Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][COMM] 🌟 Crypto Commonwealth: A Crypto Asset Manager and Publisher 🌟  (Read 10479 times)
tesipnacel

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:31:55 PM

Participation in international conferences gives a lot of experience to the team and team members of different projects can share their ideas.

It is very important for team members to visit international conferences. But it is very expensive and not all project can visit conferences in different countries.

There are a lot of different cryptocurrency startups and promotion is very important to attract the attention of the users.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gerasimser

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:12:04 AM

A good team with a promising project! I'll take you to the note. I see that you have the potential to increase demand. Good luck to you guys  Smiley
Saidajha1

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:09:38 AM

Very often after the end of the IEO team of the project stops the development of the project and price of the tokens falls.

Price of the tokens depends from development and from the usage of tokens. More often use the tokens the higher price they have.
bbodybodya

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:42:21 AM

Good project. Do you plan to add more exchanges for listing of tokens?
NastyaEs

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:55:48 AM

What is the number of issued tokens? Do you plan to repurchase and burn tokens?
wacaones

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 01:25:57 PM

Promising project. What do you plan to do to increase the price of COMM tokens in future?
In my opinion, the project is gaining popularity recently, the website says " the Circulation of tokens will grow, as there are serious cases of use and genuine needs for the acquisition of COMM"
Tryapq

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:08:17 PM

Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?
Behterz

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 10:40:57 AM

Is the platform already being developed or is it just an idea?
dadulk

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:36:05 PM

Is the platform already being developed or is it just an idea?
As far as I understand, the project realization is in progress to some extent, but additional funding is needed.
robertet

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:30:47 AM

Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
Commonwealth_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:15:04 PM

Starting 2009 and absolutely zero, bitcoin went through and survived a baptism of fire. It was attacked and declared dead hundreds of times, yet each time rose from the ashes and reached new highs, peaking at tens of thousands US dollars in 2017. The unprecedented growth and born greed rooted deeply in humanity induced fickle speculation, short-termism, and pump-and-dumps, which effectively imposes a leverage on the entire market and magnifies all price movements. This is largely the reason all cryptos suffer from supreme volatility.

Nevertheless, we as a professional quantitative team in stock, futures and crypto markets saw abundant investment opportunities amid noisy data with conventional research tools, including but not limited to factor analysis and fundamental valuation. Quantitative research methodologies continue to offer stable returns and strong predictability in our out-of-sample tests and internal live trading for over half a year, which is consistent with our backtest result that dates back to 2015.
timonihkin

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 07:39:57 PM

Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
Yes, there is - https://t.me/Crypto_Commonwealth_Europe
delyanovv

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:00:47 PM

I studied the project team. I concluded that CRYPTO COMMONWEALTH is a very interesting project for investing
Commonwealth_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:15:32 PM

We would like to collaborate with all interested contributors in crypto strategy research/alpha mining, content mining and knowledge distribution, and share all our proceeds from asset allocation, article subscription and publishing with all authors, researchers, portfolio managers, token holders, and investors.

The Funds harbor multiple subsidiary funds to manage distinct strategies, each of which employs independent auditing and NAV reports. Different fee structures apply. The Foundation is responsible for the daily operation of the publisher and the peer-reviewed journal. The ultimate goal is to make the journal as profitable as 'Nature and Science' but distribute 100% net profit back to the authors, editors, and reviewers.
shaxuno

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:41:27 PM

Could you tell me how you are going to distribute tokens?
Commonwealth_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 08:02:08 PM

I think that all kind of promotions are useful. What kind of promotion do you prefer to use for advertizing?

We have launched several airdrops and contests. Don't miss an opportunity to take part!

What will be the role of the alpha fund ‘Sphinx’ and venture fund ‘Kratos’ in your cooperation?

They are used for the direct investments

There are a lot of investment funds. What is the difference between your fund and the others?

A strong and professional team and research methodology already successful in traditional markets, please refer to our whitepaper https://cryptosmartbeta.com/wp-content/uploads/docs/whitepaper_en.pdf; healthy token distribution to ensure both the team and the community benefit and get motivated; familiarity with applications of tokenomics in varied scenarios

As I understand COMM tokens are already traded on exchanges. On what exchanges do you already have listing?

You can trade our tokens on the Imoex exchange

I agree that professionalism of the team is very important for successful investments. Do you have statistics of your investment?

This is our Pitch Deck: https://cryptosmartbeta.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/pitch_deck.pdf available from our front page crypto commonwealth.io. The whitepaper has all statistics too: https://cryptosmartbeta.com/wp-content/uploads/docs/whitepaper_en.pdf . See our blueprint for a quick overview: https://cryptosmartbeta.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Introducing_Crypto_Commonwealth.pdf

The most important for investment program is successful investments. How do you plan to promote your investment program?

Via different marketing campaigns and contests
nemytys

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 09:01:24 AM

It is an interesting idea, I'm really looking forward to the release of the working platform. I will be among the first users.
ovichixx

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 06:52:52 PM

Could you tell me if the exchange platform is launched around the world at once, or only in certain cities and countries?
Commonwealth_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:17:22 AM

What do you plan to realize in the first stage in 2020?

Alpha mining.

When the backtesting platform is online, we will invite internal quanti- tative researchers to participate and seek alphas, and in the future possibly initiate several nationwide competitions for best alpha modeling. We will offer exceptional researchers contractual positions, and actively engage all interested and qualified parties in alpha ex- ploration, portfolio construction and fund management. All endeavors will be recognized, and promotions will be offered for exceptional quants.
Laiming

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:50:09 AM

I was very interested in your project. It seems to me that such exchangers will be very popular in the near future. Tell me please what is the price of one COMM token now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: