Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding Bitcoin?  (Read 4139 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 02:40:18 AM

Frankly I don't have that much Bitcoin. Because I lost my Bitcoin invested in altcoin. This may have been the biggest mistake of my life. But now I have started holding bitcoin for the future. I've fixed my vision. Now I will hold long term whether the price of Bitcoin increases or decreases. Bitcoin is king. Nothing can be compared with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has a great dominance in this market and this investment is very safe when you invest long term. I think by all means you have to ensure profit when investing and keeping more than half of your assets with Bitcoin. In addition, if you want to make a profit, consider investing in some altcoins available in this market but choose only coins that people believe in.

You are the decision maker and believe in yourself because this is not an easy place for you to make money, so risk is likely to occur at any time.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:09:54 AM

Many of us here are Bitcoin holders, but not all of us are able to hold until the pump happens because there are some of us who make use of our earnings within the time we get that money. Therefore, not everyone can wait in a year for the ten-day period, but there are some people who will keep until that time, but they will be cut off because they are greedy to gain more.

There is a very easy solution to all of this, if you need to use your bitcoin for your daily needs then get a job and keep your small bitcoin profits, after all even if you are not earning a lot of money if you keep your bitcoin and you sell it at the top of the next bull market you will easily get a lot more fiat in return than what you are going to get today if you sell your bitcoin, I know it is hard but if you want to improve your economic situation then that is something you must do.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:25:33 AM

For several days, it's been seen that the worth of bitcoin goes upwards but at a way higher rate, If we would like to deposit Bitcoin we will wait an extended time, but if we would like to form more profit. it'll take longer, in my opinion, while planning is sweet.

Still, we don't know what can happen.

There are a lot of things that can happen that may or may not affect the price of Bitcoin. For example, the upcoming halving is closing and there are some that say that it can affect the price. I will just wait and be aware of the changes that are happening. I can make some predictions but for now, I think it is better to wait.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:19:53 AM

For several days, it's been seen that the worth of bitcoin goes upwards but at a way higher rate, If we would like to deposit Bitcoin we will wait an extended time, but if we would like to form more profit. it'll take longer, in my opinion, while planning is sweet.

Still, we don't know what can happen.

There are a lot of things that can happen that may or may not affect the price of Bitcoin. For example, the upcoming halving is closing and there are some that say that it can affect the price. I will just wait and be aware of the changes that are happening. I can make some predictions but for now, I think it is better to wait.

Everybody has the same opinion, but we don't know whether the price of Bitcoin but if we compare with the previous year, halving the price of bitcoin has decreased during at the time of halving. So we should always keep some safe fund because definitely the price will decrease which is very good for us to grab the Bitcoins.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:41:02 AM

in recent days the price of bitcoin has been rising slowly but still far from ATH and its gives hope to me as a bitcoin holder.
I hope asap or at least by the end of this year the price of bitcoin will return to the glory
I think current price of Bitcoin is very stable and will definitely make everyone here satisfied because the demand for investing in this market has been on a very high trend in recent days. Hopefully Bitcoin price could reach $12,000 or higher because this is definitely the investment that many people are waiting for. For now, I only hold Bitcoin and will hold at least until the end of this year to make good profits.

Of course, this is just my personal opinion but surely to do that, the market will undergo a lot of big adjustments.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 01:22:37 PM

in recent days the price of bitcoin has been rising slowly but still far from ATH and its gives hope to me as a bitcoin holder.
I hope asap or at least by the end of this year the price of bitcoin will return to the glory
I think current price of Bitcoin is very stable and will definitely make everyone here satisfied because the demand for investing in this market has been on a very high trend in recent days. Hopefully Bitcoin price could reach $12,000 or higher because this is definitely the investment that many people are waiting for. For now, I only hold Bitcoin and will hold at least until the end of this year to make good profits.

Of course, this is just my personal opinion but surely to do that, the market will undergo a lot of big adjustments.

The $12k is really possible if it will stabilize its momentum, if the demand continue to increase the market cap and so on. It is really possible that this month will break the $10k so let's take this opportunity too for us to cover the loss we had before, so for now let's watch closely to the market, let's see if it will still continue or it will go down after the breakout.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:14:19 PM

I transfer almost all my assets to bitcoin or stable coins. I’m a bit gambler and try to sell bitcoin at its peak positions as often as possible, as a rule I do this by transferring Bitcoin to stable coins, buying it back during the next local recessions. I can’t say that this strategy brought me a lot of profit, but I improved my trading skills.

Bim abk

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:36:45 PM

I transfer almost all my assets to bitcoin or stable coins. I’m a bit gambler and try to sell bitcoin at its peak positions as often as possible, as a rule I do this by transferring Bitcoin to stable coins, buying it back during the next local recessions. I can’t say that this strategy brought me a lot of profit, but I improved my trading skills.
sometimes I also like this, looking for a little profit and also experience in trading. practicing skills in trading can be done this way, by not always thinking of looking for big profits, because I believe that ability can help us survive in this industry.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:27:53 PM

Frankly I don't have that much Bitcoin. Because I lost my Bitcoin invested in altcoin. This may have been the biggest mistake of my life. But now I have started holding bitcoin for the future. I've fixed my vision. Now I will hold long term whether the price of Bitcoin increases or decreases. Bitcoin is king. Nothing can be compared with Bitcoin.
True, Bitcoin is king of crypto market and it has no comparison with the Altcoin or other national currencies. Altcoin has lost its value due to huge number of fraud cases. So people who are in Bitcoin they are surely in safe zone. In the coming time Bitcoin will grow further higher and will touch further heights of success.

outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:39:55 AM

I'm currently holding because I believe that a bull run is just starting.  I will hold probably until next year and then sell when I have achieved a decent profit but hopefully before the next crash in price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:11:28 AM

People have realized about the past because most of the people have lost their value investing altcoins. Investing in altcoin is another good opportunity, but who knows we might make huge amount when the altcoins start recovering their prices, it is good to hold Bitcoin, bitcoin is always the king of all the cryptocurrency.

Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:30:25 AM

i am holding mate and ready to Profit this coming May halving !!

though i am having second thoughts if i will sell all my Bitcoin when the bull comes,or will just convert Half of them and the other half will be for altcoins.

This will be a tough decision because i have already seen what happened last 2017 and i don't want to be a victim of being a greedy decision making when many are expecting that the price will continue Up from december to 2018 but what happens is opposite to what they expected.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 07:18:41 AM

i am holding mate and ready to Profit this coming May halving !!

though i am having second thoughts if i will sell all my Bitcoin when the bull comes,or will just convert Half of them and the other half will be for altcoins.

This will be a tough decision because i have already seen what happened last 2017 and i don't want to be a victim of being a greedy decision making when many are expecting that the price will continue Up from december to 2018 but what happens is opposite to what they expected.

indeed it would be better to get wider profits in this market, and on one hand it is also impossible we only hold bitcoin because there are many altcoins that have the same opportunity to get more profit when the market is bullish. so, whatever choice we make i think it doesn't matter when we are confident to remain patient

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
novaprime

Activity: 812

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:20:44 AM

I'm currently holding because I believe that a bull run is just starting.  I will hold probably until next year and then sell when I have achieved a decent profit but hopefully before the next crash in price.
All are risky, but if you have an effective investment strategy, you will avoid great losses. I think Bitcoin can still fall if the bear market returns but occurrence rate will be very low as the market has been improving greatly in recent weeks. In my opinion, you should set the price to sell to ensure profit and don't be greedy when investing because crypto are often unpredictable.

I made a lot of mistakes in the past but this year I will make all the plans to make the most profit. Of course it's not always successful, but I will only choose to invest in Bitcoin.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 10:54:42 AM

How about you? Are you holding Bitcoin

Holding Bitcoin is still the best deal if you are looking to make long term profits. Many of my friends are in loss because they invested in altcoins but few who held bitcoins are still in profit. I will prefer to keep my portfolio in bitcoin for long term and buy altcoins only for short term duration.

yes holding bitcoin is indeed very promising compared to some other altcoins, because bitcoin is quite clear and is believed by many to be a form of investment that can provide benefits, maybe by 2020 investing in bitcoin is one of the most promising investments when compared to some types of online investment which can be accessed using the internet
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:03:17 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2020, 02:34:37 PM by Visbay

Well in all fairness to make any decent amount of money, you have to do the dollar cost averaging into it and hold really long term. If you try to trade it short term then you will probably lose all you have. If you try to gamble it the you will definitely lose all the money. The best way to make money is to save the money. That's the statement I live by.
Trading known to be is the best way to make money buying bitcoin is for making a profit and that profit comes with holding your coin. If you will hold your investment it will give you wanted profit selling now is not good at all as the price is volatile we holding give the huge price of bitcoin as the more you hold the more it will be high.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 04:17:40 PM

It will depend on patience level as there is no denying to it that btc will be big in future so if someone is working then it is better hold btc and do some trading in free time to increase its quantity but if trading is someone profession than holding will not make sense to him/her so profit in fiat would be more satisfying.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 04:42:29 PM

Well in all fairness to make any decent amount of money, you have to do the dollar cost averaging into it and hold really long term. If you try to trade it short term then you will probably lose all you have. If you try to gamble it the you will definitely lose all the money. The best way to make money is to save the money. That's the statement I live by.
Trading known to be is the best way to make money buying bitcoin is for making a profit and that profit comes with holding your coin. If you will hold your investment it will give you wanted profit selling now is not good at all as the price is volatile we can buy Lower and sell higher holding give the huge price of bitcoin as the more you hold the more it will be high

Yeah, that's one of the benefits of bitcoin from other currencies, which is getting faster and more profit. If someone trades it he will make profits faster than trading with fiat because of the volatility of bitcoin is very high, but of course with risk. Well when holding it, too, fortunately faster because of the volatility again that makes the movement up so high and fast, even the slightest sentiment can affect the market so big.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 05:03:30 PM

If you have been in this market for a long time, you will definitely choose to trade daily to make profit with Bitcoin. The long-term hold is only for those who lack market knowledge as well as no trading experience. And certainly holding will not be able to help you get more profits than trading daily. I also have a few friends who have been holders since 2017, until now they have been in this market for 3 years but they still have not made a profit with it. But I am a short-term trader and I always make a profit every month, besides there are times when I lose but not significantly compared to them. It all depends on your self

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:50:49 PM

Trading known to be is the best way to make money buying bitcoin is for making a profit and that profit comes with holding your coin. If you will hold your investment it will give you wanted profit selling now is not good at all as the price is volatile we can buy Lower and sell higher holding give the huge price of bitcoin as the more you hold the more it will be high

Yeah, that's one of the benefits of bitcoin from other currencies, which is getting faster and more profit. If someone trades it he will make profits faster than trading with fiat because of the volatility of bitcoin is very high, but of course with risk. Well when holding it, too, fortunately faster because of the volatility again that makes the movement up so high and fast, even the slightest sentiment can affect the market so big.
You are right mate when you are trading you will have to hold it because if you trade at wrong time it will effect your profit and the whole market so better trade long term and keep bitcoin holding I buy at low price then put all in trading for long term as we know bitcoin is the most volatile coin and it never be the same for long time we should keep holding at bearish and sell at bullish trend.
Holding bitcoin is not good way because we must waiting long term to get profit with bitcoin without back to higher price never get earning every day, I think when holding bitcoin better selling after price is up although little percent and buy back after bitcoin going down, repeated your way with selling bitcoin after raising up higher price and buying when bitcoin down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: