. Here the failure occurs, because in what market condition and marketcap he made profit out of the trade and present can't be the same all the time.

We need to analyze how good things need to be taken forward and what need to be prioritized for profiting.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 05:42:03 AM

I believe that everyone here is not just expecting bitcoin to fall as manner form heaven form above, it is when you work hard for bitcoin that you earn it, just like you have to work hard for fiat before you can be able to earn fiat, those who are lazy to work hard are the ones that are gambling and thinking that they could earn some bitcoin through that.

All the years that I have been in cryptocurrency industry, there is no area aside gambling that I have not really exploited to be able to get some more bitcoin to use as investment, or to use for my personal need. Trading is what I even see as the most hard-working way to earn bitcoin, because it requires so much brain, calculation, smartness and skills for you to be able to trade perfectly and not lose the little money you are using.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:11:12 AM

I believe that everyone here is not just expecting bitcoin to fall as manner form heaven form above, it is when you work hard for bitcoin that you earn it, just like you have to work hard for fiat before you can be able to earn fiat, those who are lazy to work hard are the ones that are gambling and thinking that they could earn some bitcoin through that.

All the years that I have been in cryptocurrency industry, there is no area aside gambling that I have not really exploited to be able to get some more bitcoin to use as investment, or to use for my personal need. Trading is what I even see as the most hard-working way to earn bitcoin, because it requires so much brain, calculation, smartness and skills for you to be able to trade perfectly and not lose the little money you are using.
That's right, the trading is the most hardest way to earn bitcoin in the cryptocurrency field because it takes a lot of time, hard work and enough knowledge to understand and gain experience in order to be good in trading and also for you to be earn a good profit in trading industry. Actually through the years I've been staying in the bounty section or bounty campaigns and participating on it in order to gain bitcoin here in the forum, like you I have been go into the gambling also because I really want the gambling session in which you are gamble your money to double or multiple it.
Actually I've been go to the journey of bitcoin becauseI want to have extra income so that I can manage and support my everyday expenses.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:31:35 AM

A lot of people who heard about cryptocurrency and it's potential way to earn invests in cryptocurrency without even learning the basics and ends up getting scammed. Putting an effort to educate your self and to adapt to the environment will not benefit others but will benefit you. Cryptocurrency is a complex and risky thing to understand. That is why effort, patience and hard work should be done.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:35:31 AM

A lot of people who heard about cryptocurrency and it's potential way to earn invests in cryptocurrency without even learning the basics and ends up getting scammed. Putting an effort to educate your self and to adapt to the environment will not benefit others but will benefit you. Cryptocurrency is a complex and risky thing to understand. That is why effort, patience and hard work should be done.
Agree to that, putting lots of efforts to educate yourself understanding how things are working and how will you fit yourself to adopt the environment will give you better chances to maximize everything out from this industry. Always keeps being optimistic and have the right attitude to bring more good vibes while working and trying to find the right ways to succeed out from this industry.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:21:52 AM

Conclusion:
You don't always have to wait out of the chair with your feet up on the table, you don't reach your destination that way. Nothing will fall from heaven into our pocket.

When it comes to Bitcoin, You really need to spend either your money from your own pockets or your precious time. each of these categories requires a lot of patience. when you think you're gonna just end up getting a lot of money from it without even trying, you're wrong. every successful hodlers has managed to get a lot of income from Bitcoin because of their patience to hold it for long.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:35:19 AM

Conclusion:

When it comes to Bitcoin, You really need to spend either your money from your own pockets or your precious time. each of these categories requires a lot of patience. when you think you're gonna just end up getting a lot of money from it without even trying, you're wrong. every successful hodlers has managed to get a lot of income from Bitcoin because of their patience to hold it for long.
That is good advice that holding your bitcoin for a long period of time is profitable but as what I have understood to OP. You don't always have to wait out of the chair with your feet up on the table, just do something of earning bitcoin without spending money from your own pocket. There are too many ways to get Bitcoin for free without spending money, in exchange for your precious time you can have it.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:01:53 AM

For beginners  Bitcoin journey is not that easy to earn until they understand better. But once they start doing hard work and have knowledge in bitcoin it is very easy for them to earn more.

This is a good platform were people can do profit. In bitcoin you need a bit patience and hard work you gain more benefit out of it.

Than buying bitcoin one should earn it. Anybody can start bitcoin journey if you have good knowledge in bitcoin /crypto.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 01:08:17 PM

This is definitely true. Good things only come to those who work for it. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies aren't a shortcut to success unless we work hard to achieve our target goals here.
It may be hard in the beginning but if we'll have the eagerness to learn, we will be able to reach what we want here. It's necessary to have patience especially in long term investment but we should also exert an effort to grow and succeed.
Meowth05

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 01:42:09 PM

For beginners  Bitcoin journey is not that easy to earn until they understand better. But once they start doing hard work and have knowledge in bitcoin it is very easy for them to earn more.

This is a good platform were people can do profit. In bitcoin you need a bit patience and hard work you gain more benefit out of it.

Than buying bitcoin one should earn it. Anybody can start bitcoin journey if you have good knowledge in bitcoin /crypto.
Indeed, learning Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not that hard as what you have think of and as long as you have passion to learn this things it won't be a problem. Once you have gained experience you could now earn more profit in various ways such as Trading, Investment and through Signature Campaigns upon this forum. You need have a lot of patience as well to deal with long term profit.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:17:44 PM

If we consider earn bitcoin as some goal, or something else altogether, we must have the following:
Work, the effort to succeed, and the ability to cope with the environment.
These are the three basic things to be successful. And most of all it refers to things like bitcoin.

-Work can be divided into: work by obligation and work by motivation.
these two concepts are different because I quote "He who wants is better than what he has to", therefore more productive and intense work that brings better results and rapid progress towards the goal.

-The effort in this case can be divided into: incorrect effort and correct effort.
Improper effort, that is, a desire to work and be better
but you are still learning the wrong way (and you know the way you would be better) and therefore have no means of progress
The right effort is to learn it the hard way because you know that you will be better off if you hear it right and it comes to your own later.
The right effort to progress in everything you do has to exist, the basis of every progression is.

-Being able to cope in the surrounding area is one very important thing, it will not always be possible to seek help from someone, sometimes we are left to nature and we are our own boss. Someone gets it by birth, someone gets it, and everyone else is just miserable workers who do nothing from their lives. "If there is no way find it, if you don't find it, make it"

Conclusion:

If you really want to earn profits then you need to work hard for it as nothing in this world came free of cost.The profits can be your salary or cryptocuurencies or any other form of payment but if you want it you have to earn it in the right way.Moreover you need to learn about the feild in which you are involved and slowly gain expereience with its usage.Set some rules for you to achieve your goal and try to move in that way even if the wind is in opposite direction never lean backwards and you will get success one day.See the sayings and wordings of some renowned personalities which can inspire you.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:59:50 PM

Basically, it applies the same to anything to work for in life.
I wish you became a bit specific on what "work in motivation" and "work in obligation" is like in application to Bitcoin or any crypto coins. What situations requires coping and that would pretty much be the trends here in cryptos, the bearish and bullish trends.
You could also try writing an article from this, OP.
in the application of real work as well as this, actually the work in the real world and in crypto is not much different. what distinguishes me is the freedom that there is more in crypto work
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 03:50:59 PM

A bit formerly the forum members assured that bitcoin would have incredibly successful future. And what has happened? I often hear and read various pessimistic thoughts I even heard an opinion that bitcoin has been being sick since the downtrend happened. Possibly it sounds funny but anyway there is something sensible in that opinion. Why not? I may compare a human being which feels sick and a financial asset which is unstable at the moment. Some of us earned money thanks to bitcoin and I think we should not devastate anyone's hopes to earn too. Everything may happen as well as a new sudden strong uptrend in bitcoin

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:18:20 PM

Basically, it applies the same to anything to work for in life.
I wish you became a bit specific on what "work in motivation" and "work in obligation" is like in application to Bitcoin or any crypto coins. What situations requires coping and that would pretty much be the trends here in cryptos, the bearish and bullish trends.
You could also try writing an article from this, OP.
in the application of real work as well as this, actually the work in the real world and in crypto is not much different. what distinguishes me is the freedom that there is more in crypto work
Yes you were right i can freely do anything here without some boss that would shout at you like in the real world. This is the reason why they talk more about of giving a jobless person into the crypto space. The world is too much for us that finding a decent job would require so much work while being underpaid.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 05:00:00 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2019, 11:04:16 AM by kaya11

That's too much, care for yourself and your family also if you have. Don't trust too much and don't you put efforts on it too much, leave even a percent or two for a chance of comeback whenever you fall or fail. Because if you fail in 100 percent you fail big time and there is no coming back.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: