Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:07:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PonziDOGE... this naugty shibe started a transparent ponzi game  (Read 12994 times)
suttcoin894

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:26:48 AM

Since it is a hoax, of course is the first better, I feel should withdraw at the first time.
tgt

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:18:56 PM

This is actually pretty epic, if you send in the first ~15 mins, you're pretty much gonna get your juice.  I thought it was a bit scammy at first, but they paid everybody out for the first round so that was pretty sweet.

I've got my wallet sync'd and my timer set for the next round lol.  Cool service.
softron

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:25:39 PM

Does it still work. Looks nice using altcoins for games

tgt

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:53:44 PM

Does it still work. Looks nice using altcoins for games

Yeah, I played last round, checked the blockchain, everybody coin that came in got paid back out to the recipient.  It's getting bigger every round, the last one was like 3x as big as the first one...

I find this more exciting that satoshidice.  It just needs a "sucker kicker" for the last person in to get 200% back Wink
ratty

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:29:20 PM

I find this more exciting that satoshidice.  It just needs a "sucker kicker" for the last person in to get 200% back Wink

Now that sounds like a really interesting twist, then there's a mad rush for the first minute AND the last minute.
poncrypto (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 11:32:41 PM

Now that sounds like a really interesting twist, then there's a mad rush for the first minute AND the last minute.

We will try to implement it for the end of this round and notify via twitter/email/boards.

ratty

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:19:52 AM

Regarding other things said in twitter:

> Also looking to stop multiple transactions!

People can make multiple addresses and fund them from cryptsy without you being able to tell that they are the same person. You would have to be really clever to prevent that, I can't think of how.

> Add a Captcha!

I would add to that, only for the first 30 seconds or minute. After that, there is no advantage to scripting for people.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:56:42 AM

Newbie says blah blah bal

another newbie comes along and says that noob is legit

and we got another scam starter saying hey at least i am being honest i'm scamming you lol

anyone gets involved in this i truly hope you get ripped off you deserve it !

This has fulfilled what i have been saying all along.. you sleezeballs have flooded our scene with scams and just circus of clowns setting up scams now..

you greedy selfish pricks makes me sick and i hope you enjoy the down fall looming..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:00:27 AM

Hey scammer why not be a man instead of making endless accounts her like a coward ?

this is yet ANOTHER domain protected by WHOISGUARD.COM
not the first i uncovered today either and not the first in the last 4 or 5 months i have tracked either..

I'm telling you guys don't reward the scammer that loiters around here 24/7 setting up millions of scams with millions of account names..
if he wanted you to trust what the is doing here then why did he bend over backwards to hide his identity etc ?

ratty

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:55:18 AM

You sound like you are filled with a lot of hate, and 2 out of the 3 links in your signature is only more evidence of that. I hope you find something positive in your life that gives you passion so you're not so miserable all the time. If you have a point to make, you can make it without the temper tantrum, then the rest of us can calmy explain to you that this is a gambling site, not an actual ponzi scheme. The only risk we run is that one of these days the operator will just keep everything at one of the rounds, but that would be their final round, and is just short term greed compared to the revenue stream they could make by keeping it going. Any intelligent human being already takes the risk of shutdown into account, it is just a game. Wishing hateful things on victims of a crime is just shameful, and I hope you find a girlfriend or something to make you happy.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:10:26 AM

claiming i am unhappy does not make what the OP claims is a ponzi scheme legit.

do you read taro cards too ? want to tell my fortune ?
funny how you can tell so much by reading some comments online ? lol

hmm what did i just say ? hmmm i think i just said L O L

again..

i have been made fun of online sooooooo much for saying LOL on the end of everything i say
and i have said i do it because i am always laughing but hey what do i know ?
i'm only me ..so if you say i am mad or or unhappy then i guess it's true then right ? LOL

Pro Tip: Use the bad grammar angle it has more credence Wink

edit:
And if you wanted to say it was a gambling site and not a ponzi scheme you could have in one single sentence.
rather than rammbling on and on and on and on and on about your personal issues with me lol

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 08:57:16 AM

Last recorded transaction gets 250% back.
Recorded means that it is the last/final transaction in the list with a status of pending or confirmed when the timer runs out.

(Transactions are recorded via CRON ... which runs every 1 minute so it will be hard to know which one gets recorded or in which order so its a game of chance.)

Please do not play it if you are not ready to lose the coins. We don't know which last transaction gets recorded its systematic.

If your transaction is not the last one or it is not recorded those coins go according to following order:
1. Pay the 250% bonus to the "last recorded transaction"
2. Pay outstanding transactions in the regular order from oldest to newest
3. Remaining unclaimed balance that is not enough to pay next in line will remain with operator
(For future cases when there may not be enough transactions to cover the 250% pay back of "last recorded transaction")
http://ponzidoge.com/faq#last_recorded

Please play responsibly and read all the warning on the site!

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 08:59:09 AM

Regarding other things said in twitter:

> Also looking to stop multiple transactions!

People can make multiple addresses and fund them from cryptsy without you being able to tell that they are the same person. You would have to be really clever to prevent that, I can't think of how.

> Add a Captcha!

I would add to that, only for the first 30 seconds or minute. After that, there is no advantage to scripting for people.

Agreed! Adding captcha next round and take it from there.

daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:03:54 PM

robots are being used for automatic payment :-(