Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters do not need to wait for altcoin season  (Read 1052 times)
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:27:09 AM

I’m still a bounty hunter accumulating good tokens not the shit  Grin and I’m willing to wait. But I believe once the space is more regulated crypto will become more an ideal place to make descent income, however despite the low morale of ICO’s nowadays there are still genuine projects that are worth joining a campaign.
You are bounty hunter but joining with Yobit signature campaign, maybe you are looking instant payment and have know how much btc received every day than joined with bounty campaign without know when listing and distributing. I will joining bounty campaign although altcoin season not come soon, for me joining bounty campaign is best way how to earn free altcoin.
He is just doing another task since bounty hunting is not profitable anymore. I don't see anything wrong with that. Whether he is looking for an instant payment or not, as long as his task was done properly, it is all good to be part of any campaign.
So, you are saying you are also joining bounty campaigns, then why telling someone that he is looking for instant payment? Then you are also doing the same thing as you said to him Wink
This guy is right 👆. As of the moment I paused joining bunch of campaigns and focusing on more profitable which is the Signature. But will join bounties again if ICO’s are in good shape again but more selective.
angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 03:54:22 AM

I’m still a bounty hunter accumulating good tokens not the shit  Grin and I’m willing to wait. But I believe once the space is more regulated crypto will become more an ideal place to make descent income, however despite the low morale of ICO’s nowadays there are still genuine projects that are worth joining a campaign.
You are bounty hunter but joining with Yobit signature campaign, maybe you are looking instant payment and have know how much btc received every day than joined with bounty campaign without know when listing and distributing. I will joining bounty campaign although altcoin season not come soon, for me joining bounty campaign is best way how to earn free altcoin.
He is just doing another task since bounty hunting is not profitable anymore. I don't see anything wrong with that. Whether he is looking for an instant payment or not, as long as his task was done properly, it is all good to be part of any campaign.
So, you are saying you are also joining bounty campaigns, then why telling someone that he is looking for instant payment? Then you are also doing the same thing as you said to him Wink
This guy is right 👆. As of the moment I paused joining bunch of campaigns and focusing on more profitable which is the Signature. But will join bounties again if ICO’s are in good shape again but more selective.
A lot of users are doing the same thing, and it is a common thing to look for another task to do. But I don't think that bounty campaigns will come alive again, maybe another kind of offering will come and that will serve as a new source of bounty campaigns. If there will be a regulation to stop scam projects, then bounty campaigns will surely make its comeback.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:34:12 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 01:40:54 PM by Ashong Salonga

Some bounty hunters quit because altcoin market is not in good shape but very few new projects still manage to enter this space in this so called bad time, my point is if new projects can take the risks why not same with bounty hunters? altcoin market of this year is poor no doubt but some bounty projects still become a success

Why waiting for altcoin season?
So that your effort could not be wasted. If you were in their same shoes, it's too easy to understand. It's not the money that was wasted for them but their time and effort. In spite of that some bounty hunters are still hopeful thus we shouldn't include them all. We can't blame what their decision is.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 04:57:09 AM

Some bounty hunters quit because altcoin market is not in good shape but very few new projects still manage to enter this space in this so called bad time, my point is if new projects can take the risks why not same with bounty hunters? altcoin market of this year is poor no doubt but some bounty projects still become a success

So that your effodt could not be wasted. If you were in their same shoes, it's too easy to understand. It's not the money that was wasted for them but their time and effort. In spite of that some bounty hunters are still hopeful thus we shouldn't include them all. We can't blame what their decision is.

You can decide whether you want to risk and spend some time and effort or not since bounty hunting is a gamble game right now and majority of the campaigns is obviously not paying that's why I can't blame them to give up for now and look for another venture since that option now is so messy and good for those people who aims to strike a jackpot and can easily move on when certain things fail out.

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:09:39 AM

So that your effodt could not be wasted. If you were in their same shoes, it's too easy to understand. It's not the money that was wasted for them but their time and effort. In spite of that some bounty hunters are still hopeful thus we shouldn't include them all. We can't blame what their decision is.

Yes, it is impossible for us, to get success in all the bounties. Even though we do hard work sometimes the payments will not help us to sustain that's how the human being situation. So we should keep on moving because one day we might find the best bounty when can pay all our debts.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:44:06 AM

You can decide whether you want to risk and spend some time and effort or not since bounty hunting is a gamble game right now and majority of the campaigns is obviously not paying that's why I can't blame them to give up for now and look for another venture since that option now is so messy and good for those people who aims to strike a jackpot and can easily move on when certain things fail out.

