Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoins will give in excess of profit in a growing market?  (Read 790 times)
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:27:44 PM

I have a friend who bought xem when it cost very very little and earned more than $ 100K on growth
Mmm hmm.  I've heard nice stories like that on the interwebs before.

So this is yet another thread where people get to shill their shit coins?  Great, there haven't been too many of these lately and I was just waiting for a new one to come along.

The answers to this question never change, Op.  Members either suggest the top coins on cmc or hype their shit coins that will never earn you a penny.  But I would say that next year if bitcoin breaks out of its $8500 range and moves upward, there will be a lot of altcoins that can potentially earn you a great profit.  I don't believe you for a minute that you have a friend who made $100k from xem, but if he did I'd like to know how much he initially invested in it.  It was probably $1 million.  lol
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:17:00 PM

Nice job for your friend. Is this thread's purpose is knowing about what others have in mind for the potential projects? I think the purpose of this thread is good.

But you will see some people here who will suggest projects that they've just invested and won't be able to justify why they've invested on it.
I think that those people who are not the first year on the market will be able to use this topic as an assistant in choosing an investment in altcoins, they will not be able to interfere with those who try to advertise the project on which they are trying to earn, as experienced people will weigh the pros and cons and make a decision on your own. I would like everyone here to write some kind of altcoin and list what are the reasons and prerequisites for growth in a good market.
Yes, as I've told, the purpose of this thread is good but what I'm worrying about is that there will be a lot of people that will have the opportunity to shill the projects that they are supporting and invested.

This can be a wrong suggestion for others but it might be good for them as well. But base on what I've observed, there were many projects before that were suggested that did nothing good and most of them is a failure.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:50:51 PM

Nice job for your friend. Is this thread's purpose is knowing about what others have in mind for the potential projects? I think the purpose of this thread is good.

But you will see some people here who will suggest projects that they've just invested and won't be able to justify why they've invested on it.
I think that those people who are not the first year on the market will be able to use this topic as an assistant in choosing an investment in altcoins, they will not be able to interfere with those who try to advertise the project on which they are trying to earn, as experienced people will weigh the pros and cons and make a decision on your own. I would like everyone here to write some kind of altcoin and list what are the reasons and prerequisites for growth in a good market.
Yes, as I've told, the purpose of this thread is good but what I'm worrying about is that there will be a lot of people that will have the opportunity to shill the projects that they are supporting and invested.

This can be a wrong suggestion for others but it might be good for them as well. But base on what I've observed, there were many projects before that were suggested that did nothing good and most of them is a failure.

Exactly, everyone here will shill for their coins specially if they're a bag holders, Lol.

I know that the OP may have a good faith in putting this thread up, but sooner or later will just suggest coins that newbies might fall and then when it dump hard they all gonna blame someone else, sad to say.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 11:49:14 PM

What a lucky friend. If we are looking for big profits, it will also relate to the fund that we spend. Well, so far, investing in some altcoins may be very risky because of the fluctuating market. However, some altcoins may give big luck for us.
What we need to do is by analyzing which coins that probably have good potential for at least a year later, I prefer to the coins that promote the real use case. Even it will take more time, more than 2 years, it can be a promising investment for the future.
But, if we want to make more profits, we can also search for the coins that have high volume for trading. This will be more interesting again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 12:07:26 AM

I think the altcoin is experiencing a very difficult growth to reach ATH which can make our pockets rich. What because it is not an altcoin season or just an investor now does not choose an altcoin as many scam projects and disappear suddenly. Try TOKOIN to have a good prospect when ICO and launch in the marketplace make a lot of profit.

Reaching ATH was indeed so hard to achieve by now, and in choosing altcoins I guess it takes a longer timeline before it becomes profitable. Scam projects cannot be controlled, but can be suppressed if we won't be entertaining their ways of deceiving us. Nobody would be a victim, if we won't let ourselves be their preys.

Now very difficult fraudsters will cheat investors because they are already accustomed to the nonsense scammers who offer something redundant.
Although the project would be good or not now investors seldom glance at the new project. They prefer to see the old Altcoin project already in Coinmarketcap.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 01:22:30 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (2), OgNasty (1), Juggy777 (1)

Do you know the sweet thing about Cryptocurrencies (and one reason why it's so frustrating)? It's the volatility and unpredictability, you could guess all you want, read charts all you want, do research till your eyes almost pops out and you still wouldn't be able to predict 100% which tokens would give the best returns, when the bullrun is on, it's sometimes not the best tokens with the best products that eventually rises the highest in price, sometimes it's just some unknown token that nobody even knows about and has nothing more than an active group and cute whitepaper.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:23:26 AM

It seems to me that this is a great idea, I think that there can be no such number of coins, judging by the 2017-2018 charts, some coins seemed to fly to the moon and I think that from those that have already left you should not expect strong growth, but it’s better to choose what it’s fresh and young, it seems to me that these should be projects that entered the market in the summer of 2018 and did not have time to fly off since the cryptocurrency market collapsed.
Through seeing the market condition for most altcoins that has declined in the market it is hard to earned huge of amount. Luckily his friend mentioned above really earned on those altcoin he invest. But these days choosing alts to invest even new altcoins cannot guarantee you to earn since some project cannot maintain it's value in the market.
chunnu39

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:18:03 AM

yes xem is good coin but now market conditions is not good yes it gives good profit that time when btc price its on all time high. now i believe in IEO in reputed exchanges like kucoin and binance gives us decent profit if we select good project.In kucoin there is IEO project name is "tokoin" it gives 9x profit and IEO price of 1 TOKO = 0.02 USD.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:12:16 AM

Whatever platforms will help facilitate the growth of the Security Token Offering (STO) market from next year may have a decent chance of appreciating in any market condition depending on how much demand is created by these new fund raising models and the quality of the products themselves

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:18:22 AM

Guys, let's try to figure out which altcoins can give a huge% growth when the entire cryptocurrency market flies to the moon. I have a friend who bought xem when it cost very very little and earned more than $ 100K on growth, I think that now there will be such coins that our pockets can make rich, you just need to know which projects have a chance, so let's offer each other options Smiley
Things to watch out for in any altcoins
1. Real use cases
2. Real life working products
Do you know why bnb token is so good today? firstly binance exchange is a top exchange in crypto market and secondly every new project that wants to use binance for IEO fund raising must buy and hold some bnb tokens, this is a good example of real use cases, your job is to look for altcoins that will always have demands at all cost

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:20:51 AM

Do you know the sweet thing about Cryptocurrencies (and one reason why it's so frustrating)? It's the volatility and unpredictability, you could guess all you want, read charts all you want, do research till your eyes almost pops out and you still wouldn't be able to predict 100% which tokens would give the best returns, when the bullrun is on, it's sometimes not the best tokens with the best products that eventually rises the highest in price, sometimes it's just some unknown token that nobody even knows about and has nothing more than an active group and cute whitepaper.

Yeah it's all because crypto is all about hype and the community. If the hype and community is a crowd no matter the quality of the tokens, the token or coin price must be high because the demands is high. The media take a big role on cryptocurrency price because they can spread the news about a coin and will affected the coin price
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:37:10 AM

Guys, let's try to figure out which altcoins can give a huge% growth when the entire cryptocurrency market flies to the moon. I have a friend who bought xem when it cost very very little and earned more than $ 100K on growth, I think that now there will be such coins that our pockets can make rich, you just need to know which projects have a chance, so let's offer each other options Smiley
Your friend is very lucky and good at making the right decision. It is indeed necessary to observe and analyze several coins to look for opportunities and take those opportunities to benefit from it. But sometimes also what we expect does not match what is happening, so it is indeed necessary to be more careful in choosing every coin to be invested.
ajiz138

Activity: 1484
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 07:47:10 AM

Many recommend choosing the top 10 coins at CMC. When altcoin grows higher automatically popular coins will increase. For example coins such as XLM which already burned half of their supply, this will make the price of XLM even higher when the market grows and the altitude arrives. At least have to have a few 10 large CMC coins to be able to benefit.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:17:44 AM

Many recommend choosing the top 10 coins at CMC. When altcoin grows higher automatically popular coins will increase. For example coins such as XLM which already burned half of their supply, this will make the price of XLM even higher when the market grows and the altitude arrives. At least have to have a few 10 large CMC coins to be able to benefit.
I am also quite interested in the recent news of this coin because very few projects accept to burn half of the current supply to ensure the value . In my opinion Stella deserves to be a potential option in the near future and I would consider holding for a long term at this price level as the possibility of XLM reaching $0.3 next year will be very high. You have the right to decide whether or not to invest but with what is happening, I have great faith.
Of course the risk is possible because the bear market still has a lot of other big risks so I will set sell prices and avoid greed when investing.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:47:40 AM

There's a lot of potential coins right now, is just that maybe your friend is too lucky enough to have those coins, I think this thread purpose is to make people open their mind again in other coins again. I have also some altcoins right now but I still decide to hold those coins until the right price will come in the future. I have multiple altcoins right now and maybe it has already 3 years since I am holding those coins.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:32:09 AM

Guys, let's try to figure out which altcoins can give a huge% growth when the entire cryptocurrency market flies to the moon.

@Shepard777 while the altcoins marked is flooded with many coins, I have always preferred to buy and hodl only reputed altcoins because I know they’ll last for a very long time. In my personal opinion you should buy Litecoins, Ripple and ethereum only as these coins have a proven track record of generating high returns over a period of time.
LargoCoin Foundation
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:02:04 AM

Honestly I don't think it's worth it go for altcoins in the growing market. You can just go for BTC and fix your profits at some highs. Not a financial advice, just what I would do Smiley
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 01:59:56 PM

Theseis a very good one to know investment of Alt-coin duration, and i think, this a right time to invest on alt-coin, which can be BTC or ETH, or at a lower rate of investment, EOS, XRP, Litcoin, Qtum and many more, base on the current price is more profitable in the future.  Hence you can invest on Hydax, HDX token, and the ICO is going live.

Good luck.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:00:35 PM

Exactly, everyone here will shill for their coins specially if they're a bag holders, Lol.

I know that the OP may have a good faith in putting this thread up, but sooner or later will just suggest coins that newbies might fall and then when it dump hard they all gonna blame someone else, sad to say.
It's already there at least we've warned the newbies that will take a look to this thread and possible projects or altcoins that they may invest in.

Honestly I don't think it's worth it go for altcoins in the growing market. You can just go for BTC and fix your profits at some highs. Not a financial advice, just what I would do Smiley
Some alts are but it would depend on how huge your portion of BTC already. I would advise to diversify but always put bitcoin as your top notch in choosing altcoins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:05:52 PM

Don't stress yourself, once market recovers every altcoin holders will make good gains, now every good tokens already lose value and they are cheaper for those who wants to buy and keep for now so this is a good chance for you before its too late, i think chances like this will be nowhere to be found in 2020 onward

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: