Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoiners now is your chance  (Read 3168 times)
Iyanjr

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 09:59:30 AM

One of the main trends that will have a great impact on the development of global cryptocurrency markets is the development of derivatives based on BTC. Moreover, the development of this market will be quite rapid. This is what many of the world's leading crypto analysts believe. This includes Alexey Markov, a trader at United Traders. Crypto derivatives, in his opinion – are one of the main driving forces not only of Bitcoin, but of the entire crypto currency market as a whole.

A lot of altcoins based on BTC do really rely on btc. I know that sounds obvious and stupid, but it could be bad potentially.
Because some other coins that are not based on anything, but themselves are much safer in long term.
If btc is going to fall/break or whatever - a lot of alts are going to join it in journey down to the bottom.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:53:38 PM

Right now is Definitely an incredible time to get some altcoins, however you should be cautious about what you purchase. Some look great however will remain shitcoins. Be that as it may, there are loads of utilization case crypto extends out there, that if the crypto advertise begins blasting at this moment, they could soar. Research those potential activities, at that point contribute on the ones you believe are sufficient.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:56:42 PM

I agree with the first point (although it's not easy to find it). for the second point I am still doubtful, because at this time a lot of new altcoins are circulating in the market, they are promoting a variety of new innovations that will not necessarily last longer than the old altcoin.

yes, this is a big problem so it raises doubts for investors who want to put their money into a new project or altcoin that was just launched, because as we know, there are already quite a lot of new projects that have sprung up but cannot be developed to the maximum so the newly launched coins related to only having a low value in various exchanges

Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:27:20 PM

Start buying altcoins before its too late, the red market you are all complaining about is a big opportunity for those who knows that altcoin time will arrive, all you need to do is ....

1. Buy altcoins that have real use cases or backed with real wprking product, they tend to always have value better than copied projects.

2. Take it or leave it, new good projects will bring better ROI than many old altcoins, feels like we've seem how far old altcoins can go already, now its new altcoins time.
Of course, the time for a good increase in the price of altcoins will come more than once. The one who intelligently prepares for this process will win. However, old altcoins are not always better than new ones or vice versa. Both among old and among new projects there are many successful and many useless. This issue needs to be approached individually and carefully studied projects in which we are going to invest our money.
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 06:08:43 PM

if the main goal is about altcoin investment, then it is not too risky if you choose Altcoin which is already listed in the top 10 in the Coinmarketcap market, especially like EOS, ETH & BNB. after seeing the market is currently still in a weakened situation and of course this is a golden opportunity to buy at low prices. but my advice is much better for you to prioritize investing with btc, and some of your money for some altcoin bags.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
@MarkHen29177965

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:03:51 PM

You are absolutely saying the right thing! Everybody is waiting for the next bull run as the crypto has some great upcoming events. Though  2019 wasn't a bad year for crypto, Bitcoin hit 13K USD plus, ETH price was 33-0 USD plus and all the good altcoins had a good price over the year. Now the Bitcoin price has decreased a bit and altcoins too, that doesn't mean we are going to a bear run again, rather it is the best time and opportunity for everyone to purchase altcoins at a cheaper price. The best purchasing time is to purchase when cost is where it counts, regardless of whether bitcoin start increasing in price value  not many altcoins will pursue immediately e.g eth and litecoin so purchasing altcoins when bitcoin price is reducing  is the best purchasing time
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:09:46 PM

Some are still in fear that another bear might take over if they start investing in altcoin right now, I got this personally from a friend in my country, the best advice I gave him was to go for bitcoin if he is too scared of altcoins because no matter what, bitcoin will always stand again

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:16:55 PM

Start buying altcoins before its too late, the red market you are all complaining about is a big opportunity for those who knows that altcoin time will arrive, all you need to do is ....

1. Buy altcoins that have real use cases or backed with real wprking product, they tend to always have value better than copied projects.

2. Take it or leave it, new good projects will bring better ROI than many old altcoins, feels like we've seem how far old altcoins can go already, now its new altcoins time.
In my opinion, the old altcoins have a much better chance of life than the new ones.In any case, what is happening now with altcoins (both new and old) makes me very happy.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 02:51:34 PM

I am not too sure about it... The focus is going to be on Bitcoin for the next few months. Because there is a lot of anticipation and hype in the market surrounding the upcoming block reward halving. So at least for the next 5-6 months, the altcoins may stay under the radar. Any spikes affecting the altcoins in the mean time are going to be temporary in nature.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1734

To the moon

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 04:16:19 PM

I am not too sure about it... The focus is going to be on Bitcoin for the next few months. Because there is a lot of anticipation and hype in the market surrounding the upcoming block reward halving. So at least for the next 5-6 months, the altcoins may stay under the radar. Any spikes affecting the altcoins in the mean time are going to be temporary in nature.

Investing in bitcoin has a more guaranteed income. But buying altcoins can yield more percent of revenue, although I consider it a riskier asset. Therefore, you need to choose the best solution for investing part of your Deposit in altcoins.

themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 05:13:21 PM

Yes you are right if anyone wants to invest in alt-coins they must have a to be patience, because when the market condition goes down people start panic and sell their coins in losses, if you can wait for long than invest in alt-coins is a good opportunity. 

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
olabsd

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 06:08:17 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2020, 06:33:51 PM by olabsd

Hey. Much depends on every particular solution, it is pretty hard to choose just 1 advanced solution. What is even more interesting - there are more and more platforms, but it always requires experience to choose the most promising idea
jetskur

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 06:10:40 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2020, 06:34:39 PM by jetskur

Hey. Much depends on every particular solution, it is pretty hard to choose just 1 advanced solution. What is even more interesting - there are more and more platforms, but it always requires experience to choose the most promising idea

Good evening. I share your views here. In my opinion, what also makes sense - objective ratings and listing on leading exchanges. I mean it basically allows to choose with more parameters being taken into consideration
olabsd

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 06:25:50 PM

Good evening. I share your views here. In my opinion, what also makes sense - objective ratings and listing on leading exchanges. I mean it basically allows to choose with more parameters being taken into consideration

Indeed. And talking about you, are there many platforms with value and practical benefits you can recommend? Of course, the ones that meet your requirements, like being listed etc
jetskur

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 06:26:23 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2020, 06:38:15 PM by jetskur

Indeed. And talking about you, are there many platforms with value and practical benefits you can recommend? Of course, the ones that meet your requirements, like being listed etc

You know, my favorite these days is Verasity with their VRA token. Guys are coming with entirely new standards on video sharing industry, having more than 700k active users. What I am really impressed with - VRA token is having truly high trading volume, leading Binance DEX and is already listed on Kucoin (more Tier 1 exchanges listings are planned). And there are pretty bold milestones being met, for example, Verasity has proved its value to publishers by dramatically increasing viewer engagement and video views on their site domains to 1.3M viewers. Of course, I recommend you to check out their website to explore more
olabsd

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 06:38:51 PM

You know, my favorite these days is Verasity with their VRA token. Guys are coming with entirely new standards on video sharing industry, having more than 700k active users. What I am really impressed with - VRA token is having truly high trading volume, leading Binance DEX and is already listed on Kucoin (more Tier 1 exchanges listings are planned). And there are pretty bold milestones being met, for example, Verasity has proved its value to publishers by dramatically increasing viewer engagement and video views on their site domains to 1.3M viewers. Of course, I recommend you to check out their website to explore more

Definitely looks impressing, let me check out more on the solution. Thank you for your recommendation
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:22:20 PM

Old is gold is not just a proverb, it's reality! Old coins who are still live with good trading volume means they have working products or adoption. I am much sure in the next bull run they will be huge, but all new projects can't give good ROI to its investors. People are aware enough about picking better coins, ROI is not the only matter here!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
TemTum

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:24:07 PM

Bull run is in play its already seen with some coins like temtum going 3x already

TemTum surely the best alt for big profits this year

Working mainnet after 7 years of research and work as part of a PhD

Two exchanges - coinall and liquid, 1.5M usd of volume per day - third exchange coming online soon with a market cap top 90

Deals with nation states to run their digital currency !
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:06:28 PM

I agree with you, many people complain because they see the market continues to fall, even though it is a good opportunity to buy more altcoin, because when the price starts to rise then we will definitely get a very big profit, besides that I also suggest better to invest in altcoin which is in the top 500 coinmarketcap and of course must have a good project.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:51:08 PM

In fact, the situation is rather ambiguous now. No one knows what will happen to the market in the future.
Yesterday people were afraid to invest in alternative coins, but already today seeing how the market is growing non-stop, they begin to realize that they have in vain abandoned the idea of investing.
However, it is far from a fact that by investing in alternative coins now someone will be able to earn money on this.

The market is preparing another trap for everyone.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