Agree, we cannot blame those who have stopped working on the bounty. The number of bounty campaigns that don't pay makes them traumatized because they only spend time. But in my opinion we don't need to give up because good bounties will continue to exist even though we need a little accuracy in choosing
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 06:09:56 AM

Projects are taking the possibilities meaning they got 50 percent chance of success and the other way around. However bounty hunter won't take the deal with that, they want a 100 percent chance so their won't just be wasted by such mere possibility. Altcoin season is the safehaven for bounty hunters. In addition based from the word itself hunters, meaning they are hunting a chance wherein they could gain a real benefit, a real gain.
Yes we dont need to wait till the altcoin season came again, in every bounty that we are joining we should think if the slightly chances that it would not be successful we should take the risk in everything, we can never tell when does altcoin season will be again, because there are a lot of dumps and pumps now, market is unpredictable now as well as the bitcoin, take a risk in joining bounty that pays altcoin and wait for it till it becomes successful.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 06:29:23 AM

Only 1-2% of dozens of bounties have succeeded this year, I monitor that there are still projects that deliberately reschedule Ico because they believe they will not get a surge of investors for now. Most end up being fraud, I don't deny that.

The lucky hunters will get the best results when the alt season arrives, with the reduced level of participation increasing the stake they get, this is not about luck, but about the quality Dev has always built with a loyal community.

now it's complicated to distinguish which campaigns are good and not, the most important is that hunters are still comfortable following it, I appreciate their efforts if they do an in-depth analysis of what they are following.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 06:43:28 AM

To be honest, I stopped being a bounty hunter not because I was waiting for alt season but I don't trust ICO now. And I also don't want to play in obscurity about the results that will be obtained later when promoting a project. I better follow the campaign that pays directly with btc, eth or others. Clear daily income, no need to bother. If alt season does come, and a lot of good projects, of course, I will also glance at some projects. We all need extra money to live this life isn't it.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:01:34 AM

In my personal opinion, not all ICO projects are bad because some of them can go according to plan and succeed. And it is true that some others may fail because of a number of things that affect investors' interest to invest in new coins, I think that there are some scam projects that make investors hesitate to invest in them and they would prefer to hold back what they want to do.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 07:19:43 AM

I think i get your point there, bounty hunters stop as the bad market goes. But in order to survive in bounty you have to be very hardworking because of so many projects lets say out of 10 bounties 2or 3 campaigns only will going to pay and some otger are scam or failed projects. Its a total time consuming and wasting of effort in some projects.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:21:02 AM

I think the bounty project is not dead yet, there are still some successful and reliable projects. this year I also still get paid from the bounty project. it's just that now we have to be more selective in choosing bounty projects, choose projects that have experienced managers and development teams. and I also recommend not holding the bounty tokens too long because some bounty tokens cannot last long on the altcoin market. although tokens can reach softcap and hardcap.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Dau1coduot

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:28:28 AM

What is the relations between altcoin season and bounty? I don'k think they have one. The fact is bounty almost dead, we can see that. Bounties are still run. However, some not paid, the rest paid you worthless token.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:42:37 AM

Bounties  is as of now dead on the grounds that a large portion of ICO as of late are mostly scams or tasks that has minimal future. Authentic bounty will be exposed to guidelines. Likewise IEO is a pattern now a large portion of it never again expects abundance to advance their activities for subsidizing.
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:44:03 AM

many projects now that do not reach hardcap is what makes bounty hunters not following anymore now, and what's more is that payments are always on hold

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 07:59:54 AM

If bounty hunter not waiting for altcoin season, so why we should be stay on this forum bro? 🤭 And almost 90 % activity on this forum are doing daliy bounty activity. Most of them also hold a token which still have a good future . Unfortunately bounty not good as 2017. But we still believe some good thing still coming. Passion never make you tired.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:00:33 AM

No need to wait for the altcoin season to find the money from a project. Stay diligent to find bounty and airdrop as aside, do it and forget it.
While it is a waste of time if not in the altcoin season because it is suitable for unemployment work. So still we should be passionate and hold fast to find a good project.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:04:48 AM

If someone quit because of the bad market condition, then I say good riddance, the Cryptocurrency space should be filled with visionaries who supports it through both thick and thin and not just those who would be here grazing when the grass is green and run when the pickings are few and far between, the fact is that people should support projects they love because of the love and money should come second, not the other way round.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:23:59 AM

many projects now that do not reach hardcap is what makes bounty hunters not following anymore now, and what's more is that payments are always on hold
not reaching hard cap is not a problem with bounty hunters, even reaching the soft cap is enough. however, the development of projects from month to month is quite bad (except for a few projects that do IEO in popular markets).
besides, the bounty hunter is not coming out, but waiting for the project that really has the potential to be supported, and while waiting for the project, many people expect altcoin season, because they believe it will be the same as 2017.
I believe that they are still waiting for the potential of altcoin, and bounty, but I think they are also doing other things so that their time is not wasted.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:39:03 AM

If bounty hunter not waiting for altcoin season, so why we should be stay on this forum bro? 🤭 And almost 90 % activity on this forum are doing daliy bounty activity. Most of them also hold a token which still have a good future . Unfortunately bounty not good as 2017. But we still believe some good thing still coming. Passion never make you tired.
You have mixed up the point of OP, what OP is saying is you must not stop hunting for bounties because good bounty projects can still make it in this present red market we are in, holders have no choice but to wait for altcoin season but its different for bounty hunters, you don't have to hunt in good times only
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: