Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding Bitcoin?  (Read 4133 times)
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 05:22:17 PM

No Sad I wish i can buy some for upcoming halving but at this moment btc price rise and down so fast. So i can't take my decision where should i put my bet. Although btc high price is one of the reason also to backing me off for buying btc. Other side i'm holding some good altcoin and thinking to sell some altcoin for btc. Right now this is the best idea i have got. Cause i'm just wanting to not lose the chance for upcoming bear market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 12:57:12 PM

No Sad I wish i can buy some for upcoming halving but at this moment btc price rise and down so fast. So i can't take my decision where should i put my bet. Although btc high price is one of the reason also to backing me off for buying btc. Other side i'm holding some good altcoin and thinking to sell some altcoin for btc. Right now this is the best idea i have got. Cause i'm just wanting to not lose the chance for upcoming bear market.
I think you should consider it carefully because the crypto market is very volatile and Bitcoin is often the coin that decides this entire market. In fact, investing altcoins often bring more profits to investors, but this market is not always stable. Personally, I like to choose new coins from IEO projects because this is the favorite choice of many people.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:02:13 PM

the question is "do you really have the budget to buy Bitcoin"?

if you have the money then don't hesitate and buy now because i don't want you to feel frustrations once the Bull starts to run and you are still in thinking if to buy or not.

you have said having altcoins then why not bitcoin?that is unfair for the High ranking currency to be left behind by alts.

Jateng

Activity: 1255
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:42:10 PM

I think you should consider it carefully because the crypto market is very volatile and Bitcoin is often the coin that decides this entire market. In fact, investing altcoins often bring more profits to investors, but this market is not always stable. Personally, I like to choose new coins from IEO projects because this is the favorite choice of many people.
Yes you're right. Some new released altcoin could bring more profits that the one who are already been released because it's price is low especially in initial coin offering (ICO). Some people got already rich because of it when bullrun happened. Projects nowadays are not good as it used to so we should be carefull of it. I'm holding some altcoins now but of course bitcoin and ethereum.

Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:50:49 PM

Yes, I'm holding my bitcoin I always attempt to hold Bitcoin But seeing the market situation. nobody can say when its price will rise and fall but we should always all hold Bitcoin for now as there's an opportunity of inflation within the front. I don't want to lose this market opportunity so I even have held Bitcoin Ethereum and a few altcoins in order that if the worth goes up and that i can make a profit.

princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 07:47:18 PM

[snip]

Of course btc price affect on all other altcoin market but the thing is btc recover smoothly at a time but altcoin don't recover properly. But i can agree that investing on new IEO project is much profitable (If we are not choose scam/shit project). Cause i saw from past couple of months, if you find a good project ieo in good known exchange then it'll be worth to invest on it.

[snip]
the question is ""do you really have the budget to buy Bitcoin""?

if you have the money then don't hesitate and buy now because i don't want you to feel frustrations once the Bull starts to run and you are still in thinking if to buy or not.

you have said having altcoins then why not bitcoin?that is unfair for the High ranking currency to be left behind by alts.

I said about upcoming btc halving bro/sis. And yes i have some money to buy some satoshi (not hole 1 btc Cheesy). Just waiting for right time or another correction. Hope i can make my decision in right time.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 07:52:37 PM

Well, since the recent crush where I set up a stop-loss I felt it was too risky to go back in and now that the market seems to be booming again I'm thinking it's probably going to go big this time but I'm still playing safe and haven't bought in yet   Shocked

It's just so frustrating  Angry seeing how easily you could be in profit and even faster in a loss. It's all so crazy, so I'm going to sit on it for a while before going back in!

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████