Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][COMM] 🌟 Crypto Commonwealth: A Crypto Asset Manager and Publisher 🌟  (Read 10483 times)
vovanxx

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:06:20 PM

Now I follow the price of coins on exchanges. And I think that I can buy tokens in the near future.
the team plans listing on other exchanges in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Commonwealth_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:59:27 PM

What are you doing to spread awareness about your project?
We conduct airdrops and other marketing campaigns to promote our project

It seems that the tokens will be liquid judging by what the team offers.
I watched the report from the last conference and it's all really cool.

Thanks for your support  Wink

Does the team plan to issue shares for stock exchange in the future or is there no information on this?

We have already issued on crypto exchange IMOEX. There is no info about stock exchanges

alpha mining.
please tell me what this term means and what essentially do you offer for investors? I would like to understand this all.

When the backtesting platform is online, we will invite internal quantitative researchers to participate and seek alphas, and in the future possibly initiate several national competitions for best alpha modeling. We will offer exceptional researchers contractual positions, and actively engage all interested and qualified parties in alpha exploration, portfolio construction, and fund management. All endeavors will be recognized, and promotions will be offered for exceptional quants.

Now I like that the project has such an authoritative team.
I think that investors will be able to get a really good profit in the near future.

Yes. Crypto Commonwealth with our professional team of portfolio managers, quantitative researchers and senior IT engineers (with varied backgrounds that specialize in traditional assets and digital currency portfolio management), will offer detailed, professional guidelines to investors and help them make the most informed decisions to maximize benefit depending on which fund structure they want to invest in.

Now I follow the price of coins on exchanges. And I think that I can buy tokens in the near future.

Yes, we will provide the info about exchanges and listing later  Smiley
Gabry9588

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:27:27 PM

alpha mining.
please tell me what this term means and what essentially do you offer for investors? I would like to understand this all.

I am also interested in how this will work in practice.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and I think that this is a good opportunity for investors.
tural882

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:59:28 PM

such an asset will be in real demand. I already bought some tokens on exchanges and now I'm just waiting for growth in order to sell tokens at a bargain price.
Dinovanhuten

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:28:33 PM

alpha mining.

I am also interested in how it will work and what passive income the team will be able to offer for investors it will be very important in the future.
Chinthang9

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:00:16 PM

Now this is one of the best projects I've seen.
I mean that the team will do something really useful for users. Demand for tokens will be in any case.

The idea is certainly interesting. But as I understand it, this will be a long-term investment. But such tokens should be unambiguously in my portfolio and this is a fact.
vovanxx

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:31:23 PM

On Facebook, I saw news about your events.
please tell me if there is a video from such events. For me it would be very useful and informative.
Oxherder (OP)

Merit: 1

COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 04:53:38 PM

What will be the main purpose of the COMM token?
The ecosystem will eventually embrace strategies of all financial markets - commodities, futures, stocks, currencies, bonds and cryptos. We are a pioneer in strategy tokenization and will invite portfolio managers across multiple markets to participate in our ecosystem. The COMM token will serve as the public or consortium chain for all token issuance and transactions, similar to Ethereum as of all ether-based crypto issuances.

[ COMM ] An innovative payment network that endows knowledge with value.
https://cryptocommonwealth.co/
Oxherder (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 04:55:30 PM

What is your long term vision regarding your publication journal?
Unlike most other hedge funds focus solely to amass wealth and gain relativeadvantages over peers ourultimate goal is advance researches in multiple frontiers, including butnot limited to mathematics, fundamental and social sciences, and are dedicated to buildinga safer, more open-source digital world with the blockchain.

Oxherder (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 04:57:03 PM

What are you doing to spread awareness about your project?
We are aiming at creating a very active community and we definitely agree that we need to be more active in that sense. We are working to stay closer to our community.

Gabry9588

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:03:02 PM

I still do not really understand the concept of the project and what do you offer for investors. ?
Will it be something like a blockchain investment fund?
vovanxx

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:33:57 PM

I see that the project already has a very reputable team and they really know what they are doing.
In my opinion, these guys are really capable of making money for investors.
Gabry9588

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:03:45 PM

Now I like that the project has such an authoritative team.
I think that investors will be able to get a really good profit in the near future.

it is still difficult to draw any conclusions. You just need to monitor the price of tokens on exchanges. And also understand when there will be a listing on other exchanges.
onlineworld

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:30:29 PM

So far I have not seen any announcements about this, but I see that the demand for tokens is growing now and this is very important.
Gabry9588

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 07:03:51 PM

Now I follow the price of tokens on exchanges and I think that I can buy tokens for me when it will be possible to do this at a bargain price.
onlineworld

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:49:22 PM

Now I follow the price of tokens on exchanges and I think that I can buy tokens for me when it will be possible to do this at a bargain price.

In any case, buying tokens is very profitable right now. It will be possible to get the maximum advantage on the platform in the future.
So I will buy tokens at competitive prices.
xariner2

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:53:07 PM

I see that the project already has a very reputable team and they really know what they are doing.
In my opinion, these guys are really capable of making money for investors.

It will be just fine. And their successes that are already now amaze me. So I will continue to monitor how the project works.
I really like it all.
thebyccisa

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:21:23 PM

What exchanges are you still negotiating with? to get a listing and make your token even more popular.
Demand for tokens should grow anyway.
guivernino

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:55:16 PM

Now I like how the project works and develops. But as I understand it, the success of the project will depend on the work of the team and on the success of their interactions. So it is necessary to study the project team in more detail.
FarEast33

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:31:26 PM

On Facebook, I saw news about your events.
please tell me if there is a video from such events. For me it would be very useful and informative.

I'd rather watch a few video broadcasts.
And that would be interesting for me. I think that I can buy tokens in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: