Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptotalk forum payment issue and many more  (Read 2021 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 03:16:18 AM

Yes, this campaign is expected to continue for longer, but no one knows when this will end clearly, we will all receive the right payment.
Expected by whom?  It's not clear in my mind if it's going to end any day now or what.  I don't see how yobit can even keep paying all the cryptotalk forum participants at 1000 sats/post, not to even mention the campaign here promoting the site. 

It was a week last time the button was stuck for longer than a couple of days, so I'm confident yobit will have the wallet topped off soon.  I cannot speak for them, of course and they're not speaking at all, but they've always been good for it in the end. 

I have never participated in campaigns organized by Yobit before, but the statements of other users who previously cooperated with this exchange show that they have always fulfilled their obligations.
Situations like this (the stuck of instant claim button) are never pleasant to anyone, but I think Yobit would not make a bad surprise to his supporters before Christmas.

We just need to relax since I think there is a participant message the admin and they said they will refill the wallet soon but let's hope that it will come soon since Christmas is coming and it's good to withdraw so that we have spare money to use. But for now let's just chill and wait for their updates and continue to post so that we will not waste any profit days by participating at them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:59:11 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2023, 06:38:53 PM by Findingnemo

Yes, this campaign is expected to continue for longer, but no one knows when this will end clearly, we will all receive the right payment.
Expected by whom?  It's not clear in my mind if it's going to end any day now or what.  I don't see how yobit can even keep paying all the cryptotalk forum participants at 1000 sats/post, not to even mention the campaign here promoting the site. 
Maybe he is talking about the promise from cryptotalk forum admin.

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188200.msg53378501#msg53378501

Yobit will run this campaign until they keep finding projects for IEO from that they are making a huge amount and paying little chunk to the promoters.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:34:45 PM

Yobit will run this campaign until they keep finding projects for IEO from that they are making a huge amount and paying little chunk to the promoters.

We all see that Cryptotalk works with Yobit, but no one really knows on what terms.
Maybe the owner of Cryptotalk also took over Yobit, maybe Cryptotalk and Yobit have completely different owners and Yobit only provides the Cryptotalk payment service. Or maybe it's as you write and Yobit owns Cryptotalk and the money to finance this campaign comes from IEO. If this is the case and Yobit finances this campaign with money from IEO, is there anything wrong with that?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:58:01 PM

We all see that Cryptotalk works with Yobit, but no one really knows on what terms.
Maybe the owner of Cryptotalk also took over Yobit, maybe Cryptotalk and Yobit have completely different owners and Yobit only provides the Cryptotalk payment service. Or maybe it's as you write and Yobit owns Cryptotalk and the money to finance this campaign comes from IEO. If this is the case and Yobit finances this campaign with money from IEO, is there anything wrong with that?

They have the same team, of course, Cryptotalk is the marketing arm of Yobit, before you can cash out from Cryptotalk you need Yobit account and every new member of Cryptotalk will become a new user of Yobit, Cryptotalk has 20,000 members, then Yobit should have new 20000 members as well.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:02:08 PM

They have the same team, of course, Cryptotalk is the marketing arm of Yobit, before you can cash out from Cryptotalk you need Yobit account and every new member of Cryptotalk will become a new user of Yobit, Cryptotalk has 20,000 members, then Yobit should have new 20000 members as well.
^ Definitely right, they are the same team. This marketing strategy of Yobit will probably there will become a trader of Yobit that participants of Cryptotalk. No doubt that sometimes their wallet will got emptied because there are hundreds or thousands of participants from Bitcointalk and Cryptotalk community. You guys there's nothing to worry, as long as yahoo wears Cryptotalk sig there is a high chance that participants get paid also. Just patiently wait and if you don't want, you can freely remove your sig if you think they did not pay you.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:42:09 PM

-snip-
You guys there's nothing to worry, as long as yahoo wears Cryptotalk sig there is a high chance that participants get paid also. Just patiently wait and if you don't want, you can freely remove your sig if you think they did not pay you.

Yep really, I always follow the directions from Yahoo if the manager still continues to use the cryptotalk signature means that the campaign is still ongoing and there's no need to worry about the yobit balance not being refilled.
I will continue to survive in this campaign until there is an official announcement of the end of the cryptotalk campaign.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mamedesign

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:05:19 PM

Any legit that offers like this yobit campaigns or any forum can give payment per post?
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4435

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:21:26 PM

I really think 8 pages in this thread is a little overboard. Issue was brought up, noone has a real answer because we don't know. Then you really have about 5 pages of off topic replies.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
aioc

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:49:27 AM

Since this is a Cryptotalk payment issue I will post it here as a reference, posting it there will get my posts deleted, this is one of the issues of that forum, there is no notification on posts that are deleted, unlike here in Bitcointalk where you will get notification on all your posts that are deleted, I just login to my Yobit panel to see that I was 6 posts down to reach useful posts,
I have no idea, what posts are deleted and what posts are transferred to a nonpaying topic.

FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 02:42:47 PM

I really think 8 pages in this thread is a little overboard. Issue was brought up, noone has a real answer because we don't know. Then you really have about 5 pages of off topic replies.

If you see this first Post and the title
Ok I just sign up to Cryptotalk they have a rule for newbies that you have to finish 50 posts before you get credited for your succeeding posts, I was about to reach the 50 posts when they change the rules to 100 posts, now I have 60 more posts to reach so I can qualify,
,it is about the cryptotalk forum payment issues which is later mixed with this forum Bitcointalk campaign payment issue. Most of the replies here are just convincing members that one day the wallet will be refilled and do not lose the hope.
aioc

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:19:50 AM

If you see this first Post and the title
Ok I just sign up to Cryptotalk they have a rule for newbies that you have to finish 50 posts before you get credited for your succeeding posts, I was about to reach the 50 posts when they change the rules to 100 posts, now I have 60 more posts to reach so I can qualify,
,it is about the cryptotalk forum payment issues which is later mixed with this forum Bitcointalk campaign payment issue. Most of the replies here are just convincing members that one day the wallet will be refilled and do not lose the hope.

I have one legit post here, those who will be asked about wallet refill from now on should be removed, as a reference, I found a way so my posts will not be moved in the off-topic, I just reply on a topic that is a week older I notice that posts that are hours old or new posts are candidates to be moved to off-topic I have 6 of them move in the off topic, which means not counted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: