Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][COMM] 🌟 Crypto Commonwealth: A Crypto Asset Manager and Publisher 🌟  (Read 10485 times)
lesnocholor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:20:55 AM

How do you check the projects for investments? What do you pay attention for?
calpetaphy

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:45:38 AM

I think that is better to trust money to experience cryptocurrency fund, do not spend time for search of good projects and to get a passive income.

Professionalism is very important in every sphere especially in the sphere of cryptocurrency investment.
lklanjsek

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:05:09 AM

As for me I think that it is more important not to lost money than to earn big profit. It is very important that all investment would be carefully analyzed and everything will be checked.

Crypto Commonwealth has a whitepaper for 83 pages. Everything is detailed explained in it. It takes a lot of time to study everything about the project.

A very serious documents, everything is explained by details. I think that investors will have more trust because everything is prepared very carefully.
nyatibedict

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:32:08 AM

What do you plan to do to create the demand in the tokens?

We have developed high-quality services and healthy token distribution to benefit and private both the team and community

I agree that distribution of tokens is very important. If there are a lot of tokens in circulation and there is no demand in tokens the price of tokens will fall.

The problem of many cryptocurrency startups is that there are a lot of tokens but there is no demand in the token. Very often investors start to understand that a lot of people want to sell the tokens but nobody wants to buy them and they also try to sell their tokens for very cheap price.
haishan1113

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:51:54 AM

What will you do that price of COMM would not fall?
unkerpide

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 07:29:14 AM

Who will choose what analytic and what authors to public on your platform?
"A dedicated committee of professional backgrounds in finance, economics, asset pricing & management, data analysis and tokenomics. Initially it would be mainly our core team members: https://cryptosmartbeta.com/team/"

It is very important that all material at the Crypto Commonwealth platform will have the high quality and analytics will be really useful.
wallpim

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 07:50:45 AM

Crypto Commonwealth platform will be a good opportunity for experts to get rewards for their analytic. It is very important to attract to the platform an experience experts.
monyetrndo

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 08:22:54 AM

I think that Crypto Commonwealth platform will be also a good opportunity for experts to show their knowledge and promote their professionalism.
myaconscamer

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 08:54:44 AM

My congratulations!!! Happy New Year 🌟🌟🌟 I wish Crypto Commonwealth to realize all planned ideas in 2020!
Carpetguts

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 09:25:56 AM

I wish you to become one of the best crypto project in 2020 and become a very successful and profitable a crypto investment fund!
lesnocholor

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 09:54:59 AM

The best thing that the price of the token will raise is develop the project, work hard in spite the bad market conditions and you will have a success Cheesy Happy New Year 🌟
calpetaphy

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 10:25:24 AM

I wish you to have only green market in 2020. I wish to have the most profitable cryptocurrency startups in your investment portfolio!
lklanjsek

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 10:56:14 AM

What do you plan to do to create the demand in the tokens?

We have developed high-quality services and healthy token distribution to benefit and private both the team and community

I agree that distribution of tokens is very important. If there are a lot of tokens in circulation and there is no demand in tokens the price of tokens will fall.

The problem of many cryptocurrency startups is that there are a lot of tokens but there is no demand in the token. Very often investors start to understand that a lot of people want to sell the tokens but nobody wants to buy them and they also try to sell their tokens for very cheap price.

I wish you to became a successful cryptocurrency investment fund. In such case you will not have a problem in demand in the token because everybody needs a profitable passive income.
lesnocholor

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 11:32:03 AM

As for me I think that it is more important not to lost money than to earn big profit. It is very important that all investment would be carefully analyzed and everything will be checked.

Crypto Commonwealth has a whitepaper for 83 pages. Everything is detailed explained in it. It takes a lot of time to study everything about the project.

A very serious documents, everything is explained by details. I think that investors will have more trust because everything is prepared very carefully.

You have made a great job and a lot have been done. Hope you will continue your development and became even better in 2020.
myaconscamer

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 11:59:22 AM

I think that is better to trust money to experience cryptocurrency fund, do not spend time for search of good projects and to get a passive income.

Professionalism is very important in every sphere especially in the sphere of cryptocurrency investment.

Do you plan to increase your team and hire more professional analytics and other professionals?
Commonwealth_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 07:40:38 PM

It is good that investors are legally protected. Do you have an official company and where this company is registered?

We are registered in Singapore with all necessary licenses to operate a Company Limited Guaranteed (CLG) with ACRA

Now the price of many tokens drops to zero because there is no practical use of tokens. What will you do to avoid this?

We conduct timing and selection for performance optimization. Our timing system decides market directions by macroeconomics, supply-demand, cash flow, fundamentals, news, sentiments, technical indicators and many more factors. Our selection system is based on the timing results - we pick the best cryptos to trade and access returns above the base currency. Our strategy almost tripled the book in 2018.

How do you check the projects for investments? What do you pay attention for?

To simply explain, Crypto Commonwealth with our professional team of portfolio managers, quantitative researchers and senior IT engineers (with varied backgrounds that specialize in traditional assets and digital currency portfolio management), will offer detailed, professional guidelines to investors and help them make the most informed decisions to maximize benefit depending on which fund structure they want to invest in.

Carpetguts

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 03:34:36 PM

You have done a big job. I hope in 2020 you will be able to do a lot and realized all planned ideas.
lesnocholor

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 03:59:05 PM

How many strategic partners you already have? Please name them.
calpetaphy

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:28:05 PM

I wish you to have in 2020 more strategic partners and follow the roadmap successfully.
Carpetguts

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:51:23 PM

I saw you white papers. You carefully prepared to the launch of the platform and did a lot of job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: